Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Vault
KLBL - Rap Battle - Eazy Da Block Captain vs. Peoples FavouriteTycoon Tax

Old 02-12-2017, 09:23 PM   #1
erfworm

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
KLBL - Rap Battle - Eazy Da Block Captain vs. Peoples FavouriteTycoon Tax

erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:36 PM   #2
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
uh-oh...
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:48 PM   #3
GMajor

GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Cameraman hating...How u gone call Taxshun Bronson's first "LIGHT"?! That bul said "BACK HOME...I move snow like I'm friends with Yeezy!!" (I believe him). And he also fux wit Smack like he's "friends with Beasley!!".

Yeezy?
Beasley?

Who else could come up with something like that?!! I'll answer it for you: NO ONE. (maybe Luchi Krackkk)

Boxcutta Taxi wit da 30 off the strength of that 1st!!

***It lowkey sounded like Tycoon Taxstone didn't understand what a "muzzle" was when he wrote that Trump line, but I'm sure he's just fuckin with y'all.
Old 02-13-2017, 01:26 PM   #4
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMajor View Post
Cameraman hating...How u gone call Taxshun Bronson's first "LIGHT"?! That bul said "BACK HOME...I move snow like I'm friends with Yeezy!!" (I believe him). And he also fux wit Smack like he's "friends with Beasley!!".

Yeezy?
Beasley?

Who else could come up with something like that?!! I'll answer it for you: NO ONE. (maybe Luchi Krackkk)

Boxcutta Taxi wit da 30 off the strength of that 1st!!

***It lowkey sounded like Tycoon Taxstone didn't understand what a "muzzle" was when he wrote that Trump line, but I'm sure he's just fuckin with y'all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:08 PM   #5
GMajor

Da Tax Murdera got this EZ cat SHOOK.

Crowd* mad disrespectful to start Ty Tiddax 2nd. They shut up QUICK tho when he told em "Hold it down!"

* 6 people still counts as a crowd right? Musta been a VIP battle or some shit. (Lucky bastards.)

Last edited by GMajor; 02-12-2017 at 10:10 PM.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:12 PM   #6
GMajor

Tax Bundles innovatin!

First time in the history of battle rap someone rhymed "Darkman tan" with "Star Trek hand" Y'ALL SLEEP!!!!

Top Tiers better step their game up ASAP.
Old 02-13-2017, 03:47 PM   #7
Fingers

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Fingers is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMajor View Post
Tax Bundles innovatin!

First time in the history of battle rap someone rhymed "Darkman tan" with "Star Trek hand" Y'ALL SLEEP!!!!

Top Tiers better step their game up ASAP.
That St. Lunatics line tho! Cuz he said it like "Tsey'ain't Lunatics". Crowd was sleeping heavy on that old school Hip Hop reference.

Tax' last 2 rounds were short. I'm sure cuz the League probably paid him for 90 second rounds, and he ain't cheap.

*** he declares he Spanish, then next line drops black jokes peppered with the N-word, with Bishop in the camera short. Bold move Tax!
Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 04:46 PM   #8
GMajor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
That St. Lunatics line tho! Cuz he said it like "Tsey'ain't Lunatics". Crowd was sleeping heavy on that old school Hip Hop reference.

Tax' last 2 rounds were short. I'm sure cuz the League probably paid him for 90 second rounds, and he ain't cheap.

*** he declares he Spanish, then next line drops black jokes peppered with the N-word, with Bishop in the camera short. Bold move Tax!
Really feel like God was trying to create the perfect battle rapper when he made Da Yung Tax Gawd.

Think about it...He's from Canada, so he's got a whole nation behind him, he's got the street cred of Calicoe*, the gun bars of Tay Roc, the slick talk of Qleen, the racial confusion/obliviousness of Cortez, the jokes of Dumbfoundead/Tech 9, tha bul EVEN has the same facial skin as Thesaurus (which I didn't realize til I saw this battle, but now it ALLLLL makes sense). I'm sure I'm missing a few attributes "Taxsaw Been Thuggin" possesses, but y'all get the point I'm sure (preaching to the choir!)

*Legend has it, he survived a couple hours in Newark DOLO, with nuthin but his duffle bag with him.
Old 02-13-2017, 01:03 AM   #9
GMajor

Str8 blows my mind this doesn't have a grip or two of retweets by now...I blame Trump. #yallsleep:

Old 02-13-2017, 01:05 AM   #10
GMajor

Old 02-13-2017, 04:20 AM   #11
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
didn't make it past the first
Old 02-13-2017, 07:11 AM   #12
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Eazy is so mediocre, it's actually hilarious to listen to him, lol. You know you have to be terrible if you can't even got Tycoon Tax to take you serious.

Both the people in the crowd witnessed a classic!!!
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 01:58 PM   #13
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Off the strength of y'alls comments I'm gonna peep this

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 02:28 PM   #14
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@GMajor it seems Tax got you (jew) on fire like auschavitz!
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 06:39 PM   #15
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ThaDiz is not the worst person
Fucking hell imagine not being the best rapper in a video where the competition is Tycoon Tax. Poor oblivious cunt.
ThaDiz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
yallsleep