Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
caps on some real shit here... The kotd chain fucked up right now


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2016, 06:17 PM   #1
Tyren
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sydney
Posts: 535
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
caps on some real shit here... The kotd chain fucked up right now

Tyren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:00 PM   #2
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,385
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
He really don't know what he's talking about and to much on Smacks ass.

They dont want it because you cant control your opponent and when you battle when you are the champ.
It limits the battles you can take

Head Ice lost to Arsonal and lost to Bigg K. He put in work but he aint winning And the fan base of KOTD much more behind Caustic than Ice
ICE is not a URL battler and that would not be the worry

If you give Bigg K the title then it cant be defended at World Domination or Black Out events if the dude cant get in the country.
Thats like URL fucking with someone who cant get to ny
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:35 PM   #3
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings
 
SonnyDaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 3,810
Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Thats like URL fucking with someone who cant get to ny
Word, someone like Diz.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 11:04 PM   #4
god level
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,740
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Head Ice lost to Arsonal and lost to Bigg K. He put in work but he aint winning And the fan base of KOTD much more behind Caustic than Ice
ICE is not a URL battler and that would not be the worry
Your opinion is ass juice
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 12:09 AM   #5
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier
 
I am LIL ILL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,591
Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
We will wait and see what happens.
__________________
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 11:03 AM   #6
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?
 
Shadowposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,177
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
He really don't know what he's talking about and to much on Smacks ass.

They dont want it because you cant control your opponent and when you battle when you are the champ.
It limits the battles you can take

Head Ice lost to Arsonal and lost to Bigg K. He put in work but he aint winning And the fan base of KOTD much more behind Caustic than Ice
ICE is not a URL battler and that would not be the worry

If you give Bigg K the title then it cant be defended at World Domination or Black Out events if the dude cant get in the country.
Thats like URL fucking with someone who cant get to ny

Mr Mumbles, defender of all that is factually incorrect
Shadowposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 01:01 PM   #7
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,385
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Mr Mumbles, defender of all that is factually incorrect
What is incorrect? You give Bigg K the title and that takes the title out of defending at World Domination events. Wheres the sense in that
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 01:26 PM   #8
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,385
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by god level View Post
Your opinion is ass juice
What opinion in there was wrong ?
Did Head Ice beat Arsonal? No
Is Head Ice at all a URL battler? No
Vs Rone have people called for Caustic more than Head Ice? Yes

I wouldn't mind Head Ice getting a shot but I think the Caustic matchup makes allot more sense
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 01:34 PM   #9
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎
 
peace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,320
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
mumbles is actually right in a sense. if winning makes you worthy of the chain, caustic is KOTD's guy.

yall have to remember that a large portion of the KOTD fan base actually believes caustic vs bigg k was debatable and caustic beat rex. caustic has also beaten verb (verb was unprepared), had a debatable with ars on short notice (ars won imo), and arguably beat ice (in a very, very unmemorable battle). personally, i don't think any of these mean anything great due to the circumstances of the matches, but a win is a win.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 03:09 PM   #10
Tyren
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sydney
Posts: 535
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
He really don't know what he's talking about and to much on Smacks ass.

They dont want it because you cant control your opponent and when you battle when you are the champ.
It limits the battles you can take

Head Ice lost to Arsonal and lost to Bigg K. He put in work but he aint winning And the fan base of KOTD much more behind Caustic than Ice
ICE is not a URL battler and that would not be the worry

If you give Bigg K the title then it cant be defended at World Domination or Black Out events if the dude cant get in the country.
Thats like URL fucking with someone who cant get to ny
ice was the best choice for the title i dont understand how you can dispute that. the chain hasn't felt this useless since porich had it smfh.
Tyren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 03:36 PM   #11
brodeezy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 9,406
Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
mumbles is actually right in a sense. if winning makes you worthy of the chain, caustic is KOTD's guy.

yall have to remember that a large portion of the KOTD fan base actually believes caustic vs bigg k was debatable and caustic beat rex. caustic has also beaten verb (verb was unprepared), had a debatable with ars on short notice (ars won imo), and arguably beat ice (in a very, very unmemorable battle). personally, i don't think any of these mean anything great due to the circumstances of the matches, but a win is a win.
and this is why wins and losses dont mean shit unless its a body
__________________
battle rap sucks tbh

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 04:16 PM   #12
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,385
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyren View Post
ice was the best choice for the title i dont understand how you can dispute that. the chain hasn't felt this useless since porich had it smfh.
I wouldn't mind Ice getting a shot. But nothing he has done warrants that he has to get the shot other than him being a black street rapper.
Rone vs Caustic would be a much better battle than Rone vs Head Ice to me.
I am just not anticipating that battle.

Ice was not even close to being best
My pick based of performance and resume and wins was Cortez
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 04:42 PM   #13
Tyren
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sydney
Posts: 535
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
I wouldn't mind Ice getting a shot. But nothing he has done warrants that he has to get the shot other than him being a black street rapper.
Rone vs Caustic would be a much better battle than Rone vs Head Ice to me.
I am just not anticipating that battle.

Ice was not even close to being best
My pick based of performance and resume and wins was Cortez
Ignoring your racist comment on ice lets compare the 2
ice has a total of 6.5 million views in 23 battles
caustic has 4.7 million views over 43 battles

shit lets take it further if caustic wins than what next? his highly anticipated battle vs arcane? he could uhhhh yeah.....
Tyren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:24 PM   #14
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,385
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyren View Post
Ignoring your racist comment on ice lets compare the 2
ice has a total of 6.5 million views in 23 battles
caustic has 4.7 million views over 43 battles

shit lets take it further if caustic wins than what next? his highly anticipated battle vs arcane? he could uhhhh yeah.....
How is that racist. It's factually seeing how people view rappers. Ice gets a leeway on allot because he's one of the only black street battlers on KOTD. Before him the black street battler was 100 bulletz lol

If Ice wins what's next. You gonna wanna see ice vs Charron or Bonnie Godiva? I think Caustic winning or Rone keeping it has more opening for plausible matchups.

So Ice averages more views per battle. It's not like its that much views. And plus Caustic has battled on smaller platforms like BOTZ that won't get allot of views and was battling on GT when it was a smaller platform as well.
That is such a horrible sense of buzz
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:26 PM   #15
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,385
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyren View Post
Ignoring your racist comment on ice lets compare the 2
ice has a total of 6.5 million views in 23 battles
caustic has 4.7 million views over 43 battles

shit lets take it further if caustic wins than what next? his highly anticipated battle vs arcane? he could uhhhh yeah.....
If you look at there recent KOTD numbers they are actually pretty comparable
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,535
Threads: 26,989
Posts: 731,362
Total Online: 2232

Newest Member: lougoon

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Baron X
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Chk82
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:28 AM.