Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Will The Promoter That Books Yung Ill 2 Battle Fresco "Tell Him"?

Old 01-05-2014, 11:56 AM   #1
WillyRotel

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
WillyRotel is a PY Poster
Will The Promoter That Books Yung Ill 2 Battle Fresco "Tell Him"?

u kno hes gonna ask lmfao

just started smoking weed again... was watching a battle... saw young ill in it... and thought about this...

if a promoter tries to book yung ill vs fresco... will they have the guts to "tell" Yung Ill?

u kno hes gonna ask... "why fresco? what do u mean peopke wanna see it... why?"

as soon as ill says that its crunch time for the promoter... do u think they will pussy out.. and dodge the question? or do u think they will man up and tell him?

"look yung ill we are just going to be honest with u... there is no easy way to say this... u both look like sum little gay bastards... and u both can rap... so people think that it would be a hilarious matchup"

i kind of think they will "have to" tell him honestly... hes not stupid... if they dont tell him... they will be getting "that phone call" from yung ill on sum..,

"i know why u wanna book me vs fresco... im not stupid...nu think it would be funny to put black little gay looking kid that can rap against white little gaupy looking kid that can rap... u think this is funny u asshole!"

u kno hes gonna be on sum... "this is sum bullshit"

wut do u think... will they just be up front about it?
WillyRotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:09 PM   #2
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
oh no...
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:10 PM   #3
fresco
Dad

Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
fresco is not the worst person
i'm going to break the rules here and let everyone know i'm battling a white person at bo4.

sorry organik
Old 01-05-2014, 12:15 PM   #4
WillyRotel

hey tag man... do u just want me to put ur tag that u put in every thread in my signature? if i do that u would not gave to stay up 24 hours waiting for me to post threads so u can tag them immediately

6:10 am on a sunday and the kid "still" had that tag up instantky lmfao

just say the word kid and i will throw that shit in my sig... u can get sum sleep lmfao
Old 01-05-2014, 12:15 PM   #5
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
soul maybe?
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:29 PM   #6
WillyRotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRotel View Post
hey tag man... do u just want me to put ur tag that u put in every thread in my signature? if i do that u would not gave to stay up 24 hours waiting for me to post threads so u can tag them immediately

6:10 am on a sunday and the kid "still" had that tag up instantky lmfao

just say the word kid and i will throw that shit in my sig... u can get sum sleep lmfao
can sum1 tell @riffic she doesnt have to be scared to come forward about this lmfao

i would tell him myself but daddy cant speak to his little hoes on ignore lmfao
Old 01-05-2014, 12:31 PM   #7
TurboMikey

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
TurboMikey is a PY Poster
This just got interesting, I thought for sure it was Yung Ill or Remy D vs Fresco

Shotty or Thesaurus vs Fresco would be crazy IMO

Maybe it's Yung Ill vs Rone, I thought Rone would get Rich after his blog about Rich being an easy win tho.
TurboMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:38 PM   #8
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
can sum1 tell @riffic she doesnt have to be scared to come forward about this lmfao

i would tell him myself but daddy cant speak to his little hoes on ignore lmfao
what?
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:41 PM   #9
HEXANE
Caucasian Filipino

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
HEXANE is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresco View Post
i'm going to break the rules here and let everyone know i'm battling a white person at bo4.

sorry organik
how sad
Old 01-05-2014, 12:52 PM   #10
wreker17

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
wreker17 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
soul maybe?
My thoughts exactly. Would be an insane battle
wreker17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:59 PM   #11
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
what?
i think hes implying that ur the guy that keeps putting the same tags in all of willys threads , the tags about willy on cityx rating whores
Old 01-05-2014, 01:04 PM   #12
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
yeahh nah i'm too scared to come forward about that
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 01-05-2014, 01:32 PM   #13
CollarboneSnap

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
CollarboneSnap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
soul maybe?
nope, i know who soul is battling
Then-then-then put on-put on the same

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
CollarboneSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:59 PM   #14
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
if what Fresco said is true then he should be banned from the event

then whoever booked the pointless battle he had should non-fatally shoot themselves

10 whites(other than himself) have been anounced:3 are undercard types, 3 he has battled b4 (in some fashion), which leaves Sketcn,Shotty,Saurus, and Cane and I feel it would be a waste to bring Shotty back to battle Fresco and they definitely would not waste bringin Fresco to battle Sketch(not in Toronto anyway) and Im pretty sure who Saurus and Cane are battling so Im calling Bullshit

Last edited by Neanderthol; 01-05-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:23 PM   #15
CollarboneSnap

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
CollarboneSnap is not the worst person
TheSaurus has said he has no interest in battling Fresco, Rone has already battled Fresco, it's SURELY not Tax, Megadef, Lex, it's not Sketch, it's not Soul, it's not Real Deal, it's not Rone...

Fresco vs Shotty?

nah he's def battling yung ill.
Then-then-then put on-put on the same

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
CollarboneSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:42 PM   #16
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Ken I. Kickett is not the worst person
This is what I took from 2 pgs of this.

Willy is hilarious on weed. (glad to have u back on the Green side)

Fresco just let the cat's head out the bag, just not the whole kitty...

and then right after Fresco Possibly admitted some Top(tier)Secret Info--- It took like 7 posts for anyone to notice due to Willy's Hooker Tribulations.

----------- @WillyRotel in the words of one of the most
(according to some ppl on here ((smh)) Gifted battlers ever...

"What else!"

1. Pesci choked, he didn't plan it.
2. WRC tapes were not stolen, they were recorded over and no one wanted to admit it.

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Ken I. Kickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:14 PM   #17
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
well, at least willy knows to smoke it and not fuck it

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:36 PM   #18
wizworld
I back my meat out

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
wizworld probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
if what Fresco said is true then he should be banned from the event

then whoever booked the pointless battle he had should non-fatally shoot themselves

10 whites(other than himself) have been anounced:3 are undercard types, 3 he has battled b4 (in some fashion), which leaves Sketcn,Shotty,Saurus, and Cane and I feel it would be a waste to bring Shotty back to battle Fresco and they definitely would not waste bringin Fresco to battle Sketch(not in Toronto anyway) and Im pretty sure who Saurus and Cane are battling so Im calling Bullshit
I don't think any fans would be opposed to Real Deal vs Fresco rematch. Very unlikely but I wouldn't rule it out. Fresco vs Charron would be a dope style clash as well.
wizworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 06:06 PM   #19
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

sorry organik
fresco top 5 no debatin

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 07:50 PM   #20
WillyRotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyWatters View Post
fresco top 5 no debatin
interesting post... kinda of makes us curious about something... out of curiousity... we are wonering if u have ever "liked a phaggot"?

We arent asking if u r gay... just if u ever "liked" one... like if uve ever had one that u said "boy i like this phaggot here.. hes one handsome phaggot"?

have u ever thought this before!
Old 01-05-2014, 08:00 PM   #21
WillyRotel

Question

Quote:
i think hes implying that ur the guy that keeps putting the same tags in all of willys threads , the tags about willy on cityx rating whores
not even implying... he was the only one i. the thread wen they were made... just trying to save the boy sum work... hes working 24 hour shifts trying to monitor so he can be ready to add that on every thread i make... but for wut purpose! i dont even care about nobe of that shit they do lmfao

i could easily post that im from sweden, liv in a house in south st louis, and love to rob hookers in my spare time if it would save him sum work.., i think hes expecting so ething to happen by posting that shit

not sure wut? i dont give a shit... its been like two years on every thread and this is the first time ive even acknowledged it lmao.,. just figured i could save him sum work finally...

i wonder wut they "expect" to hapoen when they do this stuff? who is actually going to care?

well if he doesnt want me to add it to my sig he can look forward to another year of monitoring for my threads 24/7... and this will be the only time i acknowldge ut in 2014... his choice
Old 01-05-2014, 08:37 PM   #22
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
interesting post... kinda of makes us curious about something... out of curiousity... we are wonering if u have ever "liked a phaggot"?

We arent asking if u r gay... just if u ever "liked" one... like if uve ever had one that u said "boy i like this phaggot here.. hes one handsome phaggot"?

have u ever thought this before!
ahahahahaahahah what else william?

& no to answer your question.

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:59 PM   #23
SuperNegger
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
SuperNegger is a PY Poster
Quote:
not even implying... he was the only one i. the thread wen they were made... just trying to save the boy sum work... hes working 24 hour shifts trying to monitor so he can be ready to add that on every thread i make... but for wut purpose! i dont even care about nobe of that shit they do lmfao

i could easily post that im from sweden, liv in a house in south st louis, and love to rob hookers in my spare time if it would save him sum work.., i think hes expecting so ething to happen by posting that shit

not sure wut? i dont give a shit... its been like two years on every thread and this is the first time ive even acknowledged it lmao.,. just figured i could save him sum work finally...

i wonder wut they "expect" to hapoen when they do this stuff? who is actually going to care?

well if he doesnt want me to add it to my sig he can look forward to another year of monitoring for my threads 24/7... and this will be the only time i acknowldge ut in 2014... his choice
It's 100% not @riffic, all I'm saying.
Light travels at 186,000 miles per second. In a single year light will travel 5,865,696,000,000 miles. It would take 100,000 light years to travel, in a straight line, from one side of our galaxy to the other at the speed of light. The nearest galaxy is 2,000,000 light years away from ours. More galaxies exist in the Universe than there are grains of sand on every beach on Earth.

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein
SuperNegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:04 PM   #24
WillyRotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNegger View Post
It's 100% not @riffic, all I'm saying.
of course its not (winks)

anyways though offer stands for "the person" for today only... as of tomorrow they will have to continue on monitoring duty for another year without acknowledgement... their choice lmfao

they put over a year in to this..l im finally giving them the attention they are seeking... so they better act now
Old 01-05-2014, 09:18 PM   #25
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Props to fresco for announcing that, unless he's trolling, but I'm taking his word for it.

I don't know what the point of him battling one of these white dudes is tho really
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:37 PM   #26
BATTLERAP BITCH
I'm a white boy

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
BATTLERAP BITCH is not the worst person
Quote:

sorry organik
I knew you were battling DNA.. good battle!

No.. we all know you are going to battle Arcane and destroy him
Old 01-05-2014, 09:53 PM   #27
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
Quote:

sorry organik
damn that literally made this whole thread irrelevant in any way lol
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:48 PM   #28
WillyRotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Murray View Post
damn that literally made this whole thread irrelevant in any way lol
Explain this?
Old 01-05-2014, 11:54 PM   #29
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
Quote:
Explain this?
lol well you were asking about a situation regarding a battle we thought was gonna take place, but isn't...
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 12:29 AM   #30
WillyRotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Murray View Post
lol well you were asking about a situation regarding a battle we thought was gonna take place, but isn't...
??? i said nothing about it happening at the "Blackout" event
Old 01-06-2014, 12:41 AM   #31
Coolstoryhoe

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Coolstoryhoe probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
??? i said nothing about it happening at the "Blackout" event
whoa what a "weird" post
Coolstoryhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:15 AM   #32
riffic
RYD ;

lol I think I brought up the hooker thing like twice, which apparently translates into a yearlong smear campaign. must be hard to take your online persona so seriously
Quote:
Old 01-06-2014, 03:02 AM   #33
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

well idk who does the tags ,

but i do have to admit that literally almost the instant u post a thread the tags are there ,

nobody seems to care tho so no harm no foul , its kinda unrewarding and futile to put so much effort into the tags cuz it takes nothing away from willy IMO
Old 01-06-2014, 03:22 AM   #34
yomama
Banned

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
yomama is a PY Poster
^^
willy is still a fag making threads about prostitutes on hookers forum
no changes
yomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:14 AM   #35
WillyRotel

Quote:
well idk who does the tags ,

but i do have to admit that literally almost the instant u post a thread the tags are there ,

nobody seems to care tho so no harm no foul , its kinda unrewarding and futile to put so much effort into the tags cuz it takes nothing away from willy IMO
LOL Its a mod thats why... i just used riffic as a patsy to figure it out... wasnt hard

i just started adding it for them... soon as i make a thread... i add the tag... hopefully they can catch sum sleep now
Old 01-06-2014, 08:43 AM   #36
Blasphem-E
Urban Ruckus

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Blasphem-E is a PY Poster
Fresco vs 100 bulletz confirmed
Blasphem-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 08:48 AM   #37
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
^^^^by who…. really, thats a horrible match up.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:52 AM   #38
Mr.Mumbles905
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Mr.Mumbles905 is a PY Poster
They could word it better as neither gay you could say its the battle
If the metros of the fashion stars

Or just way that ppl always ask u never why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mr.Mumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:55 AM   #39
Mr.Mumbles905
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Mr.Mumbles905 is a PY Poster
Fresco vs saurus is the only white left that's worth the battle if not soul and don't thinks charron

Mr.Mumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #40
WillyRotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mumbles905 View Post
They could word it better as neither gay you could say its the battle
If the metros of the fashion stars

Or just way that ppl always ask u never why

LMFAO @ "battle of the metros"... that would only make it worse...

Tags
8230, another stupid hooker guy thread, dirty swede, google: willy word cityx guide, no one gives a fk that u smoked weed, willy all of a sudden likes kotd, willy is a virgin, willy is kotd newest fan, willy loves hookers, willy watches basementality, willy wishes all battle rappers were gay, willy's kotd knowledge sucks