Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Lets Have A Discussion About Imaginary Win/Loss Records & The Signicance Of Nerd Fans

Old 08-04-2014, 05:07 AM   #1
WillyBoFung

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
WillyBoFung is a PY Poster
Lets Have A Discussion About Imaginary Win/Loss Records & The Signicance Of Nerd Fans

thread intentionally made longer to weed out trolls

seeing Jamal Richardson's thread about how aye verb's stock is going to drop when his battle against illmac drops gave me deja vu... correct me if im wrong.... but didnt we just hear that when he battled caustic? "his stock is going to drop when verb vs caustic drops"...

it made me realize... the nerdier fan base does not understand how business works what so ever...

1. your imaginary win/loss records are just that... imaginary... and they have nothing to with why promoters book battles... they book battles based on who they think can expand their league and bring them return on investment...

someone like verb can lose every battle in your opinion... its irrelevant though... because when he is booked... he attracts people to come to their event... even the people that hate him want to come and see him lose (in their opinion)... win or loss means nothing... he brings return on investment... its fairly simple to understand

2. do u realize how small the nerd voice is overall in battle rap? lets compare verb vs caustic to verb vs goodz... verb vs caustic has about 107,000 views... and was dropped about a month earlier... verb vs goodz has over 4 times that many views... at about 466,000 already...

wut that tells an intelligent person is simple... a majority of battle fans DIDNT EVEN FUCKING WATCH VERB VS CAUSTIC

they dont even fucking care enough to watch it... so to them... it changed nothing... and further more... go on the verb vs caustic comments... and a shitload of them have verb winning... which means that number of u thinking he lost and his stock willl drop shrinks even lower... almost to where it doesnt even matter...

3. another example of when two battlers are on an even platform... Most people say b magic beat clips... so fucking wut? did that stop clips from getting booked top tier? of course not... because he has a large fanbase and they still ride with him... and he still brings return on investment... it didnt change a thing for him... win or lose is irrelevant

4. get this thru ur head... nerd fans are a very small portion of battle fans... probably like 10% of all fans... and most fans wont even watch their battkes enough to care... 10% is "never" going to matter against the 90%

nerds will tell u illmac is killing every one of the top tier street battlers... and thats great... but notice how he only gets booked at the nerd events... the 90% of fans are not even impressed enough to want to watch him... and the arizona event is not a real url event... and the card was not made by url

its ok to be a nerd fan... there is nothing wrong with that... if everyone was cool... the workd would lack balance... but its time u actually understand that ur opinion means nothing lmfao

Last edited by WillyBoFung; 08-04-2014 at 05:18 AM.
WillyBoFung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 05:08 AM   #2
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
jamal richardson hahahhahahahahaha
amazing

i kept reading and only nerds watched verb caustic is on point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I'm bisexual.
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 05:13 AM   #3
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
Stock doesn't drop because of losses. Stock drops because of bad performances.

Hitman's and Chilla Jones stock didn't drop after their Verb and JC battles.

Verb's stock won't drop because Illmac outperformed him, it will drop because he came light (apparently, haven't watched).
Schwarzer_Negger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 05:18 AM   #4
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzer_Negger View Post
Stock doesn't drop because of losses. Stock drops because of bad performances.

Hitman's and Chilla Jones stock didn't drop after their Verb and JC battles.

Verb's stock won't drop because Illmac outperformed him, it will drop because he came light (apparently, haven't watched).
lol it wont drop at all... the majority of battle fans wont even watch it... and half that do will say he won... im one of the people that have him winning

hitmans stock also didnt drop when a bunch of people said hollow beat him...

Last edited by WillyBoFung; 08-04-2014 at 06:22 AM.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:18 AM   #5
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyBoFung View Post

thread intentionally made longer to weed out trolls

seeing Jamal Richardson's thread about how aye verb's stock is going to drop when his battle against illmac drops gave me deja vu... correct me if im wrong.... but didnt we just hear that when he battled caustic? "his stock is going to drop when verb vs caustic drops"...

it made me realize... the nerdier fan base does not understand how business works what so ever...

1. your imaginary win/loss records are just that... imaginary... and they have nothing to with why promoters book battles... they book battles based on who they think can expand their league and bring them return on investment...

someone like verb can lose every battle in your opinion... its irrelevant though... because when he is booked... he attracts people to come to their event... even the people that hate him want to come and see him lose (in their opinion)... win or loss means nothing... he brings return on investment... its fairly simple to understand

2. do u realize how small the nerd voice is overall in battle rap? lets compare verb vs caustic to verb vs goodz... verb vs caustic has about 107,000 views... and was dropped about a month earlier... verb vs goodz has over 4 times that many views... at about 466,000 already...

wut that tells an intelligent person is simple... a majority of battle fans DIDNT EVEN FUCKING WATCH VERB VS CAUSTIC

they dont even fucking care enough to watch it... so to them... it changed nothing... and further more... go on the verb vs caustic comments... and a shitload of them have verb winning... which means that number of u thinking he lost and his stock willl drop shrinks even lower... almost to where it doesnt even matter...

3. another example of when two battlers are on an even platform... Most people say b magic beat clips... so fucking wut? did that stop clips from getting booked top tier? of course not... because he has a large fanbase and they still ride with him... and he still brings return on investment... it didnt change a thing for him... win or lose is irrelevant

4. get this thru ur head... nerd fans are a very small portion of battle fans... probably like 10% of all fans... and most fans wont even watch their battkes enough to care... 10% is "never" going to matter against the 90%

nerds will tell u illmac is killing every one of the top tier street battlers... and thats great... but notice how he only gets booked at the nerd events... the 90% of fans are not even impressed enough to want to watch him... and the arizona event is not a real url event... and the card was not made by url

its ok to be a nerd fan... there is nothing wrong with that... if everyone was cool... the workd would lack balance... but its time u actually understand that ur opinion means nothing lmfao

You clearly made a thread about everything I am clearly aware of. No need to explain... These fans on RMBVA are smart mother fuckers. I've been keeping track of battle shit since like 2008.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 05:20 AM   #6
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
comparing the business end to the competitive aspect is something that should be left to dry twats lookin for a new pin number.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 05:27 AM   #7
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
battles happenin now will leave a history showin Verb as a Jaz-O and Magic, etc as a Hov for ya weak ass part of the country. Once BattleRap gets its 15 mins of exposure and popular opinion start lookin at Caustic, Illmac, Diz, etc matches he's gonna look bummy as fuck. Legacy now is whats gonna create an "actual career" instead of what ppl who became successful stepped on.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:43 AM   #8
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Lush was on record saying not coming correct will affect his future pay on KOTD. That is his stock dropping. Doesn't matter if his pay on URL is the same. He's still worth less than he was when KOTD would pay him more.

People like Norbes have made this implication before to about rappers over saturating themselves. So for all you know his stock dropped over there to. Of course he still gets booked, and he will always be offered top tier opponents. It doesn't mean his value hasn't dropped.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:14 AM   #9
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
battles happenin now will leave a history showin Verb as a Jaz-O and Magic, etc as a Hov for ya weak ass part of the country. Once BattleRap gets its 15 mins of exposure and popular opinion start lookin at Caustic, Illmac, Diz, etc matches he's gonna look bummy as fuck. Legacy now is whats gonna create an "actual career" instead of what ppl who became successful stepped on.
excuse me?
Old 08-04-2014, 06:18 AM   #10
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
Lush was on record saying not coming correct will affect his future pay on KOTD. That is his stock dropping. Doesn't matter if his pay on URL is the same. He's still worth less than he was when KOTD would pay him more.

People like Norbes have made this implication before to about rappers over saturating themselves. So for all you know his stock dropped over there to. Of course he still gets booked, and he will always be offered top tier opponents. It doesn't mean his value hasn't dropped.
if only the real world worked like this

hey rick ross... ur show sucked last time and i paid u 100,000... i want to offer u 75000 this time... despite the fact that u came and everyone showed up and i made my money

^that would be great... probably happens often in fantasy land ctfu
Old 08-04-2014, 06:19 AM   #11
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
fans who have seen his battles know Verb is capable of pulling out classic performances that nobody besides Loaded lux and Arsonal can do. that's facts. i'm sure op would switch Hitman with Lux...but that's besides the point.

..we know these guys are capable of shit others are not... that's why they have more popularity(views) and therefore make more $$ get booked more etc

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:21 AM   #12
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Quote:

Lush: Yo verb come back to KOTD but im paying you 1000 less
VerB: Fuck you
Quote:
I'm bisexual.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:23 AM   #13
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by THACITY View Post
Lush: Yo verb come back to KOTD but im paying you 1000 less
VerB: Fuck you
exactly how i imagined that concersation going

verb didnt go seeking out kotd in the first place... they sought out him...
Old 08-04-2014, 06:25 AM   #14
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Paul Robeson is not the worst person
OP is 100% correct on this one
Top Ten White People: 1. Norman Bethune 2. Vladimir Lenin 3. Abraham Lincoln 4. George Carlin 5. John Brown 6. Frank Thompson 7. Lyudmila Pavlichenko 8. Anna Louise Strong 9. Woody Guthrie 10. Tadeusz Kościuszko
Paul Robeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:25 AM   #15
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Quote:
exactly how i imagined that concersation going

verb didnt go seeking out kotd in the first place... they sought out him...
People will always pay to see verb
I can't understand how people dont see that
Quote:
I'm bisexual.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:28 AM   #16
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by THACITY View Post
People will always pay to see verb
I can't understand how people dont see that
a lot of fans on this site are Canadian and West coasters who enjoy "comedy-style" rap and havent even heard Verb's classic shit. it's no knock on them...theyve only seen VErb vs Illmac, Diz n Caustic... not a good sample for Verb.

so they think he sucks.

i mean i disagree with them but it is what it is

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 08-04-2014, 07:00 AM   #17
Mistake
Shannon dougherty's nips

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Mistake is not the worst person
Hhhmmm it's weird how the people on this forum
That go on about this shit seem to be the biggest nerds

Ah we'll back to it fellas enjoy
Mistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 07:01 AM   #18
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
a lot of fans on this site are Canadian and West coasters who enjoy "comedy-style" rap and havent even heard Verb's classic shit. it's no knock on them...theyve only seen VErb vs Illmac, Diz n Caustic... not a good sample for Verb.

so they think he sucks.

i mean i disagree with them but it is what it is
You're generalizing really heavily. I think most people (especially West Coasters) that think he sucks just watched 2 of his battles where his performance was lackluster and forget what he's truly capable of.

Personally, tanking battles makes him less of a draw for west coast events because while I DID watch his classic shit, and still do on occasion, shit was hella impressive vs the last few battles he seems to be either outta steam or just coasting for cash.

Verb is a draw, no matter what people say. When I saw Verb on the card for BOTB 6, that was one of the reasons I ended up attending, and while I don't think Verb vs Diz was anywhere near as good as his classic battles where you can see him going in, I still felt he put on a better performance than Diz that day. But if he was on for a BOTB 7 next week, would I still want to attend? Probably, yeah. But only if the other battles were ones I'd want to watch rather than just because Verb had a battle. When performers tank battles, especially a few in a row, they become less of a draw.

tl;dr -

Verb was a draw. Verb tanked battles. Verb is still a draw, but less so.
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 07:03 AM   #19
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
There is obviously battle rap stock......

Think before lux hollows getting 30k? No because his stock rose

Think reed will get paid to battle again? No his stock dropped

Think people go through the Pgs for? To raise their stock.......

And there's new leagues and events coming all the time now like TS and BET.....

Wonder why snoop dogg didn't recruit aye verb for his gladiator school
Quote:
I don't have girls in my bed. I don't bring anyone to my house
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 07:09 AM   #20
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

verb choked his first time on tv.. he supposed to be seasoned and yet got schooled by the same ny dick he been ridin his whole carurrrrr.

verb need to keep makin songs to his spirit animals

verb sound like he battlin white ppl on beat.

verb is well noun as a gay.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:31 AM   #21
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
who the hell is aye verb?
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 07:55 AM   #22
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

hey rick ross... ur show sucked last time and i paid u 100,000... i want to offer u 75000 this time... despite the fact that u came and everyone showed up and i made my money

You're comparing a Rick Ross show to Aye Verb? Why do you constantly talk about business and have such a piss poor understanding of pretty much everything?

Rick Ross is the draw to a Rick Ross show. Aye Verb is the not only draw to a KOTD event, especially not in LA.

If Rick Ross got paid to be apart of a festival and had the worst performance they aren't going to offer him the same money next year, or they won't even invite him back.

Obviously Verb isn't at the point of not being invited back, and probably never will be. But you're trippin if you don't think Verb jumps at the chance for some money and a free trip to Cali, even if that amount is less than last time.

Do you think Verb is actually caking of battle rap? You do don't you...? lol..
Old 08-04-2014, 08:06 AM   #23
Wake
antilluminati

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Wake is not the worst person
I didnt read but yes his stockll drop further. Caustic embarrassed him, but Illmac completely outclassed him, showing that Veb is nowhere near that level.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #24
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Another excuse thread to try and justify Verb's shit performances?

Here's one to make your head explode...

Explain why he did the exact same thing he did against Caustic on national TV.

"Nobody watched that" or "nobody cared" or "he didn't care" does not apply here considering he used the exact same verse he used against Caustic and still choked.

You understand he still choked against Goodz?

K just making sure.
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 12:41 PM   #25
j4remi

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
j4remi is a PY Poster
"Winning" or "Losing" won't matter for sure. Agreed it comes down to how much of a draw he is, but if his KOTD battles aren't doing bigger numbers than other battles, then the obvious implication is that Lush should invest money in cheaper cats that aren't so ridiculously inconsistent (or in Verb's KOTD career...consistently underwhelming). I don't bother checking for view count, so I don't know or care to compare Verb's KOTD battle view count to the rest of the guys that show up. I'm just saying that Verb's value to that company shouldn't be very high if he's consistently turning in wack performances and not getting significant views (that Caustic battle view count is weak).

All of that said, he'll still be considered top tier because he was killing it for a long time but dude hasn't had a stand out performance in a while. Even his battles that people claim are good performances don't come close to his best performances at all.
j4remi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 12:55 PM   #26
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManFromSpace View Post

tl;dr -

Verb was a draw. Verb tanked battles. Verb is still a draw, but less so.
bruh, i'd be generalizing if i said "people on this site.." i said "a lot of people.."

that's just the impression i get. people will say things like "Verb sucks" then i'll ask them what battles they've seen. and they go "uhh the ones on the fresh coast obv"

obviously, we all know verb's best material has been in STL. or in NY but years ago. how many posters are there, on here, from STL? 2? get my point?

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 08-04-2014, 12:55 PM   #27
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Willy killing these Jamal Richardsons

They don't have a clue.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 12:56 PM   #28
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Another excuse thread to try and justify Verb's shit performances?

Here's one to make your head explode...

Explain why he did the exact same thing he did against Caustic on national TV.

"Nobody watched that" or "nobody cared" or "he didn't care" does not apply here considering he used the exact same verse he used against Caustic and still choked.

K just making sure.
Dead@ this dummy asking a question then answering his own question.

Get back on another alias, this one isn't working out.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:57 PM   #29
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post

K just making sure.
you understand his material was 1000000x tougher to memorize than Goodz' shit right? he stumbled...didnt choke. Fans are the toughest on Verb, because deep down, they know he was the GOAT.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 08-04-2014, 12:58 PM   #30
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

By Ekelon's stupid standards, Dizaster chokes every battle.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:05 PM   #31
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Do you think Verb is actually caking of battle rap? You do don't you...? lol..
Verb makes more $$ battling to everyone not named "Loaded Lux, Murda Mook, Arsonal and Hitman Holla"... why?

but he makes a bulk of $$ hosting parties..at least, that's what i've heard. the top tier guys can make some change of this shit...they gotta find other ways to get "wealthy", though. verb aint wealthy...but i'm sure he's 100000000x better off than Dizaster lol

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 08-04-2014, 01:10 PM   #32
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
thread is on point

same goes for any top tier battlers... goodz/math/clips/pat/diz/hitman/magic/rex etc

they can fuck up all they want there will always be people wanting to see them
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 01:16 PM   #33
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
thread is on point

same goes for any top tier battlers... goodz/math/clips/pat/diz/hitman/magic/rex etc

they can fuck up all they want there will always be people wanting to see them
this is true...but i think Diz has been taken advantage of because he loves battling so much. Diz is top tier because a lot of people come out to see him but he sells himself for cheap (again, this is what ive heard) and that's prob why he was borrowing socks and $$ for food on Total Slaughter.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 08-04-2014, 03:09 PM   #34
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:

It actually does If you are promoter and you promote Rick Ross he does a bad show everyone complains and you aren't going to get the same buzz as before. You say Ross your buzz is not the same as it was last time I don't know if I will invest 100,000 on a Rick Ross show next time.

So if Rick Ross wants a show there he will accept the 75000

Bare minimum what Verb has done with his last 2 performances is he's no made himself lower on the KOTD totem pole. Aswell bottom line is that it's harder and harder to remember a great Verb performance. And even you admit and can't deny the overall image of Verb right now is he's fallen off. Even if it's to lesser known people losing can't help that image
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 04:35 PM   #35
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
It actually does If you are promoter and you promote Rick Ross he does a bad show everyone complains and you aren't going to get the same buzz as before. You say Ross your buzz is not the same as it was last time I don't know if I will invest 100,000 on a Rick Ross show next time.

So if Rick Ross wants a show there he will accept the 75000

Bare minimum what Verb has done with his last 2 performances is he's no made himself lower on the KOTD totem pole. Aswell bottom line is that it's harder and harder to remember a great Verb performance. And even you admit and can't deny the overall image of Verb right now is he's fallen off. Even if it's to lesser known people losing can't help that image
no... thats not how it works... rick ross fee stays the same... and u either pay it or he doesnt come... its that simple...

he still brings people out... and that is wut u are paying for... its fairly simple lmfao
Old 08-04-2014, 06:05 PM   #36
yomama
Banned

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
yomama is a PY Poster
signiFicance
you retarded fuck
yomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:24 PM   #37
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
no... thats not how it works... rick ross fee stays the same... and u either pay it or he doesnt come... its that simple...

he still brings people out... and that is wut u are paying for... its fairly simple lmfao
Indeed, because otherwise Ross will do a show for someone else who will pay him, and his massive amount of fans will still come to see him

Verb on the other hand has 10 hardcore fans and a total of 2 platforms who can offer him more than one decently paid battle each year. Also, let's not pretend Verb and Ross are in any way comparable financially.
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:39 PM   #38
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

lol @ "verb having 10 hardcore fans"

i'm not disputing that Verb was way worse than he usually was vs Caustic and Illmac... but if you guys think that he "lost his fans" youre delusional af.

verb may have become exponentially more hated on the West coast... but you know what? people also said that Verb got killed by Dizaster, at the event... you know why?
...because people enjoy who they enjoy; we live in an age where people have preconceived notions about established battlers. Diz is their guy; he "won the battle" in their eyes before Verb spit a bar. that's no knock on them. people fuck with who they fuck with, for the most part.

battle rap the most subjective "sport" in the world.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 08-04-2014, 06:42 PM   #39
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
Verb on the other hand has 10 hardcore fans and a total of 2 platforms who can offer him more than one decently paid battle each year.
wrong forum... we dont really do the childish trolling on here... otbva would be more geared towards someone making comments like this lmfao
Old 08-04-2014, 06:43 PM   #40
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomama View Post
signiFicance
you retarded fuck
bahahaha...epic failure

Tags
arkansas 2 ny, caustic beat verb with comcentral lines, drebin just tagged dat ass, i live on michigan st, i love hookers, ignorway, illmac towered over verb, im a curly haired boy, im from sweden, salute, verb 1st pro battler to go bankrupt, verb running out of lib balm, willy breaks verb coffeemug, willy is verb's accountant