Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
I need a recap of what's been announced this month with as many gifs as possible

Old 11-05-2016, 08:55 PM   #1
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1464 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
I need a recap of what's been announced this month with as many gifs as possible

please come to my aid
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 09:19 PM   #2
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: Post(s)
lol hey @LukeWaltonisGoat get ya mans
Old 11-05-2016, 09:25 PM   #3
The Kurgan

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
The Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I have no gifs.

But Soul is gonna battle Quill at DF's birthday event, and then he's battling Double-L at their Manchester event. Neither for the title atm.

Should be all you need to know.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:28 PM   #4
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan View Post
I have no gifs.

But Soul is gonna battle Quill at DF's birthday event, and then he's battling Double-L at their Manchester event. Neither for the title atm.

Should be all you need to know.
Is Soul vs Quill a title match??
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 11-05-2016, 09:34 PM   #5
The Kurgan

The Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Is Soul vs Quill a title match??
Quote:
Neither for the title atm.
Quill doesn't deserve it anyway IMO
Old 11-05-2016, 09:36 PM   #6
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Quill doesn't deserve it anyway IMO
The prospect was so titillating I stopped reading. You're right though, Soul is on a different level.

That's kind of weird though isn't it? They're battling at DF's biggest event and it's not for the title?
Quote:
Old 11-05-2016, 09:41 PM   #7
Skr33
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Skr33 is not the worst person
Quote:
The prospect was so titillating I stopped reading. You're right though, Soul is on a different level.

That's kind of weird though isn't it? They're battling at DF's biggest event and it's not for the title?
Quill just had a debatable with Illipsis, theres no fucking way he should get the title shot over like, Shox or Gemin1
Skr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 09:43 PM   #8
The Kurgan

Quote:

I think they're committing to just having one title match a year atm. Which is cool with me, gives it a bigger sense of occasion when it does roll around.

Probably gonna be either Shox or Gemini at the next Checkpoint event they do.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:39 PM   #9
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Lush is exploring the possibility of booking Anthony Weiner vs Diz
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 11:10 PM   #10
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post

I can't tell what's real anymore
Quote:
Old 11-05-2016, 11:12 PM   #11
riffic
RYD ;

@Skr33 @The Kurgan but what I'm saying is, there's gonna be the elephant in the room of "why isn't this for the title?" I know Quill isn't the frontrunner but his name has been in the conversation. It'd be like Rone battling Pass in a one-off
Quote:
Old 11-05-2016, 11:19 PM   #12
The Kurgan

Quote:
@Skr33 @The Kurgan but what I'm saying is, there's gonna be the elephant in the room of "why isn't this for the title?" I know Quill isn't the frontrunner but his name has been in the conversation. It'd be like Rone battling Pass in a one-off
Nah, I think they've set a precedent for the DF champ taking non title clashes at this point. Soul battled Chris Leese, Purpose & Caustic on DF last year after getting the belt, while Tony battled Shotty promo when he was the champ.

Might seem a bit strange, but it's a good system. Means the champs can still take battles even if there isn't a clear title contender (which there isn't atm).

EDIT: Quill's name WAS in the conversation, but all he's done on DF this year is duck Blizzard and have a meh one rounder against a shit poet.

Last edited by The Kurgan; 11-05-2016 at 11:22 PM.
The Kurgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 11:35 PM   #13
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
only thing we give a shit about is ledgerriffic vs lukenapkin. that's what wa sannounced

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 11:57 AM   #14
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quill has skill, but no-one should be considering Quill vs Soul for the title of anything. Genuinely hard to think of a more boring match between two DF top guys. The lack of personality may create some kind of black hole and lead to the end of the world!
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 06:37 PM   #15
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quill is dope and has the potential to beat Soul; he has to be firing on all cylinders

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 07:19 PM   #16
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 09:42 PM   #17
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE

http://www.rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=26609

Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 09:47 PM   #18
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Zain Azrai battling at DF's Birthday event got me like

SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 10:59 PM   #19
riffic
RYD ;

@rogermellie @SonnyDaze

let's gooooo

Quote:
Old 11-07-2016, 11:18 PM   #20
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Skr33 @The Kurgan @Assassin Ben i really like DF but i don't follow it super closely. Is it true that Shuffle T is being considered a potential title contender?
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 11:28 PM   #21
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Realiztics ex announced her undying love for da Dong...

So I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 01:34 AM   #22
The Kurgan

Quote:
@Skr33 @The Kurgan @Assassin Ben i really like DF but i don't follow it super closely. Is it true that Shuffle T is being considered a potential title contender?
By some.

I'd say Gemini & Shox are the front-runners (or will be after the birthday card), but based on the strength of his performances this year (2 of the best on DF vs Raptor & Heretic especially), and his overall credentials (2 on 2 champ, relatively big name in DF, battled all over the place) I think you have to consider him.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:40 AM   #23
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Realiztics ex announced her undying love for da Dong...

So I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.
Glad you found a new unhealthy fascination
Quote:
Old 11-08-2016, 02:48 AM   #24
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Glad you found a new unhealthy fascination
How dare you call @ashleyann.86 unhealthy like that, her physique is impeccable.

then rap a whole 16
Old 11-08-2016, 03:21 AM   #25
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
By some.

I'd say Gemini & Shox are the front-runners (or will be after the birthday card), but based on the strength of his performances this year (2 of the best on DF vs Raptor & Heretic especially), and his overall credentials (2 on 2 champ, relatively big name in DF, battled all over the place) I think you have to consider him.
yea Shuffle's past few battles are so good. who do you personally think would make for the best battle vs Soul? i still need to watch Shox vs Tony but his stuff in other battles is impressive. and i've only seen like 1 or 2 Gemini battles, but he's really good. i didn't even know he was that active atm
Old 11-08-2016, 03:39 AM   #26
ashleyann.86

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
ashleyann.86 is not the worst person
Quote:
How dare you call @ashleyann.86 unhealthy like that, her physique is impeccable.
Maaaaan, why am I being picked on lol
ashleyann.86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:45 AM   #27
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyann.86 View Post
Maaaaan, why am I being picked on lol
I wasn't picking on you tho I'm dead serious

you fine af Ronda

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 11-08-2016 at 03:49 AM.
Old 11-08-2016, 04:10 AM   #28
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

then rap a whole 16
Old 11-08-2016, 04:31 AM   #29
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
Zain Azrai battling at DF's Birthday event got me like
He has no-showed his last two events. No chance he will be there.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:17 PM   #30
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Damn he no showed that no coast event?
Old 11-08-2016, 03:45 PM   #31
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Quote:
Pics bruh.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 05:15 PM   #32
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I've not heard anything about that. Doesn't make any sense, Shuff is already a champ in his own right. It would be like DF destroying their opportunity to make more money, if Shuffle or Soul battle each other.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 06:39 PM   #33
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Il be right back let me step into my office quick
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 07:28 PM   #34
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Quote:
Quote:
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:32 PM   #35
rogermellie

Quote:
@rogermellie @SonnyDaze

let's gooooo

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-08-2016, 07:46 PM   #36
The Kurgan

Quote:
yea Shuffle's past few battles are so good. who do you personally think would make for the best battle vs Soul?
Hard to say right now. Shox has been more active this year, but Gemini's been around a bit longer and battled the bigger names (Big-T).

IMO whoever has the best performance out of Shox and Gemini at the Birthday (assuming they both want it) should get the shot.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:47 AM   #37
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
Pics bruh.
Im not at liberty to disclose those...

then rap a whole 16

Tags
mindbenders face lol