SonnyDaze 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2016, 12:07 AM   #1
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1550 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
RMBVA Presents Secret Slaughter: The Backyard Brawl

In this next Secret Slaughter matchup, two RMBVA veterans from NY enter the ring to see who will truly reign supreme over their territory. In one corner, we have larry word, a dangerous top tier battler known for decimating his opponents with intricate schemes and unmatchable writing. In the other stands SonnyDaze, another long time representative of the RMBVA text scene and EGB crew who has taken apart countless opponents with his vicious punches that few can hold a candle to. Who will emerge victorious?

@larry word

honestly i'm kinda stumped why this is DAZE AGAINST ME
if he tries to be a "hero" then he 'bout to get PLAYED BY JET LI
each throwing knife "snipes" people -- i NAMED 'EM "WESLEY"
no blu-ray remaster... y'all gon see the "BLADES IN SD"

i'm surgical, so if you ever see me WAIT 'FORE I CLAP THE TECH
"everybody know i'm just loading" like the ELEVATORS IN MASS EFFECT
bet there gon be "men in black" whenever that "TOMMY SHOOTING"
mo-cap cinema have his BODY MOVING

... fuck i gotta put it in subtitle or somethin??

i said, MO' CAPS IN HIM'LL HAVE HIS BODY MOVING!

ya lady's lips "twitch" when she tryna "SEE ME PLAY"
had her on her back, "laid out", "wasted" like GTA
she a ratchet, no lie, i'm just here to "DELIVER THE TRUTH"
since she wore Uggs on our date, i had to "GIVE HER THE BOOT"

she steadfast, tryna be the "headmaster" like DUMBLEDORE
speed-dialin' me to put "word on the line" like an UNDERSCORE
you "put yourself in danger" i ain't know what you "STUNTIN' FOR"
cuz you "might catch fire when i roll by" like a HOVERBOARD

@SonnyDaze

Iím grabbin throwaways from the CHARITY BIN cuz I donít CARE IF I WIN
You know ya styleís a PARODY WHEN you almost changed ya rap name to LARR-EMY JIN
Where to begin... how bout 2012 when dude thought he was Lin wit da Knicks
Til he hopped on the Q44 n got jumped for his jumpmans- I did that shit just for kicks
It was as simple as this, he said, ďI woulda been whippin this kid, but I forgot my nunchucksĒ
Itís like I got drunk then crashed with Brian from Family Guy, dawg you got me fucked up
Then Larry ate BrianÖ fuck it, enough with the race jokes, they didnít win me awards
My Whiteside came with enough Heat to show Iím still king of the boards

For the real ones...

You like math? Then watch me throw you off your plane like a baggage handler
Try to get buck and Iíll grab the antlers Ďn get ta Chuckín Larry like Adam Sandler
Iíll bet da house like an avid gambler you wonít get a second in the Draft like Tyson Chandler
Got you caged up like a rabbit, hamster, while Iím puttin my hands up like I have the answer
Took you out with two hits, thatís a Destroyer. Two more hits, thatís a Battleship
Gimme space when I cross Word Ďn Iíll black ya shit, the .8 points to Word on some scrabble shit
You used to tattle kid, so if money wired, then it ainít the Arcane way
Tied you up to Rickyís jeep, then got ta Draggin Larr like the 80s arcade game

#Nohardfeelings

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 12:19 AM   #2
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 942 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Yooooooo, we in here!!!!!

SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 12:22 AM   #3
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1462 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
larry vs Sonny?!

i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 12:22 AM   #4
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1550 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
this battle is fucking fire

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 12:27 AM   #5
thatguy

Mentioned: 767 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
haven't read a word yet already know this is fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 12:41 AM   #6
thatguy

thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
confirmed
Quote:
Old 12-07-2016, 01:41 AM   #7
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Need all the homies to come in and drop some feedback!!!
@6000GP @Seanzo @ledge @LukeWaltonisGoat @culturedboy @ux9 u so fine @JShazo @Ass Napkin Ed @Luke @RickyProehl @SuckaFreeCashier @The Kurgan
Old 12-07-2016, 01:43 AM   #8
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
breakdown coming when smackdown is over!!!

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 01:49 AM   #9
Scartown

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
Man, I gotta re read this shit before I vote.
First glance and this shit was pure fire on both ends.
People at work wondering why I'm screwfacing.

Good looks guys. Reps for the culture
Scartown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 01:49 AM   #10
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
oooohhhh lawd!!!!
Old 12-07-2016, 02:12 AM   #11
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Oh My God!!!!!! This already battle of the card I don't have to see the rest

Bro WTF!!

Alright first off everyone has raved about @larry word and I e felt like he was good ... But this shit woke me up big time

That nigga came out the punchin! That snipes scheme flowed by the "blades in Sd" shit was fuckin fire!!

The subtitle was flames!!!

Give her the boot!!! So many quotables

I may seem extra but I'm not gassing, this shit was fire. I really didn't wanna pick a winner at all but I feel like someone has to clearly beat @SonnyDaze before I can give them the win.. To me right now he's the best on the board I don't think anyone creatively puts words together as good as him right now.. That nigga is fire man

Voted sonny but if you picked Larry I wouldn't of been mad at all this is 100% a classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 02:34 AM   #12
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Quote:
Oh My God!!!!!! This already battle of the card I don't have to see the rest

Bro WTF!!

Alright first off everyone has raved about @larry word and I e felt like he was good ... But this shit woke me up big time

That nigga came out the punchin! That snipes scheme flowed by the "blades in Sd" shit was fuckin fire!!

The subtitle was flames!!!

Give her the boot!!! So many quotables

I may seem extra but I'm not gassing, this shit was fire. I really didn't wanna pick a winner at all but I feel like someone has to clearly beat @SonnyDaze before I can give them the win.. To me right now he's the best on the board I don't think anyone creatively puts words together as good as him right now.. That nigga is fire man

Voted sonny but if you picked Larry I wouldn't of been mad at all this is 100% a classic
Good looks fam!
Old 12-07-2016, 02:35 AM   #13
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Jesus fucking Christ
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 02:37 AM   #14
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Sonny punches and Larry multi game my god
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 03:14 AM   #15
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
I liked sonnydaze flow n his material was more "about " Larry but Larry was more bar heavy and denser raps
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 05:01 AM   #16
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Word
if he tries to be a hero then he 'bout to get PLAYED BY JET LI
I'm gonna use this first breakdown to say that this whole thing where you capitalize the end of your bar to show how much it rhymes is kinda dumb. It makes it seem desperate for "LOOK HOW FAR BACK I WAS RHYMIN!!!".

Alright, let's talk. I think this is a great opener, other than that I can't tell if ol' LW is calling himself Jet Li. This shit is mad hard. The Blades in SD is one of the most technical and solid punches we've seen in a battle lately.

Quote:

Weird subtitle, because I thought that was the punch the first time. This reads like an E Ness bar. I visualized Ness jigglin' around like the big bastard he is when I read "mo-cap cinema'll have his body movin'". For added effect, read in E Ness' deeper, growly type of "here's a funny subtitling punchline" voice.

Quote:
she a ratchet, no lie, i'm just here to DELIVER THE TRUTH
Meh. The momentum's dead, but it's a solid punch. I can't help but feel like if this didn't come across as someone talking for the majority of the sentence, then yelling the punchline, I'd be happier with it.

Quote:
Larry's multi game is nothing short of insane. I read this in QP's voice and thought it was incredible. Steadfast is one of the more unique words anyone's tried to use to describe an opponent's girlfriend, but I digress. The hoverboard/stuntin' for rhyme is really great, and this is one of the first Hoverboard concepts that wasn't trying to call their opponent a hipster faggot.

I give Larry Word a 3/5. When he was on, he was ON -- but there's too much else wrong here to give it any more. It sucks, because I really enjoy Larry's work outside of this. Will reread tomorrow when I'm not tired and I'll probably like it more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze
You know ya styleís a PARODY WHEN you almost changed ya rap name to LARR-EMY JIN
Til he hopped on the Q44 n got jumped for his jumpmans- I did that shit just for kicks
Heater opener, other than that CARE IF I WIN doesn't necessarily rhyme with CHARITY BIN. Care if HE win does, and I kinda think that was what was meant to be said. This is a good opener, Larr-emy Jin is hilarious because it's so nutty it works, but by most conventions, it shouldn't. I like the whole Q44 concept, because this battle's got a vague NY theme to it and this brings it home.

Quote:
It was as simple as this, he said, ďI woulda been whippin this kid, but I forgot my nunchucksĒ
Itís like I got drunk then crashed with Brian from Family Guy,
dawg, you got me fucked up
Then Larry ate BrianÖ
fuck it, enough with the race jokes, they didnít win me awards
I really don't know how to convey just how well-done this one is. You know the Profile Pic Jayblac uses on his YouTube? The one with the meanest stinkface of all time? Someone get that goin' as an emote so I can throw it between this and the next scheme about 48 times, word to @brodeezy

On the real, there's realistically nothing wrong about this other than that the bars don't match in syllable count. It reads weird, but the punch at the end redeems it enough.

Quote:
Try to get buck and Iíll grab the antlers Ďn get ta Chuckín Larry like Adam Sandler
Iíll bet da house like an avid gambler you wonít get a second in the Draft like Tyson Chandler
Got you caged up like a rabbit, hamster, while Iím puttin my hands up like I have the answer
i've got genuinely no clue what math has to do with planes or baggage handlers, so fuck this whole first line

Chuck'n Larry bar is insane other than that Sonny's crutch of too long to flow hurts it a lot. Tyson Chandler is a good sports bar, but that hands up/answer bar is where this unit starts losing steam.

Quote:
Took you out with two hits, thatís a Destroyer. Two more hits, thatís a Battleship
Gimme space when I cross Word Ďn Iíll black ya shit, the .8 points to Word on some scrabble shit
Oddly enough, this bit has the exact same length in bars as the others but it feels right because the ending of every bar is sort of an overflow. That scrabble bar and 8 to word on some scrabble shit is crazy -- I'm gonna guess no one's done a scrabble/gun bar before. The crossword part is so good on its own, it's something a rookie battler would write, then put 3 different subtitles around.

I'm gonna go ahead and give Sonny a clear 3.5 and the W.

Also, is @larry word Asian?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-07-2016, 05:18 AM   #17
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle

i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 12-07-2016, 05:20 AM   #18
riffic
RYD ;

@KBomb you know I've never battled @larry word right

just gonna throw that out there
Quote:
Old 12-07-2016, 05:21 AM   #19
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
@KBomb you know I've never battled @larry word right

just gonna throw that out there

oh great now who will i have a christmas one-off with

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-07-2016, 05:22 AM   #20
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
oh great now who will i have a christmas one-off with
I already have 16 for you :-*
Quote:
Old 12-07-2016, 05:22 AM   #21
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
I already have 16 for you :-*

hey what a coincidence me too

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-07-2016, 05:23 AM   #22
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
hey what a coincidence me too
why'd you write 16 bars for yourself?
Quote:
Old 12-07-2016, 05:23 AM   #23
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Old 12-07-2016, 05:24 AM   #24
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
why'd you write 16 bars for yourself?

you know whats sad and hilarious is that i was gonna wait for you to say "oh shit lets just drop em now" wanting to get a one-off going and i was gonna say "idk why we'd both be dropping bars against me but sure"

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-07-2016, 05:48 AM   #25
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
for those that don't know

my guy @larry word always been a killer

Old 12-07-2016, 06:02 AM   #26
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
for those that don't know

my guy @larry word always been a killer

LMAO I forgot how wild Capacity was. But co-sign larry been a killer for sure, would love to see that boy on cam again yh

Too sleepy to pass sound judgement rn, so I'll be back on the morrow with a breakdown, but def a classic off first read
Old 12-07-2016, 06:58 AM   #27
thatguy

@larry word

Quote:
demarco

Quote:

@SonnyDaze

Quote:
I’m grabbin throwaways from the CHARITY BIN cuz I don’t CARE IF I WIN
You know ya style’s a PARODY WHEN you almost changed ya rap name to LARR-EMY JIN

Quote:
Try to get buck and I’ll grab the antlers ‘n get ta Chuck’n Larry like Adam Sandler

man this was a crazy battle - so many quotes. i've read a few times noq. tbh on first read I had sonny edging but larrys verse was just hittin every line on 2nd and 3rd read. this is basically just a classic and a dead tie in every respect, but im still votin because these guys put in too much work not to get votes on their battle. my gut tellin me larry by a by the slightest margin

Quote:
Old 12-07-2016, 07:04 AM   #28
Prelec
Battlerapper

Mentioned: 715 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Vote Larry breakdown later
Old 12-07-2016, 07:05 AM   #29
Prelec
Battlerapper

Mentioned: 715 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Really enjoyed the battle btw
Old 12-07-2016, 01:00 PM   #30
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Best Larry verse I've read yet.

Thanks to everyone who's peeped so far!
Old 12-07-2016, 02:31 PM   #31
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
larry had more high moments but some of his punches didnt land and I didnt like the slow it down

Sonny had a better overall verse
I edge to Sonny his flowed better

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 04:35 PM   #32
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Good battle. I went with Sonny

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 04:52 PM   #33
larry word
have no constraints

Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
larry word is not the worst person
lmaoooo @ larryme jin

thats easily the best nameflip/race joke combo ive seen in a very long time

we should battle irl tho no lie

smack set it up
Old 12-07-2016, 05:03 PM   #34
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 563 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Oh lets dooo it...

@larry word

if he tries to be a "hero" then he 'bout to get PLAYED BY JET LI
Larry back at it again with the incredible structure, references, multis, and wit. Classic shit we've come to appreciate from dude.
Okayyy

YES! The way I imagine this being said makes it even more hot

FIRE
she a ratchet, no lie, i'm just here to "DELIVER THE TRUTH"
HA
Sheesh
Yep. The mechanics of this verse combined with the wit and clever wordplay make this tough to beat. Dope shit.

@SonnyDaze

Holy shit, Sonny not wasting any time lol
Stop playin!
Itís like I got drunk then crashed with Brian from Family Guy, dawg you got me fucked up
HA
Then Larry ate BrianÖ fuck it, enough with the race jokes, they didnít win me awards
Okayyyy

For the real ones...

"Chuckín Larry like Adam Sandler" ....Good grief. Whole scheme is fire
Lightest part of the verse for me, but still well above average

#Nohardfeelings

So, while I think both these dudes are elite tier writers, I was feeling Sonny's verse slightly more. I think Sonny's name flips really put it over the edge. Fire battle with zero dry spots.
6000GP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 06:37 PM   #35
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Ill break down tn

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 10:41 PM   #36
riffic
RYD ;

bumpin before tonight's drop!

I gave this to larry -- his LetsBeef style still kills me and some of the punches he was dropping were crazy. and as a cinephile his reference game is rly suited towards me. Sonny was dope per usual but had maybe one too many lines that were just funny and not super hard-hitting (like the Family Guy one made me chuckle but didn't do much for me overall). the Whiteside / king of the boards shit thoooo.

definitely a classic for the RMBVA rafters.

best bars:

Then Larry ate Brian… fuck it, enough with the race jokes, they didn’t win me awards
My Whiteside came with enough Heat to show I’m still king of the boards
Quote:
Old 12-07-2016, 10:45 PM   #37
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Pittsburgh Dominicans the worst kinda nigga

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 10:49 PM   #38
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Pittsburgh Dominicans the worst kinda nigga
Quote:
Old 12-07-2016, 10:54 PM   #39
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Quote:
Sonny had maybe one too many lines that were just funny and not super hard-hitting
Old 12-07-2016, 10:57 PM   #40
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
Quote:

Tags
8216, 8217, 8230, nohardfeelings