Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
So are We Over the Caddy Ron Sympathy?

Old 11-04-2015, 07:38 PM   #121
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPR Holiday View Post
Well you just admitted that all black people at one time DID love me. So you're black right? So you admit that you used to love me, Ed? Thats soooo sweet! I'm sorry you're heartbroken, but it was a very brave thing to come out of the closet professing your love for me, albeit a flame that has now been extinguished by racial divide. Truly a sad day.
Got your right finally huh?

Right, the saltine wanting black dick - and true deflection, exposing the inner desires of every white guy

you been smashed

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:43 PM   #122
BigNeck

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
BigNeck is not the worst person
School busses are sneaky low key one of the most racist vehicles of our time.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:43 PM   #123
TOPR Holiday
VIP

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
TOPR Holiday is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Got your right finally huh?

Right, the saltine wanting black dick - and true deflection, exposing the inner desires of every white guy

you been smashed
I know your just trying to hide your sadness for a love lost, Ed. It explains a lot. So much misdirected rage.
TOPR Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:46 PM   #124
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPR Holiday View Post
I know your just trying to hide your sadness for a love lost, Ed. It explains a lot. So much misdirected rage.
your

damn this is your language and you're still a disgrace
but lets stay on topic cracker

Is Ron a racist?
Is Ron representing a white racist gnag?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 11-04-2015, 07:48 PM   #125
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:53 PM   #126
TOPR Holiday
VIP

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
TOPR Holiday is not the worst person
Quote:
your

damn this is your language and you're still a disgrace
but lets stay on topic cracker

Is Ron a racist?
Is Ron representing a white racist gnag?
We are on topic, you just admitted that you used to LOVE white people (a common fetish I'm sure) but not anymore and in doing so exposing your whole character for all its misdirected race based lovelorn homosexual rage. Having since been G checked by my boundless empathy.
TOPR Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:53 PM   #127
pityposter
aka ekelon

One thing I've recently learned is

You can't argue with someone who knows they're wrong.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:00 PM   #128
Crescent Swerve

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
he also said that he was involved with the aryan brotherhood as well as starting his own gangs that were "on some race shit"

...but, he's not a racist tho

which is basically like a dude saying that he sucks dick and wears women's clothes... but he's not gay...

or like an animal that hangs out in the water, with feathers, a duckbill, and webbed feet not actually being a duck

logic obviously isnt relevent here

He never said he started his on gangs "on some race shit" , the crew he started Machina Muerte was mostly hispanic

He said in jail he was "wood" as in "peckerwoods" ,, you HAVE to roll with your race in CALI jail/prison system or you'll get fucked up ,, had nothing to do with the Aryan Brotherhood , or hating other races fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
lmfao that is a pretty good point actually. i mean the thing is they did pay Caddy to show up in a KKK outfit and play the role of a KKK member, but yeah the blackface was crazy and him and his entourage seemed to have gone a BIT far with the whole concept. the main question you really have to ask yourself to see what's going on there is how does Ron know all those people who were "naziing out" as DBD put it.

This board has always hated UNO , and Caddy was PAID to dress up as a racist KKK member , UNO just showed up to a regular even in blackface is 100% diff

Ohh and the people "nazing out" was Caddy Ron's cousin and her other chick friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyren View Post
Is this all the fourm is now?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Unfortunately ,,the trolls have taken over , you could block 6000gp , VAallDay & Brodeezy , but they got bandwagon followers so it wouldn't make much of a difference

Now I just check for whats going on and only post like once a day , those fools live on this site so they've turned threads into race talk , white hatred or anti-"backpacker"/ KOTD before most people even open em

At least Hitchslap is gone , they're cool as fuck compared to him (EDIT: just saw that Brownzville is still here , GOT DAYUM this site is being dominated by racist trolls)

Last edited by Crescent Swerve; 11-04-2015 at 08:11 PM.
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 08:10 PM   #129
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Swerve View Post
He never said he started his on gangs "on some race shit" , the crew he started Machina Muerte was mostly hispanic

He said in jail he was "wood" as in "peckerwoods" ,, you HAVE to roll with your race in CALI jail/prison system or you'll get fucked up ,, had nothing to do with the Aryan Brotherhood , or hating other races fool

This board has always hated UNO , and Caddy was PAID to dress up as a racist KKK member , UNO just showed up to a regular even in blackface is 100% diff

Ohh and the people "nazing out" was Caddy Ron's cousin and her other chick friends

Unfortunately ,,the trolls have taken over , you could block 6000gp , VAallDay & Brodeezy , but they got bandwagon followers so it wouldn't make much of a difference

Now I just check for whats going on and only post like once a day , those fools live on this site so they've turned threads into race talk , white hatred or anti-"backpacker"/ KOTD before most people even open em

At least Hitchslap is gone , they're cool as fuck compared to him
so it runs in the family. the racism that is. regarding Uno Lavoz, yeah that was fucked up, but it has nothing to do with this, you're just trying to distract from Ron with a non sequitur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 08:12 PM   #130
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:

At least Hitchslap is gone , they're cool as fuck compared to him (EDIT: just saw that Brownzville is still here , GOT DAYUM this site is being dominated by racist trolls)
Only been posting on this forum for a couple months, could you pm me a list of these types of trolls I should ignore?

Thanks.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:14 PM   #131
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
so it runs in the family. the racism that is. regarding Uno Lavoz, yeah that was fucked up, but it has nothing to do with this, you're just trying to distract from Ron with a non sequitur.
that's what they are all trying to do here

They are Racist White Supremacists

there's no 1 in a million here

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 11-04-2015, 10:01 PM   #132
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
1) I'm sure u've never said "trill" outloud in ur life

2) If u were gonna pick and choose that one part of my post to respond to, at least reply with something that actually has a duckbill, like a platypus or something. None if those waterfowl u posted have duckbills, thus making ur lame attempts at a point moot.

3) And speaking of picking and choosing https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

4) Now g'head with ur peckerwood / aryan brotherhood apologist corndog self
1. I have; it went exactly as you'd imagine.

2. Ah yes, the platypus. Famed for its feathers.

3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

4. I'm sorry you interpreted the majestic swan, and King Pingu, as as an argument made for the purpose of white supremist apologism.

6KGP 3-0 tbh.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 03:32 AM   #133
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

@Anti
are you a white person? meaning, do you identify yourself as a white person?
If so, what does it mean to be white? what are you required to do as a 'white person' ?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 11-05-2015, 11:51 AM   #134
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
@Anti
are you a white person? meaning, do you identify yourself as a white person?
If so, what does it mean to be white? what are you required to do as a 'white person' ?
I suppose I am a white person; British-Italian. My darker complexion and insistence on a beard has me identified by the common racist as an Arab, though (to the point I've been physically attacked for it).

I'm not sure what it means to be white, or what I'm required to do. I don't hide from anyone that I'm working-class, and down here, where I'm from anyway, all races do the same - put your head down and earn your money.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:59 AM   #135
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
I suppose I am a white person; British-Italian. My darker complexion and insistence on a beard has me identified by the common racist as an Arab, though (to the point I've been physically attacked for it).

I'm not sure what it means to be white, or what I'm required to do. I don't hide from anyone that I'm working-class, and down here, where I'm from anyway, all races do the same - put your head down and earn your money.
Well, what non-white folk don't realize is that a white person who has brown or black eyes and brown or black hair -- such a person is typically treated and or regarded as non-white mongrel

Last edited by Water Mage; 11-05-2015 at 12:02 PM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 02:28 PM   #136
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post

don't play semantics here...

I am not talking crayons, whats lighter/darker, etc
That doesn't make you 'white' or a white person
what makes you a townhouse is what you identify with, what group you choose to classify yourself as.
British/Italian - that is European right? home of Nabisco?

So as a saltine you move and bang with your premium pack.
This is the point of the thread

You are not gonna fool black people into thinking 99% of yall don't support Caddy Ron and enjoy practicing racism

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 11-05-2015, 04:41 PM   #137
Briscoe

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Briscoe is not the worst person
Quote:
2) If u were gonna pick and choose that one part of my post to respond to, at least reply with something that actually has a duckbill, like a platypus or something. None if those waterfowl u posted have duckbills, thus making ur lame attempts at a point moot.
Pretty sure I felt my virginity grow back while reading this.
Briscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 04:43 PM   #138
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briscoe View Post
Pretty sure I felt my virginity grow back while reading this.
you don't got fowls like that
matter fact your fowls type wack
and I will be here second round to bring them fowls right back

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 11-05-2015, 04:48 PM   #139
Briscoe

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Briscoe is not the worst person
Quote:
you don't got fowls like that
matter fact your fowls type wack
and I will be here second round to bring them fowls right back
lmaoooooo

I remember being pissed off at Daylyt in the Manaz battle for actually using a line along the lines of "you ain't got eyes like that, your eyes type bat" after I'd posted the exact same thing and thought I was the greatest. Chalk it up to the collective consciousness I guess (shout out Illmac).
Briscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 04:49 PM   #140
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briscoe View Post
lmaoooooo

I remember being pissed off at Daylyt in the Manaz battle for actually using a line along the lines of "you ain't got eyes like that, your eyes type bat" after I'd posted the exact same thing and thought I was the greatest. Chalk it up to the collective consciousness I guess (shout out Illmac).
lmao. Daylyt went in on white stevie wonder

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 11-05-2015, 05:11 PM   #141
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
your attempts at humor are super confusing. i have no idea what you're trying to say here.
Cadalak Ron is the Future of Battle Rap Bro..

think about it...

You darkies accept anyone non black and weak and recessive

Lgbt, soul khans, eminems, eyedeas, macklemores, iggys, and now the more blantant and relevent eminem - caddy ron

Isn't the real problem with Ron, is that he may be just ahead of his time?
Isn't he doing what saltines are supposed to do by nature?
Copy us, and love the culture but hate Niggers.
Say what is ratchet/thug/ghetto - until you grab it for yourself and its the new wave.....Like a 3.0
LOOK AT TWERKING!! Saltines turned that shit into a workout...which they now call a 'twerkout' FOH!
I wouldn't have a problem with the Rons appropriating our culture if THEY didn't demonize us in the process

Bright Flower!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 11-05-2015, 06:06 PM   #142
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Cadalak Ron is the Future of Battle Rap Bro..

think about it...

You darkies accept anyone non black and weak and recessive

Lgbt, soul khans, eminems, eyedeas, macklemores, iggys, and now the more blantant and relevent eminem - caddy ron

Isn't the real problem with Ron, is that he may be just ahead of his time?
Isn't he doing what saltines are supposed to do by nature?
Copy us, and love the culture but hate Niggers.
Say what is ratchet/thug/ghetto - until you grab it for yourself and its the new wave.....Like a 3.0
LOOK AT TWERKING!! Saltines turned that shit into a workout...which they now call a 'twerkout' FOH!
I wouldn't have a problem with the Rons appropriating our culture if THEY didn't demonize us in the process

Bright Flower!

Quote:

He said he's started gangs and sometimes they were a "race thing" or on some "race shit" on the white supremacist circle jerk hou-- excuse me, the dirtbag dan show. I'm paraphrasing, but he casually talked about that and the other 3 white guys just laughed it off like it's not a big deal.

I forget where it's at, but it's somewhere in there. I KNOW other people here have seen it and know exactly where to find it.

Quote:
Yeah, it's mostly different because uno lavoz wasnt trying to depict himself as a black person, and Ron was. That's what blackface is. If I put on dark make up to present myself as coal miner that's one thing. If I put on dark make up to present myself as A BLACK PERSON, then that is minstrelsy. What uno lavoz did, while super dumb, was not minstrelsy. Take it from a black person.

Also, what fucking difference does it make that he was paid? If u suck a dick, but only for $50 bucks are u still not a gay? Yep, u are, and ur a prostitute also if ur doing something u'd otherwise not do for money. BUT, the guy is actually involved in white supremacist gangs, so I don't know why ur giving him the benefit of the doubt as if he only did it for the money. Is he doin that bad that that's the only way he could make a buck? Do u realize how ridiculous this sounds?

But wait, I know u.. Ur that racist white kid from some backwoods southern shithole that also went to prison and casually drops n-bombs while shitting on black people. U make excuses for confirmed white supremacists, yet try to paint black people as the ones who are racist? I've never said a remotely racist thing on this board in all my time here, yet I'm the troll and ur the good guy?
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:13 PM   #143
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:

He said he's started gangs and sometimes they were a "race thing" or on some "race shit" on the white supremacist circle jerk hou-- excuse me, the dirtbag dan show. I'm paraphrasing, but he casually talked about that and the other 3 white guys just laughed it off like it's not a big deal.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eJIqkaZCsKM

I forget where it's at, but it's somewhere in there. I KNOW other people here have seen it and know exactly where to find it.

Yeah, it's mostly different because uno lavoz wasnt trying to depict himself as a black person, and Ron was. That's what blackface is. If I put on dark make up to present myself as coal miner that's one thing. If I put on dark make up to present myself as A BLACK PERSON, then that is minstrelsy. What uno lavoz did, while super dumb, was not minstrelsy. Take it from a black person.

Also, what fucking difference does it make that he was paid? If u suck a dick, but only for $50 bucks are u still not a gay? Yep, u are, and ur a prostitute also if ur doing something u'd otherwise not do for money. BUT, the guy is actually involved in white supremacist gangs, so I don't know why ur giving him the benefit of the doubt as if he only did it for the money. Is he doin that bad that that's the only way he could make a buck? Do u realize how ridiculous this sounds?

But wait, I know u.. Ur that racist white kid from some backwoods southern shithole that also went to prison and casually drops n-bombs while shitting on black people. U make excuses for confirmed white supremacists, yet try to paint black people as the ones who are racist? I've never said a remotely racist thing on this board in all my time here, yet I'm the troll and ur the good guy?
@TOPR Holiday - does this nigger make sense? ^^^^

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 11-05-2015, 06:18 PM   #144
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Just for the fact that it was a setup kind of wack.
Because battle rap is so closely tied to street shit. I think you canít play with the safety promise.
If you holding an event and you promise someone safety they need to get out safely and if you canít do that itís allot of bullshit that can start happening when we deem setting up rappers as something ok
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:22 PM   #145
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
he also said that he was involved with the aryan brotherhood as well as starting his own gangs that were "on some race shit"

...but, he's not a racist tho

which is basically like a dude saying that he sucks dick and wears women's clothes... but he's not gay...

or like an animal that hangs out in the water, with feathers, a duckbill, and webbed feet not actually being a duck

logic obviously isnt relevent here
He said that was for prison survival didn't he?

He dont' see racist he seem kind of assholish and crack headish
Old 11-05-2015, 06:45 PM   #146
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
He said that was for prison survival didn't he?

He dont' see racist he seem kind of assholish and crack headish
Lmao, wtf? Who gives a fuck why he joined / started white supremacist gangs??? That's the craziest argument ever, and people keep saying it like it should make a difference. He was still involved in those gangs after he got out, so what's the excuse then? Idgaf WHY someone would do something like that.

What I wanna know is WHY are all these people here trying to make excuses for a confirmed white supremacist gang member? WHY are people giving dude the benefit of the doubt based on absolutely nothing in spit of the evidence against him? WHY do people treat this like an isolated incident every time something like this happens?

The dude has inside, as well as outside battle rap, BUILT A REPUTATION on being a racist white supremacist, yet he's really a good guy and deserves a pass? Nah, he's a piece of shit and deserves to be shot and killed for real. If not, I hope that he gets back on drugs and kills himself, tbh. The world would be a better place with less people like him.
Old 11-05-2015, 06:53 PM   #147
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Lmao, wtf? Who gives a fuck why he joined / started white supremacist gangs??? That's the craziest argument ever, and people keep saying it like it should make a difference. He was still involved in those gangs after he got out, so what's the excuse then? Idgaf WHY someone would do something like that.
Quote:

What I wanna know is WHY are all these people here trying to make excuses for a confirmed white supremacist gang member? WHY are people giving dude the benefit of the doubt based on absolutely nothing in spit of the evidence against him? WHY do people treat this like an isolated incident every time something like this happens?

The dude has inside, as well as outside battle rap, BUILT A REPUTATION on being a racist white supremacist, yet he's really a good guy and deserves a pass? Nah, he's a piece of shit and deserves to be shot and killed for real. If not, I hope that he gets back on drugs and kills himself, tbh. The world would be a better place with less people like him.
Its like telling your wife, well I was locked so I joined in and started sucking dick in jail. Although, I am out of jail now, I still suck cock because ya know thats how it was in jail, and that's just how I roll now - lmao

and you know why they are making excuses for him - don't you?

You know you are talking to mostly white people here. Does this not confirm that 99% of white people practice racism on a daily basis or are in fact racist whether they admit it or not.

Don't get confused with their love for battle rap and black culture
These saltines are racist at their inner core

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 11-05-2015, 07:06 PM   #148
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
6000GP built a reputation on hating mentally disabled people.

he goes for the most vulnerable on sum predator shit
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 07:07 PM   #149
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
[SIZE="4"]

Its like telling your wife, well I was locked so I joined in and started sucking dick in jail. Although, I am out of jail now, I still suck cock because ya know thats how it was in jail, and that's just how I roll now - lmao
Lmao, I'm saying tho.. That argument makes ZERO sense
Old 11-05-2015, 07:08 PM   #150
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
6000GP built a reputation on hating mentally disabled people.

he goes for the most vulnerable on sum predator shit
Show me 2 examples
Old 11-05-2015, 07:10 PM   #151
averagejoe
©

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
arent white supremecists usually proud to be that way
@Ass Napkin Ed educate me on why him is different and stop fucking with GP he has 0 credibility and hurtz ur cause

@6000GP u know u went ham on hate speech against disabled people. i aint wasting time tryna dig it up
u know wat u done
Old 11-05-2015, 07:13 PM   #152
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Lmao, I'm saying tho.. That argument makes ZERO sense
lol right.....

you gotta be a saltine psychologist
being non-white you know like I do - there is white reality and reality

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 11-05-2015, 07:16 PM   #153
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

I just never got the racist vibe from Caddy I got the whole I diss black people like I diss every race point he makes.

I aint ever been to jail but if jail is along race lines yall really can't blame a white guy joining a white gang in jail.

I don't know what he does out but the only gang of his I have heard him publically claim was that Machina Muetre which is supposed to be mostly Hispanic.

My issue with it is just the idea of you promising safety and setting up another battle rapper that way.

I think itís a bad precedent
Old 11-05-2015, 07:18 PM   #154
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
I just never got the racist vibe from Caddy
I stopped reading after that 'white' lie

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 11-05-2015, 07:24 PM   #155
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Fuck it - Cadalak Ron is the Future and a Trend Setter
more white people like fat ass @PurelyDef and @Caustic will emerge in 'Caddy ron' style and pass it off as 'real talk' for white people
and this will be the normal battle rap

study minstrel shows
study blues/jazz/gospel/rock and roll
study dancing/twerking

this is what saltines do - demonize and then claim it (OK) now because its part of their culture now

just look at the marijuana laws state to state
I thought it was cause Mike Brown and Trayvon were smoking weed, which made them violent?

oh wait its legal now, and no one is acting violent magically

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 11-05-2015, 07:32 PM   #156
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

true say I been out of the battle loop for awhile
Old 11-05-2015, 07:33 PM   #157
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Fuck it - Cadalak Ron is the Future and a Trend Setter
more white people like fat ass @PurelyDef and @Caustic will emerge in 'Caddy ron' style and pass it off as 'real talk' for white people
and this will be the normal battle rap

study minstrel shows
study blues/jazz/gospel/rock and roll
study dancing/twerking

this is what saltines do - demonize and then claim it (OK) now because its part of their culture now

just look at the marijuana laws state to state
I thought it was cause Mike Brown and Trayvon were smoking weed, which made them violent?

oh wait its legal now, and no one is acting violent magically
@ the weed making people more violent thing. I don't think it's that though, but with Mike Brown it was more so that he strong arm robbed that Indian guy minutes before the police shooting took place. Weed didn't make him violent, he already was violent.

You guys can have twerking back though or "twerkout". I will agree it is corny when white people try to emulate that stuff.

As for Ron, I think you were starting to go soft on the guy but now it's seems heated once again. Let me ask you this, do you think Ron should never be able to criticize a black person?

Like if a dorky white guy like Dragon Ball Z or some other anime, should they then be unable to criticize japanese people?
CBA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 07:34 PM   #158
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
arent white supremecists usually proud to be that way
@Ass Napkin Ed educate me on why him is different and stop fucking with GP he has 0 credibility and hurtz ur cause

@6000GP u know u went ham on hate speech against disabled people. i aint wasting time tryna dig it up
u know wat u done
Ur full of shit. That's never happened. I called YOU retarded one time to make a point after u made that song calling black people "niggers" and all that other goofball racist shit u were "rapping" about

U can't find one single instance of me ever saying anything disparaging about the mentally challenged community at large. But I'd like to see u try..
Old 11-05-2015, 07:40 PM   #159
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
but with Mike Brown it was more so that he strong arm robbed that Indian guy minutes before the police shooting took place. Weed didn't make him violent, he already was violent.
the video tape was 'minutes' before that happened?
was it even the same day?
are you practicing racism now by lying and spreading disinformation about black people?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 11-05-2015, 07:52 PM   #160
averagejoe
©

soo wat can i do to get u to delete that forever

Tags
'c'mooon that was a very long time ago', 6000 gp drunk again, 6000gp - "somebody accept me!", 6000gp has incest sex, 6000gp is gay, 6000gp nerd bird, 6000gp sucks big cokc, 6000gp sucks dick, 6000p at least half white, dick sucks 6000gp, double, esau rising, humans unite if whites still in power, humans unite., incident, one love, otbva doesn't like gp either, pityposter is ekelon, pityposter isnt ekelon, we all bleed the same colour, white girl bleed alot, yakub's seed at work