Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
I'm excited. Hollow vs Arsonal.

Old 03-31-2018, 05:02 PM   #1
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
I'm excited. Hollow vs Arsonal.

I really gotta express the fucking lituation of what's about to go down here man.. and it's fucked up cause I'm gonna miss it because of work. And yes I love my job way more than battle rap buuut

Anyway, yo i never thought the culture would be blessed enough to see this day so soon. I remember when I was still lurking thru otbva and rmbva for a year or so before I realized I had to make an account bc there were too many unseasoned trash saying Clips would body Hollow, etc. And other shit opinions back when this site was filled with more filler.

Hollow da goat. But this should've been damn near his last battle. 2-1 Hollow but this could be spooky cause Arsonal a gawd too. I just wanna say I wanna support but I'm working and I might have to catch a bootleg.. God blessed us all
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 05:31 PM   #2
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Yeah man. It's been a while since I've been this excited for a battle event. There's a couple events a year that are interesting but this has everything going for it. Small room, Avo on the production, crazzzzzzy battles...the only bad battle is Mike P vs. Kannon but I'll probably just go get food while that's going.

Hollow and Ars could potentially be battle of forever. Again...small room, the history between them, years in the making, the fact they're just both two of the top five of all time, neither is past their prime yet.

Rest of the card is all pretty good. Only Mike P vs. Kannon is uninteresting.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 03:03 AM   #3
god level

god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Yeah man. It's been a while since I've been this excited for a battle event. There's a couple events a year that are interesting but this has everything going for it. Small room, Avo on the production, crazzzzzzy battles...the only bad battle is Mike P vs. Kannon but I'll probably just go get food while that's going.

Hollow and Ars could potentially be battle of forever. Again...small room, the history between them, years in the making, the fact they're just both two of the top five of all time, neither is past their prime yet.

Rest of the card is all pretty good. Only Mike P vs. Kannon is uninteresting.

Haven't seen any of smack vol2. Only here to say Hollow da goat.

Also. Cosign this post
Old 04-01-2018, 03:04 AM   #4
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by god level View Post
Haven't seen any of smack vol2. Only here to say Hollow da goat.

Also. Cosign this post
the event was pretty wack unfortunately lmao.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 03:37 AM   #5
god level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
the event was pretty wack unfortunately lmao.
Fire.