Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Has Yung Ill ever actually smoked crack?

Old 04-03-2016, 06:46 PM   #41
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Im not actually surprised by how many crackheads we have on this forum

everyone that said they did it is exactly who Id expect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 06:48 PM   #42
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
mfers be on the same coke the qps bumpin like "theyre da goatst1!1!1!1!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Quote:
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Old 04-03-2016, 07:00 PM   #43
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
KellyBetz of NoCoast is not the worst person
This thread is an eye opener, y'all being super casual about some suicidal behavior

About eight years ago I lived with a bunch of punk rockers. After being told we were evicted as I was painting over the graffiti that covered our walls I went to see if any of them would help... there they were in the back room with their homeless friend assessing all the rocks they'd just bought. I was like, damn, that makes a lot of sense and explains the burning rubber smell
KellyBetz of NoCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 08:07 PM   #44
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
for the record I never actually smoked crizzack, i just know about it nah mean

noone in here is a "crackhead", they have just simply done crack before. some of yall super uptight and gotta break free from the shackles of societal norms
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 08:26 PM   #45
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
lmao this thread >>>
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 11:23 PM   #46
FILTH
Jesucio

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
FILTH is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
for the record I never actually smoked crizzack, i just know about it nah mean

noone in here is a "crackhead", they have just simply done crack before. some of yall super uptight and gotta break free from the shackles of societal norms
i beg to differ. if someone smoke crack once, they're a crackhead. they opened the door they shouldve never cracked open. pun intended. some male takes or eats one dick in they're life..... they're gay.
this is 2016. this isnt the 80s when people still didnt know how devastating it was. these people here are people who had the benefits of growing up and seeing people fuck up for over 30 yrs with crack. and yet they still made the CHOICE.
they should be laughed at and mocked. if one doesnt have respect for themselves, neither will i.

---------
for my rmbva crackheads. your kids will make songs like this about you one day
FILTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:42 AM   #47
Laugh N' Stalk
Butt Sweat Brett

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Laugh N' Stalk is better than Grind Time AustraliaLaugh N' Stalk is better than Grind Time Australia
This is my 6th favorite weird thread and 3rd favorite crack thread ever

@DrLaughNStalk on Twitter
Laugh N' Stalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:59 AM   #48
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
KellyBetz of NoCoast is not the worst person
Don't know a single healthy individual who's smoked crack

I understand society has blown the immediate dangers of drugs out of proportion

However I know damn well addiction's the hardest thing I've ever faced in my life

Lots of people in my life dying lately, or ODing and living but changed. Don't smoke crack.

Take care of yourself! The long run will catch up to you
KellyBetz of NoCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 02:41 AM   #49
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
So if you tried marijuana once then u are a pothead right @FILTH
Old 04-04-2016, 04:24 AM   #50
FILTH
Jesucio

Quote:
So if you tried marijuana once then u are a pothead right @FILTH
not the same. there's no such thing as smoking crack ONCE. anyone who ever makes that claim is a liar.
are you comparing an herb to crack?

i can smoke a blunt now and not get the urge to smoke another for as long as need be. days, weeks, months. can someone light up woolies or a pipe and make the same claim?
Old 04-04-2016, 04:29 AM   #51
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by FILTH View Post
not the same. there's no such thing as smoking crack ONCE. anyone who ever makes that claim is a liar.
that's a pretty insane thing to think. I mean, I get that crack is super addictive, but you don't think there's ANYONE that's smoked crack without transforming into a balls-to-the-wall crackhead?
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:30 AM   #52
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Some people gotta re-watch New Jack City. I miss the days when marijuana was the only "cool" drug.
you seem to live in a constant state of sad nostalgia
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 04-04-2016, 04:32 AM   #53
riffic
RYD ;

also did anyone else catch @FILTH comparing sucking dick to smoking crack? I love everything about that
Quote:
Old 04-04-2016, 04:33 AM   #54
FILTH
Jesucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
that's a pretty insane thing to think. I mean, I get that crack is super addictive, but you don't think there's ANYONE that's smoked crack without transforming into a balls-to-the-wall crackhead?
oh yeah. theres functioning crackheads with full time jobs and all. they're still crackheads!
so what exactly was insane about saying
theres no such thing as smoking crack once
Old 04-04-2016, 04:38 AM   #55
FILTH
Jesucio

Quote:
also did anyone else catch @FILTH comparing sucking dick to smoking crack? I love everything about that
the glass dick

Last edited by FILTH; 04-04-2016 at 04:41 AM.
Old 04-04-2016, 04:59 AM   #56
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
oh yeah. theres functioning crackheads with full time jobs and all. they're still crackheads!
it's an entirely black-and-white statement that I'd bet any amount of money is false & doesn't need to be made unless you get off on being judgmental. I know people that have done incredibly addictive drugs* that didn't become addicted and have very successful lives. by your opinion, they're junkies. you can hold the opinion that crack is dangerous and should be avoided without demonizing those that haven't avoided it.

*I mean, none as addictive as taking it in the ass or blowing guys obviously, but pretty addictive.
Quote:
Old 04-04-2016, 05:14 AM   #57
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
I've literally smoked crack once. What's wrong with you?

Are you one of those "if you kissed a girl you're a lesbian" people? Pfft lol.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 05:44 AM   #58
FILTH
Jesucio

yup. everyone on this board either smoked crack only once or knows people who didnt get addicted or some other bs.. you just dont decide to smoke crack one day!
ill be judgemental an asshole or whatever. it is what is. im not the one who smoked crack.
please people. leave all that hard shit alone. life is already too short!
Old 04-04-2016, 05:52 AM   #59
riffic
RYD ;

welcome to the internet, where all evidence is false and your worldview is infallible
Quote:
Old 04-04-2016, 06:38 AM   #60
ToddMargaret

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
@ToddMargaret idk wat kind of life u live like for all i know u could be living off that child info-mercial money and u aint got obligations

i aint done either tbh but i seen ppl who do coke and ppl who do crack and lots become addicted to the coke but some dont, for some its a choice
every single person ive ever know thats ever done crack CAN NOT control it and it runs their life. im talkin from the very first hit. seems like u searchin for a type of buzz but after u do it once u gonna be searching for that first high for the rest of ur life and will never feel it again
late answer, dont really check the forum over the weekends.

Im not actually that serious about cooking crack, i thouht that was petty clear.
would deff try it i i got the chance tho, no lie.
I know my self pretty well and actually had what most people would call a addiction for a couple of years.
i got out of that about 6 years ago and now i do drugs in a "mature" way.
Also i done stuff that i would think would be as addictive as crack. Heroin, shooting up amfetamins etc.
That shit did not get me so in my mind i could try crack and walk away fine
ToddMargaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 07:36 AM   #61
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
People in this forum talking like they never did something that would be considered deplorable by someone else
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:15 AM   #62
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
People in this forum talking like they never did something that would be considered deplorable by someone else

quit smoking crack bro

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-04-2016, 08:49 AM   #63
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Quote:
are you comparing an herb to crack?

i can smoke a blunt now and not get the urge to smoke another for as long as need be. days, weeks, months. can someone light up woolies or a pipe and make the same claim?
I mean u compared it to dick, so I guess it's not that far of a reach

I believe that someone could smoke crack once, smoke pot once and try dick once

It's not LIKELY but trying anything once or a few times doesn't make you a "head"

I've done mushrooms 4 times im not a psychonaut

I've done ecstasy once I'm not an etard
Old 04-04-2016, 10:43 AM   #64
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Jereurghmy View Post
quit smoking crack bro
never
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 01:02 PM   #65
FILTH
Jesucio

Quote:
welcome to the internet, where all evidence is false and your worldview is infallible
lol. grew up in the bx in the 80s and 90s when it was zombieland. and yes my views on crack are so..
dont expect me to have more respect for any crackheads than they have for themselves. pretty easy to understand. ill be an asshole. but i never smoked crack.
havent you suckers seen enough people throw their lives away in the last 30 yrs to not risk having to learn things the hard way.
Old 04-04-2016, 01:26 PM   #66
FILTH
Jesucio

Quote:
I mean u compared it to dick, so I guess it's not that far of a reach

I believe that someone could smoke crack once, smoke pot once and try dick once

It's not LIKELY but trying anything once or a few times doesn't make you a "head"

I've done mushrooms 4 times im not a psychonaut

I've done ecstasy once I'm not an etard
pipe, glass dick.. thats why i made that comparison.
a natural herb and a food that happen to have psychoactive qualities is different from smoking crack cocaine.
but i see your point
Old 04-04-2016, 07:11 PM   #67
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

ohh you see my point now thats whats up
Old 04-04-2016, 09:09 PM   #68
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Obviously we're not criticising people for trying any drug, it's nothing to be ashamed of, we just object to the glamorisation of fatal drugs that destroy lives, because, even as adults, we're all impressionable and if our peers glorify a drug, and downplay the hazards, then we're gonna be more open to experimenting with them, putting ourselves in jeopardy. Whilst weed is definitely not "safe", I never cared much back when weed was fashionable. Now you have rappers/entertainers recommending potent stimulants, which WILL ruin some of their fans lives after they act on their advice, guaranteed.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 12:03 AM   #69
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Obviously we're not criticising people for trying any drug, it's nothing to be ashamed of, we just object to the glamorisation of fatal drugs that destroy lives, because, even as adults, we're all impressionable and if our peers glorify a drug, and downplay the hazards, then we're gonna be more open to experimenting with them, putting ourselves in jeopardy. Whilst weed is definitely not "safe", I never cared much back when weed was fashionable. Now you have rappers/entertainers recommending potent stimulants, which WILL ruin some of their fans lives after they act on their advice, guaranteed.
Definitely agree with most of this... But the idea that you *cannot* smoke crack once without becoming a long-term user is 100% bullshit. Less than 1% of drug use worldwide is considered problematic and MOST of that is alcohol and prescription drugs.

Edit: Also, cannabis is definitely "safe". In fact its a legitimate medicine for many, many ailments. It has no links with psychosis, drops in IQ or any of that absolute bullshit that gets peddled in the MSM.
The wrong person getting ahold of it can be a problem, but the substance itself is absolutely safer. Literally safer than peanuts.
Old 04-05-2016, 12:13 AM   #70
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
Definitely agree with most of this... But the idea that you *cannot* smoke crack once without becoming a long-term user is 100% bullshit. Less than 1% of drug use worldwide is considered problematic and MOST of that is alcohol and prescription drugs.

Edit: Also, cannabis is definitely "safe". In fact its a legitimate medicine for many, many ailments. It has no links with psychosis, drops in IQ or any of that absolute bullshit that gets peddled in the MSM.
The wrong person getting ahold of it can be a problem, but the substance itself is absolutely safer. Literally safer than peanuts.
lol, safer than peanuts is such a stupid comparison. Yes allergies kill people. That doesn't mean that marijuana is safer than peanuts.

Weed isn't great for you. In terms of mind altering substances though it is not bad though. Despite what lots of stupid people say it can be very addictive to the right people. In fact, a lot of the people that say it isn't addictive are addicted to weed.

I was addicted to weed for years. I did things that would have put me in jail for years so I could smoke weed. I pretty much was high 100% of the time I was awake for a few years. I basically didn't do much that wasn't related to smoking weed. It is different than alcohol though as that was 10 years ago and I have smoked weed plenty of times since then, even daily for periods of time, but never like I did then.

Also, oxy's are a legit medicine too. Doesn't mean it is safe.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 12:32 AM   #71
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
lol, safer than peanuts is such a stupid comparison. Yes allergies kill people. That doesn't mean that marijuana is safer than peanuts.

Weed isn't great for you. In terms of mind altering substances though it is not bad though. Despite what lots of stupid people say it can be very addictive to the right people. In fact, a lot of the people that say it isn't addictive are addicted to weed.

I was addicted to weed for years. I did things that would have put me in jail for years so I could smoke weed. I pretty much was high 100% of the time I was awake for a few years. I basically didn't do much that wasn't related to smoking weed. It is different than alcohol though as that was 10 years ago and I have smoked weed plenty of times since then, even daily for periods of time, but never like I did then.

Also, oxy's are a legit medicine too. Doesn't mean it is safe.

Cannabis contains no physically addicting chemicals. It is not an "Addictive substance". You can get addicted to cannabis the same way you can get addicted to cake, sex, Coca-Cola, riding a roller-coaster, bird-watching..... It is not an addictive substance. Your point isn't invalid, it's just misattributed to cannabis the substance, not the mental setting of the individual using it. The majority of people who argue these points, are in fact, not cannabis users. They are mostly physicians and neuropharmacologists who, due to contract clauses, can't use any drugs. Either that, or long-term users who have no problem with stopping use(for significant periods) from time to time. I'm one of those.
As i said, if the wrong person gets hold of cannabis (same goes for any experience that one can have) it can be problematic. But it is a safe experience compared to eating peanuts, riding in a car, using a ladder, eating fatty red meats (risk of choking), drinking alcohol or owning a gun.

I hear you on Oxys... Yes, they're a legit medicine but also they're also objectively legit highly addictive and have a low LD. Medically, they're considered safe but they have a very low threshold for abuse. Just taking a handful of oxys one weekend and not taking them again - would probably do you no damage whatsoever. Its a clean chemical presentation. Its the abuse factor that makes it dangerous. Cannabis doesn't carry such an abuse factor. I mean, relative to the vast majority of all drugs it doesn't really carry one.

Sorry for rabbitting on... Drugs(policy and the science) is an area i work in(somtimes) and am highly passionate about