Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Battle Rapper vs 600 Dollar Stimulus Check

Old 12-31-2020, 01:08 AM   #1
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 524 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Lightbulb Battle Rapper vs 600 Dollar Stimulus Check

What to do with it in 6 Bars

1. buy Etherium crypto .....it was 220 in the spring before the pandemic hit this year....now its already 730$...its ROI is double the rate of Bitcoin and has yet to go parabolic..its possible it can hit 1800 by next spring......its available on robinhood as well

2. buy equipment..somebody suggested a pressure wash machine that is good one ive seen them as low as 250 dollars at Wal Mart ....but a real good one is at least 400 you can get that at Home depot....out here in my neighborhood people usually pay 250 to get thier homes done...about 3 or more jobs and you made your money back within a short minute cause it really doesnt take long to pressure wash a home

3. buy pharmaceutical stocks...particuarly those working on the Covid 19 vaccine....moderna was a big winner..i regret having it at 20 bucks and selling it now that byatch is like 130 dollars..smh...INO is next on the FDA certification list ...its already starting trials right now....results should be in mid janurary ..it's only 8.90 right now....good penny stock to invest in...plus its backed by Bill Gates foundation....its a buy longterm

4. Wholesale Flips......DH GATE...INDIA MART...MADE IN CHINA got lots of items you can buy for the low wholesale you can flip in the states...sneakers..clothes....herbs...vitamin powders....tools....etc.

5. Weave is back!!!...and is cheaper now due to India taking up more market as opposed to China which was hit with tarrifs raising prices....all the exotic textures such as brazillian and peruvian with 8a grade or better are like LOUD to these women....find a good price and you can flip 3 piece bundle for like 200 or better...good comeup .....shop online

6. blue chip stocks....APPLE....FORD...etc. .....best time is now...apple is still affordable at 130 a share....you can get at least 4 of those its a growth stock and ford although trying to come back from the pandemic just experienced a good buy review with its entry into the electric car market and it's mad affordable at 8.40 a share...apple is affordable after it split .....it was 450 a share at one time...whew ..its definitly getting back up there...so buy now

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 05:36 AM   #2
clapburn

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
clapburn is a PY Poster
This all makes insanely good sense. Not what I was expecting. Everyone knows you are a whitey
clapburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 11:23 AM   #3
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 524 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapburn View Post
This all makes insanely good sense. Not what I was expecting. Everyone knows you are a whitey
Fucking-A Proud Boy out the Wood (whites only one day)
RIH Caddy

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 05:15 PM   #4
vokab206
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
vokab206 is not the worst person
Buy Grindtime
Order 110 subs from Mad Illz Subway and watch him make them.
Pay for DNA feature on a song.

soundcloud.com/vokab206
https://vokab206.bandcamp.com/releases
vokab206 is offline   Reply With Quote