Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
All y'all niggas gay then

Old 01-22-2017, 03:44 AM   #41
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
What a clusterfuck.

The simplest thing to do in this situation was to separate all parties.. not ban them. GP is literally top 5 in terms of posters here. Dead horse or not, you're asking people to be cool with white supremacist nonsense.. and people CELEBRATING white supremacists.

That's really what I want dialogue about, and nobody is willing to do that. Properly articulate to me, online, in person, whichever you wish, why celebrating Cadalack Ron is cool, but admonishing him, even in death is somehow not cool? He quite literally didn't give a fuck about us.

I know nobody is gonna be a fucking man and answer that, so it's cool. Just know the shit you do is wild corny quite often, RMBVA.
posted this a few times...

I explicitly gave GP the option to "separate all parties" and have his own thread, or a thread started by anyone else, that is dedicated to discussing this issue. it would stay open forever and be in the subforum of his choosing. it's just that, as riffic mentioned above, we tried many less extreme solutions many times, and at this point it's been a fucking year since cadalack ron died and somehow, as riffic just gave you plenty of examples, random threads with the slightest relevance to him keep getting turned into the same recurring thread over and over due to the same people bringing up the same issue over and over. after explaining this to GP, and giving him an ultimatum, he expressed that he would continue to post about the issue in any thread he found relevant so as a result he has been banned for the time being.
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:45 AM   #42
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
This all makes for an interesting topic that should be left to discuss HERE.
Not on some thread about a 1 rounder Megadef battle.
what a concept!!!
Old 01-22-2017, 03:51 AM   #43
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
posted this a few times...

I explicitly gave GP the option to "separate all parties" and have his own thread, or a thread started by anyone else, that is dedicated to discussing this issue. it would stay open forever and be in the subforum of his choosing. it's just that, as riffic mentioned above, we tried many less extreme solutions many times, and at this point it's been a fucking year since cadalack ron died and somehow, as riffic just gave you plenty of examples, random threads with the slightest relevance to him keep getting turned into the same recurring thread over and over due to the same people bringing up the same issue over and over. after explaining this to GP, and giving him an ultimatum, he expressed that he would continue to post about the issue in any thread he found relevant so as a result he has been banned for the time being.

I believe that to be perfectly reasonable. Keep all mentions of that dude toward one centralized thread (Preferably in the Hall of Shame). If GP declined, I support your decision. No need to ruin every thread with mentions of a racist.

They can argue for 2000 years here instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:57 AM   #44
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
I believe that to be perfectly reasonable. Keep all mentions of that dude toward one centralized thread (Preferably in the Hall of Shame). If GP declined, I support your decision. No need to ruin every thread with mentions of a racist.

They can argue for 2000 years here instead.
i'm glad you agree because honestly at the end of the day, this is corny but i just want everyone to get along, and i feel like it was a reasonable ask. everyone here is a valuable member of the community, and believe it or not but mods and admins really use banning as a last resort in most cases, including this one.
Old 01-22-2017, 03:59 AM   #45
PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I give you guys a hard time on purpose, but in this situation (and most tbh) you did your best. Ton of bias on my end, as I want to clothesline certain things. #Jersey

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
Old 01-22-2017, 01:23 PM   #46
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is better than Grind Time Antarcticarogermellie is better than Grind Time Antarcticarogermellie is better than Grind Time Antarcticarogermellie is better than Grind Time Antarcticarogermellie is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I see where the mods are coming from but 6000 can't stay banned, that would be lame. I gotta say aswell, it's not as one sided as people make out. It was only a week ago that guy came in here to post all of Caddy's bars for Dre Vishis. I try to avoid these arguments on here these days but at the same time it does piss me off how many racists seem to be fans of battle rap and want to praise that kind of material.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.

Last edited by rogermellie; 01-22-2017 at 01:27 PM.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 05:04 PM   #47
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
I see where the mods are coming from but 6000 can't stay banned, that would be lame. I gotta say aswell, it's not as one sided as people make out. It was only a week ago that guy came in here to post all of Caddy's bars for Dre Vishis. I try to avoid these arguments on here these days but at the same time it does piss me off how many racists seem to be fans of battle rap and want to praise that kind of material.
But what's wrong with posting Caddy's bars ? The point is GP became a nuisance along with Ed. Every thread would be turned into a discussion about caladack Ron and race. The guy is so stupid he actually believes WE WAZ KANGZ is a stormfront meme. That reminds me of news outlet thinking the frog meme is racist.
Good riddance, the biggest whiner on the board is banned. "So hard to watch this battle with this cadalack ron Muriel right in my face," dude please. If he cared so much about race, why doesn't he bitch and moan about Dizaster? He had 3 rounds of anti Semitic jokes against Iron.

The guy literally accused me of racism, yet tried to play it off as if he didn't (typical forum bullshit) because I don't support the black panthers or any type of racist movement.

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 01-22-2017 at 05:10 PM.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 05:28 PM   #48
rogermellie

rogermellie is better than Grind Time Antarcticarogermellie is better than Grind Time Antarcticarogermellie is better than Grind Time Antarcticarogermellie is better than Grind Time Antarcticarogermellie is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
But what's wrong with posting Caddy's bars ?

My point was that it's not just 6000 & Ed bringing up this shit about Cadalak Ron, when old friends of Caddy make accounts just to post his most racist material here.
Quote:
Old 01-22-2017, 07:41 PM   #49
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1443 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
My point was that it's not just 6000 & Ed bringing up this shit about Cadalak Ron, when old friends of Caddy make accounts just to post his most racist material here.
Is that intentionally plural?
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
"Now I don't blame you if you don't know the rules of the street
Let me explain you so you can know what to do when you meet
A real G, known for puttin' quick conclusions to beef
I'll fire arms until my arms tired... then I'm usin' my feet"
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 07:44 PM   #50
rogermellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Is that intentionally plural?
Only time will tell.
Quote:
Old 01-22-2017, 08:15 PM   #51
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
I think I agree with much of what 6k says, but I understand the annoyance at how often it's repeated
Old 01-23-2017, 12:11 AM   #52
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Rest In Peace Cadalack ron

Rest In Peace to a man that brought the LA scene together in a way no
Other has

Suck my cock Ed and gp and price
AVOCADO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 02:36 PM   #53
PriceAintRight

For the sake of peace, I added Avocado to my ignore list, Maple, Riffic. At this point, it's a game to him, and in real life I would seriously hurt him for this shit.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2017, 06:25 AM   #54
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
It's not too hard for me to understand why some of the black people on this board continue to disrespect someone who disrespected their entire existence with the platform he was given when he was alive in a way that normalized it. Not exactly uncommon in society, but I'm sure the psychological effects are compounded because he was doing it in a black artform (calm down, flyting truthers). How he acted in private should be completely inconsequential when judging a response imo. His actions in public were actively perpetuating white supremacy and I don't think it's unfair to judge him based on that for people who never met him. I never met Richard Spencer but I'm pretty fine with not giving a shit that he got punched based off his public actions. I also doubt it's a coincidence that the people who "can't let it go" are all black.

There's obviously a line somewhere where disrespect would be tolerated regardless of if the deceased's friends posted here. I get that it's a tough line to draw so I can't say the mods fucked up but man, a couple months sounds excessive.

It's also tough to be in Avocado's position where you have to balance someone you know to be a good person in private (assuming he is, which is unreasonable from where I'm at but I don't have much to make a judgment) and a destructive person in the public eye, but I think he's leaning way too far over to the who he was in private side, though I somewhat get it because that was his friend and the death was relatively recent. But if he can't understand why some people still have deeply hateful feelings about Ron, then I think he doesn't understand the impact of Ron's words like he says he does.

EDIT: I'm only talking about for GP, ANE was probably/possibly a troll and if he was just being disrespectful for the sake of maintaining his "online persona" (no idea if he was or wasn't, cause if he's a troll he's pretty good at it) then I can understand that ban.

EDIT2: As always, gotta say, gay isn't an insult.

Last edited by GetPaid; 01-24-2017 at 06:28 AM.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:47 AM   #55
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 179 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
This is why i took my ball and went home...

...and by ball i mean words and by home i mean twitter.

RIP Caddy
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 11:16 AM   #56
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
smh at closing the thread with an interview with caddy for "fanning the flames" yet allowing a memorial thread to him to stay open lol.

guess its better to eulogise a racist rather than presenting the racist in his own words.

mods here are backwards af.

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 12:18 PM   #57
rogermellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
smh at closing the thread with an interview with caddy for "fanning the flames" yet allowing a memorial thread to him to stay open lol.

guess its better to eulogise a racist rather than presenting the racist in his own words.

mods here are backwards af.
Well banning people for disrespecting Ron already goes against everything Caddy seemed to stand for when he was alive. This whole thing has gotten silly.
Quote:
Old 01-24-2017, 12:34 PM   #58
JR77

JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I think I agree with much of what 6k says, but I understand the annoyance at how often it's repeated
Agree with this. There was zero reason to bring it up in that Geechi Gotti vs Saynt topic a while back, for example.
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 01:44 PM   #59
paddy87

paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Well banning people for disrespecting Ron already goes against everything Caddy seemed to stand for when he was alive. This whole thing has gotten silly.
i only posted an imterview with caddy discussing battle rap on a battle rap forum,the video was released yday it aint like i was waiting to post it.

theres zero reason to close the thread,shitty modding.

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-24-2017, 01:53 PM   #60
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Thumbs up

Quote:
^this; it SEEMS to me that some people who knew him personally are in their feelings which is tough but yall let that shit tear your forum apart?

Oh but let me guess it's not that simple....

Last edited by Feral Linguist; 01-24-2017 at 02:24 PM.
Feral Linguist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:06 PM   #61
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
That ass napkin dude tho I'm down to not read him again :waynebrady:
Feral Linguist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:26 PM   #62
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
i only posted an imterview with caddy discussing battle rap on a battle rap forum,the video was released yday it aint like i was waiting to post it.

Paddy you a real nigga broski
Quote:
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:30 PM   #63
LukeWaltonisGoat

LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
Agree with this. There was zero reason to bring it up in that Geechi Gotti vs Saynt topic a while back, for example.
Cool but there was literally a Cadalack Ron racist bars thread posted around the same time for absolutely no reason other than to pay tribute to Caddy... it's not fair that when Gp and Ed are offended by something and speak out they get banned but the ppl who offended them get to continue to post the shit over and over with no consequences
Quote:

Old 01-24-2017, 02:35 PM   #64
paddy87

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
Paddy you a real nigga broski
you're top 3 imo dude

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-24-2017, 02:38 PM   #65
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
you're top 3 imo dude
Hahaha top 3 what?
Quote:

Old 01-24-2017, 02:42 PM   #66
paddy87

Quote:
Hahaha top 3 what?
posters on here lol

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-24-2017, 02:45 PM   #67
rogermellie

Quote:

I was agreeing about it being backwards.
Quote:
Old 01-24-2017, 02:50 PM   #68
paddy87

Quote:
I was agreeing about it being backwards.
i know man,i was just saying i dnt even see why they would have a problem,seems weird.

"lets promote BR.com on the site,but lets act all pissy when their content is posted..."

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-24-2017, 02:52 PM   #69
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
posters on here lol
Oh haha I appreciate it bro but I'm not better than anyone on here... I'm just a nigga with an oven who know how to bake the cookies... you definitely God-Tier poster tho
Quote:

Old 01-24-2017, 02:55 PM   #70
paddy87

Quote:
Oh haha I appreciate it bro but I'm not better than anyone on here... I'm just a nigga with an oven who know how to bake the cookies... you definitely God-Tier poster tho
i appreciate the compliment sir but where the fuck are my cookies at?

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-24-2017, 03:07 PM   #71
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
i appreciate the compliment sir but where the fuck are my cookies at?
Time for a Tay Roc bar hahaha

"I'm a serial killer I never shoot to miss,
I'll get you capped and crunched
And leave your cookie crisped"

NIGGA IM NOT PAT STAY!!!

Hahahaha I fuck with roc but you gotta pick at him sometimes
Quote:

Old 01-24-2017, 03:10 PM   #72
paddy87

Quote:

NIGGA IM NOT PAT STAY!!!

looool,you got me extra hungry now lol

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-24-2017, 03:12 PM   #73
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
looool,you got me extra hungry now lol
If you ever come to Ohio let me know I'll bring you through hood and get you some soul food my g
Quote:

Old 01-24-2017, 03:17 PM   #74
Hitchslap
Dick Owens.

Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
I remember when Ekelon/pityposter went on a racist tirade and didn't even get banned for a solid month.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 03:18 PM   #75
paddy87

Quote:
If you ever come to Ohio let me know I'll bring you through hood and get you some soul food my g
would actually take you up on tht,but i'm not allowed in your country lmao

have an extra plate for me next time tho man

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-24-2017, 03:22 PM   #76
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
would actually take you up on tht,but i'm not allowed in your country lmao

have an extra plate for me next time tho man
Haha I got you fam
Quote:

Old 01-24-2017, 04:59 PM   #77
GetPaid

GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

NIGGA IM NOT PAT STAY!!!

The way he said "I'm not Pat Stay" made it one of my favorite ad-libs/sidetalk/whatever it's called ever. He's so serious about it, he genuinely needs you to know that he's not Pat Stay before he can get on with his round.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 05:19 PM   #78
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
The way he said "I'm not Pat Stay" made it one of my favorite ad-libs/sidetalk/whatever it's called ever. He's so serious about it, he genuinely needs you to know that he's not Pat Stay before he can get on with his round.
Nah that's facts hahahah Tay Roc is probably the Goat as far adlibs go... Everytime I hear "THIS MY SHIT!!!!!!" I be like aw yeah this really his shit lol bro don't be playin games wit the in between bar dialogue
Quote:

Old 01-24-2017, 07:03 PM   #79
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:

I didn't understand that being closed at all
Old 01-24-2017, 07:47 PM   #80
paddy87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I didn't understand that being closed at all
probs bcoz i aint got a red name,mods love a red name lol.

@riffic why did you close the thread while leaving others about ron open?

only me fanning the flames yeah?

@hectorbizerk

Tags
jersey, stopbeingdirty