Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
Yeah his top ten his just had alot of bad performances lately

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Tyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:23 PM   #42
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Jereurghmy View Post
tl;dr my advice- find better things to do with your life than writing me personal essays

You out of all people should not be telling what to do with my life. Now that I've dissected your bullshit you have nothing to say? You had quite the rant about how everything I know and believe is fucking stupid and I should kill myself like the artists I enjoy while you were on your high-horse. Now that your in the wrong or can't even justify your opinion you want to move on? damn your stubborn, can't even admit you went too far or that your wrong. there's a word you should know and apply it to your life, it's called RESPONSIBILITY - When one owns up to there duties or mistakes.
These "personal essays" takes me 5 minutes, I do have many better things to do than to open your eyes. Leave me alone or do something positive, there's enough hate on this forum. Also what I posted was the VERY tip of the iceberg of the hip hop I know and listen to, or even music for that matter. Don't assume what you don't know.

Last edited by Nikolas34520; 07-09-2015 at 08:37 PM.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:18 PM   #43
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
You out of all people should not be telling what to do with my life. Now that I've dissected your bullshit you have nothing to say? You had quite the rant about how everything I know and believe is fucking stupid and I should kill myself like the artists I enjoy while you were on your high-horse. Now that your in the wrong or can't even justify your opinion you want to move on? damn your stubborn, can't even admit you went too far or that your wrong. there's a word you should know and apply it to your life, it's called RESPONSIBILITY - When one owns up to there duties or mistakes.
These "personal essays" takes me 5 minutes, I do have many better things to do than to open your eyes. Leave me alone or do something positive, there's enough hate on this forum. Also what I posted was the VERY tip of the iceberg of the hip hop I know and listen to, or even music for that matter. Don't assume what you don't know.

bro go to the hip hop subforum to talk about music, this thread is about dizaster- anything besides that is pointless, if you dont have something to say about that fuck outta here

Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:31 PM   #44
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Jereurghmy View Post
bro go to the hip hop subforum to talk about music, this thread is about dizaster- anything besides that is pointless, if you dont have something to say about that fuck outta here

Again and again I keep explaining, it's not about the stupid subforum, it's the point I'm trying to get accross but fair enough point. Also I think the thread shifted from diz to how much of a shitty human you are. Regardless fuck you and your thread, on to more important or entertaining things. Karma knows no mercy.

Last edited by Nikolas34520; 07-09-2015 at 10:19 PM.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hip hop is for fags.com, migos vs tribe called quest, real hip hop fags