Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
How come fans give Pat a pass on everything these days?

Old 03-04-2015, 01:08 AM   #1
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
How come fans give Pat a pass on everything these days?

I can understand that Canadians want to ride super hard for the only guy they feel can give them credibility and make them look cool, but what is everyone else's excuse.
JOBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:10 AM   #2
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
We all hate his 2nd rounds
Old 03-04-2015, 01:10 AM   #3
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
dude, give an example..
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:10 AM   #4
JOBone
Seasoned fan

JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
We all hate his 2nd rounds
Coulda fooled me.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:12 AM   #5
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
i'm pretty sure i havent seen eithers 3rd because i stopped payin attention when his 2nd started and never went back to revisit.

ppl callin this the greatest title match are genuinely crazy.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:12 AM   #6
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
can we talk about why Diz has to fuck up the potential of his lines every time he actually says something kinda good

like, against Pat (which is why i thought of this right now) he says something like "then i told Pat: staaaaaay, now go fetch it for me like a golden retriever!"

what he should have said is "i gave him a Pat, Staaaay, now go fetch it for me like a golden retriever!"

that would made a decent line much better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:12 AM   #7
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1551 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
Coulda fooled me.
most of what i saw even in the update thread was people clowning on him for his bad 2nd. for the most part they admit freely that his jokey rounds are cringeworthy

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:14 AM   #8
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
can we talk about why Diz has to fuck up the potential of his lines every time he actually says something kinda good

like, against Pat (which is why i thought of this right now) he says something like "then i told Pat: staaaaaay, now go fetch it for me like a golden retriever!"

what he should have said is "i gave him a Pat, Staaaay, now go fetch it for me like a golden retriever!"

Hmmm even Pat Stay threads become about Dizaster.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:15 AM   #9
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
most of what i saw even in the update thread was people clowning on him for his bad 2nd. for the most part they admit freely that his jokey rounds are cringeworthy
Yet everyone always seems to give still him those rounds.

"But his SWEGG, is soo good tho."
Old 03-04-2015, 01:16 AM   #10
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Why is Pat making battle rap less serious a bad thing? He was more entertaining than Charron in the second round.

Sweeeeeeeeigaaaaaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:16 AM   #11
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
I can understand that Canadians want to ride super hard for the only guy they feel can give them credibility and make them look cool, but what is everyone else's excuse.
it's simple, he can get away with shit that nerdy corny rappers can't. Reasons why: he's bigger than us he could beat our asses and if anyone said anything disrespectful to em outside of battling they'd get their asses handed to em. He's not the type of person to pick on. Can't bully the bully that bullies the bullies.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:16 AM   #12
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Yet everyone always seems to give still him those rounds.

"But his SWEGG, is soo good tho."
who are you talking about? almost everyone gave charron that round

that said, pat 3-0
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:20 AM   #13
Briscoe

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Briscoe is not the worst person
Pat's 2nd vs Diz was awesome to me from what I can remember of it. "Sex machine - batteries sold separate" was the shit and stop trying to not agree with me.

His 2nd wasn't good against Charron for the most part though. Picked up toward the end when he directly made his point though, probably enough to give him the round iah.
Briscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:20 AM   #14
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Well...heres the thing...

vs Arcane -- people questioned arcane's credibility (idc about ghostwriters but if you looked at twitter the majority HATE it...pat was returnin and wanted the chain and everyone wanted him to have it...he didnt choke...this was his most debatable battle and the only legitimate case study for your argument

vs Diz ... people were tired of diz..long battles and rly nothin quoteworthy or memorable...vs aye verb vs arcane vs pat all wack ... so a refreshed refocused (he was just comin back) pat was a no brainer to get behind

you see...you know what youll get from pat and its entertainment...tryin to encapsulate different lines into different categories is a useless venture because at the end of the day he is a charistmatic freak who knows how to be original and thats more important than any classification of any bar

^^^you already know all of this i was just incudin the case for why it is easy to NOT go into a battle thinkin pat would lose...bein the favorite or even tied for the favorite role before spittin a bar is huge in so many ways

vs daylyt .... A. daylight wanted to make canadian uncomfortable ...yes i know it was a free counry but he relies on white guilt pieces of shit like solem con and such to be awkward unfomfy and generally scared...he did his usual nonsense with stretchin pronunciations and lists and lists of nullshit...pat was original and didnt choke...easy decision

vs charoon - its pretty fuckin clear that pat is the fan favorite...charoon is uncomfortable and he knows it like we do...the BIG PROBLEM HERE is he tries so hard to structure his bars in a certain way that he compromises legitimacy and sometimes is downright autistic ...im sure you will see my thread on the many ridiculous things that made no sense he used vs pat...you cant win a battle on bars if they are reachin so bad its an insult to listen to them

so whats my point...it isnt that canadians are so enamored with pat even the ones who can relate to charoon 100% more...STILL RIDE FOR PAT...ok it is that...but more importantly it is that vs diz vs day vz charoon all for different reasons pat was the clear/easy winner

the saurus gettin a judges decision proved that they will turn on pat if the situation warrants it (i think pat loses even without the choke as canadian judges historically have not leaned towards super offensive lyricists in DMin)

so in closin...the right opponent...and there are plenty (even more if title contention held outside of canada) will take the chain away...the "right opponent" is a different rant!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles

Last edited by Beaux Jangles; 03-04-2015 at 01:29 AM.
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:21 AM   #15
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
it's simple, he can get away with shit that nerdy corny rappers can't. Reasons why: he's bigger than us he could beat our asses and if anyone said anything disrespectful to em outside of battling they'd get their asses handed to em. He's not the type of person to pick on. Can't bully the bully that bullies the bullies.
Lil Ill keeping it real.

Pat fans are scared of Pat.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:25 AM   #16
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
pat stay dopest in canada, dont think they give him a pass though he wins the title match every time because the comp they give him are people he can beat at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:26 AM   #17
I Love Multis

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
I Love Multis probably likes in here/hair word play
His second was dope except for one or two lines..everything else was fire, amazing content and performance
I Love Multis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:28 AM   #18
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
sorry left out this valuable tidbit

vs Arcane -- people questioned arcane's credibility (idc about ghostwriters but if you looked at twitter the majority HATE it...pat was returnin and wanted the chain and everyone wanted him to have it...he didnt choke...this was his most debatable battle that involved the chain. People WERE enamored with pat, enough to disqualify anythin arcane said!!!

After this battle however, I cannot accept any argument that says Pat Stay has defended the title 3 times in a row because the canadian crowd (they are the ones he defends the title for so what anyone else thinks its a moot point...americans give charoon views too its more about what are those cooky canadians up to??? more than americans ridin for pat trust me we dont rly give a shit either way) rides for him no matter what. At one point, yes, but not now.
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles

Last edited by Beaux Jangles; 03-04-2015 at 01:32 AM.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:15 AM   #19
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jereurghmy View Post
pat stay dopest in canada, dont think they give him a pass though he wins the title match every time because the comp they give him are people he can beat at home

Pat's amazing resume of Canadians he beat on his way to prove he is the best is Bartone and HFK.

Bartone.

and HFK.

Oh and he sold out his best friend to win a rap battle.

Dopest in Canada.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:43 AM   #20
ButtsDillinger

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
ButtsDillinger is a PY Poster
Quote:
Pat's amazing resume of Canadians he beat on his way to prove he is the best is Bartone and HFK.

Bartone.

and HFK.
he already addressed that

Bitch I am King Of The Dot, my nameís embedded in that shit
Iím legendary status you will never establish, this is my shit
Your motherfuckin' heiness, I'm everything you ever wanted to be
Iím the star you strive to align with
I am the man on the top of that mountain you struggle to climb
That didnít even try, you think itís a lie?
Then why am I a bigger name then you
And youíve done so much more than I did? Open your eyes, kid!
ButtsDillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 02:45 AM   #21
gordyacres

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
gordyacres is not the worst person
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to I am LIL ILL again.
gordyacres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 02:52 AM   #22
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyacres View Post
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to I am LIL ILL again.
mmmm.... NICE! Hey check out my diss track battle I got going against this one bitch named 5chainz. He's been shit talking me for 2 months straight and finally made a diss track. I straight up shitted on em for the culture.

http://rmbva.com/5chainz-vs-lil-ill-diss-t18767.html
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 02:56 AM   #23
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
no one thought pats 2nd was good but pat 3-0'd charrin in the first round so it doesnt even matter tbh

jobone stays being a shit tier poster

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 02:57 AM   #24
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
no one thought pats 2nd was good but pat 3-0'd charrin in the first round so it doesnt even matter tbh

pat made a vlog about the shirt thing btw

put it on private but i got the link n downloaded
he tried to xpose me... so he in for a treat
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 03:35 AM   #25
Symphoniez

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Symphoniez is not the worst person
Complete agree with jobone - people give him passes on lines like "I'm so nice my name should be how are you?". Sorry you get an Auto L for that shit. For a large percentage of the time he isn't even battling. He intentionally switched his style after his head ice performance you can tell by his bars. Oh ye and Diz beat Pat sorry folks.
Symphoniez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 03:54 AM   #26
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Long story short people vote for Pat because they are impressed by his muscular physique.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:10 AM   #27
mek

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
mek is not the worst person
this thread is at least half retarded. the other half is ignant.

pat has been throwing out his second rounds for like the past 3 or 4 battles. almost everybody gave charron the second round. even the third could go to charron. the reality is pat stay has had close matchups and HAS squeaked by in some cases. but he is super dope. i am not canadian.

Many ppl think arcane beat him too. I thought it was over after pat spit his first barre. Arcane, thats a hard name. OVER.

diz beat him? ehhh maybe, tough to argue. kind of a shit battle anyway. i think pat knew he didnt need to bring much to beat diz and he was right.

tl;dr ::: Pat Stay is great, but he throws away rounds cause hes sucka free. smh.

and TS: Im so confident in Pat Stay, I will sig/account bet vs Calicoe. we can assign 4 rmbva judges plus 1 fan vote. in??

Last edited by mek; 03-04-2015 at 04:12 AM.
mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:12 AM   #28
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:

He also said "fucking golden retriever" if my memory serves me right!!!

sometimes it makes sense to omit cuss words!!!
Old 03-04-2015, 05:54 AM   #29
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I agree that most people went into this battle super bias towards pat. That being said Pat 3-0
Quote:
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 06:18 AM   #30
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
jobe talkin his shit ITT
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 12:05 PM   #31
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
no pass on swega genesis....what you said is the exact excuse and im american... (he's good for a canadian lol)

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:08 PM   #32
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Pat puts on a good show. Jokes, bars, and style. Everyone he battles comes with the same boring shit. Also, his performances are usually clean. He doesn't stutter through bullshit.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:09 PM   #33
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:

that kind of just adds unnecessary wordplay. like i didn't hear that line and think "damn why didn't he metaphorically pet him first?"

diz can be a sloppy writer but that original line is fantastic as is
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:09 PM   #34
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post

Jobone basically Nick Vayne but got a gold name.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:33 PM   #35
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Jobone basically Nick Vayne but got a gold name.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:51 AM   #36
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
realistically whos gonna beat pat from canada he already beat hollohan charron bender getting bodied left and right lo pesci is dead

whos left 100 bulletz sign him up

Quote:
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:59 AM   #37
Ide Jeht

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Ide Jeht is not the worst person
bitchmade thread

pat is dope
Ide Jeht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:11 PM   #38
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:

smh
damn u must be bored
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 06:59 PM   #39
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jereurghmy View Post
realistically whos gonna beat pat from canada he already beat hollohan charron bender getting bodied left and right lo pesci is dead

whos left 100 bulletz sign him up

Whether or not Pat really is the best in Canada, it doesn't mean he should get special treatment.

What does that even mean? What weight does that even hold? Why does anyone who isn't Canadian even care?

It's a big country but 15% of that land is populated and the other 85% of Canada are trees and moose.

Being the best in Canada is as impressive a feat as being the best in Colorado.

Should people be treating Detour like royalty because he's undefeated in Denver?

"Oh man, no one in Colorado could even compete with Detour! He even beats all the big names that come and battle him in his backyard because they don't give a fuck. That must mean he's one of the best in the world!"

Old 03-28-2015, 07:14 PM   #40
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'm sure that would matter for any battle league that originated in Denver and regularly throws marquee events in Denver
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote