Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Pat Stay calls out Madchild...Madchild accepts..

Old 02-10-2017, 03:05 PM   #1
Casual

Mentioned: 452 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Pat Stay calls out Madchild...Madchild accepts..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQT0Kwdl...stay_902&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQVSAGSF...stay_902&hl=en

Sounds like Madchild wants to wait till he's done touring so maybe more of a WD7 battle than a BO7 battle...
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 03:28 PM   #2
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i'm with it! i actually really liked Madchild's stuff vs Daylyt. he just got way overshadowed because it was by far one of Day's top performances. Plus madchild did stumble 2 or 3 times if i remember correctly. dope that he wants to wait until his tour finishes so he can focus on the battle
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 03:32 PM   #3
Destro
Waxy Gordon

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Destro is not the worst person
Madchild was a pleasant surprise against DBD & did pretty fuckin well against Daylyt. Out of every "industry rapper" who tried their hand at battling, he's gotta be the most successful. Consider me excited for this to happen.
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 03:43 PM   #4
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
They're aboat to break the record for number of mythical weapons and creatures referenced in a battle!
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:39 PM   #5
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
lol if it's all love why did pat stay have his call out pre planned with that "hes a junkie" line

I realize pat defended him, maybe I'm looking into it too much but i'd definitely feel a certain type of way about it
Old 02-10-2017, 04:45 PM   #6
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by corny View Post
lol if it's all love why did pat stay have his call out pre planned with that "hes a junkie" line

I realize pat defended him, maybe I'm looking into it too much but i'd definitely feel a certain type of way about it
I can see why anyone would think that looked staged but pat was prolly just throwin back a few cold brewskies at a chill af bar and some drunk fan prolly called madchild a junkie so pat had to keep it real and dicided to leave it in the vid because he's sucka free. TAKE THAT FUCKIN MIRROR DOWN!!!
~fever
Old 02-10-2017, 05:05 PM   #7
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2898 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Well, Pat hasn't been performing that well lately so this is an easy W to help rebuild his confidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:10 PM   #8
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Not a huge madchild fan dont think his style really suits battling he's better than most of the other semi mainstream artists that tried though plus would be preety easy for pat to clown on , i'd watch it
Old 02-10-2017, 05:33 PM   #9
Smrrr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Smrrr is not the worst person
Terrible matchup for Madchild, i dont see the point here
Smrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:54 PM   #10
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
lmao no thanks

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:24 PM   #11
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
From DNA to Madchild to... Lil G!

Pat has a very defined plan for working his way up the battle rap food chain!
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:27 PM   #12
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Seems like PAt is taking an easy route. Picks a shitty battler calls him out. Got what he wanted because manchild is a shitty battle rapper.

Good pick ya fucking retard.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:34 PM   #13
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
From DNA to Madchild to... Lil G!

Pat has a very defined plan for working his way up the battle rap food chain!
Hahaha from Hollow, to Serius Jones, to John John, to DNA, to Madchild, to Lil G, to the top boss: FUNERAL NICK!!!!! (yea I know Tony D was in the middle there but it's funnier if you leave him out)
~fever
Old 02-10-2017, 06:44 PM   #14
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
*rasps "This a dwarf to a giant, but I'm tortured and violent, albatross flying, catapults when I'm rhyming *looks around confused momentarily* tossing mortar at Goliath!!!"

TO crowd explodes at mention of animals and weapons

"Madchild...*fake laugh* your face tat's WILD"

TO crowd erupts in cheers, attempt to carry Pat on shoulders but collapse under the weight of the Scotian Giant
Old 02-10-2017, 06:48 PM   #15
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
4:05 - 5:17

Last time Madchild rapped on cam outisde of a music video, he choked during his tbp verse and had to read off his phone. Then got boo'd by the crowd, finished his verse, and then got boo'd off stage at 5:17.

Audio is bad cause he was edited out of the official video entirely.

Point is,
GET HIM ANOTHER PLATE!!!!

Last edited by Tom HAAANHKS; 02-10-2017 at 06:51 PM.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:53 PM   #16
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
*rasps "This a dwarf to a giant, but I'm tortured and violent, albatross flying, catapults when I'm rhyming *looks around confused momentarily* tossing mortar at Goliath!!!"

TO crowd erupts in cheers, attempt to carry Pat on shoulders but collapse under the weight of the Scotian Giant
saw this on main page:

now I'm disappointed. wish it was real...
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:54 PM   #17
Casual

Mentioned: 452 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:

on point af.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:56 PM   #18
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

I owe you rep when i can spread it round again looool
Old 02-10-2017, 07:12 PM   #19
Fingers

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Fingers is not the worst person
Damn, people turned on Pat, huh. Less than a year ago he gave us a classic battle in an all-time small-room venue against the best in the world.

His 1st 2 rounds against Serius were HEATERS!

This is a strategic move for sure...I'm not familiar with, nor will I check our Madchild's music. But his DBD battle was fun (Dan clowned him) and I'm in the minority thinking Madchild beat Daylyt. But he did.
Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 07:15 PM   #20
Fingers

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Fingers is not the worst person
In less than a year Pat battled in; London, Boston, Atlanta, NJ and Toronto. Against the best in the World twice, the League-Owner/top-tier/vet, the most viewed battler in the world and a vet that's been a high profile name since 2007.
Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 07:56 PM   #21
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
Damn, people turned on Pat, huh. Less than a year ago he gave us a classic battle in an all-time small-room venue against the best in the world.

His 1st 2 rounds against Serius were HEATERS!

This is a strategic move for sure...I'm not familiar with, nor will I check our Madchild's music. But his DBD battle was fun (Dan clowned him) and I'm in the minority thinking Madchild beat Daylyt. But he did.
Everyone stopped liking him when calicoe turned him in to a 7 foot vagina in front of our eyes. After that nobody respects the dude.

It's like when you liked a girl in high school than ten years later you've changed and she still looks good but you realize she was always kind of a skank and had a bad attitude. And now you just can't stand her.

It's not that we hate him. It's just like...how did I ever like this guy. I hope the analogy sounds as gay as I wanted it to.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 08:26 PM   #22
Pause
Certified clown

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Pause is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
Everyone stopped liking him when calicoe turned him in to a 7 foot vagina in front of our eyes. After that nobody respects the dude.

It's like when you liked a girl in high school than ten years later you've changed and she still looks good but you realize she was always kind of a skank and had a bad attitude. And now you just can't stand her.

It's not that we hate him. It's just like...how did I ever like this guy. I hope the analogy sounds as gay as I wanted it to.
its still real to me dammit
Pause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 08:37 PM   #23
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Quote:

This tbh i still like his battles but there's certain things that happen in battle rap that can mean you're never seen in the same light again
Old 02-10-2017, 09:23 PM   #24
StankDaddy

StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyledStankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Everyone ELSE: People like this still exist???? Wow.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 09:37 PM   #25
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Until there's a date I don't buy it. Accepting a challenge and then giving a reason why it won't happen in the near future is simply posturing. Madchild isn't big enough to pretend like he's above responding, he doesn't have to look like a pussy saying no, so he says yes and then gives himself the excuse for it never to happen. It was really Madchild's only play, but I don't see him and Pat battling
Old 02-10-2017, 09:50 PM   #26
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
cool matchup stop hatin
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 11:40 PM   #27
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
If multiple orcs and magic aren't mentioned this will be a disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 11:45 PM   #28
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
i fuck with the matchup makes sense to me

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 01:03 AM   #29
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Both these guys don't deserve some of the backlash they've gotten. I would definitely watch this battle and find both enjoyable... most of the time...
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 01:25 AM   #30
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1464 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
I actually like this match up as a headliner of a Canadian event

I don't think Madchild is good but it makes sense and it's better than Pat vs URL Rapper X
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 02:06 AM   #31
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
Everyone ELSE: People like this still exist???? Wow.
Lol. New fans.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:20 AM   #32
StankDaddy

StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyledStankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Lol. New fans.
LOL. Being 100% wrong.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:49 AM   #33
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Pat hasn't been great lately and Madchild has never been good.

zzzzzzzzz
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 04:16 AM   #34
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Haters gon hate. This is literally the biggest match up Canada could have. This is the Canadian equivalent of Hollow vs Eminem.
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 05:03 AM   #35
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Quote:
LOL. Being 100% wrong.
It's cool you can admit it like that. I accept your apology.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:20 AM   #36
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
Haters gon hate. This is literally the biggest match up Canada could have. This is the Canadian equivalent of Hollow vs Eminem.
When you put it that way...

Old 02-11-2017, 05:26 AM   #37
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
every time people post about how calicoe made pat look like a pussy i wonder what they are actually like irl
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 05:41 AM   #38
StankDaddy

Quote:
It's cool you can admit it like that. I accept your apology.
Tip: Remove head from ass, then post.

Alternatively, shut the ever loving fuck up until you have something worth while to say. K? K.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:46 AM   #39
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Quote:
Tip:
Stopped reading after this. What kind of weirdo starts a post for another man with a "tip".

How embarrassing for you.
Old 02-11-2017, 06:06 AM   #40
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
i'd watch it
JC
All Day is offline   Reply With Quote