Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Who the hell is detour/jvl


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2014, 10:05 PM   #81
J.V.L.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,282
Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
@uuuununnn UNLESS we did it on Don't Flop.
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:07 PM   #82
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER
 
uuuununnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,604
Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
damn do we have a dont flop representative on deck ???? we need somebody with money to facilitate some facilities

naw but it seems like this battle wouldnt go down really , i tried , i typed some posts and who knows
__________________
when trust fall in the wrong hands you see a body drop
uuuununnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:08 PM   #83
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER
 
uuuununnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,604
Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
my question is why u guys both so gangsta though ?how many visible tattooes u have ?
__________________
when trust fall in the wrong hands you see a body drop
uuuununnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:09 PM   #84
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,894
Mentioned: 1474 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
whyyyyyy
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:09 PM   #85
J.V.L.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,282
Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
damn do we have a dont flop representative on deck ???? we need somebody with money to facilitate some facilities

naw but it seems like this battle wouldnt go down really , i tried , i typed some posts and who knows
Meh whatever. Im over it. It's not easy being green.
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:19 PM   #86
SuckaFreeCashier
Registered User
 
SuckaFreeCashier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: St Louis
Posts: 4,364
Mentioned: 642 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
my question is why u guys both so gangsta though ?how many visible tattooes u have ?
SuckaFreeCashier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:01 AM   #87
ekelon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: FLABARFIN!
Posts: 4,157
Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
Well youre dizaster's biggest fan of course youll remember quotes from him.

All those lines are horrible though(i assume because it's freestyle)
No I'm not...

I just remembered his lines because they were good...and he didn't rap for 9 minutes straight like detour, who only spit schemes.
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:11 AM   #88
yomama
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,958
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
yomama is a PY Poster


jvl is the bird i think
yomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:24 AM   #89
All Day
Drink8cokesAday
 
All Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,252
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
__________________
I hate all your fucking schemes
SLOW IT DOWN
I haaate alllll yoooouur fuuuckiiiing schemes
JC
All Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:50 AM   #90
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier
 
I am LIL ILL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,619
Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
@I am LIL ILL how do u suggest this battle goes down ?
I don't know what you mean. Which battle do you mean?
__________________
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:13 AM   #91
Rated R
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Rated R probably likes in here/hair word play
Interesting.... at first I thought Detour was famous
for a couple battles against big names in Grind Time,
but after checking out this thread... well, he's actually
not famous at all.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:07 AM   #92
iceage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
iceage is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
No I'm not...

I just remembered his lines because they were good...and he didn't rap for 9 minutes straight like detour, who only spit schemes.
you consider those lines you posted good?
iceage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:13 AM   #93
Dallas Cash.
ABBO Life
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Dallas Cash. is a PY Poster
Jvl is some random shit head I never heard of. Lol he hated on me for no reason and I didn't even know he rapped.

Detour is just another guy who is trying to make a name for himself the wrong way.
Dallas Cash. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:15 PM   #94
Shoryuken
Ken Masters
 
Shoryuken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 398
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Shoryuken is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
- can u recall, of the top of ur head, any instances where detour made any posts as arrogant or as contridictory as the highlighted parts from above?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
u may be right in that the 100,000 people who watched the diz battle came to see diz, but when 85,000 of them left thinking I was the shit, I'll take that...thanks for taking the time to contribute a valuable opinion that's never been stated by 40 other people on this forum before...u are an A+ poster bro...


pls stahp. this isnt contradictory, but its a HELLUVA lot more arrogant then anything mega has ever said. He also posts shit like this all the time.

You only take your side on a topic to combat other people on the forum, admit it. If everyone here loved Detour's arrogant ass attitude, you'd be the one to hate on it. There are some people here who simply hate on Detour because lots of people do it and they want to join in, however a-lot of it is warranted by the way he conducts himself. If he suddenly became humble one day, most of the hate would go away and anyone who hated on him would get that hate back because there would be no reason to hate him. I'm 90% certain this has been said to you before but you don't care and want to continue on being 'real'.

Either way, stop white knighting him, as I'm sure he enjoys responding to his abuse without you getting in his way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
People say that about a lot of battle rappers, including detour
When has anyone ever said this about detour? Someone not from his crew please.
__________________
'You think you dope 'cause you spit jokes about dicks and gay rectums.. You just as wack as them smack rappers, but on the opposite end of the same spectrum. See over there its gun talk, and over here its cracking jokes, but in the middle its the real MCs that are dope enough to master both!'
-Locksmith
Shoryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:49 PM   #95
ekelon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: FLABARFIN!
Posts: 4,157
Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
you consider those lines you posted good?
Umm...yeah?

I have a sense of humor though...and I also don't watch battles with a negative attitude just to nitpick what each battler is saying...
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:20 PM   #96
6000GP
tupac back
 
6000GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,028
Mentioned: 568 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoryuken View Post


pls stahp. this isnt contradictory, but its a HELLUVA lot more arrogant then anything mega has ever said. He also posts shit like this all the time.
No it's not... I'm sure if I was up until 4 in the morning searching, I could find just as arrogant things said by megadef *in response* to someone hating on him. Oh yea, I said "in response." You conveniently left out the context of that post.

See, if everytime you came on here, people were ganging up and tryin to shit on you, how long so you think it would take before you fired back at negative posts with more negativity? You really expect someone, anyone, to just sit there and let people talk shit to them, and respond positively to it?

Quote:
You only take your side on a topic to combat other people on the forum, admit it.
No, I genuinely disagree with about 3/4 of the things I read here

Quote:
If everyone here loved Detour's arrogant ass attitude, you'd be the one to hate on it.
I don't think the dude is anymore arrogant than the average battler

Quote:
There are some people here who simply hate on Detour because lots of people do it and they want to join in, however a-lot of it is warranted by the way he conducts himself.
I agree with this. Most just simply want to join in on the hate, and it seems like its now what detour wants.

Quote:
If he suddenly became humble one day, most of the hate would go away and anyone who hated on him would get that hate back because there would be no reason to hate him. I'm 90% certain this has been said to you before but you don't care and want to continue on being 'real'.
Dude is actually pretty humble when he's not being personally attacked. Find a post where someone talked to him respectfully, and he reaponded in the manner that you quoted. You seem to think that he should just let people talk to him disrespectfully and be nice to them in return?

Quote:
Either way, stop white knighting him
What do you care?

Quote:
, as I'm sure he enjoys responding to his abuse without you getting in his way.
This is what you guys don't understand.... I'm not arguing for detour, I'm just pointing out the double-standard. Some people get a kick out of dishing out malicious hatred and vitriol against strangers, and I so happen to get a kick out of rubbing the hypocrisy of it in their faces. When have u even seen detour or I interact? He may very well enjoy the attention, and prefer it didnt stop. That's not of my concern. I do this for my entertainment. Sooooo many people take issue with me ostensibly defending a dude, but have no problem with the wildly disdaining, circle-jerking, hate-machine, cuz maybe it makes them feel like they're a part of something?

Even if detour WAS as arrogant as you say, so what? Battlers should be, and in most cases are very arrogant. Some of you guys shit on detour for the same thing you give other guys a pass for. Then you use fallacious logic and mental gymnastics to justify why it's ok to single one dude out.

Quote:
When has anyone ever said this about detour? Someone not from his crew please.
Idk, I'm just assuming that most people who are assholes on here are a lot more easy going IRL. I don't see why detour would be an exception.

I don't expect to change anyone's mind, or even put an end to anything. Im providing balance. If you're fine with people hating for fallacious reasons (which you seem to be), then you had better be fine with someone pointing out the hypocrisy of it.


Tl; dr: it's not about detour, it's about the double-standard.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
honestly i dont even watch battles , i listen to the audio while staring into the mirror at my own reactions
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:45 PM   #97
J.V.L.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,282
Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Cash. View Post
Jvl is some random shit head I never heard of. Lol he hated on me for no reason and I didn't even know he rapped.

Detour is just another guy who is trying to make a name for himself the wrong way.
Hate on you for no reason. lmfao. I'd never even seen you battle until you battled PC. I turned it off cause he wasn't even trying and you weren't worth watching.
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
keepbangin


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,607
Threads: 28,060
Posts: 744,870
Total Online: 2407

Newest Member: DethStryque The Invincibl

Latest Threads
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Casual
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:02 PM.