Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
What up RMBVA

Old 10-01-2017, 03:57 AM   #1
Isaac Knox
VIP

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Isaac Knox is not the worst person
What up RMBVA

Yoooo it's been a minute since I rolled through here but I'm glad to see things alive & well.

Myself & Mosh Jelton are an unlikely duo that had the most entertaining battle of our careers last month. I didn't see it linked here so enjoy (or don't):

Complex & KO vs Mosh Jelton & Isaac Knox

I also crashed Mosh's battle with Everybody Knows at No Coast X last week to make the 3rd round a 2v2 between us & EK + Real Deal. It was bananas & the PPV is on Versetracker.com (includes me v Young Kannon, and battles from Chilla Jones, Real Deal, & A-Class).

Lastly, Mosh & I are teaming up on a KOTD/GZ event in Miami.

Idk how people feel about me here but it's good to be back anyway.
Isaac Knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 11:59 AM   #2
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
You might to label this as a battle. For whatever it counts you are still on my (increasingly decreasing) list of guys that I will check out.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 12:00 PM   #3
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Glad you're still around, Isaac! You still do the Austin's Coffee House on Monday nights? Also are you still doing the Disney thing? About to peep the vid, hope you're doing good my man!
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 12:32 PM   #4
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Fun battle! Bombshells always has good events. Hope to make the next one!
Old 10-01-2017, 03:23 PM   #5
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
You guys obviously demonstrated your vet status, and your freestyle game is still terrifying. Comfortable 30 here.

That being said, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the dynamic between Complex and KO and how they wrote to emphasize it...some meh or played lines from them, but really good energy and back and forth from those two.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:47 PM   #6
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
you guys "bodied" them

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 12:46 AM   #7
Isaac Knox
VIP

I appreciate the handful of responses. I'm trying to take a more inspired approach to it all.

@TheGodOfPez I rarely make it back to Austin's because, yes, I'm still rapping at Disney Springs. Four 30min freestyle shows 5 nights per week. We just renewed another year long contract & we got a team of guys that sub into that show & do private gigs for us (FREE DAPS, LLC).

However, after my honeymoon this month I'll be pulling back on how many freestyle gigs I do, in order to give attention to other things- especially battle rap. Your support is always dope & I hope to see you at a FL event soon bro!
Old 10-02-2017, 02:31 AM   #8
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Knox View Post
I appreciate the handful of responses. I'm trying to take a more inspired approach to it all.

@TheGodOfPez I rarely make it back to Austin's because, yes, I'm still rapping at Disney Springs. Four 30min freestyle shows 5 nights per week. We just renewed another year long contract & we got a team of guys that sub into that show & do private gigs for us (FREE DAPS, LLC).

However, after my honeymoon this month I'll be pulling back on how many freestyle gigs I do, in order to give attention to other things- especially battle rap. Your support is always dope & I hope to see you at a FL event soon bro!
Dude congrats! I've been with my girl forever and we're trying to lock shit down in 2018 for a wedding. Proud of you homie and glad you're still in the game
Old 10-02-2017, 06:51 AM   #9
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
im just posting here because i appreciate battlers posting on forums. even if they're hella christian my guy
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:25 AM   #10
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Let's just take a moment to appreciate how cool it is to have Isaac Knox and Mosh Jelton team up.. Looking forward to this battle!
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 06:03 PM   #11
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
yo Isaac Knox & Mosh Jelton might be the most lopsided tag team ever in terms of personality hahahahaha
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 06:05 PM   #12
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i've not been watching battles much lately but i'm gonna check this out later because of how weird it sounds
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 03:36 PM   #13
Isaac Knox
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
yo Isaac Knox & Mosh Jelton might be the most lopsided tag team ever in terms of personality hahahahaha
Yet somehow our opponents' personalities were more lopsided yet more complimentary to each other.

Also, you have a top 3 username on this site.