Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
what's your new year's resolution

Old 12-31-2016, 10:19 PM   #1
I am LIL ILL
Banned

Mentioned: 634 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
what's your new year's resolution

Mine is to never talk about 2016 ever again.
what happened in 2016 stays in 2016
oh and did you know this?
666+666+666+6+6+6= 2016???

oh and if you didnít achieve your goals this year, procrastination was the likely culprit. Make 2017 the year you stop procrastinating and start getting things done. This will help you to ensure that you wonít be sitting there at the end of next year wondering why you never got around to working on your goals.

also you guys should Become More Confident, Be More Conscientious, Increase Your Charisma, Increase Your IQ, Increase Your Emotional Intelligence, Create a Positive Attitude and Start a Blog or something.

just some input.
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 10:22 PM   #2
Prelec
Battlerapper

Mentioned: 688 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
bout to be a toptier in 2017 fuckyoumeannnnnnn
Old 12-31-2016, 10:24 PM   #3
I am LIL ILL
Banned

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Ha did you know disney and nasa is down with the 666 shit?

Old 12-31-2016, 10:25 PM   #4
I am LIL ILL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
bout to be a toptier in 2017 fuckyoumeannnnnnn
well fuck I didn't know you been kicking ass all this time. Send me your best text battle link.
Old 12-31-2016, 10:29 PM   #5
Prelec
Battlerapper

Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
well fuck I didn't know you been kicking ass all this time. Send me your best text battle link.
Dude im battling foreal, was warming up in 2016 had 2 mediocre and a nice battle but Im battling Nick Vayne in February and if that pops off I'm all set for great matchups
Old 12-31-2016, 10:32 PM   #6
I am LIL ILL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
Dude im battling foreal, was warming up in 2016 had 2 mediocre and a nice battle but Im battling Nick Vayne in February and if that pops off I'm all set for great matchups
holy shit!

Nick Vayne?
ah I remember when I dissed him on that pedo shit he was doing. Man you vs Nick is going to be fire.
https://soundcloud.com/lilillunleash...ick-vayne-diss
Old 12-31-2016, 10:33 PM   #7
Prelec
Battlerapper

Quote:
holy shit!

Nick Vayne?
ah I remember when I dissed him on that pedo shit he was doing. Man you vs Nick is going to be fire.
https://soundcloud.com/lilillunleash...ick-vayne-diss
Old 12-31-2016, 10:34 PM   #8
I am LIL ILL
Banned

oh shit! watching now
Old 12-31-2016, 10:36 PM   #9
Emancee

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Any other bboys out there? I have been training up my power movesfor three battles and my resolution is to win one of them.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 10:36 PM   #10
I am LIL ILL
Banned

ah fuck! I don't understand the language. I thought you only spoke english.
Old 12-31-2016, 10:37 PM   #11
I am LIL ILL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Any other bboys out there? I have been training up my power movesfor three battles and my resolution is to win one of them.
diss manik in an audio battle. Don't give a fuck if he doesn't respond back. He won't.
Old 12-31-2016, 10:57 PM   #12
st0ned
Contributor

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
st0ned is not the worst person
I'm gonna try to be less gangster in 2017

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
st0ned is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 11:02 PM   #13
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Mine is to have more fun, and to go to a battle event.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 11:46 PM   #14
lukej

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
I'm gonna try to be less gangster in 2017

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Impossible.
lukej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 11:46 PM   #15
lukej

Lmao @ the 666 shit
Old 12-31-2016, 11:48 PM   #16
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1378 Post(s)
riffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local league
wrap my head around the thought processes that would lead from OP's first post to his second
"Now I don't blame you if you don't know the rules of the street
Let me explain you so you can know what to do when you meet
A real G, known for puttin' quick conclusions to beef
I'll fire arms until my arms tired... then I'm usin' my feet"
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 11:48 PM   #17
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1378 Post(s)
riffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local leagueriffic is a vet in their local league
did this dude draw a butt on the cover of the lion king
"Now I don't blame you if you don't know the rules of the street
Let me explain you so you can know what to do when you meet
A real G, known for puttin' quick conclusions to beef
I'll fire arms until my arms tired... then I'm usin' my feet"
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 11:48 PM   #18
lukej

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
wrap my head around the thought processes that would lead from OP's first post to his second
Lmaooooooo

Thought I was the only one
Old 01-01-2017, 12:23 AM   #19
I am LIL ILL
Banned

Quote:
it's the 666 subliminals cause of 2016 you know 666+666+666+6+6+6=2016??? it was the year of the anti christ.

or am I just tripping?

serious Disney is the anti christ!!! the 666 the loin king promoting sex and shit. yeah all subliminal shit. Eminem does the same shit when you pay his shit backwards shit a lot of artists do that shit but so does the animators and the ones behide the nasa fakery fuck shit.

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 01-01-2017 at 12:25 AM.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:28 AM   #20
I am LIL ILL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
Lmao @ the 666 shit
you know it's true. it's true. (No Kurt Angle) you see that now that's a Kurt Angle.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:32 AM   #21
6000GP
Banned

Mentioned: 544 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Happy New Years, boys

Gonna try to quit cigarettes again, and cut back on the drinking

...we'll see how it goes
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 12:34 AM   #22
6000GP
Banned

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
did this dude draw a butt on the cover of the lion king
Old 01-01-2017, 12:38 AM   #23
I am LIL ILL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Happy New Years, boys

...we'll see how it goes
I'm going to smoke more and drink more 2017. didn't really do it that much this year.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:40 AM   #24
I am LIL ILL
Banned

Quote:
I didn't do that but who ever did these found out Disney does subliminals and is the antichrist.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:01 AM   #25
6000GP
Banned

Quote:
I'm going to smoke more and drink more 2017. didn't really do it that much this year.
Lmao, ur quite the character, bro
Old 01-01-2017, 01:10 AM   #26
culturedboy
R.I.P. ux9

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE
mine r mad simple but it's good to know other forum members got aspirations

- drink more water

- double digit text battle wins

- install a rollcage in my MINI

- decide on a major

- renew my certifications in After Effects, Photoshop & Dreamweaver
I battled mulatto mutant on the Textual Healing card. You can read, vote on, & discuss the battle here.
culturedboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 01:12 AM   #27
culturedboy
R.I.P. ux9

culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE
Quote:
Happy New Years, boys

...we'll see how it goes
cigarettes are dumb hard to get off of. don't jus go to vaping like these other cats, start by making your diet a little healthier before quitting altogether and then you'll feel a little less worse when withdrawls kick in. also, use the money you save to indulge in something less harmful (my girl quit and puts all the money toward car tuning, which is far more productive)
I battled mulatto mutant on the Textual Healing card. You can read, vote on, & discuss the battle here.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:20 AM   #28
Bar4Bar

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Bar4Bar is not the worst person
To live life and do what i want without fear of consequences. Throwing away all my condoms tonight !!!
Old 01-01-2017, 01:30 AM   #29
Scartown

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Scartown is not the worst person
Quote:
Happy New Years, boys

...we'll see how it goes
I quit for a year. Best thing I found for me was just stopping and staying away from stress for the first few days.
I started doing some distance running just to get the cardio back up. Was going great....

Then my kid was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at 5 yrs old. She went into shock and was in the ICU for awhile. Suddenly smoking was a good option.

But I'm with u bro, ima try and do it again as well.
Scartown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 01:39 AM   #30
6000GP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
cigarettes are dumb hard to get off of. don't jus go to vaping like these other cats, start by making your diet a little healthier before quitting altogether and then you'll feel a little less worse when withdrawls kick in. also, use the money you save to indulge in something less harmful (my girl quit and puts all the money toward car tuning, which is far more productive)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scartown View Post
I quit for a year. Best thing I found for me was just stopping and staying away from stress for the first few days.
I started doing some distance running just to get the cardio back up. Was going great....

Then my kid was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at 5 yrs old. She went into shock and was in the ICU for awhile. Suddenly smoking was a good option.

But I'm with u bro, ima try and do it again as well.
Haha, thanks bros, I'll keep all that in mind. I actually do vape tho lol, and have been for years. To keep it all the way real with y'all, I stopped smoking, and hardly vaping for almost 2 years. Then at the beginning of the year, my wife and I separated, and been off and on since, while still tryna work out details on how we'll split our stuff, and idk, shit is a mess lol. It's actually kinda cool now, but things are still in the air. Anyway, I started smoking again after all that lmao. I miss not smoking.

Good luck with y'alls 2017, I really mean that
Old 01-01-2017, 01:52 AM   #31
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Haha, thanks bros, I'll keep all that in mind. I actually do vape tho lol, and have been for years. To keep it all the way real with y'all, I stopped smoking, and hardly vaping for almost 2 years. Then at the beginning of the year, my wife and I separated, and been off and on since, while still tryna work out details on how we'll split our stuff, and idk, shit is a mess lol. It's actually kinda cool now, but things are still in the air. Anyway, I started smoking again after all that lmao. I miss not smoking.

Good luck with y'alls 2017, I really mean that
A) really sorry to hear about you and your wife
B) good life choice, good luck man!
Old 01-01-2017, 01:52 AM   #32
mike rigs
Classic Mak

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
mine r mad simple but it's good to know other forum members got aspirations

- drink more water

- double digit text battle wins

- install a rollcage in my MINI

- decide on a major

- renew my certifications in After Effects, Photoshop & Dreamweaver
Nice, you mess with AE???
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 01:53 AM   #33
6000GP
Banned

And in the final lyric of the poem titled 2016, I just cracked the motherfucking screen of my month old iphone7.. imagine that
Old 01-01-2017, 01:54 AM   #34
6000GP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
A) really sorry to hear about you and your wife
B) good life choice, good luck man!
Thanks man, happy New Years!
Old 01-01-2017, 02:02 AM   #35
culturedboy
R.I.P. ux9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
Nice, you mess with AE???

i got crrtified in it my freshman year of hs and haven't used it since, but i'm def gonna go bCk into using it
Old 01-01-2017, 02:04 AM   #36
mike rigs
Classic Mak

mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
i got crrtified in it my freshman year of hs and haven't used it since, but i'm def gonna go bCk into using it
Nice I love AE. It's my favorite computer program.

You in college now?
Old 01-01-2017, 03:07 AM   #37
Frank_Dux
Fuck a Title

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Frank_Dux is not the worst person
1) Quit drinking all alcohol for the month of January (do it every year just to prove to myself I don't need beers, even though I love em).

2) Eat one vegetable or fruit per day. Probably sounds dumb and easy, but I'm used to eating junk that's greasy.

That's it!
Frank_Dux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 03:08 AM   #38
culturedboy
R.I.P. ux9

Quote:
Nice I love AE. It's my favorite computer program.

You in college now?

freshman year @ FAU; undecided n undeclared ye
Old 01-01-2017, 03:13 AM   #39
mike rigs
Classic Mak

Quote:
freshman year @ FAU; undecided n undeclared ye
Nice, I got my BFA and art history degree a few years ago.

If you got any questions, about what I did or would do differently let me know.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:16 AM   #40
culturedboy
R.I.P. ux9

Quote:
Nice, I got my BFA and art history degree a few years ago.

If you got any questions, about what I did or would do differently let me know.

for sure! good to know RMBVA got real homies down haha glad ppl like you exist

Tags
new years resolution