Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
Charrons freestyle tutorial!

props to anyone who can watch the whole video
Tyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 08:26 AM   #2
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
'This is a real freestyle rap. Those rappers in the booth, it's something they wrote down'...

Spits a played-out written for his first bar...

As for the video, the start where he calls out wack MCs for not freestyling is hilarious considering the source. Yep, Charron thinks he is dope enough to start calling out other rappers!
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.

Last edited by Emancee; 07-20-2016 at 09:52 AM.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 10:49 AM   #3
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
"I steal your honey like a motherfucking bumblebee".

I'm going to go into a little detail here. I got to "I be blessed with this" and I cringed so hard that my face scrunched into a fist, with which I am now punching myself to a slow, painful, yet more enjoyable, death.

Life is pain and there is nothing beyond but the abyss.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:42 PM   #4
Casual

Mentioned: 451 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
so essentially aspergers + do nothing but freestyle for a decade while ignoring all other aspects of rap?
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:46 PM   #5
Casual

Mentioned: 451 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
this is terrible.

it's like that eminem video where he explains how most people think you cant rhyme orange but if you stretch your syllables enough you could say doorhinge.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:48 PM   #6
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
lost props...

I'm only impressed with structured freestyles now tbh... unless the content is just too deep to ignore.

I'm kinda a lightweight Charron hater though, nothing personal. He just doesn't do it for me, at all.
SBOfficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 03:11 PM   #7
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
lol this shit is comedy
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 05:28 PM   #8
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I dont care enough about battle rap to actively learn howto freestyle other than drunken insults at battle events
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 06:27 PM   #9
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Lol I love that he used Keep it Real instrumental, that's like the most cliche "freestyle" beat ever since that Big L & Jay Z radio freestyle got spread around more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 09:49 PM   #10
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Charron said >>>> the S of Cribs??? epic fail. Bar didn't even make fucking sense.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 09:50 PM   #11
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Charron acts like we give a fuck bout freestyles. OH BTW it's not a freestyle if you have a list of words in front of you to pick out to rhyme with.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 07-20-2016, 10:05 PM   #12
cdizzle

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
cdizzle is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Charron acts like we give a fuck bout freestyles. OH BTW it's not a freestyle if you have a list of words in front of you to pick out to rhyme with.
This.

The words are clearly written in front of him
cdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:13 AM   #13
ButtsDillinger

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
ButtsDillinger is a PY Poster
thanks charron maybe i too will be stricken with autism one day and become one of the world's most semi-recognizable names in a niche field
ButtsDillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:29 AM   #14
nixstix

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
nixstix probably likes in here/hair word play
i see we have a bunch of haters in here....

you guys are fucking lame.
nixstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:02 AM   #15
Flamazide

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Flamazide is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdizzle View Post
This.

The words are clearly written in front of him
That's the only way he could really prove that it wasn't super premeditated.

I got 3 minutes in and had to quit.
Flamazide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:15 AM   #16
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1462 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixstix View Post

i see we have an rmbva hater in here

you're really cool
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:19 PM   #17
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
1. Be mildly autistic
2. Be a loser
3. ?????????
4. Profit
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:37 PM   #18
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Finally now I can go off the top and spit out sicker
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:45 PM   #19
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i quit after like 3 minutes but...

he's a good freestyler. there's no denying it. above average for sure. most people stink. but...he's still unbearable in this setting...if that makes any sense

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:57 PM   #20
JonDemarco
I'm Nationwide.

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
JonDemarco is not the worst person
His freestyle set ups are honestly not that far away from his written ones. As in both are horrible
JonDemarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:27 PM   #21
The Wrist
my first name is The

The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
does this actually turn into a tutorial at some point, or should the title of this actually be, watch Charroon freestlye for a bit?

album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 07-21-2016, 06:51 PM   #22
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixstix View Post

nah. I just think Charron can't freestyle his was into becoming a man. Not only that but he's got autism and a lot of people with disabilities tend to not get ahead in life. Therefore no matter how good people think Charron is it still doesn't mean he's good fundamentally. Dog I don't even like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory and people think he's good. How many matches did Charron lose you tell me?
Old 07-22-2016, 02:29 AM   #23
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
so essentially aspergers + do nothing but freestyle for a decade while ignoring all other aspects of rap?
lol good post
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 05:29 AM   #24
thatguy

Mentioned: 767 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Charron is like a guy who spent 10 years practicing spinning a ball on his finger and is confused why people don't put him up there with Jordan and Kobe.
Quote:
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:44 AM   #25
Tyren

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
Quote:
nah. I just think Charron can't freestyle his was into becoming a man. Not only that but he's got autism and a lot of people with disabilities tend to not get ahead in life. Therefore no matter how good people think Charron is it still doesn't mean he's good fundamentally. Dog I don't even like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory and people think he's good. How many matches did Charron lose you tell me?
How the fuck are you going to call someone disabled when you think the earth is flat smfh youre like 35 and you call yourself lil ill

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Tyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:11 PM   #26
The Wrist
my first name is The

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
Charron is like a guy who spent 10 years practicing spinning a ball on his finger and is confused why people don't put him up there with Jordan and Kobe.
solid analysis

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 07-22-2016, 01:51 PM   #27
Dog Debarko
Pupper In Charge

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Dog Debarko is not the worst person
How dare you try to rhyme over that classic joint with these shit freestyles.

This song >>> Charrons life

*Press SFX buttons*

CLICK ME ->Dog Debarko Hits The Airhorn
Dog Debarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 08:15 PM   #28
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Yall will hate anything Charron name attached to it and some of the hate don't make sense.
Of course it's a free it's like people giving you words to use in the freestyle You have been given words doesn't make it not a freestyle.

There's allot Charron not good at like some delivery aspects or song writing. But when I see yall hating Charron freestyling that is evidence of hating just for hate sake and because who it is.

I think doing freestyle tutorials would be very good for his target market he could get mad views that way

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 08:16 PM   #29
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
bad analogy as freestyling to rap is a bit more than spinning on the finger

It be more like Charron is amazing 3 point shooter but dont have allot of other aspects of the game

Old 07-24-2016, 08:56 AM   #30
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Yall will hate anything Charron name attached to it and some of the hate don't make sense.
Of course it's a free it's like people giving you words to use in the freestyle You have been given words doesn't make it not a freestyle.

There's allot Charron not good at like some delivery aspects or song writing. But when I see yall hating Charron freestyling that is evidence of hating just for hate sake and because who it is.

I think doing freestyle tutorials would be very good for his target market he could get mad views that way
Metacontrarianism, so hot right now.
Old 07-30-2016, 01:46 PM   #31
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
Metacontrarianism, so hot right now.
I just don't jump on the bandwagon of the new lets hate on KOTD and Charron and certain rappers that this group does. I feel allot of judgement on this site has nothing to do with talent or performances but who is in the RMBVA cool circle or not.

I remember when Caustic was loved here. He hasn't gotten any worse but now he's hated on here more than Arcane. Because he's the new cool won to hate here. And by my PM's and stuff they are people who agree with me but just don't feel like disputing with certain people in here for various reasons

Old 07-30-2016, 02:26 PM   #32
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Quote:
I just don't jump on the bandwagon of the new lets hate on KOTD and Charron and certain rappers that this group does. I feel allot of judgement on this site has nothing to do with talent or performances but who is in the RMBVA cool circle or not.

I remember when Caustic was loved here. He hasn't gotten any worse but now he's hated on here more than Arcane. Because he's the new cool won to hate here. And by my PM's and stuff they are people who agree with me but just don't feel like disputing with certain people in here for various reasons
They need to have faith in their opinions, then. Regarding Charron, if I may quote contemporary urban Poet Bigg Kenneth;

He gahbage, he trash!
Old 07-31-2016, 01:29 AM   #33
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
They need to have faith in their opinions, then. Regarding Charron, if I may quote contemporary urban Poet Bigg Kenneth;

He gahbage, he trash!
He really is not. And even if you dont get into his particular style. Saying Charron is trash or garbage is the same as saying I really dont know what I am talking about

Old 07-31-2016, 05:05 AM   #34
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Quote:
He really is not. And even if you dont get into his particular style. Saying Charron is trash or garbage is the same as saying I really dont know what I am talking about
Then I don't really know what I'm talking about. He does one thing well, and it's not that it's good - it's that it's good for what it is.
Old 07-31-2016, 05:07 AM   #35
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Fine, I admit. He is a savvy businessman - after all, his squad's supplying Bolivia.

Old 07-31-2016, 05:16 AM   #36
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
It be more like Charron is amazing 3 point shooter but dont have allot of other aspects of the game
lol what the fuck is this

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 05:20 AM   #37
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
charron's freestyles are not good. they consist of some wack ass set up, some wack ass pop culture reference, and are almost always

"YOU SAID -insert something here-, AND THAT'S -insert shitty, irrelevant blazing it quicker/im lookin galore type line here-, BUT REALLY YOU'RE -insert television reference here- AND I'M -insert television reference relevant to the previous reference-"

and all the faggots go crazy.

meanwhile, the rest of us not making shit up pretending people are good at things just because they participate in this niche ass platform are sitting here not watching charron battles

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 07-31-2016 at 05:23 AM.
Old 07-31-2016, 05:38 AM   #38
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
worst video i ever seen in my life

whats the point of the cringy acting with two of his scrub friends in the beginning?
Old 07-31-2016, 02:11 PM   #39
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
charron's freestyles are not good. they consist of some wack ass set up, some wack ass pop culture reference, and are almost always

"YOU SAID -insert something here-, AND THAT'S -insert shitty, irrelevant blazing it quicker/im lookin galore type line here-, BUT REALLY YOU'RE -insert television reference here- AND I'M -insert television reference relevant to the previous reference-"

and all the faggots go crazy.

meanwhile, the rest of us not making shit up pretending people are good at things just because they participate in this niche ass platform are sitting here not watching charron battles
I and most knowledgeable ppl will disagree but the one thing Charron is actually good at is freestyling. If we had a freestyle tourney of battle rappers Charron would definitely would be at the top

But I know we are not going to agree on this opinion To each there own

Old 07-31-2016, 05:40 PM   #40
brodeezy

Quote:
I and most knowledgeable ppl will disagree but the one thing Charron is actually good at is freestyling. If we had a freestyle tourney of battle rappers Charron would definitely would be at the top

But I know we are not going to agree on this opinion To each there own
no, he's "good" at using the same formulas at the beginning of a round that make all his shitty frees sound the same

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 07-31-2016 at 05:43 PM.