Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Its a shame we went over our budget on PPVS a week before this KOTD ppv

Old 05-12-2015, 06:14 PM   #41
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Nice try, count crapingsworth, but I couldn't care any less about that
yes, he's @Count Crappingsworth
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:49 PM   #42
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
lol, i knew it

i just had a feeling
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 09:34 PM   #43
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
I got the PPV, but that ate into my Wully Song Blackout shoes fund. Can't win them all

Last edited by grandgroove; 05-12-2015 at 10:18 PM.
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 04:04 AM   #44
Flamazide

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Flamazide is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownzvill19 View Post
he is yellow much like the video game character

i bet u didnt know we refer to the orientals as legos also due to their yellow skin
Mindblown
Flamazide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:25 PM   #45
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
do u order ppvs to show support or do you not know a streaming site? theres tons of them bro. u should save ur budget for battle rap which isnt on the illegal streaming sites <YET HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA> and bootleg the wrestling. unless u pay for the wrestling to show your support for the sport. in that case i respect ur choice. if not just holla @ me next time theres a wrestlemania or royal rumble or hell in a cell or whatever they put on. they do a new jawn just about every month right? they are always streaming bro. personally i havnt missed or paid for a MMA event in AT LEAST 8 years! hahaha fucking LOVE streaming sites!!!! hell i even watch bellator or international fighting championships just because they are on. lol.
I ordered it on my room mates cable box literally last minute. I still owe him for it tbh. Didn't have a computer at the time. I watched it online last year and was kicking my self cause I didn't bet on Brock Lesnar to beat Undertaker. I knew it was gonna happen and $100 won you $5000. smh
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:49 PM   #46
Crescent Swerve

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Multis View Post
Man, nobody ordered that lame ass URL ppv ������. Time to spend money on a ppv done right
exactly , saw a snippit of the URL PPV quality and it was STRAIGHT GARBAGE and KOTDs 2 last PPVs have been STRAIGHT FIRE
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 09:02 PM   #47
Crescent Swerve

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
Quote:
Then Smack does the right thing and gives us NOME on PPV it was dropped last minute on us but that's how URL does things on RNT and that set us back 30 bucks...

that PPV was straight ass and was the epitome of a "last ditch effort"

Quote:
To bad all this came a week before KOTD last ditch effort for a ppv with this Boston card funded by someone we never seen before...

last ditch effort ??? this card is fire , and they have been steady promoting the PPV for months
(on youtube , facebook , hip hop sites AND THIS SITE)
which is fire in not only quality , but actual entertainment , having Dirtbag & Battlerap Chris do commentary & interviews inbetween
(compared to starring at 100 people on stage for like 45 minutes between battles like the URL ppv)

so SMACK puts on a "last ditch effort" , shit quality PPV with nothing put into it AKA horrible product
AND KOTD puts on a well thought out FIRE QUALITY PPV w/ extra entertainment inbetween battles , with a DOPE CARD IN A SMALL ROOM SETTING

AND SMACKS THE ONE DOING THE "RIGHT THING" WHILE KOTD IS JUST THROWING OUT A "LAST DITCH EFFORT" ???????????

its an obvious troll thread & push to try to sway people to not to support the KOTD PPV (which actually NEEDS it to keep putting on these BIG CARDS in SMALL ROOM SETTINGS)
which is some bitchmade shit
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:22 AM   #48
Gggyea

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
I ordered it on my room mates cable box literally last minute. I still owe him for it tbh. Didn't have a computer at the time. I watched it online last year and was kicking my self cause I didn't bet on Brock Lesnar to beat Undertaker. I knew it was gonna happen and $100 won you $5000. smh

holy shit u can bet on WRESTLING? isnt the outcome predetermined tho? i wonder if theres any way to get the inside scoop on that shit..... with 100 paying 5 racks im sure if u put op 5 or 10 racks u could bribe someone in the know ya dig? lets make that happen broski!!!!! we can strike it rich!!!!!!
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:50 AM   #49
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit u can bet on WRESTLING? isnt the outcome predetermined tho? i wonder if theres any way to get the inside scoop on that shit..... with 100 paying 5 racks im sure if u put op 5 or 10 racks u could bribe someone in the know ya dig? lets make that happen broski!!!!! we can strike it rich!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure the max bet was $100 but you probably could have done it on multiple sites. I'm sure there are insiders making decent coin off of betting though. Undertaker vs Lesnar was the big one though cause of Undertaker's wrestlemania streak. I just had this gut feeling it was gonna end and the odds were heavily in Undertaker's favour. I even made a post about it on facebook like 8 hrs before it happened but I didn't have a credit card. Here's the link to how i found out you could bet on wrestling in the first place.

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/peopl...-pro-wrestling
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:51 AM   #50
Gggyea

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
dope im bookmarking that shit....good lookin out bro. and ur right im sure u could bet on multiple sites. im gonna be rich as fuck this time next year!!!!!

thanks buddy. ill give u a 10% finders fee for getting me in the door.
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
128518, 55357, 56838, 65533, wicho broke ass