Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Vault
BATTLE: DETOUR vs BREAKNECK (BXC Division)

View Poll Results: Who got this?
Detour 7 26.92%
Breakneck 19 73.08%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #1
Bpayne

Mentioned: 265 Post(s)
Bpayne is a PY Poster
BATTLE: DETOUR vs BREAKNECK (BXC Division)

Bpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #2
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 285 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
had a blast in minneapolis...s/o to breakneck da mage for puttin on a show...smh @ the production quality, still was a good match...
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:01 PM   #3
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
I like how Detour waited until it almost fell off the first page to bump it back up.

FIRST ONE TO MOCK DETOUR IN THIS THREAD. Enjoy the next 18 pages of "Seriously, Detour, you're awful" mixed with "I went 2-1 vs T-Rex, Dizaster, and Syd." and "People like me everywhere but on here!"
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:14 PM   #4
Miami
hug bitches lend money

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Miami is a PY Poster
seanzo you sound like a child right now.
Miami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #5
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Damn. Burned me, dude.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #6
Miami
hug bitches lend money

Miami is a PY Poster
again, childish.

its not about burning anything, hes a battle rapper, he wants exposure/views.

it would make sense he would want to bump it at an opportune time.

youre following dude around talking shit to catch points, its awful and i know im gonna end up getting all kinds of gay comments for saying this but im being sincere.

i dont know you enough to know if youre always a douche for no reason, but if you can reread your post and tell me you dont sound like a child then i did just waste my time.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #7
Agro

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Agro is a PY Poster
good exposure > negative exposure
Agro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:22 PM   #8
Miami
hug bitches lend money

Miami is a PY Poster
agreed. and at the end of the day i dont know detour either, its just a sad state of affairs to see strangers dedicating this level of energy towards fucking with another stranger.

as ive said before, if youve met this guy and he spit on you or tried to bag your lady or some shit then obviously in that case im wrong.

but the bandwagon fuckery is disgusting, seriously.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:23 PM   #9
Seanzo
We in here

Dude, you're totally entitled to your opinion. I disagree, and think that putting my prediction first is kind of funny, considering all of this will end up being buried in those very arguments.

As for the rest, meh, too apathetic to fully debate it, but I can say I don't follow dude around (I argued not to have Detour around because this is all that happens). I also don't think I've ever been a douche to you, nor do I plan to start because of this.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #10
Miami
hug bitches lend money

Miami is a PY Poster
..but you are here all "FIRST TO DISS DETOUR", you would think you would just ignore the guys threads.

cmon man, you sound intelligent, act accordingly.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #11
Miami
hug bitches lend money

Miami is a PY Poster
and im not trying to be a douche im trying to bring some reasoning/rationalization to an otherwise pretty weird fucking mob mentality situation.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:35 PM   #12
Seanzo
We in here

Check your PMs.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #13
Jack McCrack

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Jack McCrack is a PY Poster
breakneck had great angles and "buddy needs the views" made me laugh. But come on they really let anyone battle nowadays huh? poor delivery, no aggression, overall just weak rapping. Detour one off the fact that he could rap.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #14
Miami
hug bitches lend money

Miami is a PY Poster
my bad OP, thread derail unintentional.

edit: glad to see someone trying to save it as i posted this hahaha.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:58 PM   #15
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
thought btm was better iirc

detours still cringeworth

couldnt finish it

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #16
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i think everyone should just ignore everything detour related until he starts to properly conduct himself.
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:44 PM   #17
Miami
hug bitches lend money

Miami is a PY Poster
^^thats a more sensible approach.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #18
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
yeah, both you and seanzo have a point, but giving this dude any attention at all at this point is just not a good look. like i said before, detour must be doing something right to battle some bigger names, views or no views (which i think has more to do with the leagues than anything), but the dude turns into a troll at the first sign of criticism, and i've seen him say some out of pocket things that make him an unsavory character in my opinion. everyone falls into the troll trap once in a while, but detour has decided to set up camp and raise a family there, instead of try to get his weight up and do some travelling and build his fan base.

Last edited by StabYourself; 07-11-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:19 AM   #19
Miami
hug bitches lend money

Miami is a PY Poster
not everyone comes across on the internet the way they'd like.

difference is you guys (not saying you in particular) get to make new accounts or fade away and come back later or whatever the fuck you (not you haha) cats do when your online persona fails you.

i may not know if this guy detours really an ahole or not, but i know he has no chance of ever redeeming himself if people are going to start shitting on dude in masses without being directly provoked.

have fun mofokers, thats the moral of the story really, being shitty without any wit/humor/cleverness involved isnt helping anybody.

and with that, im out. this shit has to be boring the fuck outta people haha.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:25 AM   #20
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMadeMe View Post
not everyone comes across on the internet the way they'd like.

difference is you guys (not saying you in particular) get to make new accounts or fade away and come back later or whatever the fuck you (not you haha) cats do when your online persona fails you.

i may not know if this guy detours really an ahole or not, but i know he has no chance of ever redeeming himself if people are going to start shitting on dude in masses without being directly provoked.

have fun mofokers, thats the moral of the story really, being shitty without any wit/humor/cleverness involved isnt helping anybody.

and with that, im out. this shit has to be boring the fuck outta people haha.
lol i gotcha man. and i agree. and uh...yeah lol
Old 07-12-2013, 12:26 AM   #21
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
change thread title to: Miami drops paragraphs nobody reads, is the new job1
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:28 AM   #22
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

DAMN, lol
Old 07-12-2013, 12:29 AM   #23
adam b free
resident anarchist

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
adam b free is a PY Poster
voted breakneck, didn't watch
adam b free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:32 AM   #24
SpecialOh

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
man who battles diz and rex and then nobody else but no names

marketability>>>>>

if detour was in current grind time he would be 2nd best after johnny storm
Old 07-12-2013, 01:13 AM   #25
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 285 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
not gonna comment on any of the back an forth in here, but i will say the poll is proof the opinions in this forum are 98% who u like an 2% who actually won the battle lol...no disrespect to mage, he's a cool dude an we been conversing on the regular since back in the day...but i won a unanimous decision an he even said himself i took it smh...

s'all good tho'...to those who actually watched it, thanks for checkin it out...if u feel whatever way about it, no sweat off my back...i ain't a diva like "i battled rex an syd an diz so i'm not takin anyone under 50,000 views," so i took this battle cuz i'm cool with the guy an the league made sure it worked well for me...hate me, love me, is what it is...

#DUBTREYS #THEBEARJEW #THEBOXSTATE
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:16 AM   #26
SpecialOh

the poll doesent count when nobody watched
Old 07-12-2013, 01:38 AM   #27
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
proof
this is the thing...you're trying to prove points while we already know what the fuck is going on. stop feeding into it and people will stop fucking with you.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:48 AM   #28
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Tbr, detour not even that bad. He's actually kinda nice. But posting on online forums is bad for most battlers, in general, and sometimes even worse for certain ones.

He really should quit posting while he's ahead imo
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:26 AM   #29
AkuteMc

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
AkuteMc is a PY Poster
Detour makin moves, went from Battling Diz to battling a complete no name. Who couldnt rhyme 3 syllables to save his life. This show what other leagues thought about your recent performances against Diz and Rex. I will say you did win this battle. Thats not saying much tho.
AkuteMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:07 AM   #30
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
the title screens and shit for the first 1:30 or so in this are confusingly hilarious

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:09 AM   #31
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
He's actually kinda nice. But ...

no... just no.

Rip ux9
Old 07-12-2013, 05:12 AM   #32
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyWatters View Post

no... just no.
Lmao, ok....

Looking at the battle objectively, did detour win iyo?
Old 07-12-2013, 05:17 AM   #33
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
so according to the judges, Detour won by 18.....

what in god's name....

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:22 AM   #34
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Lmao, ok....

Looking at the battle objectively, did detour win iyo?

lets jus say id compare it to ('95) ed o'bannon dunking on shawn respert @mdk

Rip ux9
Old 07-12-2013, 05:30 AM   #35
6000GP
tupac back

Dead

I used to be a ucla b-ball fan back then so that reference is not lost on me
Old 07-12-2013, 06:42 AM   #36
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
voted Break before i watched it.....Watched it and cant call it....2-1 either way....Breaknecks angles were very good though his performance lacks a lot to be desired...Detour outperformed him but had a straight jacket line which is one of the more played out things being said lately...Would probably edge it to detour if i watched it again but i will not put myself through that
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:45 AM   #37
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 834 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyWatters View Post
lets jus say id compare it to ('95) ed o'bannon dunking on shawn respert @mdk
Haha very nice. Although O'bannon was a F'n baller in his day
mdk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 07:02 AM   #38
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Detour is a terrible character, one of the worst posters, overly sensitve, and comes off as a lame.

But he's not that bad of a battle rapper tbh.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 07:06 AM   #39
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Breakneck has the most boring flow ever btw

"you gon die underground like eyedea's rap career"
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #40
recluse_czech
Senior Citizen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
recluse_czech probably likes in here/hair word play
Breakneck should've been like

"breakneck straight buggin',
so how you think you could ever insult with those irrelevant multis when you ain't saying nothing.."

recluse_czech is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum police on the scene knamean