Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
why are you guys so hung up on race?

Old 03-15-2014, 01:10 AM   #1
Caustic
VIP

Mentioned: 203 Post(s)
Caustic is not the worst person
why are you guys so hung up on race?

I dont understand. It makes me not want to fuck w this site. You guys can have whatever personal opinion about me and say im mad and all that.. but ive been a pretty good sport about it all tbh and my problem doesnt have much to do with me specifically.. I can speak up for myself.

Whenever I log on it just seems like a sea of bullshit closet racism that you wouldn't get away with in public. so you do it anonymously online which I guess makes more sense but why??

I used to get news from this forum about who was battling when and what scandalous shit has happened and I could generally find out most of what was going on in a few minutes.

NOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING I see something vague on twitter so I try to look into it and my natural instinct is to come here. As soon as I open the page its a list of racially driven arguments about nothing that end in one person trying to be funnier than the other person until they are both not funny anymore and everyone has lost interest in the original subject..

Never do I read someone's post these days and think "hey, thats a pretty good idea" or "wow I never saw it that way" because its just become a gravesite of failed jokes and identity crisis.

If you're white.. YOU'RE WHITE. Unless you are weird and self loathing that should be totally ok.
if you are black.. YOU'RE BLACK. Congrats, I dont know why that makes your opinion worth more than anyone else's.

Were all just fans of this shit so why is that such a shameful thing? Its 2014, white people can rap now. Black people also good. People like different shit. My nose is big. Who gives a fuck??

I like posting but I dont want to have to feel obligated to defend my race or troll back just to participate. Smoke something.. and chill out. This shit can be fun.
Caustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:12 AM   #2
Caustic
VIP

-sincerely

A frustrated fan
Old 03-15-2014, 01:13 AM   #3
Dunk

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Dunk is a PY Poster
i fuckin hate filipinos

have u ever thought this before!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedness View Post
Dont invite ill will back. He is def scared of taking a for sure L to real deal.. u r l rappers can't hang with real emcees.
Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:15 AM   #4
Caustic
VIP

That sucks man, they have really good food and parties.
Old 03-15-2014, 01:17 AM   #5
Dunk

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Dunk is a PY Poster
i fuckin hate europeans

have u ever thought this before!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedness View Post
Dont invite ill will back. He is def scared of taking a for sure L to real deal.. u r l rappers can't hang with real emcees.
Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:19 AM   #6
Detroit

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Detroit is a PY Poster
Look at em emotional..
Detroit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:19 AM   #7
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I thought you been hatin us already anyways ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:21 AM   #8
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I agree 100% with the OP, who the fuck cares what race you are?

Did the Ramones tell Bad Brains they couldn't play punk music because they were black? Did Run DMC tell the beastie boys they couldn't rap cuz they were white?

@Caustic, I will say that there hasn't been a whole hell of a lot of newsworthy shit going on besides the V2r announcements, people are definitely bored af

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:23 AM   #9
SuperNegger
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
SuperNegger is a PY Poster
Race ain't shit but a socially exploited factor. It's fairly annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic
Whenever I log on it just seems like a sea of bullshit closet racism that you wouldn't get away with in public. so you do it anonymously online which I guess makes more sense but why??

I used to get news from this forum about who was battling when and what scandalous shit has happened and I could generally find out most of what was going on in a few minutes.
Agreed.
Light travels at 186,000 miles per second. In a single year light will travel 5,865,696,000,000 miles. It would take 100,000 light years to travel, in a straight line, from one side of our galaxy to the other at the speed of light. The nearest galaxy is 2,000,000 light years away from ours. More galaxies exist in the Universe than there are grains of sand on every beach on Earth.

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein
SuperNegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:26 AM   #10
SuperNegger
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
I like posting but I dont want to have to feel obligated to defend my race or troll back just to participate. Smoke something.. and chill out. This shit can be fun.
Talk to 'em!
Light travels at 186,000 miles per second. In a single year light will travel 5,865,696,000,000 miles. It would take 100,000 light years to travel, in a straight line, from one side of our galaxy to the other at the speed of light. The nearest galaxy is 2,000,000 light years away from ours. More galaxies exist in the Universe than there are grains of sand on every beach on Earth.

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein
Old 03-15-2014, 01:27 AM   #11
brownzvill19

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
brownzvill19 is not the worst person
Awwwwwe the poor baby don't like how we discuss race on this forum.. YALL FUCKING BOOTLICKERS agreeing with him is sadder then DONALD TRUMP eating a Big Mac ata window of a soup kitchen
Old 03-15-2014, 01:28 AM   #12
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
90% of race conversation on here is troll-related
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:30 AM   #13
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownzvill19 View Post
Awwwwwe the poor baby don't like how we discuss race on this forum.. YALL FUCKING BOOTLICKERS agreeing with him is sadder then DONALD TRUMP eating a Big Mac ata window of a soup kitchen
why would he be eating such inexpensive food?
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:31 AM   #14
Caustic
VIP

So you guys lost Organik but at least you still have brownzvill ..
Old 03-15-2014, 01:31 AM   #15
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Yeah I'm real tired of that shit

Most of the younger or lonelier people on here think it's cool to act black or to only like black battlers. So they make dozens of threads bout "corny white rappers" and similair stuff... why idk
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:34 AM   #16
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
I blocked brownstain a long time ago...life is good

w/e
el gordo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:36 AM   #17
DANT0N

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
DANT0N is a PY Poster
"I used to get news from this forum about who was battling when and what scandalous shit has happened and I could generally find out most of what was going on in a few minutes.*

NOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING I see something vague on twitter so I try to look into it and my natural instinct is to come here. As soon as I open the page its a list of racially driven arguments about nothing that end in one person trying to be funnier than the other person until they are both not funny anymore and everyone has lost interest in the original subject.."

Real fucking talk
DANT0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:38 AM   #18
Battler09
Banned

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Battler09 is a PY Poster
Hasn't the internet always been that way ??

90% of the opinions on here don't mean shit anyway, so what it is the point of getting frustrated over it ??
Battler09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:40 AM   #19
brownzvill19

Quote:
So you guys lost Organik but at least you still have brownzvill ..
I have nothing against u personally but dude the race talk isn't taken serious here because no one can see anyone.. Race is still sensitive yess but on a battle rap forum that's like being mad we disrespect women on a xxx forum site.. Now tell us about them mods u hate
Old 03-15-2014, 01:41 AM   #20
brownzvill19

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
why would he be eating such inexpensive food?
There poor so that add insult
Old 03-15-2014, 01:41 AM   #21
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
sifting through 90% of the forum to get to the 10% worth reading is unnecessarily annoying

"yeah, 90% of my house is covered in dog shit. isn't that how houses are anyway?"
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:42 AM   #22
Chef Nasty

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Chef Nasty is a PY Poster
You're a tad naive son, I understand your frustration, and understand your notion of we're all just human but as much as people would like to talk that we're all the same shit, in reality were not
Do a little research on race relations especially Negroes and how they were treated, it wasn't always chicken and waffles, it was more like nooses and whips and slave labor chips$
Chef Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:43 AM   #23
Caustic
VIP

So thats just how the internet is so fuck it..

Now im gonna get a fucking lecture about slavery..

Wow
Old 03-15-2014, 01:43 AM   #24
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Okay... Now after reading this. I have a few thoughts of my own.

I said a few moments ago in a post to "Man the fuck up" because the screenshots posted from your twitter was perceived much different than the way you explained it in this post. If I'm right, and hopefully I'm not, this thread will be flooded with;

1.) Pointless and retarded responses (aka @Dunk)
2.) and you helping to completely divert a good point you made (aka @Caustic Response) to Dunk
3.) Number one and two pretty much set the course ya think?

I have only created one thread here, and it wasn't made by me. I rather respond to threads because of the amount of illiteracy and immaturity that a good 90% of this sites members make up. Staff included. There is no real news and for this to be a battle rap message board, it only covers about 10% (if that) of the shit behind the scenes... All you get is Battle Videos, but few... the main area of the site caters to selective battles, and the rest of the void is filled with troll threads. The most popular platforms and faces of this battle shit doesn't even respect this site it seems. Most of the people on here are kids.. striving for attention... the social steroid.

I bet by the time I finish writing this and post it this thread will have become trolled..

**Edit** I'm a fucking genius.

To be honest though, I'm not even mad about it. This just opens the platform for something better to replace it, because it seems like the owner/staff could give two shits. I have my points where I'm amused at the dumb shit... and that's about 12 percent of the time.

This is pretty much the siamese half of OTBVA.
@Battler09 ..You have a point bro... but then again, I have been on this forum shit for awhile (back in the days of Universal Emcee, Lyrical Labyrinth.. etc.. We ran that shit like a fucking beast. If you were not on topic, you were out... period. This shit is fucking old... I come here when I'm high as fuck and I want to laugh at a few nerdy white kids stretching their finger muscles.

Now I'm off topic.. but fuck it.. I'm pretty sure this is and will be the most relevant post and response to this thread.

**Edit** I'm a fucking genius.
SBOfficial is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:45 AM   #25
Caustic
VIP

On point shit SB
Old 03-15-2014, 01:48 AM   #26
SuperNegger
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOfficial View Post
The most popular platforms and faces of this battle shit doesn't even respect this site it seems. Most of the people on here are kids.. striving for attention... the social steroid.
Great point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOfficial View Post
seems like the owner/staff could give two shits.
That's just bullshit.

Old 03-15-2014, 01:49 AM   #27
Chef Nasty

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Chef Nasty is a PY Poster
Quote:
So thats just how the internet is so fuck it..

Now im gonna get a fucking lecture about slavery..

Wow
He asks a serious question about race then gets upset when it's answered. it's like kicking the dog because it barks every once and a while
Chef Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:49 AM   #28
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
@Caustic has some very good points.

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:51 AM   #29
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
caustic will always be of the lowest tier in everything

now go get a pen, Comedy Central will be running some race related skits and shows tonight and you need battle material, clown
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:54 AM   #30
brownzvill19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatStrangledBojangles View Post

now go get a pen, Comedy Central will be running some race related skits and shows tonight and you need battle material, clown
Lmaoooooo CAUSTIC the same guy who shit on Jefferson price nd others personal lives.. Is mad at race

What's next we will go on the UFC twitter page nd complain John jones hits people to hard lmaooooo
Old 03-15-2014, 01:54 AM   #31
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Dunk is always on point, TBH.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:55 AM   #32
Klemm Bell

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Klemm Bell probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatStrangledBojangles View Post
He is a KOTD chain winning ghostwriter. I like Caustic.
Klemm Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:57 AM   #33
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Dunk is always on point, TBH.
He really is... was fun watching him run circles around everyone in that ppv thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 02:05 AM   #34
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
since caustic steals lines from tv for his battles im willing to guess his racial tolerance rant on here is from circa 1965...
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 02:06 AM   #35
Caustic
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownzvill19 View Post
Lmaoooooo CAUSTIC the same guy who shit on Jefferson price nd others personal lives.. Is mad at race

What's next we will go on the UFC twitter page nd complain John jones hits people to hard lmaooooo

I dont get it.

The fact that accounts like this still exist leads me to think the mods arent on it
Old 03-15-2014, 02:10 AM   #36
Caustic
VIP

Some people are really offended by this post.. I think you've located your problem posters.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:12 AM   #37
brownzvill19

Quote:
I dont get it.

The fact that accounts like this still exist leads me to think the mods arent on it
Lmaoooooo wtf is ya beef man I made a point which holds weight how can u get mad at us posting about race when even if we did attack eachother about it we don't know eachother personally YET u know battlers personally nd resort to any way to win but when u do it it's called being an emcee when we post it's the worst thing ever

Stop with that double standard Bs my brother
Old 03-15-2014, 02:21 AM   #38
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Nvrmnd

Last edited by 6000GP; 03-15-2014 at 02:38 AM.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 02:24 AM   #39
brownzvill19

Caustic is trolling us there is no way the same who said some of the worst shit in battling is sad by a bunch of people making troll post about race.. When we talk battle rap we talk battle rap..

He needs to fuck off seriously cool dude on the DBD show nd ok battler but bitch made online
Old 03-15-2014, 02:25 AM   #40
Ampersand

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Ampersand is not the worst person
It's sad really , that in this day and age race is still that big of an issue to people . Anyone who isn't smart enough to realize in 2014 that race issues are just there to divide the people to make it easier to pacify them and to keep them from rising up against the people pulling the strings is pretty lost TBH . Not even on any conspiracy theory shit but what is there to be gained by always comparing and trying to down play or portray another race in a negative light . Now what if the same time and effort went into learning and teaching each other and working together to get real shit done . The pissing contest is just stupid . Who cares ?
Ampersand is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8206, 8216, 8217, 8220, 8221, 8230, betterintunewiththeinfinite, doublestandardretards, post240205, psych101, saltine, teamcane, teamkotd, word?