Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Lush One Discusses b2b4 drama & being fired from KOTD

Old 05-12-2016, 10:14 PM   #241
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
as much as i love drama, ya'll needa have a face to face. airing out dirty laundry is a bad look for everyone

naw we would be talking about anyways so best we have either facts or at least both sides. stop tryna be a drama squasher thats very childish
SpecialOh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:17 PM   #242
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Mentioned: 637 Post(s)
King Fly is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
And if he was already fired from KOTD then wtf does it matter to you? Again it shouldn't matter.. Again u didn't invent this shit.. U don't own this shit and u don't own him.. So he can show love wherever he chooses to..
the only thing that matters is the fact lush keeps saying he didnt know he was done with KOTD, again avi and organik called him and told him. fuck an official announcement - was there one when aspect left? no. was there one when emotionz left? no. why would this be different if the person it involved had been told.

no i dont give a fuck about the lab event - i bring it up to prove he knew when he says he didnt.
King Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:18 PM   #243
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
yea but its not official unless trump does it
SpecialOh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:20 PM   #244
iamHBY

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:20 PM   #245
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:

All those events were booked at the same time.. So obviously he would have asked that cuz they were all booked before ether even happened.. I would know I sent off all the contracts around the same time. So no, he didn't ask before each event to have them be on FilmOn.. It was all done prior to ether.
doesnt matter when they were asked - the fact of the matter is someone who is supposedly a kotd employee at the time would not try to steal the main revenue source from KOTD - how does that not register with yall?
Old 05-12-2016, 10:23 PM   #246
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 470 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Nah i was never told that Troy..

Not once..

It's good tho, any other questions?
Old 05-12-2016, 10:23 PM   #247
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
What happened to the 20 K !?!?!?!?
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:25 PM   #248
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:

And there is no lies being told here, just merely a perceptive other than your own. There's really nothing to expose lol we put ourselves out there.. Just because u have a different view of things, which ur allowed to, but unless u know all sides.. Doesn't mean just ur word is bond..
except you and lush are the only two with one perception and every other person involved in mass1 has the exact same perception i posted - i know because everyone involved gave their input into that post.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:26 PM   #249
Helen
Contributor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Helen is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fly View Post
the only thing that matters is the fact lush keeps saying he didnt know he was done with KOTD, again avi and organik called him and told him. fuck an official announcement - was there one when aspect left? no. was there one when emotionz left? no. why would this be different if the person it involved had been told.

no i dont give a fuck about the lab event - i bring it up to prove he knew when he says he didnt.
Clearly you do, otherwise you wouldn't bring it up... Lol and he was pretty open about getting FilmOn to do the ppv cuz at the time u didn't have a live ppv.. They supposedly did..

And sorry dude, no matter what you say.. They didn't tell properly tell him.. "Politely hoping you'd get the hint" isn't telling someone they're let go..

Plus both aspect and emotionz said they quit and you just ran with it cuz it was easier. Maybe next time you fire someone (cuz clearly you guys always need someone in the dog house) make sure you put that shit in writing so not to cause confusion..
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:28 PM   #250
Helen
Contributor

Quote:
except you and lush are the only two with one perception and every other person involved in mass1 has the exact same perception i posted - i know because everyone involved gave their input into that post.
All we said was that lush helped organize it all.. All that other shit u put out there.. Not us ✌🏽️
Old 05-12-2016, 10:28 PM   #251
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
yeah lush you can't really claim you're clearing the air on shit,and then not answer about the 20k

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:30 PM   #252
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
Nah i was never told that Troy..

Not once..

It's good tho, any other questions?
Not what i been told and after all this i tend to believe Avi/Ganik a lot more. As you stated in this thread i have more of a memory for KOTD events than you. Add in the actions that proved you werent with KOTD, i think you either forgot or just dont want to admit it. which is fine.

im done though.. its just going in circles with what you say happened and with what i say happened. i will jump on to correct anything i perceive to not be the truth about KOTD from this point forward though, just like i did here.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:30 PM   #253
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
@King Fly posts mean pictures on people's facebook pages

Last edited by Jack Deuce; 05-12-2016 at 10:33 PM.
Jack Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:31 PM   #254
Nick H.

Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Man Nikiya and I started a chat on fb recently with you and he even said it was me.. That's just redick brobro
Old 05-12-2016, 10:31 PM   #255
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
All we said was that lush helped organize it all.. All that other shit u put out there.. Not us ✌🏽️
yall claimed you set up and booked the entire event - you both have made this claim on numerous occasions - not helped - but did it all. thats what you lead people to believe. i just put out what actually happened.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:33 PM   #256
Nick H.

Quote:
Not what i been told and after all this i tend to believe Avi/Ganik a lot more. As you stated in this thread i have more of a memory for KOTD events than you. Add in the actions that proved you werent with KOTD, i think you either forgot or just dont want to admit it. which is fine.

im done though.. its just going in circles with what you say happened and with what i say happened. i will jump on to correct anything i perceive to not be the truth about KOTD from this point forward though, just like i did here.
I feel u Mayen do what u do still got luv 4 u despite our difference of opinion
Old 05-12-2016, 10:33 PM   #257
Helen
Contributor

Quote:
yall claimed you set up and booked the entire event - you both have made this claim on numerous occasions - not helped - but did it all. thats what you lead people to believe. i just put out what actually happened.
He did tho lol so stfu.. U were trying to claim that and Nikiya agreed with lush on a three way call you guys had.. I heard the whole convo.. I know you want ur credit but seriously, stop trying to get it by being this way.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:33 PM   #258
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Man Nikiya and I started a chat on fb recently with you and he even said it was me.. That's just redick brobro
again lush it wasnt agreed upon in there and you know it - and nikiya also said he had forgotten until i provide the screenshots from aug 2015 when we talked after that chat.
i also sent nikiya the EXACT post about Mass1 last night i posted in here, and he said it was pretty accurate.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:35 PM   #259
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1451 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
yeah not quite sure on that one since im married and have been since 2007 and unlike some people i know, i only sleep with my wife.
You couldn't use the gofundme money for a special night for your wife? Cmon man! Scented candles and razor scooters (she into scooters?) aren't free!
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:36 PM   #260
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
He did tho lol so stfu.. U were trying to claim that and Nikiya agreed with lush on a three way call you guys had.. I heard the whole convo.. I know you want ur credit but seriously, stop trying to get it by being this way.
waiiiiiiit - soooooo you heard the whole convo eh?? you really did. awesome. you know i was never on the phone with lush or nikiya right? so i dont know what convo you claimed to of heard - but i wasnt a part of it.

should i get my wife to come post the hearsay she hears me relay too? really helen - stay out of this cuz you claiming to hear me on the phone when i was never on the phone just shows how much yall fucking lie.

good bye.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:36 PM   #261
Nick H.

Quote:
Well it was Nikiya and/or myself who booked that entire card.. Once issues arose Avi and Travis made it smooth as well as yourself I assume.. But the original event was put together by nik & me at first..

Who cares?
Old 05-12-2016, 10:38 PM   #262
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Well it was Nikiya and/or myself who booked that entire card.. Once issues arose Avi and Travis made it smooth as well as yourself I assume.. But the original event was put together by nik & me at first..

Who cares?
obviously you and helen because you make it a fucking point to bring up every chance you get

and the event was already half set up before you even knew there was an event - we went over this.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:40 PM   #263
Nick H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
yeah lush you can't really claim you're clearing the air on shit,and then not answer about the 20k
cuz that's not an accurate figure..
Old 05-12-2016, 10:40 PM   #264
st0ned
Contributor

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
st0ned is not the worst person
Quote:
unfortunately I have to chime in here as something specifically is being said that is untrue. Lush did not book the entire event. He absolutely helped me book some of the battles, but to say he booked them all is false and he would admit that and if not you could ask the mc's that I booked. The rest of this shit I don't care to speak on publicly, unless again someone says something that specifically relates to me that is untrue.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
st0ned is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:40 PM   #265
Helen
Contributor

Quote:
waiiiiiiit - soooooo you heard the whole convo eh?? you really did. awesome. you know i was never on the phone with lush or nikiya right? so i dont know what convo you claimed to of heard - but i wasnt a part of it.

should i get my wife to come post the hearsay she hears me relay too? really helen - stay out of this cuz you claiming to hear me on the phone when i was never on the phone just shows how much yall fucking lie.

good bye.
Lol then ur right maybe I didn't.. I forgot u don't discuss things face to face it's all via computers. So that I apologize for, he must have been speaking to someone else.

But regardless lush did set up massacre.. There was months of discussing with Nikiya.. I sent all the paperwork to the battlers and Nikiya.. Stake all ur claim on this second event but the first one was all lush.. Regardless of ur screenshots and lists you make..
Old 05-12-2016, 10:41 PM   #266
Nick H.

Quote:
obviously you and helen because you make it a fucking point to bring up every chance you get

and the event was already half set up before you even knew there was an event - we went over this.
That's not Nikiya nor my recollection but once again we'll have to agree to disagree
Old 05-12-2016, 10:43 PM   #267
Nick H.

Nah I was just on the phone w Nikiya.. Kf, nikiya, & I were having a fb chat
Old 05-12-2016, 10:44 PM   #268
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
unfortunately I have to chime in here as something specifically is being said that is untrue. Lush did not book the entire event. He absolutely helped me book some of the battles, but to say he booked them all is false and he would admit that and if not you could ask the mc's that I booked. The rest of this shit I don't care to speak on publicly, unless again someone says something that specifically relates to me that is untrue.

lush and helen please read - then stop.

the man has spoken and its exactly like i have been saying. Also if anything else i was saying about mass1 was untrue - then he would of also spoke on that.

case closed.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:44 PM   #269
Helen
Contributor

Quote:

I meant besides you Nikiya.. Thank you for clarifying though.. I know it was all you and him. I'm just saying that as people are trying to claim he didn't do anything. But it was all a collab with you based on your idea.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:45 PM   #270
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
So what happened to the 20 K !??!??!
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:45 PM   #271
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
You couldn't use the gofundme money for a special night for your wife? Cmon man! Scented candles and razor scooters (she into scooters?) aren't free!
you are on fucking fire
wwjjddd? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:45 PM   #272
Helen
Contributor

Quote:
lush and helen please read - then stop.

the man has spoken and its exactly like i have been saying. Also if anything else i was saying about mass1 was untrue - then he would of also spoke on that.

case closed.
Obviously Nikiya is the other contributer.. I'm merely saying it was all lush because YOU claim to be the person who did all lushs work. Thanks anyways tho Queen Fly
Old 05-12-2016, 10:45 PM   #273
Nick H.

Quote:

I did write the contract template and send them out to every battler on the card tho. Did help plug you in with 413 and the venue. Was the original person you planned the event with, and the one who's contract you signed..

Not to mention wrote the original budget proposal and convinced you to not make it a WUTANG concert..

As the NY heads say "fax b"
Old 05-12-2016, 10:46 PM   #274
Jack Deuce
Media

Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
I'm planning on going to Vegas soon...so maybe I took it!!!
Old 05-12-2016, 10:47 PM   #275
Nick H.

Also KF- I specifically said on AFR that I didn't bring Nikiya to KOTD.. But i was the one he reached out to work with first..

Oh, and I even named the event lol
Fuuuk
Old 05-12-2016, 10:47 PM   #276
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
cuz that's not an accurate figure..
then set the record straight,is that not what this is about?

@hectorbizerk

Last edited by paddy87; 05-12-2016 at 10:49 PM.
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:49 PM   #277
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1451 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
@Jack Deuce makin out like a bandit!!!
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:49 PM   #278
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Obviously Nikiya is the other contributer.. I'm merely saying it was all lush because YOU claim to be the person who did all lushs work. Thanks anyways tho Queen Fly
i never once claimed to do lush's work. lush claims "he brought nikiya and massacre to kotd"
my only point was that is untrue - nikiya brought himself to kotd and also brought the idea of mass - at that time a hip hop showcase to me before yall even fucking new alki or anything about filmon. i have dated fucking proof. so how can something you sent out contracts at the same time as ether be before when me and him discussed it about him giving kotd the battles for the event - that i in turn informed Ganik an Avi so we had already been expecting an event and battles before you fools even knew anything. so please kindly fuck off.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:51 PM   #279
Nick H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
There was no "20K"..

I personally saw almost nothing from this event too.

No I'm not calling Organik a liar but that figure is inaccurate
Old 05-12-2016, 10:51 PM   #280
Jack Deuce
Media

Quote:
i have dated fucking proof.
pause

Tags
127997, 128588, 20 k!? got damn., 6000gp -"guys look at me!", 6000gp wears bedazzled jeans, 65039, 8217, 8220, 8221, 9996, are we finished or are we done?, bisvoice, gonesexual, hypocrites, kingfly acting like a fag yet again, kingly is right, misappropriated up lush ones nose!!, mucho cocaine for 20k, organik ethers lush one, paws, poor nikiya gets taken to the cleaners, put sum respek on lush name, queen fly, throws wig in fireplace, worstestgoat