Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Yall seeing this Lush vs KOTD shit?

Old 04-19-2016, 07:24 PM   #121
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
Well you'd have to not be a fuk boi to understand that so congrats brobro!
Not necessarily, unless all stupid people are fuck boys and vice-versa, then in that case... sure yah.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:15 AM   #122
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
dizaster will always get views.. he could set dizaster vs hitman holla up himself and it will get shit tons of views.

kotd needs diz as much as diz needs kotd. their only other real top tier is daylyt and maybe pat stay.
this isnt true at all tbh

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:46 AM   #123
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
who tf is sergei t

lmao
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 03:28 AM   #124
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
why yes, yes it is.

thank u for taking notice.

gorilla actually does more than twerk and perform...he is 2/3 of the musical instruments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qWgXlGS7ps
Hahaha, @SpecialOh was waiting for the right time to post that animation. That's why I ride with him!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 03:35 AM   #125
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post
Hahaha, @SpecialOh was waiting for the right time to post that animation. That's why I ride with him!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
gettin ppl subliminally hyped for the actual video too
layers to this shit
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 03:36 AM   #126
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
I'm really not flying off the handle here, I know I come off as a nut quite often but I'm not. I literally been just grieving, working on music / stacking paper, and helping take care of Caddy's son Eli who is basically my God Son now.. So, it's important to me that people have at least SOME context.. Especially y'all on this site.

With that being said, I'm sure we'll work things out and everyone will continue to make moves either as a unit once again or on our own.

I just really can't play that passive aggressive shit, it goes against every fiber of my being.
Keep on keeping on, especially for that boy's sake. That's honorable as hell, what you're doing for Caddy's son.

Business vs personal will get really messed up, really quick. Here's hoping cooler heads prevail, and everyone smooths it out.
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
55357, 56834, 6000gp on his 60 minutes shit., 8207, avo avoiding this thread like the plague, b2b4, don't question who sergei t ledge c=3, futurevoice, kingfly is an untrustworthy homophobe, lush is a real one despite the antics, packvoice, sergei t gets in his feelings, thread heats up, throws wig in fireplace