Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Shout out the The RMBVA 7 Year Club

Old 09-11-2020, 06:58 PM   #41
slo_mo
Turnt Up For Lil' Boo

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
slo_mo is a PY Poster
Feels like yesterday, and 15yrs ago at the same damn time.

Technically kinda is 10ish+ yrs for most, as rmbva is just an extension of the RM migration.

Shoutout to the trill tho.
slo_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 02:08 AM   #42
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Good to hear from you. Any recent drawings or anything in the works?
Just painting airplane parts and raising my son, pretty routine stuff. Did a mural for my work recently but it was just a logo and the name. Still draw once in a while but it's mostly stuff I make for the boy. Adulting, amIright?

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 10:32 AM   #43
Profess
I'm Lovin' It

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Just painting airplane parts and raising my son, pretty routine stuff. Did a mural for my work recently but it was just a logo and the name. Still draw once in a while but it's mostly stuff I make for the boy. Adulting, amIright?
I hear ya man. You posted some epic stuff here. If we're lucky maybe you'll drop a gem at the 10 year reunion. Cheers
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 02:00 PM   #44
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
gregrieke's stuff was the reason i joined rap music to begin with. wonder how hes doing/what projects he's got going

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 01:44 AM   #45
Profess
I'm Lovin' It

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
gregrieke's stuff was the reason i joined rap music to begin with. wonder how hes doing/what projects he's got going
If I recall correct, last time Greg popped up here was last year as part of the battle rap book thread.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 01:18 AM   #46
timesup

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
timesup is not the worst person
Quote:
Welcome back! I see your profile was made 9/2013. Did you lurk til Sept before posting in this thread so you'd be eligible?

But seriously, how was the aussie battle league a scam? Are you talking about the old audio battle website?
haha the date is legit a coincidence, thats pretty funny. finally got around to watching bodied last month and it really made me nostalgic for the grind time/early kotd/early url golden era of battle rap..i think the movie is a perfect way to look back and wrap up all those years watching battle rap
timesup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 03:18 AM   #47
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
I just noticed that I've been a member here for 7 years. There have been peaks and valleys. and we are in a valley right now. Some of the best threads in here involved Detour and Canibus' brother. I'm sure some of the other vets here have some favs too. What are they?
Claaaaaassick

Edit: Joined RM in 1999. I was 13. I went back today and the link is dead. It's a shame but it is what it is. Made plenty of friends though, including people I still keep in touch with. Obviously OTBVA and RMBVA spun off from that.

EF told me before the mass exodus that this was happening. He made the site and I was the 3rd to register. Went to the RM mods forum, told ownership to go fuck itself for ruining the site and bounced. Not before flooding the sub with a link here though ����. RMBVA was the most active sub so the rest of the site died soon after. Can't believe it's been 7 years already. Jeeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
Yaki Yaki Yaki Yaki
Ahahahahahahaha I had totally forgotten that. I'm dead.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 11:56 AM   #48
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
The crack. The dope. The ice.

Tags
128514, 55357, 56834, 65533