Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Live Update Live Updates From KOTD's Back To Basics 2

Old 06-28-2015, 04:36 AM   #161
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
i almost asked if he was really jobone. real shit is that him.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 04:37 AM   #162
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
lex 2-1
caddy 3-0 body... i hope @sicarii is ok, he did not look good AT ALL the rest of the night.
bulletz 2-1
chedda 3-0
JC 2-1
onlyone 3-0 body
diz 1 1/2 - 1/2
danja 2-1
I'll agree with this for the most. I thought Tricky edged it, I felt bad for Sicarii after his battle, Bulletz got the 1st and 3rd, Chedda roasted Remy (but Remy had a decent 1st), JC will probably have won his battle on camera (but I think Psycoses got it in the building), Only One far exceeded beyond my expectations, Diz and Chilla tied, and Danja had his breakthrough performance tonight against Daylyt.

Random asides; JC wants to team up with Ill Will on Don't Flop for a 2 on 2 battle, and Daylyt wants to battle Conceited in a Back To Basics setting on some full circle shit (since he's responsible for bringing Conceited out to Cali for his first ever battle). Also, sucks that Diz and Day aren't cool anymore.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 04:48 AM   #163
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Also, sucks that Diz and Day aren't cool anymore.
I would like to see Diz and Day battle.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 04:53 AM   #164
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
i kept thinking Diz and Day were setting up some sort of fight antic that was gonna happen during the danja battle. glad it wasn't staged, at least for that.
Old 06-28-2015, 04:53 AM   #165
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
I overheard Day doing an interview with Chris, and he said he wouldn't battle Diz. But, when it comes to KOTD, I've learned to expect the unexpected, and it possibly could happen in the near future.
Old 06-28-2015, 04:58 AM   #166
thepointe01

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
thepointe01 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exenexex View Post
You LOST NIGGA, Cal' pops

yeah shun one my favs from old style Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d74FhtZFIE
Lol love it that this is new to me, it's moments like this that make me feel I just discovered battle rap in general again tbh
thepointe01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 04:58 AM   #167
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

Mentioned: 322 Post(s)
Exenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
it already happened that was Day's 1st battle ever @ the pit
its on myspace allegedly

old af

i still have yet to see it so if someday could link us thatd be great
Exenexex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:09 AM   #168
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

@iamHBY was the 1st b2b that fuckin hot? shit was worse than takeover.
Old 06-28-2015, 05:11 AM   #169
NotATroll

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
NotATroll is not the worst person
danja 3-0
NotATroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:16 AM   #170
iamHBY

Quote:
@iamHBY was the 1st b2b that fuckin hot? shit was worse than takeover.
Yeah, the 1st B2B was at hot as today, but at least that big-ass fan was functional (unlike when the air conditioning went dead at Takeover).
Old 06-28-2015, 05:35 AM   #171
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

can anyone confirm sicarii is alive? or left on his own recognizance
Old 06-28-2015, 05:35 AM   #172
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
finally catching all of 'em.

Tricky P 2-1.
Cadalack Ron 3-0.
QP 2-1 (easily took second and third; who're you kidding if you think otherwise?)
Only One 3-0.
JC 3-0. Psycoses dropped so many played bars I ended up disliking his rounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:42 AM   #173
iamHBY

Quote:
can anyone confirm sicarii is alive? or left on his own recognizance
Before I left, it seemed like he was leaving on his own, along with everyone else that event security was trying to get to leave the area.
Old 06-28-2015, 05:51 AM   #174
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

good to know
Old 06-28-2015, 05:56 AM   #175
Symphoniez

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Symphoniez is not the worst person
Diz got it vs. Chilla. Dope battle though.
Symphoniez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:57 AM   #176
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
idk how anyone could think dizaster beat chilla....i dont like either of them but god damn diz is fuckin unbearable to listen to
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:18 AM   #177
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
kotd <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:21 AM   #178
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
still not sure if it was a good battle or not

any escessively white kids with bad judgement watch this? @Carter Deems
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:21 AM   #179
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Everybody talking Illmac,Big k and Rone but someone who also deserves a title shot is 100 Bulletz....Other than against J pro hes been killin it

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 09:29 AM   #180
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Couple rants about the PPV, very long, for a TL;DR just read the first sentence of every paragraph past the header and you'll get the general idea. If B2B1 was a 9/10, this was a solid 7, maybe a heavy 6. No disrespect.

My problem with this entire event was that the quality of the PPV wasn't colorful, it wasn't vibrant, it didn't capture the essence of the last one quite right. I think if B2B2 goes into the double digits as a bi-monthly event, this one'll be the weakest because I doubt Avo and KOTD are going to fuck up with consistency, adaptation is a strong point of the KOTD brand.
B2B1 was fantastic, qualities, angles, even the fact the back of the venue isn't much to focus on and the crowd heads fading out looked cinematic. This one looks kinda. . . amateur. I do however, salute KOTD for if they're smart and the actual channel release is in fantastic quality to discourage from the bootleg. If they're really smart they'll release Diz vs Chilla right now so people don't bootleg it like DF did with Hitman/Verb vs DNA/Shine.

Another issue was the lineup.
What looked extremely strong on the card itself started looking like a lot of filler during the beginning of the physical showing.
Tricky P vs Lex D is only redeemable if they cost like $50 to perform. Combined. Lex D was an easy opponent and sorta matches up with the GZ type undercard you set up. Don't know what we expected thinking it'd be fun.
Remy D vs Chedda Cheese had potential to be a personality clash, but not a style clash at all at the same time. Both are consistent, just not both in a good way. Remy D doesn't seem to ever come with it, Chedda looks like he won when Remy didn't really try/work like he's shown capable of.
Joe Cutter vs Only One is also really odd. Cutter's ass. Google jokes. Only One was a fucking phenomenal investment, I'd actually think it'd be fun to see Illmac and him do a 2v2 just for shits and giggles, they're tight. After Only was the beginning of when things started to look as though they turned for the better.
Caddy Ron vs Sicarii was also weird. Caddy is an odd investment, because he's very hit-or-miss and usually, the latter of miss takes over. He's awkward, and very uncomfortable. I enjoy the novelty but he belongs on BOTZ cards where he's nailing his actual niche market of diehards who came to see him. Sicarii's pretty mediocre. Enjoyed him vs E. Farrell, however. He's hit-or-miss as well.
QP vs 100 Bulletz was battle-of-the-night for most. QP came with delivery and 100 came with actual substance like he did against Chilla. Bulletz seems to always kinda come with it if his opponent has some stature, I feel like he more-or-less writes to their ability and always puts on a good show. Book 100 against more complex writers, I think if he battled Daylyt at a smaller event, we'd have a fun match on our hands.
JC vs Psycoses was weird. JC was a massive step up from Remy and I don't think Psycoses wrote or adapted. Just came with another multi-stuffed performance and kept his breath under control as per usual. I could see Psycoses vs The Saurus as the battle before the main event because he's been at every B2B and advanced the card every time. He's also a fan of Saurus and wants to battle him.
Daylyt vs Danja Zone had potential to be better. Day came with it, sorta. Danja definitely wrote extremely hard and it showed. Also, first Day choke I've ever seen that he didn't recover from very well. Would book Danja again, he does well against write-heavy street rappers, cc Cortez & JC.

Finally,
Dizaster vs Chilla Jones was unique. Diz was really awkward and I think his adaptation to a new stage and format was showing. He pushed Ganik a little, got out of hand with his PH talk and confronting Lush to bookend his points. Chilla came with it, bored me a little at times, but had some fantastic lines like his Sherlock scheme. Reminded me of Bigg K's "I'll paint your fuckin' house, this a Sure-win, William" line against Ill Will.(Sherwin-Williams). Fun battle, but two rounds makes it odd. I think Diz didn't have faith in being able to free for two rounds consistently and could only do one, which showed, because he wound down a bunch by the end.

All-in-all, we're looking at a weaker iteration of a fantastic concept that showed it'd be consistent by the first try you guys did. The lighting was dreary, the content lacked at times, and I'm glad Deems vs ICE didn't go down here, because now we know it might not've looked the same way as it should've.

@AVOCADO @OrganikHipHop @King Fly

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:18 PM   #181
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
diz & day both sucked, damn
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:23 PM   #182
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
schemes that actually make sense > forced nonsensical spaz multis
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:42 PM   #183
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
Damn, that Diz vs Chilla battle was really bad. Not how I expected Diz to return to KOTD. There was some decent stuff sporadically throughout the round. Most of it just went nowhere, though. Chilla was pretty boring and I usually don't think that of him. Plus his multi portion in round two was super trash.

It's a common criticism of Diz that he has nonsensical filler and no structure to his rounds but in this battle he was like a caricature of those criticisms. He was actually good vs Math. I know KOTD doesn't vault battles usually... But this isn't the return you want out of someone who is arguably your leagues biggest name.
EchosMyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:50 PM   #184
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

Exenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
I enjoy the novelty but he belongs on BOTZ cards where he's nailing his actual niche market of diehards who came to see him
his niche market is Freshcoast period. big battles in GT & early KOTD: FC - KOTD currently
Old 06-28-2015, 02:54 PM   #185
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

remember he has a cult following which isnt limited to any sorta card or crowd its Freshcoast as a whole then it stretches all across the U.S.
Old 06-28-2015, 03:50 PM   #186
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
Is it just me or did onlyone's third round sound like he bit hella illmac's shit?????

@Casual please chime in
yeah i can see it. only does have moments like that on tracks too though.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 04:27 PM   #187
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Quote:
. I enjoy the novelty but he belongs on BOTZ cards where he's nailing his actual niche market of diehards who came to see him.
the def jux scheme, lassie rebuttal, 413 stan remix, right to remain silent
and thats scratchin the surface of an all around great fuckin performance.
The response to his "racist material" shit reminds of why comedians choose not to play colleges anymore.
Old 06-28-2015, 04:36 PM   #188
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
the def jux scheme, lassie rebuttal, 413 stan remix, right to remain silent
and thats scratchin the surface of an all around great fuckin performance.
The response to his "racist material" shit reminds of why comedians choose not to play colleges anymore.

What's the deal with pc???

liberals are scumbags!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:17 PM   #189
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1189 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Couple rants about the PPV, very long, for a TL;DR just read the first sentence of every paragraph past the header and you'll get the general idea. If B2B1 was a 9/10, this was a solid 7, maybe a heavy 6. No disrespect.

My problem with this entire event was that the quality of the PPV wasn't colorful, it wasn't vibrant, it didn't capture the essence of the last one quite right. I think if B2B2 goes into the double digits as a bi-monthly event, this one'll be the weakest because I doubt Avo and KOTD are going to fuck up with consistency, adaptation is a strong point of the KOTD brand.
B2B1 was fantastic, qualities, angles, even the fact the back of the venue isn't much to focus on and the crowd heads fading out looked cinematic. This one looks kinda. . . amateur. I do however, salute KOTD for if they're smart and the actual channel release is in fantastic quality to discourage from the bootleg. If they're really smart they'll release Diz vs Chilla right now so people don't bootleg it like DF did with Hitman/Verb vs DNA/Shine.

Another issue was the lineup.
What looked extremely strong on the card itself started looking like a lot of filler during the beginning of the physical showing.
Tricky P vs Lex D is only redeemable if they cost like $50 to perform. Combined. Lex D was an easy opponent and sorta matches up with the GZ type undercard you set up. Don't know what we expected thinking it'd be fun.
Remy D vs Chedda Cheese had potential to be a personality clash, but not a style clash at all at the same time. Both are consistent, just not both in a good way. Remy D doesn't seem to ever come with it, Chedda looks like he won when Remy didn't really try/work like he's shown capable of.
Joe Cutter vs Only One is also really odd. Cutter's ass. Google jokes. Only One was a fucking phenomenal investment, I'd actually think it'd be fun to see Illmac and him do a 2v2 just for shits and giggles, they're tight. After Only was the beginning of when things started to look as though they turned for the better.
Caddy Ron vs Sicarii was also weird. Caddy is an odd investment, because he's very hit-or-miss and usually, the latter of miss takes over. He's awkward, and very uncomfortable. I enjoy the novelty but he belongs on BOTZ cards where he's nailing his actual niche market of diehards who came to see him. Sicarii's pretty mediocre. Enjoyed him vs E. Farrell, however. He's hit-or-miss as well.
QP vs 100 Bulletz was battle-of-the-night for most. QP came with delivery and 100 came with actual substance like he did against Chilla. Bulletz seems to always kinda come with it if his opponent has some stature, I feel like he more-or-less writes to their ability and always puts on a good show. Book 100 against more complex writers, I think if he battled Daylyt at a smaller event, we'd have a fun match on our hands.
JC vs Psycoses was weird. JC was a massive step up from Remy and I don't think Psycoses wrote or adapted. Just came with another multi-stuffed performance and kept his breath under control as per usual. I could see Psycoses vs The Saurus as the battle before the main event because he's been at every B2B and advanced the card every time. He's also a fan of Saurus and wants to battle him.
Daylyt vs Danja Zone had potential to be better. Day came with it, sorta. Danja definitely wrote extremely hard and it showed. Also, first Day choke I've ever seen that he didn't recover from very well. Would book Danja again, he does well against write-heavy street rappers, cc Cortez & JC.

Finally,
Dizaster vs Chilla Jones was unique. Diz was really awkward and I think his adaptation to a new stage and format was showing. He pushed Ganik a little, got out of hand with his PH talk and confronting Lush to bookend his points. Chilla came with it, bored me a little at times, but had some fantastic lines like his Sherlock scheme. Reminded me of Bigg K's "I'll paint your fuckin' house, this a Sure-win, William" line against Ill Will.(Sherwin-Williams). Fun battle, but two rounds makes it odd. I think Diz didn't have faith in being able to free for two rounds consistently and could only do one, which showed, because he wound down a bunch by the end.

All-in-all, we're looking at a weaker iteration of a fantastic concept that showed it'd be consistent by the first try you guys did. The lighting was dreary, the content lacked at times, and I'm glad Deems vs ICE didn't go down here, because now we know it might not've looked the same way as it should've.

@AVOCADO @OrganikHipHop @King Fly
Thanks for the feedback
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:07 PM   #190
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
yo daylyt vs danja is fire.

lol @ day wearing the total slaughter shirt.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 08:55 PM   #191
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Cadalack Ron destroyedddd Sicarii. Caddy's gonna deserve a big name after that performance comes to light.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 05:50 AM   #192
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
Cadalack Ron destroyedddd Sicarii. Caddy's gonna deserve a big name after that performance comes to light.
cant tell if sarcasm or not

i hated caddy for that heroin stunt that shit pissed me off but he won me back on the dirtbagdan show.. so fucking funny lol
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 06:18 AM   #193
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
i almost asked if he was really jobone. real shit is that him.
lol you got too scared because you didn't want to look like an idiot when that fool didn't know wtf you were talking about?

Vape was probably stalking that poor guy all night, creeping him out.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:33 AM   #194
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
lol you got too scared because you didn't want to look like an idiot when that fool didn't know wtf you were talking about?

Vape was probably stalking that poor guy all night, creeping him out.
this is a weird way to interpret an opportunity i passed on to say what up when i looked down and noticed the lucha dizbre hugging the barrier to the pit.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:55 AM   #195
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
this is a weird way to interpret an opportunity i passed on to say what up when i looked down and noticed the lucha dizbre hugging the barrier to the pit.
Well, you could have said what's up but it wouldn't have been me.

I was just laughing about the potential awkward moment.
Old 06-29-2015, 07:07 AM   #196
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Before I left, it seemed like he was leaving on his own, along with everyone else that event security was trying to get to leave the area.
Wait, whats the story on this post?
Old 06-29-2015, 07:07 AM   #197
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
Well, you could have said what's up but it wouldn't have been me.

I was just laughing about the potential awkward moment.
ha yeah, there was a few people i woulda said what up to but it seemed far too corny to refer to myself as a twitter/forum handle. at least if it was you i could've been like
"yo is your head an emoticon on the internet."
Old 06-29-2015, 07:37 AM   #198
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
100 bulletz is on the low that nigga
Old 06-30-2015, 06:01 AM   #199
raymondcastaneda

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
raymondcastaneda is a PY Poster
WATCH, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE!
《《《CLICK LINK BELOW》》》

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
raymondcastaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 06:16 AM   #200
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
Wait, whats the story on this post?
Not much of a story. I guess Sicarii didn't completely go full Q Shinobi after B2B 2 finished, but everyone else that was still outside after the event like Daylyt, BattleRapChris, etc. were basically forced by security to leave the area as supposedly a neighbor would have the cops called on all of us.

That said, Sicarii definitely looked like a man defeated after that Cadalack battle.

Tags
12298, 12299, saltine heaven