Forum Home > Text & Audio Battles > Text Battle Main Stage
Battle Grudge Match: Ass Napkin Ed vs. LukeWaltonisGoat


View Poll Results: Who won?
ANE 19 48.72%
Luke 20 51.28%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2016, 07:24 AM   #41
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:15 PM   #42
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Damn.... not gonna lie... ANE's round sucked bad... that shit was horrible... just being honest lmao
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:41 PM   #43
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,857
Mentioned: 1462 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
so this battle was awesome.

starting with Ed, his flow is always on point and he tosses in out-of-left-field shit like sprinkling cum on peopleís foreheads, which is really the kind of thing that would auto-win any battle. but since Luke was killer here too, Edís other material had to come into play ó and it happened to also be top notch. the OJ Simpson / no he didnít was dope, and the Middle East scheme was impressive in not sounding contrived like a lot of schemes do. closer was kinda mild.

Luke ó started out strong with the heaters down scheme, and his anti-multi approach was pretty impressive as Iím someone who obsesses over rhyme schemes. usually only rhyming one syllable is the mark of someone that sucks, but when you tie in shit like ďall you see is red flags when them young bulls rushĒ itís actually pretty effective.

what it came down to for me was Ed having more memorable moments in his verse. Luke built up to a lot of cool shit, but they didnít have the impact to top Yung Serviette
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 03:46 AM   #44
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
usually only rhyming one syllable is the mark of someone that sucks, but when you tie in shit like ďall you see is red flags when them young bulls rushĒ itís actually pretty effective.
Thanks bruh I appreciate the feedback.. And I anticipated Ed to actually try to talk to me because of the argument we had so I kind of misfired in terms of flipping that angle against him...

I definitely had in my mind like man I could probably make this a lil more complex but just kept think he's gonna be straight to the point so I'm trying to just get to the point quicker and make it hit harder

Ed surprised me tho and came with some crazy fuckin bars tho so the plan backfired lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 03:48 AM   #45
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRockBags View Post
Damn.... not gonna lie... ANE's round sucked bad... that shit was horrible... just being honest lmao
Hahaha I appreciate the vote but I wouldn't say that Ed had some crazy bars bruh
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:12 PM   #46
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
@Prelec can we get a recap and some feedback?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:51 PM   #47
Prelec
Battlerapper
 
Prelec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: LAND OF THE DUTCH
Posts: 3,517
Mentioned: 715 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
@Ass Napkin Ed

Tell ya bitch to get her older brothers, I'm also slappin kids, cappin wigs,
on one knee shoot at her colon, than I cap her nigs
It's not a pledge, play Superman wind up paraplegic,
lol
do the math I average a body, it means I'm the meanest
2 eagles, them birds fire, that is a phoenix
seems corny but idk man I like it but you couldve done more with that
take you for a ride when you don't know its on, call it a Prius
i was like what?oh, yeah haha nice
My knife game good, OJ Simpson
Grab ya wife's head and get to neck snappin like "no he didn't"
hahahahahaha
we masked up in an old honda civic
drive by your home and leave bullet holes and broken dishes
your white neighbors saying that some black guys did it,
sprinkle cum on your bitch forehead, I baptize women
meh
Yo if he-jip, its cool, I could-wait, cause the sawed-d is-real
shoot up the middle-he's, half a man and once I ran
Now I rack up magazines, so I can pack a stand
one sides tells me booh other side tellt me yeah LETSGOO, but it seems liek you did wordplay for the wordplay so its just ok
when you see me loading up the mac,​​
it's not el capitan
that gun passive aggressive, it will blow ya mind like you heard somet​​hing impressive
badbar-ish, cmon man

you put all the good ideas you had into one verse. which is the logical thing to do but it doesnt connect. try to make feel like all the puzzle pieces fit into eachother, even if its lil connecting words between schemes like ''so'' or ''then'', least you could do. besides that it seems pretty nice, pretty allround, just keep practising so you know what to filter out. SOme f the wordplay was forced and some were way too simple. Keep it going 6.5

@LukeWaltonisGoat

Before I even start what kind of name is Ass Napkin?
K Bomb got me battlin a fuckin clown..
I drove to your city, told you I'll be around,
Electric bill was too high... That mean I brought them heaters down,
I set the eagle down,
Choppa swing around,
Once they see dese (CD) they a FLIP every hood in DC around,
it all seems like a setup except for the electric bill line. It rhymes well tho and the punch aint bad but its more setup material.

But know you'll see 30 blood niggas if I call my young bulls up,
I don't care if your lil bros wit you, you better tell dem young bulls duck,
Cause I bet a stack my young bulls a fuck your young bulls up,
All you'll see is red flags when dem young bulls rush,
ehhhhhhhhhhhh its alright
They tooled up wit clips longer than a school bus,
And ah have Ed running like the Kanker Sisters pulled up, (Ed, Edd, and Eddy)
okay(fun fact: kanker means cancer in dutch)

But let me guess...

You gon try talkin that street shit to me, I aint buyin nothin this fraud say,
I was 15 when I saw my first murder broad day,
My cousin had my jects on lock servin in my hallway,
Til a jack boy ran up and served him in my hallway,
How would y'all Dc niggas deal wit that? Try to zone out and bump wale?
Nigga soon as I left the funeral I copped some shit that could make a wall lay!
That's why I can tell my young niggas not to blast tools,
Cause real niggas know only be in the streets if you have to!!
nice material for URL but this isnt the right setting, your only power is on paper right now and and this verse only translates well to a real world battle. Besides that is dope tho

I ain't gonna speak on nothing else cause I don't wanna catch a fuckin case,
I just had to talk some real shit to this clown to put him in his fuckin place,
again url type shit

Time bitch ass nigga

youre so in tot his you almost forget this is a text battle haha, watch out for that. you need to filter these story type lines and/or fill it up with heavy punches, wordplay etc whatever. I like your rhyming and pharising, its easy to go through so keep that in. Just up your punchgame and leave the real shit for a real battle. still liked it tho, you were a lot more consistent aswell. Also try to leave out the huge schemes and make em smaller, 2 to 4 line stuff. 6.6

vote LUKE
__________________
ɔǝןǝɹd
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:17 PM   #48
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
@Ass Napkin Ed

Tell ya bitch to get her older brothers, I'm also slappin kids, cappin wigs,
on one knee shoot at her colon, than I cap her nigs
It's not a pledge, play Superman wind up paraplegic,
lol
do the math I average a body, it means I'm the meanest
2 eagles, them birds fire, that is a phoenix
seems corny but idk man I like it but you couldve done more with that
take you for a ride when you don't know its on, call it a Prius
i was like what?oh, yeah haha nice
My knife game good, OJ Simpson
Grab ya wife's head and get to neck snappin like "no he didn't"
hahahahahaha
we masked up in an old honda civic
drive by your home and leave bullet holes and broken dishes
your white neighbors saying that some black guys did it,
sprinkle cum on your bitch forehead, I baptize women
meh
Yo if he-jip, its cool, I could-wait, cause the sawed-d is-real
shoot up the middle-he's, half a man and once I ran
Now I rack up magazines, so I can pack a stand
one sides tells me booh other side tellt me yeah LETSGOO, but it seems liek you did wordplay for the wordplay so its just ok
when you see me loading up the mac,​​
it's not el capitan
that gun passive aggressive, it will blow ya mind like you heard somet​​hing impressive
badbar-ish, cmon man

you put all the good ideas you had into one verse. which is the logical thing to do but it doesnt connect. try to make feel like all the puzzle pieces fit into eachother, even if its lil connecting words between schemes like ''so'' or ''then'', least you could do. besides that it seems pretty nice, pretty allround, just keep practising so you know what to filter out. SOme f the wordplay was forced and some were way too simple. Keep it going 6.5

@LukeWaltonisGoat

Before I even start what kind of name is Ass Napkin?
K Bomb got me battlin a fuckin clown..
I drove to your city, told you I'll be around,
Electric bill was too high... That mean I brought them heaters down,
I set the eagle down,
Choppa swing around,
Once they see dese (CD) they a FLIP every hood in DC around,
it all seems like a setup except for the electric bill line. It rhymes well tho and the punch aint bad but its more setup material.

But know you'll see 30 blood niggas if I call my young bulls up,
I don't care if your lil bros wit you, you better tell dem young bulls duck,
Cause I bet a stack my young bulls a fuck your young bulls up,
All you'll see is red flags when dem young bulls rush,
ehhhhhhhhhhhh its alright
They tooled up wit clips longer than a school bus,
And ah have Ed running like the Kanker Sisters pulled up, (Ed, Edd, and Eddy)
okay(fun fact: kanker means cancer in dutch)

But let me guess...

You gon try talkin that street shit to me, I aint buyin nothin this fraud say,
I was 15 when I saw my first murder broad day,
My cousin had my jects on lock servin in my hallway,
Til a jack boy ran up and served him in my hallway,
How would y'all Dc niggas deal wit that? Try to zone out and bump wale?
Nigga soon as I left the funeral I copped some shit that could make a wall lay!
That's why I can tell my young niggas not to blast tools,
Cause real niggas know only be in the streets if you have to!!
nice material for URL but this isnt the right setting, your only power is on paper right now and and this verse only translates well to a real world battle. Besides that is dope tho

I ain't gonna speak on nothing else cause I don't wanna catch a fuckin case,
I just had to talk some real shit to this clown to put him in his fuckin place,
again url type shit

Time bitch ass nigga

youre so in tot his you almost forget this is a text battle haha, watch out for that. you need to filter these story type lines and/or fill it up with heavy punches, wordplay etc whatever. I like your rhyming and pharising, its easy to go through so keep that in. Just up your punchgame and leave the real shit for a real battle. still liked it tho, you were a lot more consistent aswell. Also try to leave out the huge schemes and make em smaller, 2 to 4 line stuff. 6.6

vote LUKE
I appreciate the feedback broski and yeah I feel what your saying I'm just not a pure puncher lol and text battling is new to me so still tryna figure out how to structure bars in this format... Definitely gonna try to work on what you said tho
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 04:24 PM   #49
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
@Prelec - that was actually a good breakdown
Salute
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 12:58 AM   #50
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,684
Mentioned: 832 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this is the first text battle i have read in a long time. ANE came with some lines that really had me like daamn that is some straight heat...the mean / average shit, and then the 2 lines that came directly after were very impressive. If I had to compare his style to someone, I would say its a much better version of Danja Zone

Luke came with that hood shit, less complicated, more straight-forward bars, but entertaining as well, more like a T-rex type of style

had to vote ANE

good show
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 06:52 AM   #51
Skr33
Registered Loser
 
Skr33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 419
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Skr33 is not the worst person
Really good battle overall.

ANE
"take you for a ride when you don't know its on, call it a Prius" Yooooooooooo

OJ Simpson/no he didn't was dope

Not the biggest fan of the middle east scheme, but it was well done.

Closer was average but effective.


LWG
Sounded more conversational, like someone would actually talk in a battle, which I guess can be a positive or negative depending on how well you think that translates through text.

"Electric bill was too high... That mean I brought them heaters down" FIRE

"All you'll see is red flags when dem young bulls rush" was great, I wasnt into the setup but then I was like OH ok

the real talk at the end I think suffers from what the whole style does in that it may or may not translate well in text.


Over all I gotta give it to ANE, but y'all both came with it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
why play basketball if ull never be in the NFL
Skr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 02:22 PM   #52
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skr33 View Post
Over all I gotta give it to ANE, but y'all both came with it
Thanks for the recap bro appreciate the love
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 02:24 PM   #53
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
this is the first text battle i have read in a long time.
Thanks for the recap bruh and hopefully it put a spark in this shit.. I think that revival card can make text battles a big part of this site again which would be dope
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 06:39 PM   #54
Bar4Bar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 624
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Bar4Bar is not the worst person
the culture won
__________________
Big T is undefeated.
Bar4Bar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 06:45 PM   #55
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar4Bar View Post
the culture won
Thanks fam I'm tryna bring some good battles back to rmbva I hyped Ed up and that man came swinging lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 11:35 PM   #56
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,468
Mentioned: 2895 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
this battle was legit crazy. Ed's writing has got so much better and I saw him edging, but Luke is a force.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 01:43 AM   #57
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
this battle was legit crazy. Ed's writing has got so much better and I saw him edging, but Luke is a force.
My dude I don't think there is a cosign that means more haha thanks bro
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:52 PM   #58
ux9 u so fine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,184
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
I liked Luke more cause his style was less predictable
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 12:01 AM   #59
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I liked Luke more cause his style was less predictable
Thanks bro
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 12:19 AM   #60
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I liked Luke more cause his style was less predictable
how dare you lol
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 12:33 AM   #61
ux9 u so fine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,184
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
how dare you lol
I thought u were good but tbh the kip her nigs line I didn't like just cuz that premise is already old to me ; been used in raps already even jf the word play was new
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 12:39 AM   #62
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I thought u were good but tbh the kip her nigs line I didn't like just cuz that premise is already old to me ; been used in raps already even jf the word play was new
Luke is the best
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 12:50 AM   #63
ux9 u so fine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,184
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Luke is the best
he's not the best but he was good here

also a personal let peeve of mine is when people but shut in caps to indicate wordplay ; I hate that
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 02:16 AM   #64
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
he's not the best but he was good here

also a personal let peeve of mine is when people but shut in caps to indicate wordplay ; I hate that
got damn you a wak ass bitch. and if that commie bastard Mike comeback. Throwback bitch (who I love on some real shit) he a dead man too. Luke Napkin is the best
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 02:17 AM   #65
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
got damn you a wack ass bitch. and if that commie bastard Mike comeback. Throwback bitch (who I love on some real shit) he a dead man too. Luke Napkin is the best
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 02:24 AM   #66
ux9 u so fine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,184
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
got damn you a wak ass bitch. and if that commie bastard Mike comeback. Throwback bitch (who I love on some real shit) he a dead man too. Luke Napkin is the best
hey do u ever post on wshh about pig skin peckerwoods and stuff ? random q
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 03:17 AM   #67
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
he's not the best but he was good here

also a personal let peeve of mine is when people but shut in caps to indicate wordplay ; I hate that
Wordplay.... Cortez voice*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 01:28 AM   #68
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
hey do u ever post on wshh about pig skin peckerwoods and stuff ? random q
Haha for some reason I really wanna see where this question will go
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 04:44 PM   #69
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
hey do u ever post on wshh about pig skin peckerwoods and stuff ? random q
no that would be racist
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 10:10 PM   #70
ux9 u so fine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,184
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
no that would be racist
ahhh ok yea that's what I figured

salute my g
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:12 PM   #71
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
@Ass Napkin Ed bro we really saved text battling... I'm readin over this shit again man it's a fuckin classic... Now we gotta go catch this body
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 06:19 PM   #72
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
@Ass Napkin Ed bro we really saved text battling... I'm readin over this shit again man it's a fuckin classic... Now we gotta go catch this body
we got em
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 06:21 PM   #73
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
we got em
I sent the shit to K Bomb I think it's due tomorrow unless you wanna change some shit? We can resend it tomorrow
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 07:17 PM   #74
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I sent the shit to K Bomb I think it's due tomorrow unless you wanna change some shit? We can resend it tomorrow
We literally put that whole thing together in 10 min. We have nothing to worry about. They done
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 07:29 PM   #75
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
We literally put that whole thing together in 10 min. We have nothing to worry about. They done
Facts broadie
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 12:07 AM   #76
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
so this battle was awesome.

starting with Ed, his flow is always on point and he tosses in out-of-left-field shit like sprinkling cum on peopleís foreheads, which is really the kind of thing that would auto-win any battle. but since Luke was killer here too, Edís other material had to come into play ó and it happened to also be top notch. the OJ Simpson / no he didnít was dope, and the Middle East scheme was impressive in not sounding contrived like a lot of schemes do. closer was kinda mild.

Luke ó started out strong with the heaters down scheme, and his anti-multi approach was pretty impressive as Iím someone who obsesses over rhyme schemes. usually only rhyming one syllable is the mark of someone that sucks, but when you tie in shit like ďall you see is red flags when them young bulls rushĒ itís actually pretty effective.

what it came down to for me was Ed having more memorable moments in his verse. Luke built up to a lot of cool shit, but they didnít have the impact to top Yung Serviette
I see why you ducked the smoke now
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 03:13 AM   #77
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
@Scartown
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 11:35 PM   #78
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
LWG's group of 8 lines that started with "broad day" were hardbody though and were my favorite part of his verse.

Great battle to kick start the movement again.
Just tryna help you remember what type of nigga you preparing for
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 11:57 PM   #79
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br
 
culturedboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,564
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukewaltonisgoat View Post
just tryna help you remember what type of nigga you preparing for


son lmfaooooo
__________________
i write about battle rap for nevercultured

click the con face to learn yourself



Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 12:01 AM   #80
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
son lmfaooooo
Hahaha you know I gotta talk my shit CB lol get Sonny pissed at me so he can come in and make this a classic
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8203, freeane


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,507
Threads: 26,722
Posts: 728,259
Total Online: 1785

Newest Member: DonnieDarko1023

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by phoenix
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by peace
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21 AM.