Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Aye Verb Speaks on His Recent Battle on AFR / Caustic Calls in, But Why is he so Mad?

Old 04-24-2014, 10:10 PM   #81
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharronBeatArsonal View Post
Part of me wishes the people that complained about Diz all the time would take a break from posting for a few days... I always see his name mentioned in random stuff that has nothing to do with him
believe it or not...I like Diz more than A LOT of people on here. I just know how good he can be. So yeah...youre kinda barkin up the wrong tree... but if he's acting like a douche (99% of the time)...then i'ma call him on it.

lmao @CharronBeatArsonal being you name but it's all good, homie...do what you do

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay

Last edited by Abstrakt; 04-24-2014 at 10:14 PM.
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:14 PM   #82
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This has to be an alcohol induced episode on caustics part for even responding to this so abundantly

Caustic went from "not giving a shit about whether he wins or loses" (ex: Mr13) to needing Aye Verb to admit his loss after choking an entire round o_O doesn't make any sense does it?

Verb is trolling Caustic because he knows that his fan base will say he pulled a loaded lux and beat him with only 2 rounds... those that haven't seen it yet might even wonder, maybe he did? Suddenly Caustics give-a-shit-meter is thru the roof.

Battle rap trolling at its finest... even if Verb lost he gets an A+ for fuckery
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:15 PM   #83
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
looking forward to Verb bodying Goodz

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 04-24-2014, 10:19 PM   #84
j4remi

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
j4remi is a PY Poster
Caustic beat Verb...Charron beat Arsonal...Real Deal beat Bmagic...and it feels like the same cats cop pleas every time this happens. Cats take their heroes losses in battle rap worse than wrestling fans handled Undertaker losing at Wrestlemania.
j4remi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:23 PM   #85
Wake
antilluminati

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Wake is not the worst person
tbh. it's the Verb apologists that are going on and on with all the threads disguising their upset by trolling, even Verb himself has had problems letting it go.

"Get some water Verb!"
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:23 PM   #86
wizworld
I back my meat out

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
wizworld probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
this is already the most talked about battle of the event regardless of reasons. Gonna be really hard to make that "doesnt count" tag stick once the official footage drops.
Actually it won't be hard at all. Look at the battles Verb has lined up in the next few months. None of his fans will be thinking about Caustic. We have no idea if Caustic plans of dedicating himself to battle rap enough to get another big match-up.
wizworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:24 PM   #87
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadet View Post
believe it or not...I like Diz more than A LOT of people on here. I just know how good he can be. So yeah...youre kinda barkin up the wrong tree... but if he's acting like a douche (99% of the time)...then i'ma call him on it.

lmao @CharronBeatArsonal being you name but it's all good, homie...do what you do
Yeah Dizaster can be a douche sometimes, the stuff he did with Eurgh I think was really pussy-ish.... ditto with B-Magic, talks shit about the guy like that but I doubt he'd pull a stunt like that in St. Louis.

I think with Diz... the guy really enjoys using the rap style that he does and he's probably never going to change it. It's almost like if someone watches the Bill O'Reilly show and they get pissed off because he always yells over people... it's like, dude, that's how he's always done things, he hasn't stopped doing that for a decade, complaining about it isn't going to make him change it or anything.

I'd rather have him scream, yell, go off on crazy tangents, then try to switch to something that he's not, like using a bunch of forced word play or something.

Oh yeah, shot out for using the radiohead logo, I love the albums that logo came from.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:26 PM   #88
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadet View Post
looking forward to Verb bodying Goodz
I'm looking forward to him letting the crowd get to him after saying some basic shit and getting booed and someone here making a thread and crying about it.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:45 PM   #89
since83
Stay focused

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
since83 is a PY Poster
Timbo put Caustic through even though Verb didnt want him to and he didnt run it by Caps or 3 letterman
This is the internet, where we separate the lamb from the killers So if you don't wanna see the ass of a n*gga A pic of a man on the shitter Or a dude abusing an animal litter BITCH STOP WATCHING CALICOE'S TWITTER-
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Vapehop
"he literally 3-0'd tech in the 1st and then blessed us with 2 rounds of street poetry that would make saul williams curl up and die inside erykah badu's deep pussy. "
since83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:54 PM   #90
thatsliiiiighttt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
thatsliiiiighttt is a PY Poster
just watched the ppv trailer..... caustic stay sounding forced....
verb is always at least good.... so its showtime!!!!...(i love that shit)
caustic needs to bring that 24/7 material back he was hungry that's the best iv'e seen him
its corny on both ends, verb should admit he lost if he did so, idk how everyone else feels but i respect the mc more if he admits a loss....it builds character and shows he's a real human being..... caustic calling in just to antagonize is wild corny and simply something he shouldn't be doing though i understand his frustration
Old 04-25-2014, 03:45 AM   #91
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
I'm looking forward to him letting the crowd get to him after saying some basic shit and getting booed and someone here making a thread and crying about it.
you know you love TEH AYEVERBZ BRO... YOU KNOEZ HE DUZ!

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 04-25-2014, 05:17 AM   #92
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trylemma View Post
Who gives a fuck? Verb had a horrible choke and if Caustic actually believes what he's saying shouldn't the battle speak for itself?
Lmfao the battle does speak obviously verb was slaughtered but he thinks he not only wasn't destroyed but that he somehow actually won lmao..

Verb lovers are the most annoying fanboys around..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I don't have girls in my bed. I don't bring anyone to my house
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:28 AM   #93
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
I was on the phone for 2 minutes to make fun of verb for GOING TO THE HOSPITAL then hung up on those idiots lol

When A) he didn't B) I saw him everyday after the battle C) he been making some kind of excuse everyday since he lost.. im tired of it lol

Verbs dickriders becoming quite sickening...

Bet you wont post the part where I clowned verb death on twitter yesterday lmao
dude, its cuz caustic "fans" (aka people on team white) are over valuing this "win." you didnt beat the aye verb everyone knows by out rapping, barring, etc him. you "beat" a verb that didnt show up by default. in a very mediocre battle on both parts - not just verbs - compared to the usual standard u guys set. a battle that yall had 2 weeks to prepare for, verb showed up using 2 rounds of shotty bars, and u showed up and joked around.

take it for what it is. dont gas it up into something it isnt.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:38 AM   #94
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

dont turn it into a race thing... i'm white and thought verb took the 1st two rounds... im sure some fresh coast black dudes thought caustic won.

you really are wayy into this whole black vs white thing... chill on that. we're too old and evolved to be discussing "race".

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 04-25-2014, 05:44 AM   #95
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
dont take team white or team black references too seriously

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 04-25-2014, 05:45 AM   #96
brodeezy

and the entire fresh coast as well as canada are on team white no matter what skin color they are

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 04-25-2014, 05:54 AM   #97
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Yea... Um, lets not obfuscate this thread with any race talk imo

I mean, y'all can do what u want, but... *disclaimer*: the views in this thread do not necessarily reflect those of the OP

I say what I mean, and I mean what I say
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:57 AM   #98
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Yea... Um, lets not obfuscate this thread with any race talk imo

I mean, y'all can do what u want, but... *disclaimer*: the views in this thread do not necessarily reflect those of the OP

I say what I mean, and I mean what I say
im just sayin i found this post funny given your signature

but i aint tryna race war this thread, the team white shit is just a joke not to be taken seriously and it shouldnt used as a way for other people to detract from the initial point. so forget its even there if you cant laugh at it

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 04-25-2014, 06:01 AM   #99
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
im just sayin i found this post funny given your signature

but i aint tryna race war this thread, the team white shit is just a joke not to be taken seriously and it shouldnt used as a way for other people to detract from the initial point. so forget its even there if you cant laugh at it
Lol, nah man.. Ur input is welcome af imo

Just wanna make it clear that I'm not on that shit in case someone tries to use it against me

*edit

BUT my sig is kind of a reminder of some of people we're dealing with tbr

Last edited by 6000GP; 04-25-2014 at 06:03 AM.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:53 AM   #100
Dunk

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Dunk is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
as well as dizaster jumping in.
ah dizaster, the king of idiocy

nothing says "verb won" more than dizaster saying that caustic won

dizaster is also the guy that said he'd punch the saurus in the face next time he saw him... and lo and behold, the saurus went to diz's hometown, had a classic battle and left LA untouched

have u ever thought this before!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedness View Post
Dont invite ill will back. He is def scared of taking a for sure L to real deal.. u r l rappers can't hang with real emcees.
Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 09:30 AM   #101
Wake
antilluminati

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Wake is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
Well, as someone who beat Verb himself I think he'd know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
i think hes mad cause he got smoked plain and smiple. its hard to admit that he tried and legitimately lost against a "nerd rapper". it's ultimate proof that kotd rappers SHIT on url rappers. Caustic is top tier, but there are a lot of other top tier rappers that are better regarded. if Aye Verb can't take Caustic, how the fucks he gonna take Pat Stay? Bender? Illmac? Hollohan?

Not to mention Big T one of the best rappers in the URL just got his shit pushed in by Bender, and its not looking good for team black.
You just clicked the magic truth button that make these guys tick, they secretly know this, that's why there's trollthreads gassing these rappers and trying to make their competition look less intimidating. Even with clear wins and bodies they attack the polls to spellbind others into their denial.'

And this is why they say "stop doing these matchups" and "he already battled a kotd rapper, we don't wanna see that."

Actually, this is what thousands of people wanna see, rappers out of their comfortzone being tested to see if they're good enough to battle anyone.

Obviously many aren't, which means the "goat" claims to many rappers have faded. If you didn't try you ain't goat.
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:21 AM   #102
Crescent Swerve

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
Didn't listen but I think its important to point out Verb has been talking on Twitter about beating caustic quite a bit. Him and caustic had a few exchanges as well as dizaster jumping in. It helps to know this to develop the context.

Either way, not gonna listen tbh because I can't stand most of these battle rap shows and idk if an angry fan show will be much different. Battle addict>>
hahha fo real tho , i read the 1st four post in this thread and was like dayum Caustic

then listened and checked twitter and the shit is nothing like the "cliff notes" from the posters on the 1st page made it out to be
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:21 AM   #103
Mr.Mumbles905
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Mr.Mumbles905 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4remi View Post
Caustic beat Verb...Charron beat Arsonal...Real Deal beat Bmagic...and it feels like the same cats cop pleas every time this happens. Cats take their heroes losses in battle rap worse than wrestling fans handled Undertaker losing at Wrestlemania.
It is the same people led by the same troll on this site.

But I'm still upset about that Undertaker loss
Mr.Mumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:26 AM   #104
Crescent Swerve

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
ah dizaster, the king of idiocy

dizaster is also the guy that said he'd punch the saurus in the face next time he saw him... and lo and behold, the saurus went to diz's hometown, had a classic battle and left LA untouched
The Saurus and Dizaster are boys fool (on DBD show they've said several times that they're that odd couple good friends that fight all the time

there may be several douche bags on this site but your the only 1 thats so shitty i gotta comment on it everytime

said it before say it again DUNK is HANDS DOWN the worst poster on this site (out of all the forums i'm on really)
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:26 AM   #105
Rusty Shackleford

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Rusty Shackleford is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Swerve View Post
hahha fo real tho , i read the 1st four post in this thread and was like dayum Caustic

then listened and checked twitter and the shit is nothing like the "cliff notes" from the posters on the 1st page made it out to be
shits crazy recently, you just can't remotely believe anyone else's opinions on shit. Like if I didn't watch the ppv, I'd think Verb & Big T didn't even try. There's a pretty big disparity between the hyperbole and what's actually happening right now
Rusty Shackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:40 AM   #106
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
and the entire fresh coast as well as canada are on team white no matter what skin color they are

ok. consider me "team black" then

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 04-25-2014, 11:42 AM   #107
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:

there may be several douche bags on this site but your the only 1 thats so shitty i gotta comment on it everytime

said it before say it again DUNK is HANDS DOWN the worst poster on this site (out of all the forums i'm on really)
dunk??? i can think of plenty worse than him

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 04-25-2014, 12:30 PM   #108
Dunk

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Dunk is a PY Poster
Quote:
The Saurus and Dizaster are boys fool (on DBD show they've said several times that they're that odd couple good friends that fight all the time

this is like the 5th time i've had to check my notifications and see you whining about my posts. just put me on ignore.

have u ever thought this before!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedness View Post
Dont invite ill will back. He is def scared of taking a for sure L to real deal.. u r l rappers can't hang with real emcees.
Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 02:44 PM   #109
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
i think hes mad cause he got smoked plain and smiple. its hard to admit that he tried and legitimately lost against a "nerd rapper". it's ultimate proof that kotd rappers SHIT on url rappers. Caustic is top tier, but there are a lot of other top tier rappers that are better regarded. if Aye Verb can't take Caustic, how the fucks he gonna take Pat Stay? Bender? Illmac? Hollohan?

Not to mention Big T one of the best rappers in the URL just got his shit pushed in by Bender, and its not looking good for team black.
Except verb isn't the one who's mad, and I don't see anyone in here saying he won. Not even verb has said he won. Either show me where he said he won or stop lying about it.

Also, there's no such thing as "team black." Some of u weirdos invented this "team white" shit, but ain't no corny "team black" shit going on. That's why some of u guys are taking this so seriously, and not able to see the situation for what it is. U feel somehow vindicated because a white guy (in your eyes) beat a black guy, and u all wanna obnoxiously revel in it. It's shamefully corny and pathetic that u guys make it a race thing.

Quote:

What exactly did I say that was inaccurate?

Again, verb seems to be minding his own business, and the burger king kids club is going at him.. It's not like caustic is some kinda victim here.
Old 04-25-2014, 02:54 PM   #110
Bigzero

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Bigzero is not the worst person
RMBVA is racist as hell...smh

Verb beat Caustic 2-1!
and that was a Verb who was at like 25%
Verb vs Goodz is going down!

The caustic battle is actually a stain on his resume.
Bigzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:07 PM   #111
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This shit is ridiculous... team white this and team white that, now you're a racist for having an opinion

I don't even know if I can fuck with this site anymore, there's too many idiots...
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:08 PM   #112
Mr.Mumbles905
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Mr.Mumbles905 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Except verb isn't the one who's mad, and I don't see anyone in here saying he won. Not even verb has said he won. Either show me where he said he won or stop lying about it.

Also, there's no such thing as "team black." Some of u weirdos invented this "team white" shit, but ain't no corny "team black" shit going on. That's why some of u guys are taking this so seriously, and not able to see the situation for what it is. U feel somehow vindicated because a white guy (in your eyes) beat a black guy, and u all wanna obnoxiously revel in it. It's shamefully corny and pathetic that u guys make it a race thing.

What exactly did I say that was inaccurate?

Again, verb seems to be minding his own business, and the burger king kids club is going at him.. It's not like caustic is some kinda victim here.
I swear it was one of you race obsessed dudes back in Rap Music days that came up with the term to diss people who liked white rappers. Then it extended to liking Fresh Coast rappers. And then extended to basically liking almost any non URL rapper
Mr.Mumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:12 PM   #113
Battler09
Banned

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Battler09 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
This shit is ridiculous... team white this and team white that, now you're a racist for having an opinion

I don't even know if I can fuck with this site anymore, there's too many idiots...
You can run, but you can't hide. Idiots are everywhere.
Battler09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:44 PM   #114
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mumbles905 View Post
I swear it was one of you race obsessed dudes back in Rap Music days that came up with the term to diss people who liked white rappers. Then it extended to liking Fresh Coast rappers. And then extended to basically liking almost any non URL rapper
I have no idea what ur talking about... If anyone is "race obsessed" wouldn't it be the people who identify with a group calling itself "team white"?

There's LOTS of white rappers I like... Stop that dumb shit
Old 04-25-2014, 03:46 PM   #115
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
Quote:

Whoa wtf since when is caustic top tier?

Does bodying all low tier to low mid tier guys make you top tier nowadays? Idk why hes not just embracing the fact that some people think he beat someone whose name isnt synonymous with irrelevant

Why are you acting like hollohans been even remotely watchable since the cortez battle he lost....at home....to cortez

You can tell verb is on his last leg with this battle shit....its sort of like when jordan returned with the wizards...not near where he was in his prime....but I believe he still dropped 50 in one game.....those highlight games were just far and few.
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:52 PM   #116
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
caustic either won or had debatable battles with dizaster, cortez, jjdd, jc, 24/7, rone, qp, dbd even before he battled aye verb. -- all low to mid tier?

hollohan killed cortez.
Sky2real is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:53 PM   #117
Dynamo Dan
D-D-D-D-Dan namsayin'?

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Dynamo Dan is not the worst person
Quote:
caustic either won or had debatable battles with dizaster, cortez, jjdd, jc, 24/7, rone, qp, dbd even before he battled aye verb. -- all low to mid tier?

hollohan killed cortez.
You're entitled to your own opinion of course but damn bro, the last statement killed any credibility you may have had at any point.
Dynamo Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:58 PM   #118
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
Quote:

hollohan killed cortez.
? Cortez jjdd 24/7 dbd qp and rone were all mid tier at that time...you tryin to say any of them were top tier??...dizaster battle was debatable I guess and clearly lost to JC

And lmaoooo at hollohan killed cortez...even if you were delusional to think that....has beating cortez this decade ever gotten anyone anywhere after it?
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 04:47 PM   #119
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

after every post you should put

"/Canadian"

that way we can skip over. cortez won that battle. YOU HAVE AN STD, JEFF!

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 04-25-2014, 09:25 PM   #120
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
I gotta admit that was maybe the humblest Verb I heard in a minute. He was giving Day, Nitty,KG, & Danny Myers mad props. He wasn't even being cocky about the Caustic battle .

I got confused when Caps got mad at Caustic though. Did Caustic disrespect Caps first? Or was he just pissed Timbo let him on?

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
-wake fingers his ass and rotates, 8207, gp doesnt fuck with team white, i wake legend, nat geo at gay club, nat geo is a batty boi, natgeo = k shine fan, natgeo exposed by own friend, natgeo gay for wake, wake is always right, wake is corny smh, wake is god, wake is white tbh, wake waits for lol, wake white and proud, wake wins