Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
What happened to Bigg K?

Old 05-09-2018, 05:33 PM   #1
WhyIsHeSoSik

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
WhyIsHeSoSik is not the worst person
What happened to Bigg K?

Ever since he lost BADLY against T Top he has been silent EVERYWHERE for a month. Do you think he took his KO serious and has a new outlook on life now? He was one of my favorites when he started off but his last 3 battles have been Super Dog Doo Doo.
WhyIsHeSoSik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 05:52 PM   #2
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
He started losing weight so his name might be holding him back now
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 05:57 PM   #3
WhyIsHeSoSik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Lmao. Sounds about right.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:58 PM   #4
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
I think it's sometimes to his strength and his detriment that his demeanour is battling is for nerds, these emcees are all gahbij - when it works it's like fuck yeah you're the best, when it doesn't it's like go and find something else to do then dude.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 05:59 PM   #5
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Schmigg K?
Old 05-09-2018, 06:54 PM   #6
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
taking a break to write punchlines since he couldn't beat an off game T-Top with mixtape verses
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 07:46 PM   #7
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Pulled his hamstring kicking bars.

Last edited by Carl Spackler; 05-09-2018 at 09:26 PM.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 07:55 PM   #8
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
Schmigg K?
or 'Lil Ken
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 08:49 PM   #9
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeping dogs View Post
taking a break to write punchlines since he couldn't beat an off game T-Top with mixtape verses
Probably this. Bigg K's my favourite battler, but he seems to have ran out of bars. Maybe isn't as into writing right now, but there aren't many times in his rounds where I react. Used to happen every few bars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 09:15 PM   #10
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
Pulled him hamstring kicking bars.
Got community service all this carbage
Old 05-09-2018, 09:26 PM   #11
ass2myface

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Haven't seen the T-Top battle yet, heard it was pretty bad. He hasn't been great last few battles, but was still fairly entertaining to me. Doesn't have the rapid fire punches as much, but still raps better then most and sprinkles in some haymakers.

I really liked his mix cd, that is probably 5 or so years old. Wouldn't mind him putting out another wax project tbh. Outside a few features, haven't heard many tracks from him the last few years.
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 09:38 PM   #12
DonnieDarko1023

DonnieDarko1023 is not the worst person
Bigg K couldn’t cut it on URL went to KOTD where certain battlers are way better he was among the best in the world......KOTD as a whole started going down hill......K went back to URL where he is not as good and lost......now he is trapped inside the Soul Stone
DonnieDarko1023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 10:08 PM   #13
Neanderthol

Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
I expect to see him get announced for the Mook card tbh
but yea he needs to stop rush rapping through his rounds and create more moments like he was for his whole rise
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:24 PM   #14
Emancee

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I think it's sometimes to his strength and his detriment that his demeanour is battling is for nerds, these emcees are all gahbij - when it works it's like fuck yeah you're the best, when it doesn't it's like go and find something else to do then dude.
This 100% . The curse of being the heel is that you have to keep winning or people are like he talks a lot, but ain't doing shit.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 02:16 AM   #15
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I was wondering why he seemingly deleted most, if not all of, his tweets.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 02:31 PM   #16
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
He was doing one of those gaming livestreams recently. Fortnite. And he calls *US* nerds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 08:57 PM   #17
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post
He was doing one of those gaming livestreams recently. Fortnite. And he calls *US* nerds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i mean playing the biggest game in the world and opening up a lane to profit off of absolutely no effort on his part is infinitely less nerdy than going onto a battle rap fan forum and speculating on a man's absences/behaviors in-depth

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:18 PM   #18
Cuntoffs are Jumps

One of us! One of us!
Old 05-10-2018, 10:57 PM   #19
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
i mean playing the biggest game in the world and opening up a lane to profit off of absolutely no effort on his part is infinitely less nerdy than going onto a battle rap fan forum and speculating on a man's absences/behaviors in-depth
For real? I think most of us put like five-ten minutes tops into this forum. Spending literally hours a day playing games for a channel is infinitely more nerdy than that. Good on him for making a successful channel, but yeah he is definitely a nerd, lol.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Old 05-12-2018, 06:18 AM   #20
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
For real? I think most of us put like five-ten minutes tops into this forum. Spending literally hours a day playing games for a channel is infinitely more nerdy than that. Good on him for making a successful channel, but yeah he is definitely a nerd, lol.
Nothing wrong with being a nerd and streaming on twitch pays MUCH more than writing man poems or discussing man poems on the internet
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 08:57 AM   #21
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Nothing wrong with being a nerd and streaming on twitch pays MUCH more than writing man poems or discussing man poems on the internet
Yea Iím sure Bigg K earns far more playing video games than he does battling. What a dumbass thing to say.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 09:16 AM   #22
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
Yea Iím sure Bigg K earns far more playing video games than he does battling. What a dumbass thing to say.
Yeah, lol. I think Walter Mage has confused Bigg K with Drake or something. Last time I watched Bigg K stream it had a couple of thousand active. That puts him in the 2000-3000 bucks a YEAR bracket. He likely makes significantly more than that for one battle.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:21 PM   #23
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Yeah, lol. I think Walter Mage has confused Bigg K with Drake or something. Last time I watched Bigg K stream it had a couple of thousand active. That puts him in the 2000-3000 bucks a YEAR bracket. He likely makes significantly more than that for one battle.
Thatís actually a lot more than I would of thought. Still peanuts over the course of a year though. Maybe Bigg Kenneth is spending too much time playing video games and thatís why heís fallen off.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 01:41 PM   #24
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I dont wanna hear any fucking fortnight bars from bigg k cause im never playing that shit
Old 05-12-2018, 01:52 PM   #25
Emancee

Quote:
Thatís actually a lot more than I would of thought. Still peanuts over the course of a year though. Maybe Bigg Kenneth is spending too much time playing video games and thatís why heís fallen off.
I should say 2000〜3000 bucks MAXIMUM. In reality I have a page that gets similar views and upload weekly. I make about 1000-2000 bucks depending on a whole load of factors.
Old 05-12-2018, 05:54 PM   #26
WhyIsHeSoSik

Damn, how did yall find out that he was playing video games for change?? Pretty funny if you ask me but you gotta do what you gotta do to pay them bills. I just hope he takes the next battle he gets serious and if he doesnt all hope is lost for him. If he loses one more battle i doubt the BIG leagues will book his ass for top dollar. He will have to start at the bottom or hustle on smaller leagues. Not even excited any more to hear his name on a card. Used to jump up n down for joy but now its like...you know the rest.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:32 PM   #27
Dusted123

Dusted123 is not the worst person
Quote:
Schmigg K?
Twigg K
Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 03:05 PM   #28
grandgroove

grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Can definitely see both points on this.

"Either everything is working, or you're working for everything." -Edo G (from 'Sayin' Something')
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 10:34 PM   #29
Shameless

Shameless is not the worst person
Quote:
What platform is this on, twitch or youtube?

Anyway, averaging 2k viewers on any platform regardless is more than likely going to net you far more than 2-3k, streaming monetization is far different from youtube
Shameless is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 05:37 AM   #30
WhyIsHeSoSik

I know that he BETTER not DARE call anyone else a nerd again with this on his resume. He is literally hangin with Andy milonokis all day playing video games. No hate just saying LIVE WHAT you PREACH. He is gonna get killed if he ever comes back to battle rap. I think he has thrown in the towel because this is TOO MUCH ammunition for any battler to slaughter him with. ANDY M. TOO! SMDH, yeah I think he is done battling.
Old 05-14-2018, 10:44 AM   #31
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
I wasn't saying he makes more money on twitch

just saying that being a twitch streamer has higher income potential

top tier gamers on twitch make more in a month than the top tier battlers make in 2 years
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 02:08 PM   #32
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
watched a mate play fortnight for the first time yesterday.
Gaaaaaaaaaaay

No FIFA no care

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 02:29 PM   #33
Neanderthol

Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
So just so I'm clear on whats being said ITT:
Bigg K is MIA from BR because either he has alienated the fanbase by calling them nerds, while not delivering effectively enough to offset said alienation, or he has just voluntarily stepped away, presumably because of his real life feeling that all of BR are nerds, but now, while on hiatus from BR, Bigg K spends his time live streaming himself gaming on Twitch. Am I up to speed?
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 02:46 PM   #34
Sky2real

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Fortnite is boring. I played it for a while the other day to see what the hype is about and it was lame.
Old 05-14-2018, 03:07 PM   #35
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
talk about blowing shit out of proportion, isn't bigg k known for taking time off from battle rap? the guy took a year or more off before.
Old 05-14-2018, 03:13 PM   #36
JR77

JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by corny View Post
talk about blowing shit out of proportion, isn't bigg k known for taking time off from battle rap? the guy took a year or more off before.
Yup. We only know he's not on BlackMass4. He could just as well pop up on the Mook/Verb card, NOME or World Dom.
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 06:51 PM   #37
Dusted123

Dusted123 is not the worst person
in 2018 I feel like "nerd" is more of a mindstate or lack of confidence

People be pulling up reddit and checking their Cellphone games at the bar, if forums and gaming makes you a nerd everyone is a nerd today except our grandparents
Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
12316, 8217