WillyRockBags 32 35.56%
KBomb 38 42.22%
Abstain 20 22.22%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2015, 05:05 AM   #41
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRockBags View Post
they had not the slightest clue what they are when they read it.. which is why its difficult for me to text battle on here... cause we dont know what each other are saying lol... when i say sum city shit like that... only a few on here get it... when they sa a suburb farm bar... ion even know wut they are talking about... but the all be like:

"Fuckin A Brett! That Albert Edison science bar was bossanova!"

i just be like "say wut now?"
LOL "bossanova" is def the new "cool" word

yeah that's the same reason I don't feel a lot of these text battlers most of the shit they reference is so specific and on some internet shit, you gotta hyperlink every three words to know what tf theyre talking about!!!!

but that's the big nerd/street division in a nutshell, its just the frame of reference is so different

rt though when it comes to rap nobody wants to hear a bunch of random tv show/movie references its like some of us out here don't have Canadian Netflix subscriptions but in text battles its kinda the focus like "I'll slap you like a character in this one movie" then its like okay let me go watch that movie real quick then get back to reading the next bar

nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:10 AM   #42
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
That line made me google those jeans. Never heard of em before. Some of em are pretty dope. Some are pretty suspect though. They got some nice hats too. Can't really see spending 5 bills on jeans though...still.
definitely specially ones with crazy rhinestones and tassels and shit...

mfers cop those and be like "well I'm broke for the next two weeks but at least I have one pair of jeans to wear!"

Quote:
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Quote:
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Old 06-28-2015, 05:43 AM   #43
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
tl;dr.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:45 AM   #44
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Jereurghmy View Post
LOL "bossanova" is def the new "cool" word

nah
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:14 AM   #45
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
@WillyRockBags is it true @KBomb was pming people for votes or is that just for dramatic effect?
lol why u think i cancelled the bet?

right now he got 2 votes and it says 11 haha... when it dropped i hit refresh repeatedly watchin the names... blanco14 popped in for his only time and was in the thread and voted kbomb in less than 20 seconds... and then he left.., .. others did the same haha

then they are breakin out fake profile votes like Iverson_Fan, Skr33, etc... that are dummy accounts..

thats why when i found our what was comin i said im good on the bettin lol...

Last edited by WillyRockBags; 06-28-2015 at 06:19 AM.
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:24 AM   #46
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

right now he got 2 votes and it says 11 haha... when it dropped i hit refresh repeatedly watchin the names... blanco14 popped in for his only time and was in the thread and voted kbomb in less than 20 seconds... and then he left.., .. others did the same haha

then they are breakin out fake profile votes like Iverson_Fan, Skr33, etc... that are dummy accounts..

how do usee who voted
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:26 AM   #47
WillyRockBags

WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
how do usee who voted
click on the number of votes by the names... click on the actual number... like by where it says 8 by mine
Old 06-28-2015, 06:28 AM   #48
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
click on the number of votes by the names... click on the actual number... like by where it says 8 by mine
at first i was like oh cool kbomb's winning

then i looked at who voted for him
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:28 AM   #49
WillyRockBags

Quote:
how do usee who voted
they were still bringin in more fake accounts to... i just screen shotted one named "rebel" thats in the thread right now... it has one total pist on its account hahaha
Old 06-28-2015, 06:30 AM   #50
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
damn kbomb must be mad nobody read his shit
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:30 AM   #51
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
at first i was like oh cool kbomb's winning

then i looked at who voted for him
i prolly just stopped em from using the rebel account to vote cause i just calked em out.., now thwt account is just sittin in the thread viewing... they dont wanna pull it out now cause it got calked out hahahaha
Old 06-28-2015, 06:35 AM   #52
WillyRockBags

and the NotATroll profile also just came in and voted in under 40 seconds lmao...

its all good though ill stop refreshing and screen shotting and let them do them lmao...

they like hmm... should we pull this one out cause he called it out... or play dumb and let it sit in the thread lololol

image upload with preview
Old 06-28-2015, 06:36 AM   #53
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
they were still bringin in more fake accounts to... i just screen shotted one named "rebel" thats in the thread right now... it has one total pist on its account hahaha
This rebel account's voted on a few of the battles now. It's probably someone's dummy account and he's trying to cover his tracks by voting for enough different people that it's not clear who it is. But yeah, that threw me off when I saw it in Chef's battle.
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:42 AM   #54
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwback Mike View Post
This rebel account's voted on a few of the battles now. It's probably someone's dummy account and he's trying to cover his tracks by voting for enough different people that it's not clear who it is. But yeah, that threw me off when I saw it in Chef's battle.
i like the Iverson_Fan dummy profile better though... that one wasnt even in the thread 5 seconds hahahaha

the name is wuts killin me about it... lol

im done tho like i said... ima let them do wut they do... the battle was for the real people that enjoy the shit... the fake vote thing they are doing is irrelevent... people know wuts up lol

Last edited by WillyRockBags; 06-28-2015 at 06:44 AM.
Old 06-28-2015, 06:59 AM   #55
WillyRockBags

Quote:
damn kbomb must be mad nobody read his shit
he started workin on that alibi all day... this is all he posted today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
I've been in Belize since this morning haha. Very little Internet around here
yet made that post right on schedule in the other thread... and made it right in this thread viewing with zero issue

started the alibi attempt early

Last edited by WillyRockBags; 06-28-2015 at 07:03 AM.
Old 06-28-2015, 07:04 AM   #56
WillyRockBags

@rebel what were sum of ur favorite bars from the battle?
Old 06-28-2015, 08:32 AM   #57
Emseed

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
Was there any kind of bar limit cause it looks like k bomb wrote way more. It was really close tbh, didn't like the first half of k bombs stuff but I liked the personnel stuff at the end. Took me two reads just to get there though there was too much to read lol, I still can't call it
Old 06-28-2015, 08:56 AM   #58
Lizman

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Lizman User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
I Really Wanted To Vote On This But Even I Got Things To Do.
Good Luck Though.
Old 06-28-2015, 09:11 AM   #59
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
lol i was gonna say this but i was like nah it would just look haterish... that shit aint even rap lol... i cant even read it either...

but theres a small group here that likes that stuff... about 10 of em... to them its amazing... and then they see real rap stuuf that we know the same way... one dude just posted i lost for wearin robin jeans... the hottest jeans in the streets still lol... what a loss

but hes for real though... where hes from they dont have that kinda stuff so they dont know wut it is haha
Your verse as a whole doesn't flow together though...That shit would sound fucking terrible if you tried to rap it without editing the fuck out of it.
Old 06-28-2015, 09:55 AM   #60
r00k_is_rap

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r00k_is_rap probably likes in here/hair word play
Lmao, dr Seuss bars vs skill

5) CM Punk 4) Stone Cold 3) The Rock 2) Sting 1) Shawn Michaels
r00k_is_rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 01:23 PM   #61
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:

LOL kbomb actually mad right now!!!!
that shit aint bossanova!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2015, 01:24 PM   #62
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
Your verse as a whole doesn't flow together though...That shit would sound fucking terrible if you tried to rap it without editing the fuck out of it.
lolololol... i have no idea what u just said... im from the city
Old 06-28-2015, 01:31 PM   #63
WillyRockBags

Quote:
LOL kbomb actually mad right now!!!!
that shit aint bossanova!!!!

the dummy account "Pause" just voted for him to lmao

but he does actually have 3 votes... which is pretty good for wut he wrote so i give him props for that... would not have thought he woulda made it to 3 votes
Old 06-28-2015, 03:11 PM   #64
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 942 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Gonna try and keep it short and sweet. Willy not only had a higher proportion of standout bars, but he might have had more standout punches overall despite only writing half as much. KBomb was obviously more dynamic- was able to separate his verse with a strong second half that focused on clowning and real talk- and wrote at a higher level with better flow/rapping.

I probably preferred Willy's verse more, but from a content standpoint KBomb could be just as deserving of winning the battle.

Good news for the culture though is that because it was neither a clear win or loss for Willy, it gives him all the more reason to battle again- hopefully against an even more high profile opponent.

Props to both sides, the battle definitely met the hype.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 03:15 PM   #65
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2893 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
@WillyRockBags, I can't really imagine KBomb cheating in this. There's no evidence of it, and none of the accounts that voted for him are ones that share an IP address with him at any point in time (really easy to check in vBulletin). Unless he was planning this for years in advance (which I really doubt), and decided to make accounts that consistently log in from the same location in places nowhere near him (which is really improbable).

Let's be honest: battle was really long and it's going to come down to preference. Also, I imagine all of the votes are going to have at least some bias.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 03:22 PM   #66
TomB

Mentioned: 173 Post(s)
TomB is better than Grind Time AustraliaTomB is better than Grind Time Australia
Okay, read it again and voted Willy

KBomb could stand to use more intricate rhyme schemes for a verse that long, otherwise it starts to drag on. Or do what Willy did and put a ton of personality into it to keep things fresh. Still not a fan of it being this long though.

Bars were more or less equal, but my top couple lines were from Willy while KBomb had decent ones more consistently.
Old 06-28-2015, 03:24 PM   #67
JShazo

Mentioned: 698 Post(s)
JShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time Antarctica
ur hoes drink busch can beers... all my girls sip muscato
yall eat great value ice cream... my whole team eat gelato

willy wins off that
Old 06-28-2015, 03:42 PM   #68
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by JShazo View Post
ur hoes drink busch can beers... all my girls sip muscato
yall eat great value ice cream... my whole team eat gelato

willy wins off that
bout time that got its props
Old 06-28-2015, 03:45 PM   #69
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
@WillyRockBags, I can't really imagine KBomb cheating in this. There's no evidence of it, and none of the accounts that voted for him are ones that share an IP address with him at any point in time (really easy to check in vBulletin). Unless he was planning this for years in advance (which I really doubt), and decided to make accounts that consistently log in from the same location in places nowhere near him (which is really improbable).

Let's be honest: battle was really long and it's going to come down to preference. Also, I imagine all of the votes are going to have at least some bias.
just imagine if i hadnt called it out when i did... imagine how many Iverson_Fan, Pause, etc fake account votes he would have then lolololol...

it aint that serious like i said... there was sum cheating going on... i called it out... and thats it... it happened... we all know it so i aint trippin... but it is funny tho
Old 06-28-2015, 03:46 PM   #70
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1459 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Battle votes can't melt steel beams
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 03:47 PM   #71
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
just imagine if i hadnt called it out when i did... imagine how many Iverson_Fan, Pause, etc fake account votes he would have then lolololol...

it aint that serious like i said... there was sum cheating going on... i called it out... and thats it... it happened... we all know it so i aint trippin... but it is funny tho
Hey, you can make any accusation you want. I doubt anyone will buy it. Either way, good battle. Your verse had some fire in it.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 06-28-2015, 04:09 PM   #72
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Hey, you can make any accusation you want. I doubt anyone will buy it. Either way, good battle. Your verse had some fire in it.
how woukd they not buy it... its clear as day

i respect ur cover up attempt... but nobody is buying the iverson_fan story lmfao

additionally: you are listed as a recent visitor on all of the troll accounts.... hmmmm... which means u already know the deal... nice try though lol

Last edited by WillyRockBags; 06-28-2015 at 04:13 PM.
Old 06-28-2015, 04:14 PM   #73
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
how woukd they not buy it... its clear as day

i respect ur cover up attempt... but nobody is buying the iverson_fan story lmfao

additionally: you are listed as a recent visitor on all of the troll accounts.... hmmmm... which means u already know the deal... nice try though lol
I clicked all of the accounts to check their IPs in case you had a point...found out you didn't.

Feel how you want, William.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-28-2015, 04:18 PM   #74
JShazo

Mentioned: 698 Post(s)
JShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I clicked all of the accounts to check their IPs in case you had a point...found out you didn't.

the IPs dont match to Kbomb, because they belong to Seanzo. I mean you never expect the detective working on the crime to be the one behind the crime.

mystery solved
Old 06-28-2015, 04:19 PM   #75
WillyRockBags

Quote:

lololololol! as long as we all kno the deal... im good with that... wut u gonna tell me next... there wasnt accounts that then logged in for less than 30 seconds... voted k bomb... and disappeared... despite the fact that i clearly refreshed the page and watched it happen

ur takin it to serious...this shit happens all the time in competitive events... even Brady was deflating balls... theres nothing wrong with trying shit like this... just sometimes people get caught... this was one of those times is all

Last edited by WillyRockBags; 06-28-2015 at 04:38 PM.
Old 06-28-2015, 04:27 PM   #76
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

seanzo and kbomb both confirmed fuckboys!!!!

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2015, 04:29 PM   #77
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by JShazo View Post
the IPs dont match to Kbomb, because they belong to Seanzo. I mean you never expect the detective working on the crime to be the one behind the crime.

mystery solved

photo upload sites
Old 06-28-2015, 05:11 PM   #78
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Wait are we talking about @rebel, who voted 'Abstain'?
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Old 06-28-2015, 05:14 PM   #79
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

@Iverson_Fan is a 2 yr old account and @Pause registered in January

@KBomb is the GOAT conspirator
Quote:
Old 06-28-2015, 05:18 PM   #80
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
@Iverson_Fan is a 2 yr old account and @Pause registered in January

@KBomb is the GOAT conspirator
ugh! dam... i forgot that once u make a fake account it disappears after 30 days... how could we ever have missed that...

Tags
8216, 8217, 8220, 8221, 8230, filmography, lebron jereurghmy tag game on woo, lebron jereurghmy wears fake jordans, lebron kissed a girl and he liked it, mods falsify votes, obsessing over a battle is not caring, robins, special oh jerks it with honey, textbattlelivesmatter, willy got robins, wow willie does it again