Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
So are We Over the Caddy Ron Sympathy?


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2015, 11:35 AM   #41
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 11:38 AM   #42
Anti
Mr. Articulate
 
Anti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,370
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
My bad.
__________________
#415
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 11:38 AM   #43
Anti
Mr. Articulate
 
Anti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,370
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
__________________
#415
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 11:41 AM   #44
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
@Anti - Keep it Real




__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 11:44 AM   #45
Anti
Mr. Articulate
 
Anti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,370
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Trill.

__________________
#415
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 02:48 PM   #46
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser
 
cripplesunday1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Tea n Crumpets
Posts: 2,441
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
Trill.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti again.
__________________
It's all subjective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 02:53 PM   #47
6000GP
tupac back
 
6000GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,021
Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
he also said that he was involved with the aryan brotherhood as well as starting his own gangs that were "on some race shit"

...but, he's not a racist tho

which is basically like a dude saying that he sucks dick and wears women's clothes... but he's not gay...

or like an animal that hangs out in the water, with feathers, a duckbill, and webbed feet not actually being a duck

logic obviously isnt relevent here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
Trill.

1) I'm sure u've never said "trill" outloud in ur life

2) If u were gonna pick and choose that one part of my post to respond to, at least reply with something that actually has a duckbill, like a platypus or something. None if those waterfowl u posted have duckbills, thus making ur lame attempts at a point moot.

3) And speaking of picking and choosing https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

4) Now g'head with ur peckerwood / aryan brotherhood apologist corndog self
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 02:55 PM   #48
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
1) I'm sure u've never said "trill" outloud in ur life

2) If u were gonna pick and choose that one part of my post to respond to, at least reply with something that actually has a duckbill, like a platypus or something. None if those waterfowl u posted have duckbills, thus making ur lame attempts at a point moot.

3) And speaking of picking and choosing https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

4) Now g'head with ur peckerwood / aryan brotherhood apologist corndog self

Got damn



__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:09 PM   #49
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Let me make sure I'm getting this right

You guys are debating racism from a battle event called Virus with Caddy Ron dressed up as a KKK member and Daylyt dressed up as Malcom X

pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:24 PM   #50
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Let me make sure I'm getting this right

You guys are debating racism from a battle event called Virus with Caddy Ron dressed up as a KKK member and Daylyt dressed up as Malcom X
No we are talking about whites like you that defend another white guy who is an admitted white supremacist, a member of an admitted white racist gang,
and white people like you will say, "Its someone else's fault, Ron is not really a racist, he hates the KKK, see"

Its the Saltine public denial, when they are just as racist as Ron

You love Ron because he says what you wanna say
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:40 PM   #51
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
No we are talking about whites like you that defend another white guy who is an admitted white supremacist, a member of an admitted white racist gang,
and white people like you will say, "Its someone else's fault, Ron is not really a racist, he hates the KKK, see"

Its the Saltine public denial, when they are just as racist as Ron

You love Ron because he says what you wanna say
But literally everything you just said came out of your own mouth, not mine.

I think the 2+ years of battle rap forum trolling has finally taken it's toll on you.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:47 PM   #52
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
But literally everything you just said came out of your own mouth, not mine.
I think the 2+ years of battle rap forum trolling has finally taken it's toll on
you.
Typical saltine deflection
Address what I said in the previous post or move on townhouse
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:49 PM   #53
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Typical saltine deflection
Address what I said in the previous post or move on townhouse
There's nothing to address because I didn't say anything you accused me of saying.

Basically everything I've said about the Virus event and its surrounding drama is that you're all equally ignorant for being so involved in something you cant change.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:57 PM   #54
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
There's nothing to address because I didn't say anything you accused me of saying.

Basically everything I've said about the Virus event and its surrounding drama is that you're all equally ignorant for being so involved in something you cant change.
How can I change white racists and white racist supporters like yourself?
Why are you involved in my thread, if you're not willing to stop practicing racism?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:59 PM   #55
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
How can I change white racists and white racist supporters like yourself?
Why are you involved in my thread, if you're not willing to stop practicing racism?
I'm not racist at all and I do not support racism, you are conjuring up these accusations on your own. Then again, 2+ years of racism trolling on a battle rap forum, you gotta get a rise out of people some way right?
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:00 PM   #56
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
I'm not racist at all and I do not support racism, you are conjuring up these accusations on your own. Then again, 2+ years of racism trolling on a battle rap forum, you gotta get a rise out of people some way right?
You sympathized with Caddy Ron correct?
You like him and support him right?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:04 PM   #57
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
You sympathized with Caddy Ron correct?
You like him and support him right?
No, I think Caddy sucks. I called you all ignorant for debating this shit from a battle intended for racism.

You were the one who replied to me with your usual racism routine when I called you all ignorant, equally.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:05 PM   #58
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Also, I have talked about other things here, commented on battles, participated in text battles, commented on blogs, etc,

You know me though for calling out white racism, because you look for that as a white racist. Therefore you marginalize (or look for) that, and all my posts to be about Saltines

You're practicing racism daily and associating me with your same mind state
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:06 PM   #59
TOPR Holiday
VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 149
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
TOPR Holiday is not the worst person
I'm not going to take sides in this never ending race conversation on RMBVA being that people seem to be so ridiculously misguided on both sides of the discussion but I will point out that Peckerwood is not a racist gang, at least not in California. In the California penal system Peckerwood is a blanket statement for any white person in jail, and often times its a generic term for white people who DON'T affiliate Aryan Brotherhood. In my experience a lot of prisons or county jails where AB doesn't have a dominant presence often white prisoners band together together under the peckerwood banner to stand up against other race gangs and AB without outright affiliating. So its not really a white supremacist gang, or any kind of gang, by any means. Racial harmony is a concept that is thrown out the window when your locked up and politics are strictly layed out across racial lines. Take it from some one who knows, being white in jail and not affiliating is fucking hard and dangerous as shit.
TOPR Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:07 PM   #60
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Also, I have talked about other things here, commented on battles, participated in text battles, commented on blogs, etc,

You know me though for calling out white racism, because you look for that as a white racist. Therefore you marginalize (or look for) all my posts to be about Saltines

You're practicing racism daily and associating me with your same mind state
Wrong, when I can click View Posts under your name and see 500 posts ago you were doing the same shtick as now, it's not hard to predict your character.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:10 PM   #61
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
No, I think Caddy sucks. I called you all ignorant for debating this shit from a battle intended for racism.

You were the one who replied to me with your usual racism routine when I called you all ignorant, equally.
How do I have a racism routine when white people created and support racism?
What is their routine?
Why does an observation on this make me a racist?
I am racist because Ron represents a white nationalist gang and raps about wishing black people would go back in slavery and wishes he could whip their black grandfathers, etc

this makes me a troll, crazy, racist, because I don't support it and call out white racism?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:13 PM   #62
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
How do I have a racism routine when white people created and support racism?
What is their routine?
Why does an observation on this make me a racist?
I am racist because Ron represents a white nationalist gang and raps about wishing black people would go back in slavery and wishes he could whip their black grandfathers, etc

this makes me a troll, crazy, racist, because I don't support it and call out white racism?
No, it makes you ignorant, which is what I've said from the beginning.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:15 PM   #63
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Complaining about racism in battle rap is like saying you're a Christian and don't believe in murder then watching Rampage on a daily basis.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:15 PM   #64
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
No, it makes you ignorant, which is what I've said from the beginning.
I agree.
I was unaware of how so many whites support racism, and how much they are willing to fight and defend a fellow white racist
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:18 PM   #65
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Complaining about racism in battle rap is like saying you're a Christian and don't believe in murder then watching Rampage on a daily basis.
No
Religion is subjective, not a concrete reality (splitting the red sea? really?)
white people constantly practicing racism and killing black people daily - a guaranteed reality
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:18 PM   #66
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
I agree.
I was unaware of how so many whites support racism, and how much they are willing to fight and defend a fellow white racist
Or how you're willing to drive a topic into the ground just for text reactions.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:21 PM   #67
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Or how you're willing to drive a topic into the ground just for text reactions.
right, whites practicing racism and killing your people with it
even battle rapping and talking about how I owned and killed your family

don't overdue it buddy
its no big deal
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:22 PM   #68
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
No
Religion is subjective, not a concrete reality (splitting the red sea? really?)
white people constantly practicing racism and killing black people daily - a guaranteed reality
The difference between me and you is, I look at people as a whole. I don't separate by races. People are people in my eyes. Some do bad things, some do good things. If you judge people based on race, you'll have a never ending cycle of racism because you're constantly pointing one out from the other when ever bad things happen, when in reality, both races probably commit the same amount of crimes, etc.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:22 PM   #69
d0piatez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
d0piatez is not the worst person
Thanks for the clarification. Earthlings was my shit! First hip-hop show I went to was when yall opened up for LL @ the Cactus Club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPR Holiday View Post
I'm not going to take sides in this never ending race conversation on RMBVA being that people seem to be so ridiculously misguided on both sides of the discussion but I will point out that Peckerwood is not a racist gang, at least not in California. In the California penal system Peckerwood is a blanket statement for any white person in jail, and often times its a generic term for white people who DON'T affiliate Aryan Brotherhood. In my experience a lot of prisons or county jails where AB doesn't have a dominant presence often white prisoners band together together under the peckerwood banner to stand up against other race gangs and AB without outright affiliating. So its not really a white supremacist gang, or any kind of gang, by any means. Racial harmony is a concept that is thrown out the window when your locked up and politics are strictly layed out across racial lines. Take it from some one who knows, being white in jail and not affiliating is fucking hard and dangerous as shit.
d0piatez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:29 PM   #70
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0piatez View Post
Thanks for the clarification. Earthlings was my shit! First hip-hop show I went to was when yall opened up for LL @ the Cactus Club.
@TOPR Holiday
you really trying to sell people in the culture this lie?
Peckerwoods are not a racist gang?
Next you will be telling us that Thomas Jefferson really loved Sally Hemmings

From the FBI - (which they are white people and lie too, take with a grain of salt)

Peckerwoods are similar to Skinheads except for one major difference. Drugs. Neo-Nazi Skinheads are completely against any type of drug use. Peckerwoods, much like typical street gangs, make much of their money from the sale of drugs. The "Peckerwood style" is derived from both Latino gangs (Pendleton shirts and baggy pants) and Skinheads (Doc Marten boots, flight jackets, and in some instances, shaven heads).

Criminal activities perpetrated by Peckerwoods include theft, burglaries, vehicle thefts, weapon charges and possession and sale of narcotics. They have also been known to be involved in numerous racially motivated assaults and murders.

The San Fernando Valley Peckerwoods (SVP) in California was a criminally motivated skinhead group. SVP members primarily sold meth-amphetamines and committed residential burglaries. Periodically, SVP members attacked minorities with weapons and, on one occasion, placed packages resembling bombs near an apartment complex where black people lived. Members intended for the fake bombs to frighten current residents to relocate and to discourage other black families from moving into the complex.
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary

Last edited by Ass Napkin Ed; 11-04-2015 at 04:35 PM.
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:32 PM   #71
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
The difference between me and you is, I look at people as a whole. I don't separate by races. People are people in my eyes. Some do bad things, some do good things. If you judge people based on race, you'll have a never ending cycle of racism because you're constantly pointing one out from the other when ever bad things happen, when in reality, both races probably commit the same amount of crimes, etc.
I judge people on those who say they identify themselves as white
because when they do that they take on what it means to be white
Imagine a CEO who takes over a major company
He takes on the 'debts' (nigger shit) and the assets (cracker shit) of the company

Identifying as white, makes you responsible for white shit

or is that a crazy leap and assumption also, townhouse?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:36 PM   #72
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
It's ignorant, like yourself.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:37 PM   #73
TOPR Holiday
VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 149
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
TOPR Holiday is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
@TOPR Holiday
BI - (which they are white people and lie too, take with a grain of salt)



The San Fernando Valley Peckerwoods (SVP) in California was a criminally motivated skinhead group.
I'm sure SVP is a gang, or there are other gangs with the word "Peckerwood" in it. Its is a blanket term for a white person. But any white person in jail is called a peckerwood regardless of their gang affiliation. Thats not a lie perpetuated by the system its just how it really is. I'm not defending Caddy, or systemic racism in America, I'm just clarifying a term and what it means. Also, the FBI and Law Enforcements understanding of gangs and their definitions are completely out of touch. Ask anyone who grew up in and around gang culture. Also gang affiliation in and out of prison changes drastically, its really a completely different world then the street.

Last edited by TOPR Holiday; 11-04-2015 at 04:44 PM.
TOPR Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:38 PM   #74
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
It's ignorant, like yourself.
I agree
I had no idea of how racist ordinary, everyday, white people are.
Even those who like Battle Rap
How could that divide us?

Still. Racism White Supremacy rules the day
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:40 PM   #75
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
I agree
I had no idea of how racist ordinary, everyday, white people are.
Even those who like Battle Rap
How could that divide us?

Still. Racism White Supremacy rules the day
You don't have any idea what racism is in reality.

You follow a trend.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:41 PM   #76
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPR Holiday View Post
I'm sure SVP is a gang, or there are other gangs with the word "Peckerwood" in it. Its is a blanket term for a white person. But any white person in jail is called a peckerwood regardless of their gang affiliation. Thats not a lie perpetuated by the system its just how it really is. I'm not defending Caddy, or systemic racism in America, I'm just clarifying a term and what it means.
Right, like saltine, townhouse, cracker, etc - means all white people.
But you are lying when you saying those who claim 'Woods' (peckerwoods)
are not reppin that gang. Caddy is not talking 'prison self-defense' join all white people in persecution.
Stop the fuckery. This is what I am talking about

Why are you changing reality into a 'White Reality' to support a white racist?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:42 PM   #77
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
You don't have any idea what racism is in reality.

You follow a trend.
interesting
go deeper
talk that nabisco shit.....
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:43 PM   #78
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
I think I'm done

I've had enough chatting with ignorant people for one day.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:45 PM   #79
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,866
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
I think I'm done

I've had enough chatting with ignorant people for one day.
oh done with the nigger shit, so soon?
back to the hot toddies and casserole
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:47 PM   #80
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Isn't it weird that the racist angle you take has you, and only you, using racial slurs?
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
'c'mooon that was a very long time ago', 6000 gp drunk again, 6000gp - "somebody accept me!", 6000gp has incest sex, 6000gp is gay, 6000gp nerd bird, 6000gp sucks big cokc, 6000gp sucks dick, 6000p at least half white, dick sucks 6000gp, double, esau rising, humans unite if whites still in power, humans unite., incident, one love, otbva doesn't like gp either, pityposter is ekelon, pityposter isnt ekelon, we all bleed the same colour, white girl bleed alot, yakub's seed at work


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,542
Threads: 27,113
Posts: 732,779
Total Online: 1916

Newest Member: Erk

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by Bigzero
- by iamHBY
- by AVOCADO
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.