Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Blackout 5 | Day 2 recap

Old 02-09-2015, 05:39 AM   #1
BATTLERAP BITCH
I'm a white boy

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
BATTLERAP BITCH is not the worst person
Blackout 5 | Day 2 recap

Typing this rightaway so I don't forget anything.

J Pro vs The Saurus
This was supposed to be J Pro vs Rich Dolarz, but he didn't cross the border so The Saurus jumped in on 1 day notice. Shout out to @The Saurus for that! It was a decent battle from both sides. Good vibe and good lines. I had it 2-1 The Saurus.

Soul vs Osa
In my opinion this could've been one of the best battles of the night, but both fucked it up a little bit. The 1st round from both were really good, but the rest of the battle was kinda mehh. Osa stumbled a couple of times and Soul used some angles that just didn't work out. Got Soul 2-1 or 3-0.

Tycoon Tax vs Quest McCody
I went to take a big shit during this battle. According to the chat it was ass and Quest won.

Rone vs Big Ts
This was amazing. Rone proved he can stand on stage with a top tier battler. His bars and jokes were good and Big T did really good aswell. Rone won the battle imo. 2-1 to Rone and he's off to another top tier opponent. He deserves it.

Dumbfoundead vs Conceited
The return of DFD was goood. Both DFD and Conceited did really really good and it was definitely one of the best battles of the night. The angles were a bit obvious, but they were executed so well that it didn't bother me at all. I would say 2-1 Dumbfoundead and I really hope he gets another battle soon.

Serius Jones vs Head Ice
To be honest: this battle should have happened on another stage. The KOTD just didn't rock with the bars and gunrhymes. Ice won the battle straight off delivery and presence. Someone in the chat said: "Head Ice could read the newspaper and still win." and that's exactly how I felt. 2-1 Head Ice. Not a great battle.

Madchild vs Daylyt
As Madchild got on stage I was afraid he would punch Daylyt and his whole crew in the face. He looked high as fuck and was he walking very weird, but from the start he proved me wrong. He brought bars and had a really good performance in my opinion. Off to Daylyt: wow, this was a Daylyt I've never seen. This was better than his Chilla battle. The way he can change very simple things into the most incredible punchlines is just amazing. I don't know the setup, but he ended a bar with "I am a little teapot" while he was impersonating the little teapot. The whole venue almost collapsed because of that line. A classic battle which is going to be in a lot of Top 10 battles of 2015. I got Daylyt 2-1.

Pat Stay vs Charron
The title match everyone was waiting for. Charron been asking for the title shot and he got it. The only problem: In my opinion he threw it away in 10 seconds. His bars were weak. His angles were corny. His delivery was shit at some points. Pat Stay's 1st round was maybe his best round ever. Damn that shit was good. His 2nd was a bit wack, but he got it back in the 3rd. This was a clear bodybag. Charron exposed himself by telling everybody he's autistic and he wanted to commit su´cide. He also brought up some shit from Pat Stay's past. Not gonna name the winner, but it was Pat. By a mile.

It was a great event overall. Good battles and a good vibe. Signing off now.
Bye

Last edited by BATTLERAP BITCH; 02-24-2015 at 10:43 AM.
BATTLERAP BITCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:51 AM   #2
Ronster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Ronster is a PY Poster
In my eyes
Ronster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 05:57 AM   #3
Count Crappingsworth

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Count Crappingsworth is a PY Poster
Guaranteed serious/ice would not have gotten more reaction anywhere else. Don't know what ppv u were watchin but the crowd was fuckin with it heavy. And the title match was amazing and super close
Count Crappingsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 06:18 AM   #4
track 1

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
track 1 is not the worst person
i've been hearing conceited 3-0'd dumbfoundead
track 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 06:22 AM   #5
Battler18

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Battler18 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BATTLERAP BITCH View Post
Not gonna name the winner, but in my eyes it was Pat. By a mile.
Battler18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 06:22 AM   #6
Battler18

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Battler18 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by track 1 View Post
He did.
Battler18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:31 AM   #7
Hughms

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Hughms is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
In my eyes
son used it twice in one paragraph
Hughms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:52 AM   #8
y100dude

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
y100dude is not the worst person
Quote:
Someone in the chat said: "Head Ice could read the newspaper and still win." and that's exactly how I felt.
Hahah that was me. Him and Daylyt have to be the most feared battlers in my opinion because it is almost impossible to beat them, for different reasons.
y100dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 01:38 PM   #9
BATTLERAP BITCH
I'm a white boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
In my eyes
It was 6:39 AM over here. Yeah I made some mistakes.
Old 02-09-2015, 02:01 PM   #10
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Crappingsworth View Post
Guaranteed serious/ice would not have gotten more reaction anywhere else. Don't know what ppv u were watchin but the crowd was fuckin with it heavy. And the title match was amazing and super close
This, op was watching a different feed Cuz the crowd was hype af for that battle, esp ice
Old 02-09-2015, 02:31 PM   #11
BATTLERAP BITCH
I'm a white boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Crappingsworth View Post
They did react, that's not what I'm saying, but it would've been so much better on URL. I felt like some bars just didn't get the reaction they deserved. That's it.

About the title match: No, it wasn't close. Pat won easily. His only wack round was his 2nd round and he still won that round. Don't know which Title Match you've seen, but this one was a clear win for Pat.
Old 02-09-2015, 02:32 PM   #12
BATTLERAP BITCH
I'm a white boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by track 1 View Post
Never.
Old 02-09-2015, 02:46 PM   #13
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Rone proved he can stand on stage with a top tier battler.
This somehow bodied me. Revionism is cool.

DFD was pure garbage. I got Madchid/Day as the battle of the night, what a classic.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:29 PM   #14
Jack McCrack

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Jack McCrack is a PY Poster
Quote:
Pat Stay vs Charron
The title match everyone was waiting for. Charron been asking for the title shot and he got it. The only problem: In my eyes he threw it away in 10 seconds. His bars were weak. His angles were corny. His delivery was shit at some points. Pat Stay's 1st round was maybe his best round ever. Damn that shit was good. His 2nd was a bit wack, but he got it back in the 3rd. This was a clear bodybag. Charron exposed himself by telling everybody he's autistic and he wanted to commit su´cide. He also brought up some shit from Pat Stay's past. Not gonna name the winner, but in my eyes it was Pat. By a mile.
I thought Pat Stay won it too because of all the reasons you said. Also, Charron saying "look at me while I'm killing you" 3 times in one battle (and getting heavy crowd reaction every time) is just too much, a lot of his angles made me want to because the crowd was fucking with it so much I thought Charron was gonna take the W. Pat Stays whole "you went on URL and said all white guys are nerdy and have small dicks" was dope