Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Wax Drippin Magazine Presents: The Funniest, Weirdest, and Best Moments

Old 04-26-2014, 07:42 PM   #1
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Wax Drippin Magazine Presents: The Funniest, Weirdest, and Best Moments

Whats up guys??? So I had this idea to make this list of all the most entertaining and influential moments in battle rap, whether it's on the forums or at the events... This list needs work though, cause you guys know a lot more about the details than I do, but this is just a sample so you can get the idea...and then if you remembered something, just post it in the thread and I'll go ahead and update it.. So here's just a rough outline (not in order either, I need your guys help with that too)

RMBVA: Here's 300,000 dollars, just gonna make some quick changes andddddddddd it's gone... ErikForeman and company saw a glaring need in the message board game, took the best people from RapMusic, and here we are.

Daylyt gets ass nekkid on stage in England:

The "Woo" Heard Round The World...Math Punches Someone....Again:

Loe Pesci Gets Duck Butter Mollywhopped by Daylyt:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...esci+vs+daylyt

The Emergence of Battle Addict: Says a lot about you if you don't dig the laid back atmosphere for battle rap discussion hosted by PJ Sumroc and JeremyLambert... From interviewing today's talents to hosting on-air battles, it's only bettering the "scene"

TextBattles.com: Some people think it's corny and hate it, the more intelligent people see it for exactly what it is... just the exchange of bars you thought up and will never use and its a better past time than yanking your pud to spankwire all day... From the slowest section of the website to one of the most active, it looks like we brought it back to 03 and it's here to stay

Willy's Threads: He's got a lot of haters, and a lot of dickriders to make up for it... but if you look at the bigger picture, you're on some hater shit if you can't see the influence he has on the collective opinion. It was like yesterday when people were saying B-Magic was boring and just the guy that Real Deal bodied, now he's in everyone's top 3. If that's not enough, Swave Sevah got so frustrated and teared up on radio just mentioning his name.

http://rmbva.com/attn-battlers-if-u-...56.html?t=8456

HFK Says That Loe Pesci Is Gonna Get Shot: http://rapmusic.com/threads/loe-pesc...pesci.1284390/ The hilarious fuckery can be seen in this thread....needless to say, I think HFK did a fantastic job embarrassing himself

League Owners, Battlers, and Fans Drop a Deuce Deuce All Over Detour's Life: From getting humiliated with his view statistics, to The Saurus clowning him, all the way to league owners and hosts like Lush One and Organik knowing exactly who he is and still not booking him, he's become the poster child of the archetypal 1000 view ceilinged lower-tier battler. After failing to capitalize on huge battles with T-Rex and Dizaster, the future doesn't look too bright for the over aged Colorado battler.

Lux Corridor beefing with Lush: Lux Corridor is a notorious blackhat hacker and....you just gotta read the thread. Funny stuff.

Thread Link: http://rmbva.com/lush-one-makes-thre...ook-t3730.html

Daylyt's Crusade against NY and URL:
The video speaks for itself

The Fake Australia 1 Out's trolling battlers

Okay, that's just a small example, but eventually I want this thread to be the spot to browse through when it's a slow time around the boards, so what else can you guys think of??? I need your help here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit

Last edited by Vanilla; 04-26-2014 at 10:47 PM.
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:54 PM   #2
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
reps for vanilla for his 50's boxing lingo

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:44 PM   #3
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia

This has to be up there for most entertaining imo
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:54 PM   #4
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukallday View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugP4TLvNfI

This has to be up there for most entertaining imo
Good Call....added

Quote:
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Old 04-26-2014, 09:51 PM   #5
Loc

Mentioned: 417 Post(s)
Loc is not the worst person
I wasn't here for RapMusic.com, can you explain #1 @VanillaNigga?
Old 04-26-2014, 10:15 PM   #6
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc View Post
I wasn't here for RapMusic.com, can you explain #1 @VanillaNigga?
Sure thing. So basically there was a pretty decent group of us that started there, like basically all the "main" posters (EF, Willy, Brownz, Soda, Brodeezy etc..) and when battling started blowing up, the BVA section got really hype. So then, the site's perceived value "rose up" and some investor named Sanjay bought the site. The sum of ~$300,000 I believe (correct me if I'm wrong here though guys).

Then when he got a hold of the site, they said, "we're just gonna make some minor changes here." When the changes kicked in, the site just became a log of poo. People were pissed and said a million times how they need to change it back. They took the posters for granted, so EF and Mr.Xtra were like "lemme show you something right quick" and baow! RMBVA..., and it was like, probably the closest thing you could ever get to having a online party lmao It was crazy seeing which posters were gonna make the jump...There were rumors going around at the time as well that Sanjay was actually JobOne's father due to his undying loyalty to the site...hasn't really been confirmed or denied at this point so its just speculation

shit was nutty.

Quote:
Old 04-26-2014, 10:31 PM   #7
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
OP on point
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 01:02 AM   #8
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

@thatguy salute bro !

@Dunk you know all the funny ass stories, what are some good ones ? The shotgun suge thing ya did was legendary

Quote:
Old 04-27-2014, 01:55 AM   #9
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
how u gonna use my magazine then not list me as 1 of the most popular posters ima slap u ; was brownzville even a poster back then idk ?

but naw haha , what a time to be alive !
Old 04-27-2014, 02:04 AM   #10
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
tf is with these corny tags ? is this some kind of reverse revers double back troll humor ?

are u implying that wax drippin magazine doesnt exist ?
Old 04-27-2014, 03:27 AM   #11
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend

Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
Manik vs illmac lol
deathstare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:52 AM   #12
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Anyone remember when I stayed awake for a week straight?

also if you were around in 07/08 I had everyone believing i was knameless for a few weeks
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:57 AM   #13
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

lmfao ^ if u got those posts / threads or w/e i would love to see that
Old 04-27-2014, 04:34 AM   #14
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
Manik vs illmac lol
Dont you mean Manik vs illipsis?
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:39 AM   #15
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend

Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukallday View Post
Dont you mean Manik vs illipsis?
how about me in general.. i have trolled the hell out of many sites..even to the point otbva banned me...fuck those nonsuportive bootlegger anyhow
deathstare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:55 AM   #16
SWJames

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
SWJames is a PY Poster
How about RMBVA highly influencing KOTD match ups?
SWJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 12:04 AM   #17
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
Manik vs illmac lol
Ya know... I was gonna actually include that but since we were 2 on 2 partners I wasn't tryna send shots like that..the internet loved it though lmao

Quote:

Tags
cool fake magazine bro, playing pretend is dope