Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Bill Collector Says "Fuck URL"

Old 09-05-2015, 05:27 PM   #1
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Bill Collector Says "Fuck URL"

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 05:38 PM   #2
Jaybird

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Jaybird is not the worst person
Crazy! I thought Bill vs DOT was battle of the night. The ppl I went with agreed.
Jaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 05:53 PM   #3
rocky
Contributor

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
rocky is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird View Post
Crazy! I thought Bill vs DOT was battle of the night. The ppl I went with agreed.
what event was that at?

Carter Deems>>>>>>
rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 05:55 PM   #4
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky View Post
what event was that at?
the Redemption card
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 06:28 PM   #5
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
If anyone thought that I was just making it up when I said that this is a kotd board, I hope posts like OP's help you see things more clearly. A million blogs come out every day that don't get posted here, but one shitting on a league that's not kotd is of course gonna be well-received.

Anyhow, BC been fell off hella long ago. He's lucky he's getting any kind of offers, at all, because he really hasn't said anything hot since "you know I got the burner". Plus he's delusional and making bad decisions. YK, K shine, Danny myers, Danja zone, and DNA are all bigger names and better looks on URL than a fucking marvwon, what the hell is this guy talking about? Marvwon is washed up, aint no one gonna watch that battle let alone pay to see it.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 06:45 PM   #6
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Only got bout half way through...I like Bill...but iunno...trippin over not getting to battle Marv on URL is weird af...he brings up Surf, but says they didn't even ask URL about it...brings up Rex, but I don't understand what he even said about that one....He threw in that they paid him NOT to battle Bigg K (sux for the fans, but sounds kinda cool of them imo)...not really sure what his beef is tbh. He took a handful of battles in between URl battles...not like the stopped him from doing those.

Defo just dug his on URL grave tho, which sucks. I don't think there's too many KOTD/DF battlers I wanna see him against. Bigg K will be cool though.

Smh though...BC complainin about being offered mad people that might possibly give him that work, and acting like he's too good for them...then talking about how every top tier has to drop their numbers for him...Which one is famo?? Now he's definitely not battling Surf, Rex, etc.....least not on the big stage, smh...I fux w/ Bill heavy, but he needs to put that dutchie down for a minute and clear his head...
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 06:51 PM   #7
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
If anyone thought that I was just making it up when I said that this is a kotd board, I hope posts like OP's help you see things more clearly. A million blogs come out every day that don't get posted here, but one shitting on a league that's not kotd is of course gonna be well-received.

Anyhow, BC been fell off hella long ago. He's lucky he's getting any kind of offers, at all, because he really hasn't said anything hot since "you know I got the burner". Plus he's delusional and making bad decisions. YK, K shine, Danny myers, Danja zone, and DNA are all bigger names and better looks on URL than a fucking marvwon, what the hell is this guy talking about? Marvwon is washed up, aint no one gonna watch that battle let alone pay to see it.
I don't know much about this board or it's agendas, so I'm not defending anyone, but OP has his own lil beef with URL, right.....haven't been here that long, but long enough to realize OP posted this bc URL allegedly took his vids off Youtube. Right?
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 06:54 PM   #8
r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap probably likes in here/hair word play
I think if a battler came out saying "ef KOTD" there would be a thread as well.

5) CM Punk 4) Stone Cold 3) The Rock 2) Sting 1) Shawn Michaels
r00k_is_rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:00 PM   #9
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMajor View Post
I don't know much about this board or it's agendas, so I'm not defending anyone, but OP has his own lil beef with URL, right.....haven't been here that long, but long enough to realize OP posted this bc URL allegedly took his vids off Youtube. Right?
I guess I could see that as being part of the motivation

I can guarantee you that OP wouldn't be uploading and posting videos of a battle rapper saying "Fuck KOTD" tho lol

This shit is wild transparent to me
Old 09-05-2015, 07:02 PM   #10
lennycooke

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
lennycooke is not the worst person
Quote:

Bva evolution: scribble jam/west coast board > wrc board > gt board(hated on gt too until gt west was born) > kotd board

Rmbva: kotd board.

I dont see how anyone could dispute you calling this a kotd board .it obviously is.

The funny thing is..that isnt erik foreman the creator of this board..he is one of the very few that always showed love to the "street" rappers, and he caught heat for it.

They called him crazy when he said that head ice,goodz, and tay roc were dope.

I remember bva posters were saying mook didnt belong in the 50 greatest battlers book..i dont even like mook..but not top 50?
lennycooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:05 PM   #11
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00k_is_rap View Post
I think if a battler came out saying "ef KOTD" there would be a thread as well.
Maybe. Idk. This is such a non-issue though, I'm just having a tough time understanding why it was posted. Who the hell cares about watching BC vs Marvwon? BC is not a good battle rapper, he doesnt really have any buzz and neither does marv.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:08 PM   #12
matmus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
matmus is not the worst person
Quote:

Damm 6000gp your always trippin about something. ☺ promoters are always gonna get shit and URL are the biggest league so theyre gonna get more shit than anyone else. Not everything's a conspiracy but just to help you out I'll put this up.
matmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:12 PM   #13
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmus View Post
Damm 6000gp your always trippin about something. ☺ promoters are always gonna get shit and URL are the biggest league so theyre gonna get more shit than anyone else. Not everything's a conspiracy but just to help you out I'll put this up. https://youtu.be/YD2fH5mRImo
Thanks but no thanks
Old 09-05-2015, 07:16 PM   #14
matmus

Quote:
Thanks but no thanks
Well I appreciate you being polite about it.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:22 PM   #15
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Thanks but no thanks
But that's a video that was posted a bunch here and evidence contrary to your point...

Do you have any vlogs you've seen that say "fuck KOTD" that you'd like to share? Or are all rappers above shitting on that platform?

In fact, why the Hell is any of this about KOTD? It's about Bill Collector and URL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:25 PM   #16
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Even though a lot of people here are bias it's just a message board. Not KOTD or URL or whatever. Anyone from URL is welcome here, but it is evident that the KOTD battlers and staff interact with the fans more on here. At the end of the day their just battlers, they just happen to work with certain leagues. Simple as that, I hope KOTD establishes an east coast division like they were considering cuz that could be a good look for Bill.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:34 PM   #17
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
But that's a video that was posted a bunch here and evidence contrary to your point...

Do you have any vlogs you've seen that say "fuck KOTD" that you'd like to share? Or are all rappers above shitting on that platform?

In fact, why the Hell is any of this about KOTD? It's about Bill Collector and URL.
a) fair point

b) no, I wouldn't want to share any "Fuck KOTD" videos, not only because thats sensationalistic, but I also just dont want to promote negativity toward them. I dont see any benefit in just posting a video of some rapper with no buzz and titling it "JVL says Fuck KOTD". its a non-story.

c) context is why, and this is a kotd board

*edit

theres nothing wrong with this being a kotd board tho. I hope people dont think of that as a bad thing. embrace it imo. it's just something to keep in mind.

Last edited by 6000GP; 09-05-2015 at 07:37 PM.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:35 PM   #18
matmus

Quote:
Well I appreciate you being polite about it.
Don't get me wrong gp6000 your points are just as valid as anyone else's I just think your taking this oppression thing too far sometimes. As for Marv one bill collector implied in the interview that he understood why URL didn't wanna go with him and that they would sort it themselves. And I agree with you that it's a funny choice for someone who wants to raise their profile. Personally I would want Marv one as my uncle or something, he's seems like a cool guy. I guess will see what happens with bill collector. Its a soap opera isn't it.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:40 PM   #19
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Don't get me wrong gp6000 your points are just as valid as anyone else's I just think your taking this oppression thing too far sometimes.
I'm sorry, exactly what does this mean?
Old 09-05-2015, 07:49 PM   #20
D Tibbs
Master

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
D Tibbs is not the worst person
Bill is that dude

KOTD need to book that Marv Won battle asap

And this is not KOTD bias. This is Luke's Philly bias. This isn't the first BC blog he's posted.

Last edited by D Tibbs; 09-05-2015 at 07:54 PM.
D Tibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:59 PM   #21
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
bill is a bit foolish for passing on those offers. i don't understand what he is trying to get at. DNA, k-shine, danny myers, danja zone? those are all big names and/or battlers who have been killing it this year. so if he wants an opponent to elevate his ability, those guys are actually realistic and ideal opponents for where bill collector is at right now.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 08:00 PM   #22
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
You are fucking retarded.

Bill sent me this video directly asking for me to put this on my channel. I post every video on my channel on RMBVA.

Stop with the ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Old 09-05-2015, 08:02 PM   #23
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Tibbs View Post
Bill is that dude

KOTD need to book that Marv Won battle asap

And this is not KOTD bias. This is Luke's Philly bias. This isn't the first BC blog he's posted.
Yeah that last part true. BC one of my favorites. Would probably put up anything he wanted me to

Old 09-05-2015, 08:05 PM   #24
lennycooke

This board in general seems most interested in KOTD.I def dont see anything wrong with this video being posted though.i dont understand the complaint.
Old 09-05-2015, 08:11 PM   #25
matmus

Quote:
I'm sorry, exactly what does this mean?
I don't wanna go off on a big tangent with you so I'll write something and then you can reply and will stop if your happy with that.
What I mean is that many things you write on this board seemed to stem and imply that everything is driven by some underlying racial problem or social bias. When I go on the battle rap forums I just wanna talk crap about battle rap, of course we can blur the lines a bit but I don't think anyone wants to get pulled into heavy discussion all the time. Its like ignoring the bullshit of the real world for a bit . Battlerap is our little soap opera. Hopefully you get what Im trying to say. 😉🙋

Last edited by matmus; 09-05-2015 at 08:13 PM.
Old 09-05-2015, 08:13 PM   #26
rocky
Contributor

Bill Collector is one of the most entertaining people in battling. Hate if u want, but I watch alot of his stuff over and over. He's hilarious to me.

Carter Deems>>>>>>
Old 09-05-2015, 08:17 PM   #27
matmus

Quote:
Bill Collector is one of the most entertaining people in battling. Hate if u want, but I watch alot of his stuff over and over. He's hilarious to me.
I do like him too, he's a character.
Old 09-05-2015, 08:34 PM   #28
Jaybird

Jaybird is not the worst person
Quote:

OTBVA has the exact same post
Jaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 08:48 PM   #29
King Nut
Where my nutdogs at?

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
King Nut is not the worst person
Quote:

Are you Beasley's nephew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Yeah that last part true. BC one of my favorites. Would probably put up anything he wanted me to
what if Bill made a sex tape with his girl and asked you to post that?

Quote:
yea i like him too. the blog kinda bums me out because i think it'd be cool to see him battle K Shine and Danja Zone on URL. I remember when URL was trying to set up Bill vs Daylyt. that's a matchup with a lot of potential. maybe KOTD or a smaller league will pick that battle up now that bill has burt his bridge with URL.

Last edited by King Nut; 09-05-2015 at 08:53 PM.
King Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 09:00 PM   #30
D Tibbs
Master

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
D Tibbs is not the worst person
Bill's KOTD debut is long overdue anyway. He's one of the funniest and most entertaining battle rappers there is

I'd imagine Lush would die of a giggle fit if he hosted
D Tibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 09:02 PM   #31
rocky
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nut View Post
yea i like him too. the blog kinda bums me out because i think it'd be cool to see him battle K Shine and Danja Zone on URL. I remember when URL was trying to set up Bill vs Daylyt. that's a matchup with a lot of potential. maybe KOTD or a smaller league will pick that battle up now that bill has burt his bridge with URL.
i don't get too involved in learning about people's money and contracts, etc. Its none of my business, and its between Bill and the leagues what he sees as fair compensation, or a reasonable opponent. If he's happy battling for a smaller league vs certain people, then so be it. Its on him how he molds his career.

I just overall love his battles. When I had a hard day at work and I see a Bill-battle has dropped, I know i'm in for a nice 20 minutes of laughs. He always comes through with the entertainment.

Carter Deems>>>>>>
Old 09-05-2015, 09:04 PM   #32
3xthoroughb
Crakk Nicholson

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
3xthoroughb is not the worst person
bills the man. would be a good look for kotd or dont flop to book that battle. marv fell off a long time ago but i would still watch this

http://crakknicholson.com/
3xthoroughb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 09:19 PM   #33
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
You are fucking retarded.

Bill sent me this video directly asking for me to put this on my channel. I post every video on my channel on RMBVA.

Stop with the ridiculous conspiracy theories.
damn

url throws a copyright claim at luke and all of a sudden the whole channel is on a pro-KOTD anti-URL tip!
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 09:21 PM   #34
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Pause
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 12:09 AM   #35
medium sean

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
medium sean is better than Grind Time Australiamedium sean is better than Grind Time Australia
bill collector is my all time fav battler

while its sad he turned down big battles im glad he exposed url (my fav league but theyve been acting shady lately) for all their fuckery

hopefully now he becomes a kotd/dfusa regular and gets to battle at big events more than 2 times a year as a free agent
medium sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 12:15 AM   #36
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
all i got out of this thread is Bill Collector and 6k are booboo
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 12:19 AM   #37
Emseed

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
Honestly I can't tell if he's trolling or not. He said battling Marvwon would do more for his career than battling K-Shine cause Marv did a pretend battle on the dvd extras on 8 mile that most people don't even know about. Doesn't make any sense. Then he took so long to get to the point I just couldn't even watch it all

Anyway I hope he battles on KOTD. I think they would appreciate his style more, NY don't seem to like him. Its pretty stupid he turned down battling all those names URL offered him though. Idk how any league could make any matches for him if he thinks guys like K-Shine and Danja Zone do nothing but Marv elevates his career. I wouldn't know who the hell to give him after hearing that

Last edited by Emseed; 09-06-2015 at 12:23 AM.
Emseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 12:32 AM   #38
lennycooke

I finally watched this video. Bill Collector's opinions are surprising. In what world does beating marvwon do more than beating k shine right now. no disrespect to Marv, this is about status and who is hot right now. Im also unsure in regards to why surf would cut his number for bill collector.thats hella surprising.but saying and doing are two different things. I do agree that battling rex would probably be more beneficial than any of the names he battled.
Old 09-06-2015, 01:32 AM   #39
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Is bill collector retarded ? Does he realize how much more profilic ALL of the mentioned battlers are than him ? He turned down K Shine ?? But let's be honest, k shine vs bill collector in Pittsburgh is a waste. Once again, top tier won't take something like that serious... But great move for bill for him to generate views and possibly an easy W if it's against k shine or a dna
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 01:33 AM   #40
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Just realized, bill collector could possibly be lying. Maybe url didn't offer him any of those names except young Kannon.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
128521, 128587, 6000 guys penetrated, 6000gp ignoring wife again, 9786, serious saturday business for 6000gp