Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Lush One Discusses b2b4 drama & being fired from KOTD

Old 05-14-2016, 11:29 AM   #441
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
yeah but would you hit it?

@AVOCADO
You're asking the wrong question, young buck.

And the answer is 42.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 09:04 PM   #442
zonal

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
zonal is not the worst person
I read through all of this with great interest!

What I learned for sure is that Filmon.tv is a real life version of that company Tom Haverford and Jean Ralphio started on Parks and Recreation, Entertainment 720.

I wish that Alkie Dave guy was referred to as an heir rather than a billionaire. I know he has over a billion dollars which technically makes him a billionaire but he inherited it and 'billionaire' connotes that that money was acquired through visionary business genius or paradigm shifting technological innovation. Alkie Dave seems better at losing money with dumb ideas.

Lush One though, he's been at the heart of so much great battle rap and is really the soul of battle rap on youtube. Has anyone seen pre-Lush GT? Pathetic. When he announced he was joining up with KOTD it meant that KOTD's status was raised as a battle rap enterprise. He seems essential to battle rap, in my point of view.

On the other hand, from an outsider's perspective, he looks and talks like a fuck up, at events and in interviews. He's articulate on the message forum which makes me think that its an on-camera persona but he's also been involved with so many fuck-ups its hard not to think that the guy who's high as fuck on camera and dressed like a halloween hobo may also be involved with aspects of battle rap management that require some degree of professionalism. Its hard for me to reconcile the fact that on camera he's a drugged-out man-child goofball, with the idea that he must be doing, or is expected to be doing, serious work behind the scenes.

These public disputes can't be helpful to a company that might be seeking investors. At some point the company will start contracting and we'll come to see the final public blowout.
zonal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 12:40 AM   #443
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Can't believe Lush fleeced Nikiya for 20k and still managed to get an invite to his birthday party. Quite sad really.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 12:42 AM   #444
Battlehogg

Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post
Watch Brokeback Mountain for Anne Hathaway if you don't like the other stuff. I loved the whole movie, and she was a bonus!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
Sure that's why you watched it?
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 01:10 AM   #445
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
Sure that's why you watched it?
Truthfully, I bawled at the end of that movie. I thought it was a tragic love story done really, really well...and Anne Hathaway's breasts...

grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 01:12 AM   #446
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
That's awesome man! Keep it up
@riffic - yessir! It's been a slow weight loss done right.

grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 01:21 AM   #447
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
I'll bring a ratchet to your wedding like Rachel Getting Married!

we all saw that movie right
I'll get this muthafuckin' poppin' like July 4th // Ratchets wavin', them bitches kickin' like Bride Wars!
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 04:41 AM   #448
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonal View Post
Its hard for me to reconcile the fact that on camera he's a drugged-out man-child goofball, with the idea that he must be doing, or is expected to be doing, serious work behind the scenes.
That killed me....

Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 09:29 AM   #449
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
Quote:

What I learned for sure is that Filmon.tv is a real life version of that company Tom Haverford and Jean Ralphio started on Parks and Recreation, Entertainment 720.

I wish that Alkie Dave guy was referred to as an heir rather than a billionaire. I know he has over a billion dollars which technically makes him a billionaire but he inherited it and 'billionaire' connotes that that money was acquired through visionary business genius or paradigm shifting technological innovation. Alkie Dave seems better at losing money with dumb ideas.

Lush One though, he's been at the heart of so much great battle rap and is really the soul of battle rap on youtube. Has anyone seen pre-Lush GT? Pathetic. When he announced he was joining up with KOTD it meant that KOTD's status was raised as a battle rap enterprise. He seems essential to battle rap, in my point of view.

On the other hand, from an outsider's perspective, he looks and talks like a fuck up, at events and in interviews. He's articulate on the message forum which makes me think that its an on-camera persona but he's also been involved with so many fuck-ups its hard not to think that the guy who's high as fuck on camera and dressed like a halloween hobo may also be involved with aspects of battle rap management that require some degree of professionalism. Its hard for me to reconcile the fact that on camera he's a drugged-out man-child goofball, with the idea that he must be doing, or is expected to be doing, serious work behind the scenes.

These public disputes can't be helpful to a company that might be seeking investors. At some point the company will start contracting and we'll come to see the final public blowout.
jesus man, great post. I agree with all of this, especially the inherited billionaire stuff. Our country obviously has a huge problem with equating that with success, but that's another thread altogether.

I like you Lush but there's a lot of incongruent bullshit and rampant double talk in your history that I think you need to consider before launching one of these campaigns. You've done a lot but you're also the common bond when it comes to major battle rap league managerial fallout at this point. People are going to connect the dotes and have some questions. You should probably just keep shit quiet, I don't see how any of this helps you.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 03:51 PM   #450
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
basically this. I mean, we listen to feedback, but we trust moderators to use their own discretion. If we had to democratically decide on everything, it'd be terrible. "Yo, guys, I wanna close this thread. Can we have a poll on that?"
Facist scumbags
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 04:41 PM   #451
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:

hes also been part of all the bad parts of battle rap
Death of GT he was in the center

Before Lush GT just started and they still had some classics like Mosh vs Storm

Lush joining KOTD helped Lush more than KOTD It kept him relevant in battle rap

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 05:01 PM   #452
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post

yeah i didn't bring an entire new fan base and wasn't the catalyst for it's relevance in the US or anything..

yeah, I was at 'the center' of GT's death.. it wasn't the one guy who no one wanted to work with and everyone bounced on, it was me at the 'center'...

and yeah, GT was pumping out classics before and I came and after I left..

Just like your a relevant person, a good MC with strong vocal projection, and not a meek quiet cock shiner in person.

Shut your 'on the spectrum' ass the fuk up u 45 year old failure of a rural canadian mark..
Old 05-15-2016, 05:10 PM   #453
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
yeah i didn't bring an entire new fan base and wasn't the catalyst for it's relevance in the US or anything..

yeah, I was at 'the center' of GT's death.. it wasn't the one guy who no one wanted to work with and everyone bounced on, it was me at the 'center'...

Just like your a relevant person, a good MC with strong vocal projection, and not a meek quiet cock shiner in person.

Shut your 'on the spectrum' ass the fuk up u 45 year old failure of a rural canadian mark..
now now, lush. no need to insult people for things they were born with; youre better than that.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 05:13 PM   #454
Nick H.

Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
yeah, i should be more sensitive to others..
Old 05-15-2016, 06:27 PM   #455
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

lmao man Entertainment 720 was the shit. I'm not a huge fan of Parks & Rec overall (stopped watching around season 4) but man they did product some hilarious moments. Jean Ralphio kills me.

Edit: forgot to say that your whole post is really on point too

Last edited by wwjjddd?; 05-15-2016 at 06:44 PM.
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 06:42 PM   #456
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
man as much as i enjoyed this thread, it's kind of ridiculous that @Nick H., Avo, the KOTD staff, and everyone else involved didn't gather privately around a round table and hash this shit out. i guess the fact that these people live all over the place would make that pretty difficult though... and maybe that wouldn't have even helped. idk. I hope shit gets worked out and stuff but at this point it doesn't sound like it will. and even if it does, while we'll never stop respecting Lush for the positive he's done for battle rap, we will still view him as a sneaky snakey man hssssssssssssssssssss. like of course none of us know exactly what's going on and there are a ton of layers to this shit, but Lush def got caught lying in this thread and that sucks
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 06:51 PM   #457
zonal

Quote:

Hi there, comrade. I did say Lush was involved with a lot of fuck-ups but you and everyone else who hates him needs to recognize that his overall record in battle rap production is impressive. I don't think there's anyone who's been involved with producing more battle rap greatness, no one.

My point though is that, from my perspective on battle rap, which is most people's, that of an outsider/fan, he's an easy target for hate, blame, and ridicule, especially when things go sideways, because he's flamboyant and at least appears drugged out. He also seems to have relied on unreliable people to take on some pretty important tasks in the past. Obviously hate flows easily in this field where the focus of attention is put on people who wear it on their sleeve. I can probably take less than ten minutes to find comments where people say they want Gully TK fired (or dead) and I doubt there's a more benign, friendly appearing presence in battle rap than Gully. To me Lush looks easier to blame than anyone else involved because he comes off as a clown so often, even though most of us don't really know how things have played out behind the scenes.

Of course Lush was going to be at the centre of GT dying, he was an owner. But the division he headed was, I'm guessing, the most successful in GrindTime and it seemed to falter most when he took a step back. And him joining KOTD, I think you have to hate him pretty thoughtlessly to not see how positive overall his involvement has been.
Old 05-15-2016, 06:56 PM   #458
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:

You never met me or spoke to me in person. And if you did meet me in person you would be allot nicer in speaking to me than you are safely behind your computer.

You fucking look 45

You were part of the successes of GT but you were also part of the failures.
I was watching GT before you joined so Im not these people who started watching battles in 2012 who see you as the beginning of shit

What flop session have you not been at the center of in battle rap. Whether people want to give you the blame for it or not many of the bad scenarios in battle rap for some reason you were around.

You just always seem to have some "partner" that you can shove the blame on too while pretending like you keep it 100

And saying you were the catalyst for the relevance. Kind of disrespects what was going on in the East Coast and in the South which for awhile were carrying you guys after one of your flops

You take way to much credit and run from blame

Old 05-15-2016, 07:00 PM   #459
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Hi there, comrade. I did say Lush was involved with a lot of fuck-ups but you and everyone else who hates him needs to recognize that his overall record in battle rap production is impressive. I don't think there's anyone who's been involved with producing more battle rap greatness, no one.

My point though is that, from my perspective on battle rap, which is most people's, that of an outsider/fan, he's an easy target for hate, blame, and ridicule, especially when things go sideways, because he's flamboyant and at least appears drugged out. He also seems to have relied on unreliable people to take on some pretty important tasks in the past. Obviously hate flows easily in this field where the focus of attention is put on people who wear it on their sleeve. I can probably take less than ten minutes to find comments where people say they want Gully TK fired (or dead) and I doubt there's a more benign, friendly appearing presence in battle rap than Gully. To me Lush looks easier to blame than anyone else involved because he comes off as a clown so often, even though most of us don't really know how things have played out behind the scenes.

Of course Lush was going to be at the centre of GT dying, he was an owner. But the division he headed was, I'm guessing, the most successful in GrindTime and it seemed to falter most when he took a step back. And him joining KOTD, I think you have to hate him pretty thoughtlessly to not see how positive overall his involvement has been.
I don't hate Lush I get annoyed that people love to give him credit for shit but no blame for shit.

You can't be at the center of so many fuck ups and not take any responsibilty. And he's always throwing one of his peoples under the bus anytime anything goes wrong to try to make him look better. He likes to talk about being Trill but he' seems really snake like in shit he does. And i feel because he was an avid poster here people didn't want to call him out on some of his bullshit

Old 05-15-2016, 07:40 PM   #460
Nick H.

Quote:
I don't hate Lush I get annoyed that people love to give him credit for shit but no blame for shit.

You can't be at the center of so many fuck ups and not take any responsibilty. And he's always throwing one of his peoples under the bus anytime anything goes wrong to try to make him look better. He likes to talk about being Trill but he' seems really snake like in shit he does. And i feel because he was an avid poster here people didn't want to call him out on some of his bullshit
Mumbles your babbling tracheotomy soundin ass been indecipherably babbling non sensical butt hurt hate towards me since the rm days.. It's coo tho, I know your twisted analysis stem from proclivities beyond your control. Hope your clothing line continues to push boundaries and generate huge success in the fashion world.

Hang in there..

ZONAL- respect playa, I think you have a pretty firm grasp on reality.
Old 05-15-2016, 07:40 PM   #461
Nick H.

Yeah I never get ANY blame, your right lmaooooo
Old 05-15-2016, 07:41 PM   #462
Nick H.

Men lie women lie numbers don't lie
Old 05-15-2016, 07:48 PM   #463
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
mumbles is just hard to understand sometimes.. ive seen him say semi positive about me and then seen him put me on the most trash battlers lists lmao.. i feel he has good intentions
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 07:52 PM   #464
zonal

Quote:
ZONAL- respect playa, I think you have a pretty firm grasp on reality.
Real reckonize reality.
Old 05-15-2016, 08:36 PM   #465
Nick H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
mumbles is just hard to understand sometimes.. ive seen him say semi positive about me and then seen him put me on the most trash battlers lists lmao.. i feel he has good intentions
Ya he be actin like a lil bitch then he'll be chill sometimes hard to call.. He's improved overall .. Definitely not as a rapper as a guy / poster tho
Old 05-15-2016, 09:33 PM   #466
track 1

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
track 1 is not the worst person
Quote:
Nah BOTB6 was dope af your trippin.. Featured some of the best battles of that year (2013).. BIGG K vs ILLMACULATE, DANNY MYERS vs RUM NITTY, DAYLYT vs HEAD ICE, etc.

And as wack as BOTB7 admittedly was it was HUGE for the Bay Area to Even have FAB battling on a stage with SWAY, E40, TOO $HORT, MAC MALL, etc. hosting.. It still has a huge aura regionally
lol at E40, Too short, sway those niggas are 90's washed up has been that nobody cares are anymore except for the bay area..maybe

most battle rap fans today are young and don't even know who they are
track 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 10:17 PM   #467
Nick H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by track 1 View Post
lol at E40, Too short, sway those niggas are 90's washed up has been that nobody cares are anymore except for the bay area..maybe

most battle rap fans today are young and don't even know who they are
They are definitely regional but legendary especially in the bay.. Ppl out there look at them above Jay and Nas..

Plus 40 was featured on a #1 billboard single last year so he's not exactly irrelevant lol
Old 05-15-2016, 10:18 PM   #468
Nick H.

And Sway? He has literally one of the biggest radio shows in all of hip-hop to this day..
Old 05-16-2016, 12:03 AM   #469
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
You are good with street style punchlines but that's not my preferred style of battling. And you know you are not a good "rapper" your skill is in pen game. If you ghostwrote for a URL guy he'd be crazy

Old 05-16-2016, 12:04 AM   #470
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Ya he be actin like a lil bitch then he'll be chill sometimes hard to call.. He's improved overall .. Definitely not as a rapper as a guy / poster tho
Got a battle coming up end of the Month in Kingston Vs canadian battler Sirreal

Old 05-16-2016, 12:08 AM   #471
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
I'm acting like a bitch? THis coming from the dude who gets in his feelings and drops twitter rants over people he thinks stop following him on twitter.

Ok
I give you props where you deserve. U are the best host in battle rap. HOwever I feel that you get away with allot bullshit through the years sometimes

Old 05-16-2016, 12:51 AM   #472
Nick H.

Fair enough brobro I appreciate the honesty

Tags
127997, 128588, 20 k!? got damn., 6000gp -"guys look at me!", 6000gp wears bedazzled jeans, 65039, 8217, 8220, 8221, 9996, are we finished or are we done?, bisvoice, gonesexual, hypocrites, kingfly acting like a fag yet again, kingly is right, misappropriated up lush ones nose!!, mucho cocaine for 20k, organik ethers lush one, paws, poor nikiya gets taken to the cleaners, put sum respek on lush name, queen fly, throws wig in fireplace, worstestgoat