JAR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
JAR is not the worst person
This thread delivers.
JAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 08:52 PM   #402
Profess

Mentioned: 244 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Lush One KOTD Departure Recap Thread

-Lush manipulates Nikaya into giving him 20k extra for booking Massacre 1
-Lush uses that money to pay off Ether debts, and drugs and clothes
-King Fly erroneously claims that he brought Nikaya into KOTD
-King Fly and Ganik are salty they had to do the booking work that Lush got paid for, but couldn't finish because he chose to work with FilmOn not KOTD
-Helen wants to be acknowledged for he contributions to battle rap
-Major issue is that Lush left management position on his own to pursue managment position with Filmon. There was miscommunication that he couldn't still be a KOTD host.
-J-Pro and Avo took advantage on West Coast leadership vacuum to advance their interests and having Lush around is undermining to them
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:00 PM   #403
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Who moved the : "Lush One KOTD Departure Recap Thread" here?

Help me understand your reason..
Old 05-13-2016, 09:04 PM   #404
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1462 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Who moved the : "Lush One KOTD Departure Recap Thread" here?

Help me understand your reason..
this is the Lush One KOTD Departure thread
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:08 PM   #405
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
awww i like this thread yh

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:11 PM   #406
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
this is the Lush One KOTD Departure thread
This thread is all over that place, but I see where you're coming from. Keep bangin' Mr. Riffic.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:17 PM   #407
Profess

@riffic you are acting like a dictator.

Not everyone wants to read 40 pages of this shit.

Isn't rmbva a democracy?
Old 05-13-2016, 09:27 PM   #408
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2895 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:

Isn't rmbva a democracy?
Not really a democracy, no.

I thought your summation was inaccurate, tbh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:29 PM   #409
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post

Then what is it?

And, I'm happy you find it inaccurate, and would like to know how so. I believe that there is plenty I don't know about the situation, and would like to hear other opinions/ facts with out the emotion and double talk that was going on yesterday.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:37 PM   #410
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Then what is it?

And, I'm happy you find it inaccurate, and would like to know how so. I believe that there is plenty I don't know about the situation, and would like to hear other opinions/ facts with out the emotion and double talk that was going on yesterday.
its a forum you faggot and they are moderators
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:40 PM   #411
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
basically this. I mean, we listen to feedback, but we trust moderators to use their own discretion. If we had to democratically decide on everything, it'd be terrible. "Yo, guys, I wanna close this thread. Can we have a poll on that?"
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 05-13-2016, 09:57 PM   #412
Profess

Quote:
basically this. I mean, we listen to feedback, but we trust moderators to use their own discretion. If we had to democratically decide on everything, it'd be terrible. "Yo, guys, I wanna close this thread. Can we have a poll on that?"
@Seanzo I know you aren't hurling epithets at me. I actually agree with @riffic on closing the other thread after he explained why.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:59 PM   #413
Profess

Quote:
Your antisocial behavior is troubling. Please don't contact me again until you have dealt with your issues.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:28 PM   #414
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
@Seanzo I know you aren't hurling epithets at me. I actually agree with @riffic on closing the other thread after he explained why.
I think we're cool.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-13-2016, 10:35 PM   #415
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Your antisocial behavior is troubling. Please don't contact me again until you have dealt with your issues.
shut it
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 10:52 PM   #416
Profess

Quote:
I think we're cool.
Of course we are.. I'm still interested in what you agreed/disagreed with in my summary from earlier.
Old 05-13-2016, 11:03 PM   #417
iamHBY

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
What other girls do we know of?
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 11:09 PM   #418
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Isn't rmbva a democracy?
Seanzo proved long ago that there is no democracy here

Only a facist dictatorship

Oh, you thought I was joking?

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 05-13-2016 at 11:12 PM.
RonRon da Dong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 11:13 PM   #419
rocky
Contributor

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
rocky is not the worst person
Quote:

Ur being such a dictator right now. Share some of that corn and lobster bisque and stop being a soup nazi

Carter Deems>>>>>>
rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 11:51 PM   #420
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
@st0ned fuck giving away money for freee.

give me $200 for a mixer (we were friends b4 u and kotd staff) and ill get them views!!!
i am the nxt dr. luke.

ask urself where u wanna be in 3 years. in debt? or running a sausage train on the nxt kesha
@Nick H. ur good at giving away money i srsly need this!!

Last edited by SpecialOh; 05-13-2016 at 11:55 PM.
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:12 AM   #421
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
My God, stop bitching already. Crying about democracies and shit. It's a thread and you're desperately making it about you. Thanks for the recap, but settle down already.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:12 AM   #422
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
heres my breakdown

lush-basically this dude is always around when the ship starts sinking, and when it does he calls himself the captain, but he's the first one on the life boat. good for you, but i think most people see through it. done plenty of shady shit and for whatever people dont toss you under the bus publicly, end of the day the company that you had your biggest relationship with told you to get lost....also its so clear that your always the victim, really man we get it.

kingfly- still a major dick, super disrespectful...classic case of i got to keep it real...again good for you, but we get it...your an asshole and you dont give af.

helen-perfect alanon candidate

organik- still playing switzerland....wants his credit, but doesn't want to be a complete dick for fear of alienating anyone completely, mostly fans = revenue...smart

avocado- smart keeps his mouth shut deals with things like a pro, seems to be an adult, is fun on the site, has huge muscles, and a nice smile...id fuck...no homo

nikiya- super lonely guy that has lots of money that everyone wants so they keep him around...strippers are just as good dude

me- huge asshole barely watches battles anymore, but am more addicted to talking shit online anonymously than i ever thought i would be, if i had more money i would would be nikiya at the strip club

riffic- best posts in this thread

brodeezy- 2-1 either way with riffic

casual- stir that pot!!

kingfly- this guys a dick
this is a great post. that summary of yourself killed me

Quote:
not MY moderators
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:17 AM   #423
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
this is a great post. that summary of yourself killed me

not MY moderators
Avo defines class and professionalism. People say "Classic" is an overused word in Battlerap. Not as much as "Professional". He's an exception.
Old 05-14-2016, 12:19 AM   #424
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
Avo defines class and professionalism. People say "Classic" is an overused word in Battlerap. Not as much as "Professional". He's an exception.
what?
Old 05-14-2016, 12:32 AM   #425
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
what?
Meant to quote AdarOne but I had a seizure from Profess' whining and quoted you instead.
Old 05-14-2016, 12:32 AM   #426
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Hopefully this leads to fewer Dizaster battles.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:37 AM   #427
Profess

Quote:
My God, stop bitching already. Crying about democracies and shit. It's a thread and you're desperately making it about you. Thanks for the recap, but settle down already.
Crying, eh? You're reading a bit too deeply into that. I hope your unnecessary reprimand made you feel important.
Old 05-14-2016, 12:45 AM   #428
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
Crying, eh? You're reading a bit too deeply into that. I hope your unnecessary reprimand made you feel important.
*E-hug*
Old 05-14-2016, 12:49 AM   #429
grandgroove

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
anne hathaway, bruv!
Watch Brokeback Mountain for Anne Hathaway if you don't like the other stuff. I loved the whole movie, and she was a bonus!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:54 AM   #430
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
Meant to quote AdarOne but I had a seizure from Profess' whining and quoted you instead.
my man
Old 05-14-2016, 01:11 AM   #431
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
@riffic and let's not forget the battle vs ekelon for one week ban that got vaulted and never released https://m.soundcloud.com/lilillunlea...-ducks-lil-ill
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 01:13 AM   #432
grandgroove

grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
shoutout to the site's girl/guy ratio improving btw

we're def getting into sigma chi's party this weekend
Fucking Christ.
@riffic

Haymakers!!!!

Old 05-14-2016, 01:14 AM   #433
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
pretty sure i bodied both

possibly even killed one. every1 wants to be special smh.

im like the arsonal of battle forums

#udontwannaridethebuslikethis

Last edited by SpecialOh; 05-14-2016 at 01:23 AM.
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 01:22 AM   #434
gohannnh

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
gohannnh is not the worst person
Have there ever been any anne hathaway bars in battle rap like something like ill cause havoc when i let two bang like anne hathaway
gohannnh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 01:26 AM   #435
grandgroove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
helen needs to stay off this forum, this will not end well for her.

Also, it was very heated from about 4 to 7:30 est.
I pretty much made and ate my dinner while bearing witness... now it seems most people left and its just like....

What did you have for dinner. We made spaghetti and hand-rolled meatballs.

I hit the -70 lbs weight goal this week, too

Old 05-14-2016, 01:34 AM   #436
grandgroove

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
pretty sure i bodied both

possibly even killed one. every1 wants to be special smh.

im like the arsonal of battle forums

#udontwannaridethebuslikethis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yd6cVoYG7E
@SpecialOh still the candidate I'd most like to have a beer with.

Old 05-14-2016, 02:03 AM   #437
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 05:22 AM   #438
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
yeah but would you hit it?

@AVOCADO
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 05:30 AM   #439
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohannnh View Post
Have there ever been any anne hathaway bars in battle rap like something like ill cause havoc when i let two bang like anne hathaway
I'll bring a ratchet to your wedding like Rachel Getting Married!

we all saw that movie right
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 05-14-2016, 05:34 AM   #440
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post
What did you have for dinner. We made spaghetti and hand-rolled meatballs.

I hit the -70 lbs weight goal this week, too

That's awesome man! Keep it up
Quote:

Tags
127997, 128588, 20 k!? got damn., 6000gp -"guys look at me!", 6000gp wears bedazzled jeans, 65039, 8217, 8220, 8221, 9996, are we finished or are we done?, bisvoice, gonesexual, hypocrites, kingfly acting like a fag yet again, kingly is right, misappropriated up lush ones nose!!, mucho cocaine for 20k, organik ethers lush one, paws, poor nikiya gets taken to the cleaners, put sum respek on lush name, queen fly, throws wig in fireplace, worstestgoat