Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
can immaculate vs jin still go down?

Old 08-12-2017, 05:38 AM   #1
track 1

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
track 1 is not the worst person
can immaculate vs jin still go down?

supposed to go down in grind time but never happend. and i fo sho don't wanna see dizaster's wack ass make 1000 asian jokes against jin

make it happen KOTD
track 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 06:14 AM   #2
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I think that now would be the time to make it happen. Jin's career has been sort of stalling as of late and he might be up for a battle to put it on track. I imagine he'd want someone who gets more views than Illmac though.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 02:02 PM   #3
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
as of late?
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:50 AM   #4
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Australia
i mean its a free country sorta. why not

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 08:05 AM   #5
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
as of late?
At one time he was looking like being the Hong Kong Jay-Z, lol.

He was also on Ruff Ryders back when that meant something...
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 08:37 AM   #6
irvsykeg

he was on ruff ryders like 20 years ago, not as of late. he also wasn't that big in china, its vastly overstated by american battle rap fans. don't believe me? CHECK YA TIMBS
Old 08-15-2017, 08:50 AM   #7
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
From Jin's Wikipedia it sounds like he's a little busy

"In 2017, he is competing in The Rap of China, a rap reality show based in mainland China, under the alias "HipHopMan". He was wearing a golden mask and did not take it off until the end of instructor choosing process."
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 08:56 AM   #8
The Wrist
my first name is The

The Wrist is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
From Jin's Wikipedia it sounds like he's a little busy

"In 2017, he is competing in The Rap of China, a rap reality show based in mainland China, under the alias "HipHopMan". He was wearing a golden mask and did not take it off until the end of instructor choosing process."

that could be good or bad....

that could be read as, he's so desperate to get on the show, he's doing it in disguise because the producers were like, nah get outta here man, and then when he did his reveal they were all like ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (in chinese)

album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 08-15-2017, 09:04 AM   #9
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
that could be good or bad....

that could be read as, he's so desperate to get on the show, he's doing it in disguise because the producers were like, nah get outta here man, and then when he did his reveal they were all like ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (in chinese)
Apparently it's pretty popular, this bit cracked me up though.

"The first episode of season one of The Rap of China was aired on 24 June 2017. Kris Wu and Wilber Pan were individual producers rather than in a group like MC HotDog and Chang Chen-yue. Notable underground rappers such as HipHopMan, Tizzy T, PG One, BrAnt.B, Jony J, AfterJourney, VAVA, Gai, Bridge, Ty and others participated in this season. "Idol" rappers such as Zhou Yixuan of Uniq and C.Jay of Zero-G also competed.[5]"

I guess that's Jin's name from now on
Quote:
Quote:
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:54 PM   #10
gregrieke20
Media

gregrieke20 is not the worst person
I'd definitely watch. Isn't Jin really religious now too tho? May make him hesitant to battle again.
Old 08-15-2017, 05:31 PM   #11
irvsykeg

yeah he goes by christjin now CHECK YA ROBE IT PROLLY SAYS MADE IN CHINAAA
Old 08-15-2017, 05:32 PM   #12
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
yeah I don't need to see this.

Last edited by Cuntoffs are Jumps; 08-15-2017 at 07:30 PM. Reason: thoughts
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:44 AM   #13
The Wrist
my first name is The

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Apparently it's pretty popular, this bit cracked me up though.

"The first episode of season one of The Rap of China was aired on 24 June 2017. Kris Wu and Wilber Pan were individual producers rather than in a group like MC HotDog and Chang Chen-yue. Notable underground rappers such as HipHopMan, Tizzy T, PG One, BrAnt.B, Jony J, AfterJourney, VAVA, Gai, Bridge, Ty and others participated in this season. "Idol" rappers such as Zhou Yixuan of Uniq and C.Jay of Zero-G also competed.[5]"

I guess that's Jin's name from now on
man you're burying the lede .....

there's a chinese rapper named MC Hotdog.

thats the best fuckin news i've had in years

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 08-16-2017, 08:46 AM   #14
The Wrist
my first name is The

yo this dudes fire

yooo one of his songs got blacklisted by the chinese gov't because it was about tiwanese girls, which this didn't explain why it isn't allowed but it isn't, so be careful out there

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la...811-story.html

youtube.com/setherwrist

Last edited by The Wrist; 08-16-2017 at 08:55 AM.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:49 AM   #15
The Wrist
my first name is The

hey here he is performing in that dumb mask. turns out the internet has all KINDS of stuff

awww man...the show's getting some heavy criticisms from the "real" hip hop heads.

https://international.thenewslens.com/article/72043

haha wow
"Chen Wei (陳偉), senior deputy CEO of iQIYI, was quick to shrug off the criticisms. “Dissing things they are unsatisfied with is the basic way of hip-hop,”

being dissatisfied really is the 5th element. i'm impressed it translated so authentically all the way to china. how about it we hear it for hip hop yo

"Al Rocco, an American living in Shanghai, told Sixth Tone that he didn’t think his English-language songs would be appreciated on the show. “Honestly, we didn’t expect much. The whole purpose of this was to show my music to the world,” he said, adding that he thought the judges were good artists in their own genres, but that MC HotDog was “the only reputable rapper.”

I'm gonna spend a long time regretting the fact I didn't think to name myself MC HotDog 20 years ago. Fuckin' a man. Credit where credit's due

youtube.com/setherwrist

Last edited by The Wrist; 08-16-2017 at 09:02 AM.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:59 AM   #16
rogermellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
hey here he is performing in that dumb mask. turns out the internet has all KINDS of stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8szH_-49Tts

awww man...the show's getting some heavy criticisms from the "real" hip hop heads.

https://international.thenewslens.com/article/72043

haha wow
"Chen Wei (陳偉), senior deputy CEO of iQIYI, was quick to shrug off the criticisms. “Dissing things they are unsatisfied with is the basic way of hip-hop,”

being dissatisfied really is the 5th element. i'm impressed it translated so authentically all the way to china. how about it we hear it for hip hop yo

"Al Rocco, an American living in Shanghai, told Sixth Tone that he didn’t think his English-language songs would be appreciated on the show. “Honestly, we didn’t expect much. The whole purpose of this was to show my music to the world,” he said, adding that he thought the judges were good artists in their own genres, but that MC HotDog was “the only reputable rapper.”

I'm gonna spend a long time regretting the fact I didn't think to name myself MC HotDog 20 years ago. Fuckin' a man. Credit where credit's due
haha yeah I read that article aswell, that last bit is great. MC HotDog is the only reputable rapper in the world tbh.
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
20553, 38515, 8217, 8220, 8221