Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Is Murda Mook deserving of another battle?

Old 11-27-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
Salad
Battle Rap All Day

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Salad is a PY Poster
Is Murda Mook deserving of another battle?

I'm curious whether Murda Mook should be allowed to battle again due to his Mediocre performance against Iron Solomon and so many other battles he's had in the past.. No wonder why Smack didn't book him for Summer Sadness 3. Ok cool he came up with Smack at the exact time he needed to and blew up with smack and became the head of the brand basically.. People named Murda Mook a "God" back then... fast foward 10 years later and rewind all his performances and compare them to todays multi-syllabical slaughter and Mook might as well go dig a hole and work at Walmart for the rest of his life.. I'm just saying.. I know he's due to battle again soon on one of Smack's card but how do you think his bars will be? Probably another huge disappointment in my opinion.
Salad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #2
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
does he deserve another battle? of course. does he deserve anything above 5 grand...helll nawww.

He IS one of the pioneers of SMACK style battling, though.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
Bigzero

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Bigzero is not the worst person
Comparing 2003 to 2013 is wrong!

Mook laid the foundation for these guys and they have then built on it!

His Michael jordan scheme against young hot is one of the best schemes of all time!

Lux vs Mook is what all these url battlers are looking up to and leave as their legacy!

Mook vs Solomon is horrible, but he battled(like himself) somebody who wasnt ready for that url stage!
URL and Smack are two diffrent dimensions!

But i want to see him back against Tsu Surf or Arsonal(as long as he dont want 50k)!

Last edited by Bigzero; 11-27-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Bigzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:55 PM   #4
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
well , believe it or not , there are a LOT of fans (and actually a lot of big names , some celebs ) that think mook did good in that battle

they think he won and that the crowd + the five rounds fucked up his come back

imo , yea he was horrible , he was on that okwerdz tip of just way 2 many personals , , most of the personals were useless and kinda backfired onto him the way they were so meaningless

and he had a LOT of old wordplay

in conclusion , yes mook proved he sux badly with his last battle , and yes he deserves a new battle to redeem himself

vs a top tier ?? hmm....... im sure math is still thirsty for that mook battle and id love that
Old 11-27-2013, 05:03 PM   #5
hamdouken

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
hamdouken is a PY Poster
Only thing Mook needs to be battling is a terminal cancer that causes violent death via uncontrollable bleeding from every orifice.

And they better battle on the roof. That way if Professor Shine finds a cure & Mook uses it as a prop to rebuttal cancer's rounds & somehow wins someone can push him the fuck off.

that annoying ass oprah gif works like a mf'er

u cant rebuttal that shit
hamdouken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:04 PM   #6
WassPoppinB
Banned

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
if you actually listen to what he was sayin(its hard cause of the distractions) he was actually sayin hot shit
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #7
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
and that zimmerman shit was so bad that it makes me hate trayvon ...
Old 11-27-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
and that zimmerman shit was so bad that it makes me hate trayvon ...
Does anyone happen to know which round that was? I really need to see Mook pouring Skittles everywhere.
WallaceBread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:13 PM   #9
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 285 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
lol @ doesn't deserve above 5K...anybody who would pay him more than 500 is trippin serious shrooms...

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:13 PM   #10
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
the only punchline i (half) remember him saying was "and that remains to be seen, like a museum"

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 11-27-2013, 05:14 PM   #11
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
lol @ doesn't deserve above 5K...anybody who would pay him more than 500 is trippin serious shrooms...
listen, deets... i pay you to post here and be stupid...not to piggy-back my hilarious quips and comments. *shakes head*

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 11-27-2013, 05:16 PM   #12
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadet View Post
does he deserve another battle? of course. does he deserve anything above 5 grand...helll nawww.
Thread
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:22 PM   #13
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Despite what happened at SM2, Mook's name is still one of like 3 or 4 people associate with battle rap. There's something to be said for that. Is he worth anywhere near a fraction of 20k? Of course not. But to say his name on a card wouldn't generate interest is just naive. For that alone he deserves another battle. It'll never happen though unless Smack is dumb enough to give in to his demands.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:44 PM   #14
Salad
Battle Rap All Day

Salad is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallaceBread View Post
Does anyone happen to know which round that was? I really need to see Mook pouring Skittles everywhere.
I believe it's round 5 in the beginning Lol it was pretty hilarious
Old 11-27-2013, 06:46 PM   #15
Salad
Battle Rap All Day

Salad is a PY Poster
Quote:
the only punchline i (half) remember him saying was "and that remains to be seen, like a museum"
LMFAO That's crraaaazzyy because I honestly can't think of one hot quotable Mook has ever said his entire career LOL
Old 11-27-2013, 07:00 PM   #16
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

sorry if some are slightly off

"you got celibate gats - he'd never let his pistols bust"

"i love heats im about to market(?) some
nigga flow shaky like he got parkinsons"

"look at you, look at me
this is what my BITCH bought"

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 11-27-2013, 07:04 PM   #17
Salad
Battle Rap All Day

Salad is a PY Poster
Quote:
sorry if some are slightly off

"you got celibate gats - he'd never let his pistols bust"

"i love heats im about to market(?) some
nigga flow shaky like he got parkinsons"

"look at you, look at me
this is what my BITCH bought"
My IQ just lowered repeating those bars out loud
Old 11-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #18
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
I somehow never finished the Solomon battle. I remember getting bored in the second and quitting. Gonna put it on in the background while I work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #19
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

fine you enhance the drama
they call me the syrup sniper cuz ill shoot ya aunt jemima (ya momma) everybody in ya family, dog
FUCK i got no remorse ill even clap ya family dog

that shit was funny i thought

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay

Last edited by Abstrakt; 11-27-2013 at 07:45 PM.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:09 PM   #20
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
they call me the syrup sniper cuz ill shoot ya aint jemima (ya momma) everybody in ya family, dog
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:22 PM   #21
WillyRotel

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
WillyRotel is a PY Poster
if u like shitty battlers... then u will love mook... also if ur a new fan u will love mook because u will think u r supposed to...

for seasoned fans though... no we are not interested in hot garbage

Last edited by WillyRotel; 11-27-2013 at 07:24 PM.
WillyRotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #22
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Oh, my God. Round 2 again. Mook's so horrible. I don't think I can listen to this. Also, what the fuck's wrong with Solomon? His first round was garbage.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 11-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #23
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
well , believe it or not , there are a LOT of fans (and actually a lot of big names , some celebs ) that think mook did good in that battle

they think he won and that the crowd + the five rounds fucked up his come back
I think Busta Rhymes words were "Murda Mook did some unprecedented shit", and "Iron Solomon took a serious beating." lol

Could Mook get Don't Flop or KOTD a million views? If he could, they would be mad to refuse Mook a battle if his price was reasonable, because those leagues rarely get that kind of exposure. BUT they would have to put Mook against someone who will perform brilliantly, because if Mook hasn't improved after SM2, and his opponent is terrible, then you'll have over a million people watching a bad video, which would be negative publicity for Don't Flop or KOTD.

URL don't need Murda Mook to get them millions of views. But Smack would look very unethical if he banned Mook from the league Mook helped create, that would be terrible PR. But if anyone beat Mook it would be a great look for them, I mean remember how Iron Solomon's popularity sky-rocketed after everyone thought he beat E-Ness.

Last edited by My Kall; 11-27-2013 at 07:35 PM.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #24
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
smh (SP)

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 11-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #25
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Oh, my God. Round 2 again. Mook's so horrible. I don't think I can listen to this. Also, what the fuck's wrong with Solomon? His first round was garbage.
the pull it, surprise...pulitzer prize/bullet your eyes line was hot then it was downhill...aka 98% of the battle

it came down to Mook basically why solomon was wack in a completely stale and noncreative way. oh he's a jew that said shit about jesus...lets play the religion card...fucking garbage.

i have to admit, though he's got a clean delivery...and back in the day he could really perform and break his opponent down. he just never had that "loaded lux/aye verb/b magic" kind of material. very focused and unflappable performer, doh.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 11-27-2013, 09:14 PM   #26
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad View Post
My IQ just lowered repeating those bars out loud
lol ya they arent exactly "hard"

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 11-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #27
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
the pull it, surprise...pulitzer prize/bullet your eyes line was hot then it was downhill...aka 98% of the battle

it came down to Mook basically why solomon was wack in a completely stale and noncreative way. oh he's a jew that said shit about jesus...lets play the religion card...fucking garbage.

i have to admit, though he's got a clean delivery...and back in the day he could really perform and break his opponent down. he just never had that "loaded lux/aye verb/b magic" kind of material. very focused and unflappable performer, doh.
Yeah, bullet your eyes was pretty dope. The problem is that he does that jokey half-singing rapping for those two rounds, and it is so obnoxious. Can't really blame the crowd for booing, tbh. They boo a lot better than that.

Mook...yeah, his performances are dope. This one, though. So terrible. The bigfoot's dick thing? Anchorman reference. Come on, folks.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-27-2013, 10:32 PM   #28
Salad
Battle Rap All Day

Salad is a PY Poster
Quote:
Yeah, bullet your eyes was pretty dope. The problem is that he does that jokey half-singing rapping for those two rounds, and it is so obnoxious. Can't really blame the crowd for booing, tbh. They boo a lot better than that.

Mook...yeah, his performances are dope. This one, though. So terrible. The bigfoot's dick thing? Anchorman reference. Come on, folks.
You smell like Big Foot's Dick! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 11-28-2013, 02:43 AM   #29
Gustavo Fring

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Gustavo Fring is a PY Poster
The only dude I wanna see Mook battle is Math.
Gustavo Fring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 03:23 AM   #30
Nig Sauer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Nig Sauer is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Fring View Post
The only dude I wanna see Mook battle is Math.
Already happened.

Math won via pistol whip.
Nig Sauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 03:34 AM   #31
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Remains to be seen like fossils in musssaayms

Ur right actually that was his only punchline
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 12:12 PM   #32
Salad
Battle Rap All Day

Salad is a PY Poster
Quote:
I somehow never finished the Solomon battle. I remember getting bored in the second and quitting. Gonna put it on in the background while I work.
Quote:
they call me the syrup sniper cuz ill shoot ya aunt jemima (ya momma) everybody in ya family, dog
FUCK i got no remorse ill even clap ya family dog

that shit was funny i thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
@Seanzo this battle was terrible and I think the first ever to give me a headache while I was watching it and LMFAO @riffic HAHAHAHA
Old 11-28-2013, 12:13 PM   #33
Salad
Battle Rap All Day

Salad is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nig sauer View Post
already happened.

Math won via pistol whip.
lmfaoroflmao
Old 11-28-2013, 02:55 PM   #34
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
JesusOfRap is a PY Poster
WE deserve an apology for those 6 years we anticipated his return. ive only seen the first 2 rounds vs solomon And thats how could remember him unless he does get another chance at someone top tier. he doesn't deserve to be hated on for 1 shit sandwich BUT the fact that he thinks its some classic shit and he should get more big paydays is a joke. i do hope iron bounces back because he knows he was wack at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QPSONS View Post
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
god damn man QP never ceases to entertain. always has multiple moments/lines per battle where I have to just pause the vid and punch something. So ill

Last edited by SpecialOh; Today at 03:29 AM. Reason: (:lol:)
JesusOfRap is offline   Reply With Quote