Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Lush One Stopping Future Tech 9's Out Here

Old 04-30-2019, 02:11 PM   #1
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 515 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Thumbs up Lush One Stopping Future Tech 9's Out Here

God's Plan

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 03:28 PM   #2
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
video unavailable
Old 04-30-2019, 03:33 PM   #3
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 515 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
video unavailable
Damn, well this should suffice as a nice Keebler snack

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 05:11 PM   #4
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
I remember this; he got cyber bulllied in unbias review group and kicked so he took to talkback and pretended that this was a thing of his (and that he wasn't just salty bout the group thing)
he did this one and a Decoy one
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 06:15 PM   #5
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
yr fuckin slow arentcha
Old 05-01-2019, 08:58 AM   #6
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
I remember this; he got cyber bulllied in unbias review group and kicked so he took to talkback and pretended that this was a thing of his (and that he wasn't just salty bout the group thing)
If what I think you are saying is true then that is hella lame. But to keep it a buck, Lush has an image to maintain. For christsakes, he is the inspiration for Simon Rex's character in Bodied.
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 09:04 AM   #7
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Weren't they defending Chris Unbias? I'ts kind of a trash group anyway, not sure why anyone would want to be a member.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 12:25 PM   #8
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Weren't they defending Chris Unbias? I'ts kind of a trash group anyway, not sure why anyone would want to be a member.
Well not really but thats how he took it. This was when the group was on its last leg before a new group was formed. Chris had been arrested and the information of his charges had come out. Admins instituted a rule after a few that noone was to ask about or post about the situation, so-called to keep the group about battles, because when it first dropped that's all anyone was talking/posing about. Lush was kicked for breaking the rule and arguing about him being told about it. He got kicked and took to talkback to blast Unbias review admins portraying them as supporters of Chris the individual and his actual crimes. They followed him to the thread on talkback and kinda bodied him explaining the truth about why they had the rule and that he had simply broke a rule and was kicked for it and that he was now just mad at them throwing a fit. I found it all entertaining tbh but the next thing I seen Lush was coming out with these blogs about Star and Decoy, shit just looked funny to me.

As far as the group itself; it does still exist but the bulk of the group has moved to a newly formed group of a different name (ala rapmusic to rmbva.)

AND as much as the group was very toxic in nature and ironically biased, it was the end all be all of FB groups in its time and is the reason all the current groups even exist. Most of the popping groups for battle rap are groups formed by former prominent members of Unbias.
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 12:55 PM   #9
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Well not really but thats how he took it. This was when the group was on its last leg before a new group was formed. Chris had been arrested and the information of his charges had come out. Admins instituted a rule after a few that noone was to ask about or post about the situation, so-called to keep the group about battles, because when it first dropped that's all anyone was talking/posing about. Lush was kicked for breaking the rule and arguing about him being told about it. He got kicked and took to talkback to blast Unbias review admins portraying them as supporters of Chris the individual and his actual crimes. They followed him to the thread on talkback and kinda bodied him explaining the truth about why they had the rule and that he had simply broke a rule and was kicked for it and that he was now just mad at them throwing a fit. I found it all entertaining tbh but the next thing I seen Lush was coming out with these blogs about Star and Decoy, shit just looked funny to me.

As far as the group itself; it does still exist but the bulk of the group has moved to a newly formed group of a different name (ala rapmusic to rmbva.)

AND as much as the group was very toxic in nature and ironically biased, it was the end all be all of FB groups in its time and is the reason all the current groups even exist. Most of the popping groups for battle rap are groups formed by former prominent members of Unbias.
Fair enough, I agree that Lush's FB crusade against battle rap paedo's was a bit weird and pointless since those guys were already long gone from the scene. My memory of that Unbias shit is hazy and I don't have all that background context, I just remember one guy seeming like he took the whole situation lightly and being reluctant to criticise or disassociate himself from Chris, he just generally came off badly and seemed like an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz

Last edited by rogermellie; 05-01-2019 at 01:08 PM.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 05:18 AM   #10
Tecnik

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tecnik is not the worst person
Who the fuck is Almighty Star? Is this the same person as Star Almighty or are there actually 2 people out there who decided this combination of words was in some way witty whatsoever?

Either way, if your age doesn't end in -teen and you're considering banging a 16 year old, you're a fucking weirdo. How does a grown man even find himself in the position to bag a 16 year old if they aren't on some creeper shit to begin with? The way this dude explains himself is extremely fucking pedoish as well. Just because the law says something is alright doesn't mean it's actually alright. What if the law stated that you could fuck a 12 year old? I'd bet my life that he would do it.
Tecnik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 05:36 AM   #11
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnik View Post
Who the fuck is Almighty Star? Is this the same person as Star Almighty or are there actually 2 people out there who decided this combination of words was in some way witty whatsoever? .
Has to be Star Almighty. He pretty much got blackballed for his comments about sex with under age of consent girls.
Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans, Cassidy...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 04:23 PM   #12
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 347 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Has to be Star Almighty. He pretty much got blackballed for his comments about sex with under age of consent girls.
yep its def Star Eater/Star Almighty

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch

"im nice with a gun, my bitch do black magic, what you want a bullet or some wizard shit?!" -Swamp
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 05:38 PM   #13
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 416 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
isnt this old af

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:58 PM   #14
Tecnik

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tecnik is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
yep its def Star Eater/Star Almighty
I thought so when I heard the voice. I could have sworn recently that there was someone on URL who had a similar name to this so I didn't want to jump to conclusions. Anyhow, SA been a weirdo since grind time chatango. This doesn't shock me in the least. The only thing I'm shocked about is that this dude was able to convince a female to let him have sex with her in the first place.
Tecnik is online now   Reply With Quote