Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Dna: Get him the fuck out of here!?

Old 02-09-2015, 07:04 AM   #1
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
Dna: Get him the fuck out of here!?

I honestly think DNA is the biggest hustler in battle rap.

He gets booked for all these major events, NOME, SM, BO, FL, Don't Flop Bday. And clearly for the most part writes his bars a few days before. He gets a few racks for each. He is literally giving 8/10 times shit performances and getting more money than most for this crap.

It has gone on for too long. Too many decent battlers and the fans who watch these battles have had to sit through / write for this clown.

Needs to stop tbh...

/Discuss

Metazone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:05 AM   #2
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
DNA is the 3rd most viewed of all time he will not stop getting booked
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:07 AM   #3
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
Yeah, DNA is washed up. He should just be like showout and play the little brother/prop for Clips.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:08 AM   #4
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

Mentioned: 322 Post(s)
Exenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time Australia
if DNA isnt driving around in a nice set of wheels then he truly is retarded
Exenexex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:11 AM   #5
DonnyOni
Cleto Reyes Gloves

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
DonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I wouldn't mind him on a don't flop (or any) freestyle battle.

Agree that he needs to chill with these written battles but dude relyies on a battling for a living and he is a hustler in this.

What Vaallday said, no matter how terrible he is. There is demand for him, just look at his twitter. No matter how bad he loses he'll have fans to say he won. Charlie clips sofa effect.
DonnyOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:12 AM   #6
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
DNA is the 3rd most viewed of all time he will not stop getting booked
Yeah and when Diz is one of the other two in that bracket... makes me fucking sad.... And ars after this weekend... smh
Metazone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:20 AM   #7
Hughms

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Hughms is not the worst person
damn man; truly an original insight here... I've never seen anybody espouse nearly the same exact sentiment at least 250 times on this board. Thanks for making me think my dude - here's to you!
Hughms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:47 AM   #8
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
KellyBetz of NoCoast is not the worst person
Don't blame writing last second.

Plenty of guys do it.

Caustic admits he does. Fresco told me he usually writes on the plane.
KellyBetz of NoCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 01:22 PM   #9
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
He shows up for written battles with freestyles... He may lose every battle but he ain't doing half bad to get booked as much as he does
Shadowposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 02:05 PM   #10
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
DNA has been weak to me. The last straw for me was his battle vs. Pass... where he made a play on the word "past" like 50+ times. His freestyle game is good, no doubt about that, but overall.. he's upper low-tier at best. His losing streak right now is vicious.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:02 PM   #11
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodOfPez View Post
DNA has been weak to me. The last straw for me was his battle vs. Pass... where he made a play on the word "past" like 50+ times. His freestyle game is good, no doubt about that, but overall.. he's upper low-tier at best. His losing streak right now is vicious.
That was 2013, he's had about 30 "last straws" since then lol.

DNA guarantees a couple hundred K views, so he's a bit useful, BUT if I was Organik I certainly wouldn't pay DNA for his "services". I'd be interested to know how DNA's pay differs from lesser viewed/better battlers like Dirtbag Dan and Real Deal, I bet they get paid higher.

I'm astonished that DNA was drawn against Illmaculate, surely Organik wasn't watching Illmaculate vs Real Deal thinking "how monumental would it be if we put the our most formidable asset against the guy who battles every week?!"
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:05 PM   #12
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
Say what you want about DNA (it seems everybody already has) but the guy is entertaining as fuck. "i dont know what any of that means, you stupid" was one of the highlights from day 1 and will be quoted more than most of the bars at BO5.
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:06 PM   #13
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
agreed except for the part about him writing 3 days before...i legitimately believe he writes for like a month and just thinks the shit he says is hot.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:36 PM   #14
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
dna is a really good person to get a win against and put on a classic but a lot of people out here arent good enough to be getting paid to battle fr if you lose to dna you might want to reconsider your gameplan

as for him being a hustler, yall talk about other peoples money too much but fr hes out here with the drive to get paper a lot of dudes yall hold in great esteem for their writing dont really have the drive to chase paper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:58 PM   #15
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
why you gonna act all crazy like yo shit it hot
i dont like watching tv, i think outside the box

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:00 PM   #16
Crescent Swerve

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
agreed except for the part about him writing 3 days before...i legitimately believe he writes for like a month and just thinks the shit he says is hot.
don't believe the shit either .. in that Rap Grid BO5 recap w/ Pen & Drect , pen says that he writes only few days before battle and specifically said he only wrote in the plane & hotel vs DIZ

but in the interview after the battle , DNA says he was writing for that "like no other" and was the most prepared hes been
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:03 PM   #17
Count Crappingsworth

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Count Crappingsworth is a PY Poster
I'll never understand how the UK loves him so much. He is one of the worst writers and he just copies others styles. UK seems to be the only place that still accepts him.
Count Crappingsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:16 PM   #18
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Crappingsworth View Post
I'll never understand how the UK loves him so much. He is one of the worst writers and he just copies others styles. UK seems to be the only place that still accepts him.
Tbf he has had some of his best performances over here, live he gets great reaction mostly everywhere.
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:38 PM   #19
THE KING

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
THE KING is not the worst person
Yeah DNA is doing well for himself. Gets paid to battle at every single big event there is
THE KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 07:26 AM   #20
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
DNA stinks

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 08:13 AM   #21
5treet5truck
Loyalty Over $$$

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
5treet5truck is not the worst person
don't know why he gets booked tbh,

he would be good if he battled on smack once a year.

http://soundcloud.com/johndillin
5treet5truck is offline   Reply With Quote