Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Diz goes in on KOTD on Periscope

Old 12-29-2017, 05:46 AM   #1
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Diz goes in on KOTD on Periscope

Maan yall's man Diz is a nut, son is Wilin'

I really can't decode the actual story but this interesting if nothing else
https://www.pscp.tv/MRDIZASTER/1ypJdNvPODjKW
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 05:50 AM   #2
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Yo, I was just watching this, he went nuclear

I legit wonder if kotd will even still be a thing by the end of 2018, at this rate. They had 3 events in all of 2017 (blackout, mass, & WD) and now diz don’t even fuck with them

Crazy..
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 06:41 AM   #3
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
5 mins in and he’s accusing KOTD of stealing from the West Coast to fund their Toronto events. I swear to god Diz gets more and more delusional every day. I’m actually starting to question his mental health status.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 06:45 AM   #4
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This is heated
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 08:02 AM   #5
Battlehogg

Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
A lot (not that much) but some of the shit Diz is saying is probably true. Diz seems to think he’s this huge superstar that brings in so much revenue but that’s just not the case.

Weren’t most of the people in the crowd Russian? Aren’t like 90% of the views for this battle from Russia? Shit! the battle might of got more views if it was someone like Arsonal or even DNA battling Oxxxy.

So the battle got 9 million views. That’s dope! How much money does that even generate? Fuck all! And did they really make that much off ticket sales When you consider how much it costs to throw an event.

Even had the nerve to say what KOTD makes he brings in 85% of it lol.

Now he’s mad because he only got 10% of the bingo boom money. Personally I think that’s actually pretty generous (they didn’t have to give him shit) His opinion is well if me and Oxxxy just threw the event ourselves we would of got all that money. But obviously Dizaster is too incompetent to run his own event (remember that Halloween shit?) So he took it to KOTD.

Diz still got paid 10 racks which is more than fair. He needs to shut the fuck up and possibly seek psychiatric help.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:01 AM   #6
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Clicked the link but it didn't load for me. Do you guys think KOTD will get fewer PPV sales without Diz in the future? I've been a battle rap fan for almost 15 years and I have NEVER purchased one for Diz alone. Not vs. Canabis, Pat, etc. The only battles of his that I watch over time are vs. Swave and Iron. Never been a fan of his tbh.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 11:50 AM   #7
haatley

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
haatley is a PY Poster
Diz thinks he deserves a larger share than the people running the event. This is why idiots don't do business. It doesn't work that way.
haatley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #8
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
diz on maaaaaaaaaad amounts of coke in this , also it's dizaster he could tell me the sky was blue and i wouldn't believe with him. he's a known , bipolar , delusional , egotistical , pathaological liar.
Old 12-29-2017, 02:00 PM   #9
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i cringe every single time diz says nigga
Old 12-29-2017, 03:55 PM   #10
idealaedi

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
idealaedi is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
A lot (not that much) but some of the shit Diz is saying is probably true. Diz seems to think heís this huge superstar that brings in so much revenue but thatís just not the case.

Werenít most of the people in the crowd Russian? Arenít like 90% of the views for this battle from Russia? Shit! the battle might of got more views if it was someone like Arsonal or even DNA battling Oxxxy.

So the battle got 9 million views. Thatís dope! How much money does that even generate? Fuck all! And did they really make that much off ticket sales When you consider how much it costs to throw an event.

Even had the nerve to say what KOTD makes he brings in 85% of it lol.

Now heís mad because he only got 10% of the bingo boom money. Personally I think thatís actually pretty generous (they didnít have to give him shit) His opinion is well if me and Oxxxy just threw the event ourselves we would of got all that money. But obviously Dizaster is too incompetent to run his own event (remember that Halloween shit?) So he took it to KOTD.

Diz still got paid 10 racks which is more than fair. He needs to shut the fuck up and possibly seek psychiatric help.
I believe itís about $2,000 per million views. So that battle may have made 18k
idealaedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 04:50 PM   #11
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
if diz wanted to make money off his work in the future then he should have been smart enough to put it into his contracts at some point.

you know the wrestling company TNA has some bull shit in their contract where they have full control over any gimmick created within the company even if you as an employee fully created the gimmick yourself.

kotd could die cause of lack of new talent but it wont die because dizaster is crying lmao.
Old 12-29-2017, 05:43 PM   #12
iamHBY

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by corny View Post

you know the wrestling company TNA has some bull shit in their contract where they have full control over any gimmick created within the company even if you as an employee fully created the gimmick yourself.
I thought WWE does the same thing, thus why you have let's say Alberto Del Rio go to TNA and become Alberto El Patron.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 06:02 PM   #13
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Mental bastard.

The guy seems to have zero self-awareness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 08:09 PM   #14
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
What Diz didnt mention is I guarantee they all signed a contract. You never hear this geek say shit about suing. A professional wouldn't make a blog trash talking.

Fucking baby Diz wait till URL ditches him. Hes going off because he knows.

And the end. "You think people wont kill you over this shit?" Hahahhahah stfu.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 09:31 PM   #15
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Haha! My girl asked if Diz was homeless. She seemed genuinely surprised to discover he wasn't a homeless bum.

Cliff notes:
Organik is fed up with battle rap and considered quitting.
Organik tried to strong arm Oxxxy into the battle.
Diz took a cut to battle
Diz wanted 10,000, they gave him 6,000 claiming that there wasn't money for more
Diz believes 80% of PPVs are due to him(?!?)
DIZ MAD, YO!!!
Diz feels he should get some of the Youtube revenue for the Canibus battle
Diz will make you REAL SHIT SUCK HIS DICK (!)
Diz was supposed to give up his Facebook password to KOTD and was offered 5000 for it(?!?). They wanted to look at his analytics. He posted them his analytics for free and then used it for marketing.
They got a sponsor to help him get
Diz believes the sponsor offered 40,000 bucks
Diz believes he created KOTD
Organik only down with the whities
Cocaine is a wonderful drug
Diz claims he got Drake to come to KOTD at first
KOTD is trying to sign Diz to an exclusivity contract
My brain hurts
Why did I watch this much?
The Oxxxy battle was bootlegged heavily
Diz now belives the Russian station offered 50K for the Oxxxy battle
Lush is a drugged up pussy, lol and he will smoke you for talking shit about him, lol.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 10:20 PM   #16
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Looks Like diz is on the right side of history here. URL prime to take the west coast over. And kotd about to lose its us presence. I don't think diz will have a huge role in the future of URL tho. That said, sounds like diz is just venting because last I checked its rare that anyone gives away something they don't have to. You either need to make or take. Both risky, hence why most people are employees. My advice to diz is to shoot a fair one with Math, then go on a fact finding mission to see if he could become a scout for LA battlegrounds and retire as an active battler.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 10:31 PM   #17
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealaedi View Post
I believe itís about $2,000 per million views. So that battle may have made 18k
Thought it was more like 1k tops per mill. Then they changed shit a few months back and now your lucky if you get half that. Donít think YouTube would be shelling out 2k for every 1mil view video that gets uploaded. Seems a bit excessive
Old 12-29-2017, 11:14 PM   #18
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
No talkback, what matches does Diz have left with kotd. Without the smack look he broke. Diz battling to stay relevant.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 12:37 AM   #19
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1kvJpkOaWRVGE
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 12:39 AM   #20
Battlehogg

Oh shit! Heís back for rd2. Claiming his DNA battle made KOTD 20-30 racks lol
Old 12-30-2017, 12:51 AM   #21
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
If this guy is as big as he claims, he would have a manager that would sort this out. Obviously his self-delusion is preventing him from making smart business moves. You can only believe maybe 10-20% of what's being said in this. How long has he been doing this? How long has he worked with KOTD?

Seems like a battler wanting more than he's worth.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 12:58 AM   #22
Battlehogg

Now going in on KOTD because they banned him for the Math jumping and therefore he couldn’t make money. This is fuckin hilarious!
Old 12-30-2017, 01:00 AM   #23
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

lmaooooooo

he's at his parent's house smoking weed and living in his self-delusion.

Blaming KOTD for the jumping of Math. LOL LOL
Old 12-30-2017, 01:31 AM   #24
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
lmaooooooo

he's at his parent's house smoking weed and living in his self-delusion.

Blaming KOTD for the jumping of Math. LOL LOL
I know you've been at the pulse of a lot of diz commentary over the years. So maybe you are qualified to answer a few questions.

What do you think will be the result of this periscope outburst?

And what do you think Diz is trying to accomplish?

Thanks for the consideration, Hitch.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 01:57 AM   #25
Tecnik

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tecnik is a PY Poster
It seems like the only thing that will get Dizaster to act like a normal person anytime soon would be getting power bombed by someone on camera. Ever since he punched Math he's been so over the top about acting like he's most dangerous man in the world. After multiple n-bombs, a death threat, and hearing him fidgeting with a gun (which I'm certain he will point at the camera at some point) I had to turn this shit off. The cringe is real.
Tecnik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 02:15 AM   #26
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Cliff notes on the second video?
Old 12-30-2017, 02:19 AM   #27
Battlehogg

Rd 3 ding ding ding.
And now Diz seems to think any KOTD video with him in it is his intellectual property. Nice try Bashir. You signed a contract. Let’s see how that holds up in court.
Old 12-30-2017, 02:21 AM   #28
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Cliff notes on the second video?
Just watch it. Doesnít go for that long. It will leave you puzzled tho.
Old 12-30-2017, 02:23 AM   #29
iamHBY

Quote:
Just watch it. Doesnít go for that long. It will leave you puzzled tho.
Because I definitely remember being puzzled last night watching the first video.
Old 12-30-2017, 02:56 AM   #30
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Cliffs on the 17ish min video, I'mma state things, I'm not saying they're true, I don't have a lot of info on this besides what Diz says, I'm basically transcribing:

Diz feels he doesn't get respect:

- Battled several times for KOTD to save their cards
- Forced to battle Arcane when he didn't want to because it wasn't part of his plan for his career.
- When he found out about Arcane buying bars he wanted to back out, KOTD weren't having it because Arcane was the next big thing in Canada. KOTD threw Caustic under the bus saying he does the same thing as Arcane.
- KOTD tried to starve him after the Math thing. He was almost homeless after it. KOTD pretended to be offended, actually were happy with it because of increased attention. KOTD wanted to ban him for life. Diz feels as though he was being punished unfairly as because he took disproportionate blame. Seems to imply KOTD was jointly liable morally.

- URL also were not interested in booking Diz out of respect to Math. They were upset with him but felt Diz was still in the wrong for hitting him and as a result weren't interested in him.

- Organik got upset when Diz suggested bringing up some shit he knew about Pat in the Pat Stay battle.

- Diz reiterated without battling income he was wondering how to survive.

- Diz has a god-like, universal connection to battle rap and when he was a kid he found out about it before he knew about it. (that's a quote, I don't actually speak like this)

- Drake (a Canadian) gave KOTD (a Canadian company) $100,000 (presumably for an event in Canada) the IRS flagged them. (The United States Internal Revenue Service)

- KOTD threw a massive event (Blackout 5), Diz wondering what to do with himself

- Cassidy falls in his lap, he's offered enough money to be set for a year. KOTD were mad and prayed for it to fall apart. They probably had a celebration. This is not speculation. He knows how they are.

- When his suspension from KOTD is up things go well, for a while. Battles people he wants to.

- Kingfly showed Diz his analytics, they got mad about it. He's not mad at Troy because he is on too ascended a level to see things how humans see them.

- KOTD lost connection with Drake because he was introduced to Avi Rex instead of Diz, Pat, Hollow, etc (guys who he was a fan of)

- When Twist wrote Bodied Diz' character mirrored him. Ganik called and attempted to portray it as though he got Diz the role. The character was inspired by him so obviously it was always going to go to him. This is why Pablo Escobar was cast to play himself in season 1 and 2 of Narcos.

Organik knew nothing about the Hollow battle until a week before hand. Diz and Hollow put it together because they have great ideas. I assume by implication Organik never would have considered booking a battle between two popular battlers. Next level stuff.

- KOTD fucked up with Oxxxy, but Diz brought the battle back. Organik flew himself out to an Oxxxy concert to say he bridged the gap between America and Russia. Everybody got credit except Diz.

- Lush, Bishop and Gully have nothing to do with this. Avi is the biggest problem. Organik and Avi scrapped over money. Avi embezzled money that he said was for lawyers. Probably hookers.
Old 12-30-2017, 04:54 AM   #31
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
well at least diz finally got specific lolololol
JC
All Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 05:24 AM   #32
Stolos

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Stolos is not the worst person
Diz is the most delusional fucker in battle rap

I'd be willing to bet URL never books him for another battle. Not buying this multi battle contract he's claiming.
Stolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 05:35 AM   #33
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
I know you've been at the pulse of a lot of diz commentary over the years. So maybe you are qualified to answer a few questions.

What do you think will be the result of this periscope outburst?

And what do you think Diz is trying to accomplish?

Thanks for the consideration, Hitch.
The result: five more videos that continue to spiral downwards into more nonsensical complaining/fake threats/ and wild exaggeration.

Diz is trying to destroy KOTD and their money but that won’t happen. This will die down and he’ll realize URL won’t want to fuck with him and he’ll be back on the KOTD teet in some way or another.

Last edited by Hitchslap; 12-30-2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old 12-30-2017, 07:49 AM   #34
Tyren

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
Quote:
Thought it was more like 1k tops per mill. Then they changed shit a few months back and now your lucky if you get half that. Donít think YouTube would be shelling out 2k for every 1mil view video that gets uploaded. Seems a bit excessive
I dont think you get money based on view count. My understanding is view time, also with how youtube is currently flagging all creators and lowering the add revenue because " the videos content is not friendly enough so we are restricting it" i imagine battle rap leagues took a huge hit to there video revenue

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Tyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 08:58 AM   #35
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyren View Post
I dont think you get money based on view count. My understanding is view time, also with how youtube is currently flagging all creators and lowering the add revenue because " the videos content is not friendly enough so we are restricting it" i imagine battle rap leagues took a huge hit to there video revenue

Ok. Iím sure u know more about that shit than I do. So roughly how much do you think that battle would of generated? Other dude said like 18k. Iím thinking about 5-6 tops.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:04 AM   #36
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Yo, I was just watching this, he went nuclear

I legit wonder if kotd will even still be a thing by the end of 2018, at this rate. They had 3 events in all of 2017 (blackout, mass, & WD) and now diz donít even fuck with them

Crazy..
Really? KOTD had a very successful year in 2017 Diz not fucking with them is more of a loss to Diz than to KOTD. People been saying KOTD won't be around to long for almost a decade now LOL

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 09:11 AM   #37
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Looks Like diz is on the right side of history here. URL prime to take the west coast over. And kotd about to lose its us presence. I don't think diz will have a huge role in the future of URL tho. That said, sounds like diz is just venting because last I checked its rare that anyone gives away something they don't have to. You either need to make or take. Both risky, hence why most people are employees. My advice to diz is to shoot a fair one with Math, then go on a fact finding mission to see if he could become a scout for LA battlegrounds and retire as an active battler.
Url cant take over the west as they dont fuck with the Kings of the West. The top west coast battlers are not Street battlers.

Like with the fall of GT. The west coast rappers NEED KOTD

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 09:53 AM   #38
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyren View Post

Speaking as a creator myself, this is the closest.

Money from Youtube generally averages out to about a buck for a thousand views or so. However, most of the money is made by the viewer doing things (Clicking on a link, fillling in a survey etc). Therefore if you have a fanbase that is likely to do that, you make more (Camera channels with hardly any views can make a killing, for example, because their viewers are always looking for new, improved camera equipment).

My guess is Russians are quite resistant to advertising, so it is likely to be towards the lower end of things.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 10:39 AM   #39
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
This is getting crazier every second.
There's a lot to take in.
I get that Diz is vexed and seems to be angry at everyone.
I hope he gets it cracking wiith URL West.
Will he ever battle on KOTD again...probably tbh
He needs to squash this, I hope KOTD don't turn out to be another Dont Flop

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 01:06 PM   #40
erfworm

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
The guy is really unbearable...

Are people involved in battle rap ever aware that there are other career paths available?
erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221