Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Racist Moments In Battle Rap

Old 09-05-2015, 11:49 PM   #1
JonathanLeeScott

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
JonathanLeeScott is not the worst person
Racist Moments In Battle Rap

Whats good RMBVA.

As u may or may not know I make battle rap compilations.

The new one I'm working on is "Racist Moments In Battle Rap / Controversial N Bombs"

If any1 could point me in the direction of some racist moments with the time stamp included if possible I will give u a shout out on the video.

Thanks.

-JScott
JonathanLeeScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:51 PM   #2
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
See Cadalack Ron, pretty much all of his battles
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:52 PM   #3
J.V.L.
Banned

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
This is a very racist battle. You'll have to watch the whole thing. Lots of highlights in this battle if you want to properly document racism in battle rap.

J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 12:00 AM   #4
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 12:02 AM   #5
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
If it ain't a @Luke compilation, it doesn't count!
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 12:17 AM   #6
J.V.L.
Banned

11:07-11:14
Old 09-06-2015, 12:18 AM   #7
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Luke, who is this nigga?
Old 09-06-2015, 12:22 AM   #8
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Shouldn't racism in battle rap be something we frown upon.
Why promote it by making a fucking compilation of it?
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 12:33 AM   #9
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.v.l. View Post
this is a very racist battle. You'll have to watch the whole thing. Lots of highlights in this battle if you want to properly document racism in battle rap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orvacqqu5fy
8:07-8:23

17:42-18:06

18:17-18:30

18:43-18:46

19:06-19:39
Old 09-06-2015, 12:55 AM   #10
J.V.L.
Banned

Old 09-06-2015, 12:58 AM   #11
J.V.L.
Banned

0:58- 1:00
Old 09-06-2015, 12:59 AM   #12
J.V.L.
Banned

Damn now you're gonna make me watch a @MEGADEF battle. After that I'm done dry snitchin for people being racist. This is too much work. smh
Old 09-06-2015, 01:03 AM   #13
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
Shouldn't racism in battle rap be something we frown upon.
Why promote it by making a fucking compilation of it?

I basically agree. Even if we permit it, we CERTAINLY shouldn't promote it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2015, 01:18 AM   #14
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I basically agree. Even if we permit it, we CERTAINLY shouldn't promote it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I forgot about 9DM vs Illmac. That's one of the most racist battles of all time. I don't feel like watching any of these to time stamp them but all 3 of these battles are full of racism. I believe I've contributed more than enough. lol

Old 09-06-2015, 01:27 AM   #15
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Charron's entire career is just one anti-white joke.

J/K but Charron vs. that guy he thought was a Jew (He actually wasn't) and Storm were really racist. Can't be bothered finding out the timestamps, do the work yourself!
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 01:30 AM   #16
J.V.L.
Banned

Really when you take a close look I actually think Caddy Ron is being unfairly singled out. Explicit racism in battle rap is clearly a far more deep rooted issue. We definitely can't just point the finger at him and say that racism is going to disappear if we get rid of Ron.
Old 09-06-2015, 01:41 AM   #17
J.V.L.
Banned

As a personal favor for all the work I've served you please add these highlights.

1:33-1:46
3:35-4:40

Old 09-06-2015, 01:54 AM   #18
Fergzca

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Fergzca is a PY Poster
This annoys me.. Being Jewish isn't a race.. Its a religion Why do people say its racist lmfao.
Fergzca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 02:00 AM   #19
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergzca View Post
This annoys me.. Being Jewish isn't a race.. Its a religion Why do people say its racist lmfao.
Actually being Jewish can be an ethnicity nationality religion or any combination of the 3. We can use the term bigotry as opposed to racism if you're more comfortable with that.
Old 09-06-2015, 02:24 AM   #20
J.V.L.
Banned

Im trying to think of a battle where a black MC says some very racist horrible offensive things about white people and I'm drawing a complete blank tbh. The closest I can think of off the top of my head is when Math said "it felt like caviar the way I came on a cracker" to Iron Solomon about his sister I think. That's more hilarious than it is offensive though.
Old 09-06-2015, 02:30 AM   #21
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
KellyBetz of NoCoast is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergzca View Post

It's an ethnicity as well as a religion. Race is a social construct so it could count or not. But it's a people with specific physical features.

Source: grew up with and dated Jewish people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnoreligious_group
KellyBetz of NoCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 02:30 AM   #22
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
KellyBetz of NoCoast is not the worst person
My favorite racist ass battle

KellyBetz of NoCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 02:31 AM   #23
greatposter

greatposter is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.V.L. View Post
Really when you take a close look I actually think Caddy Ron is being unfairly singled out. Explicit racism in battle rap is clearly a far more deep rooted issue. We definitely can't just point the finger at him and say that racism is going to disappear if we get rid of Ron.
agreed. i actually find it really odd that a select few people on here seem to always single him out as the most racist evil guy in battling, when there are literally hundreds of battler's using just as racist bars as caddy, sometimes even more. i think there is something more to it though. i think it has to do with caddy being so confident in himself and who he is, that people are intimidated by him. (just a theory) if thats not the case though, why else does he get singled out when TONS of other battlers of all races use all sorts of racist bars?
greatposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 02:40 AM   #24
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Im trying to think of a battle where a black MC says some very racist horrible offensive things about white people and I'm drawing a complete blank tbh. The closest I can think of off the top of my head is when Math said "it felt like caviar the way I came on a cracker" to Iron Solomon about his sister I think. That's more hilarious than it is offensive though.
Uh......Arsonal calling TheSaurus a cracker a thousand times during his 2nd round? I dunno, I'm drawing a blank otherwise as well. Or...Tay Roc said some racist things about Cortez, randomly enough.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 02:48 AM   #25
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Uh......Arsonal calling TheSaurus a cracker a thousand times during his 2nd round? I dunno, I'm drawing a blank otherwise as well. Or...Tay Roc said some racist things about Cortez, randomly enough.
Cracker isn't really an offensive word to me though. Obviously if someone is calling me a cracker they're trying to talk down to me and instigate but it doesn't have the same historical sting as the the n bomb. Cortez isn't white he's Mexican. Blacks and Mexican have their own issues with prejudice amongst themselves.
Old 09-06-2015, 03:46 AM   #26
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Cracker isn't really an offensive word to me though. Obviously if someone is calling me a cracker they're trying to talk down to me and instigate but it doesn't have the same historical sting as the the n bomb. Cortez isn't white he's Mexican. Blacks and Mexican have their own issues with prejudice amongst themselves.
Yeah, it's slim pickings in that regard, as far as black battlers being racist against white battlers.

But yeah, the only other examples I could come up with offhand of racist battle moments that haven't already been said were some Tez/Roc stuff, a couple Sonny Bamboo lines, and Prophit's only URL appearance.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 04:01 AM   #27
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Hey, reiterating what I said in the other thread: these are bad compilation ideas. Flat out. Just generating controversy and it's not meant to highlight battle rap in a positive way, and will just end up being watched by racists who think racism is funny.

Putting in a lot of work to help fuel more racism in battle rap, imo. Your intentions may be not to do that, but that's what'll happen. Videos for "Hyuck, look at him make fun of dat der Chinaman" type fans. Farmville.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 04:05 AM   #28
WALSH81189

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
WALSH81189 is not the worst person
I can't enjoy any of these. that fat ugly white guy who just wouldn't stop with like the cotton jokes and shit. I don't know man.

EDIT- I guess what I partially meant was that I kinda expected like Diz style race jokes, not ...some of the shit in here
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 05:35 AM   #29
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Hey, reiterating what I said in the other thread: these are bad compilation ideas. Flat out. Just generating controversy and it's not meant to highlight battle rap in a positive way, and will just end up being watched by racists who think racism is funny.

Putting in a lot of work to help fuel more racism in battle rap, imo. Your intentions may be not to do that, but that's what'll happen. Videos for "Hyuck, look at him make fun of dat der Chinaman" type fans. Farmville.
Wait a second. So the problem isn't with the artist choosing to express themselves in a racist manner. The problem is with the fans making a compilation of those artist's expressions?
Old 09-06-2015, 05:55 AM   #30
rapisawesome

rapisawesome probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Arsonal is a racist and he says a lot of racist shit to white battlers.
rapisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 05:57 AM   #31
rapisawesome

rapisawesome probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by WALSH81189 View Post
I can't enjoy any of these. that fat ugly white guy who just wouldn't stop with like the cotton jokes and shit. I don't know man.

EDIT- I guess what I partially meant was that I kinda expected like Diz style race jokes, not ...some of the shit in here
And listen to what the black guy was saying "Like the Nazis Imma exterminate this blue eyed devil"

Antisemitism filled lines.
rapisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 06:03 AM   #32
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Wait a second. So the problem isn't with the artist choosing to express themselves in a racist manner. The problem is with the fans making a compilation of those artist's expressions?
Both are a problem, but choosing to just take race jokes is nagl
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 09-06-2015, 06:09 AM   #33
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Both are a problem, but choosing to just take race jokes is nagl
Well if he added homophobia this would be Game of Thrones long.
Old 09-06-2015, 06:13 AM   #34
J.V.L.
Banned

I don't get how people can be all for defending freedom of speech and racism in battle rap and then be against a compilation. Are you admitting you're wrong? That maybe racism isn't as hilarious as you thought it was?
Old 09-06-2015, 06:29 AM   #35
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Charron's entire career is just one anti-white joke.

J/K but Charron vs. that guy he thought was a Jew (He actually wasn't) and Storm were really racist. Can't be bothered finding out the timestamps, do the work yourself!
Charron has 100% offended me as a white person
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 06:38 AM   #36
J.V.L.
Banned

Like is Dumbfounded vs Dizaster going to be one big secret? Are you going to need a secret code to watch it? Or are you going to want it to get as many views as possible?
Old 09-06-2015, 07:12 AM   #37
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
I don't get how people can be all for defending freedom of speech and racism in battle rap and then be against a compilation. Are you admitting you're wrong? That maybe racism isn't as hilarious as you thought it was?
I'm not forcing him not to do it or in any way censoring. Just mentioning my issue with it. Same way if someone said "hey, do you think I should make this racially charged joke?" I'd say "nah, probably not".

Not liking something is very different from censoring it. Also, my stance here about overt racism is to try and stop it, so I would argue that in the context of the board I don't advocate complete freedom of speech (cue justin0 complaint about white guilt or beaux jangles coming about liberals and farm life), except for the new Say Anything section.

Freedom of speech is BS anyways, and the people who rant about it are usually just assholes or old people or both. Just an excuse to say "I refuse to accept responsibility for what I say" and be an insensitive prick. Bunch of douches who'll quote Voltaire as if that makes them sound smart.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-06-2015, 07:18 AM   #38
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
I'm not forcing him not to do it or in any way censoring. Just mentioning my issue with it. Same way if someone said "hey, do you think I should make this racially charged joke?" I'd say "nah, probably not".

Not liking something is very different from censoring it. Also, my stance here about overt racism is to try and stop it, so I would argue that in the context of the board I don't advocate complete freedom of speech (cue justin0 complaint about white guilt or beaux jangles coming about liberals and farm life), except for the new Say Anything section.

Freedom of speech is BS anyways, and the people who rant about it are usually just assholes or old people or both. Just an excuse to say "I refuse to accept responsibility for what I say" and be an insensitive prick. Bunch of douches who'll quote Voltaire as if that makes them sound smart.
I think the video will be looked at from different eyes. Some people will think it's hilarious. Some people will think some of the jokes are funny and some people will be straight up mortified by it. I already suggested Luke make the same video. This guy probably gonna be more famous than Luke if he actually makes this though.
Old 09-06-2015, 07:31 AM   #39
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
I think the video will be looked at from different eyes. Some people will think it's hilarious. Some people will think some of the jokes are funny and some people will be straight up mortified by it. I already suggested Luke make the same video. This guy probably gonna be more famous than Luke if he actually makes this though.
Yeah, maybe. I just don't care or respect fame for things that I think suck. And wanted to say why I think this sucks.

And aren't we all just vying for my respect?!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-06-2015, 07:34 AM   #40
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, maybe. I just don't care or respect fame for things that I think suck. And wanted to say why I think this sucks.

And aren't we all just vying for my respect?!
I don't mean real famous. I mean internet battle famous. If the powers that be don't want him making that video they should get at him. Personally I'm all for compilations of stuff I love. So if I was a big Caddy Ron fan I'd probably love this compilation.

Tags
cuckbva, jvl = rmbva resident cuck, jvl = self-hating canuck, jvl can't flog himself enough, jvl- "i repent for my whiteness", jvl- "so sorry"