Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
We need to change some shit

Old 08-04-2016, 02:39 AM   #1
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
We need to change some shit

@Seanzo @ledge or whoever mods this. I like posting about battling but I also like hip hop discussions and sharing music and stuff but this mixtaped dude littered the whole subforum with shitty mixtape links. I suggest if you guys don't want to get rid of him can you guys at least split the subforum into 2 cause I'd like to post stuff and have other discussions going without being drowned out by mixtape links. I get it's not a popular area of the site but I'd like to get it going again.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:10 PM   #2
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@riffic
Old 08-04-2016, 05:35 PM   #3
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
I've told Sean I don't think we need most of the sections that are currently made and that nearly all discussions that happen outside of the BVA can happen in The Yard

I'm of the opinion that the site should just be the BVA forum with a couple of subforums listed at the top
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 01:54 AM   #4
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
ppl only pretend to care about other sections should be BVA and text battler and then w.e ppl actually prove interest in
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 02:32 AM   #5
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
@riffic I'm completely aware about the yard being the only other place beside the battle discussions that's active but I'd like to change it. I'm not gonna front, despite the things that piss me off I love RMBVA. I just feel it's getting bland and I'd like to start posting about Hip Hop cause that's why I love battle rap. Maybe if I can get things going again which I promise to try my best, and maybe it will interest other people but atm the state of here is total shit. I don't even want to post here but I'd like to turn it around. I'm a fan of Hip Hop wayy before battle rap. I know everyone doesn't feel the same way, all I know is nothing is gonna change if nothing happens.

Please just get rid of the mixtaped guy or wipe this subforum clean and let me get it going again. If it don't work you can scrap the whole idea and I'll be first to say it's a dumb idea but at least do something.

I'm not asking to make this website into something it's not or anything (since I don't control it) but hip hop is the foundation of all of this and should be preserved or at least an area where fans and people that think alike can discuss. I promise no shitty mixtape links or any filler. I understand if you guys aren't down but I'd like to try.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:35 AM   #6
Nikolas34520

Maybe I just need to find another forum to post about hip hop but I can't find any good ones. Before the mixtaped prick came in I liked this area, found a lot of good music.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:13 PM   #7
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
The yard isint active tho because no one actually wants to talk about anything xpt battle rap and racism

There's like 3 of u so just PM them or skype them lol...but for real just post in the yard maybe ull make it worth having
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:26 PM   #8
Nikolas34520

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
The yard isint active tho because no one actually wants to talk about anything xpt battle rap and racism

There's like 3 of u so just PM them or skype them lol...but for real just post in the yard maybe ull make it worth having
Good point, I just want to change something. I'll stick with the yard and try to build something from there then.