Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Anyone that thinks Rone is top tier is an idiot!

Old 04-14-2014, 12:46 AM   #41
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessYoHistory View Post
Since this thread kind of failed can we get some more of this woman to make up for it?
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:32 AM   #42
Ill Magic
Harlem Hospital Doctor

Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
Ill Magic is a PY Poster
*cough* my sig.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:57 AM   #43
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukallday View Post
Since this thread kind of failed can we get some more of this woman to make up for it?
Think we can all agree she is top tier.
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 02:03 AM   #44
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
hmmm thank you good sir...all this time i been saying hot hot that austian hurdler was...she was prolly some bitch who looked like the girl from ben stillers dodgeball team.

this is why i left wiggle room in my comment and didnt attacck you for being wrong.

learn somethin new everyday i suppose.
Hey, don't mention it. First time I was in Vienna I was shocked there weren't many kangaroos.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:44 AM   #45
Gggyea

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
i bet they had a ton of tiny sausages <nh> tho huh
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:02 AM   #46
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukallday View Post

That pic is her prepping for the Australian Championships where she came in 3rd. She is on the fence for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
@ukallday if you can get over there send her my best.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:04 AM   #47
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
this thread is awful .......... ly truthful
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:06 AM   #48
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by THACITY View Post
this thread is awful .......... ly truthful
No, this is awful
Old 04-14-2014, 03:40 AM   #49
WillyJoeBoo

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
WillyJoeBoo is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
thought she was straight until this pic... nothin gross me out more than a girl with abs like that...
Old 04-14-2014, 03:48 AM   #50
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyJoeBoo View Post
thought she was straight until this pic... nothin gross me out more than a girl with abs like that...
Really, then consider changing the N to a G in your signature.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:52 AM   #51
WillyJoeBoo

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
WillyJoeBoo is a PY Poster
Quote:
Really, then consider changing the N to a G in your signature.
or i could just consider not changin anything and keep fuckin with bad thick bitches... ya... i think ill just do that lmfao
Old 04-14-2014, 03:54 AM   #52
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
Quote:
or i could just consider not changin anything and keep fuckin with bad thick bitches... ya... i think ill just do that lmfao
for some reason this made me laugh so hard
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:57 AM   #53
Profess

Quote:
Seasoned Fan Movement > Angry Fan Movement
Old 04-14-2014, 05:41 AM   #54
Topgunz

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Topgunz is not the worst person
Quote:
Think we can all agree she is top tier.
Yeah, if you're into bitches with ironing board bodies, then cool.
Topgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:13 AM   #55
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunz View Post
Yeah, if you're into bitches with ironing board bodies, then cool.
Not so, I asked yo mama to start wearing a push up.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:29 PM   #56
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Quote:
So his event was a tier below a NOME or Summer Madness? Detour's Vegas URL was PG. How does Rone's event stack up with those two?

It has taken SMACK along time to find the right "white" street battler because his brand is built on being authentic. Smack needed to find somebody that theURL fans would believe. SNO is that guy,..is he authentic? I don't know but he has his own style (not rap style, but fashion) and image that fans believe, has a different image ...looks like he's being himself. Plus Pontiac is known for producing talented battle rappers, they can and will build him up.

Detour is exactly the type of white rapper Smack has been avoiding. Detour looks like he puts on his "rap outfit" .

Sno has the image.
Dirt did not have the image (fashion) but was probably about that life.
Detour does not have the image.

I'm not Willy saying you need to be a clone wearing name brand everything, .. you just need to have your own style that people rock with and believe is you.

Detour really thinks he's going to get on that page. He has either not paid his internet bill or is suddenly aware that everybody in battle rap lurks this board.

How many Smack rappers have 3000 posts on a rap forum

Last edited by MEGADEF; 04-14-2014 at 03:40 PM.
MEGADEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:40 PM   #57
larry word
have no constraints

Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
larry word is not the worst person
Seasoged Fan
Old 04-14-2014, 03:52 PM   #58
Profess

Kudos, for your numbers being under 1000 here. Interesting points about Sno, would you say he is cut from the same cloth as Yelawolf?

I really don't want to diss @TheRealDetour cause I think he is kinda cool, and maybe his internet bill is overdue. It is kinda strange how he disappeared from this board after opinion seemingly shifted about him here. That said, maybe there is credence to the theory that he bolted because his activity here was hurting his rep.

My take on Detour is that he is musician/ producer that adopted battle rap as a vehicle to promote those endeavors. And like you said Sno seems to have more of a love for just this game.

I don't think Detours appeal for URL would be as the Eminem or Sno, but more like a Vanilla Ice or a Jar Jar Binks.

My two cents on you is that it is a mistake for you not to battle him. I get it that you think he is the joke, but a lot of people view you just as a two dimensional: aggression/ gun bar rapper so taking on a guy like him would give you a chance to utilize an angle that you are obviously versed on.

Old 04-14-2014, 03:56 PM   #59
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry word View Post
Seasoged Fan
Larry is a confirmed obfuscationist
Old 04-14-2014, 04:17 PM   #60
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Quote:
Kudos, for your numbers being under 1000 here. Interesting points about Sno, would you say he is cut from the same cloth as Yelawolf?

I really don't want to diss @TheRealDetour cause I think he is kinda cool, and maybe his internet bill is overdue. It is kinda strange how he disappeared from this board after opinion seemingly shifted about him here. That said, maybe there is credence to the theory that he bolted because his activity here was hurting his rep.

My take on Detour is that he is musician/ producer that adopted battle rap as a vehicle to promote those endeavors. And like you said Sno seems to have more of a love for just this game.

I don't think Detours appeal for URL would be as the Eminem or Sno, but more like a Vanilla Ice or a Jar Jar Binks.

My two cents on you is that it is a mistake for you not to battle him. I get it that you think he is the joke, but a lot of people view you just as a two dimensional: aggression/ gun bar rapper so taking on a guy like him would give you a chance to utilize an angle that you are obviously versed on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjAJHZyPlHc
I don't worry about what people think about me being on the message boards,..I could have 15,000 posts, whatever. I do my own thing, if people like it cool. I like battling. Detour wants to be excepted. I have no devine plan or expectations and will quit when it's not fun anymore. I kinda go with the flow and if a good opp comes along I take it. If KOTD or GZ wanted me to battle him, ..I would cause this site would love it. It would be fun, (the aftermath and shit),.. Detour is not somebody I'm gunnin for tho. Why would I be? Once again. You will not see a Detour battle on the URL youtube channel.

Last edited by MEGADEF; 04-14-2014 at 04:25 PM.
MEGADEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:23 PM   #61
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Ever.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:27 PM   #62
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
If KOTD or GZ wanted me to battle him(Detour), ..I would cause this site would love it. It would be fun, (the aftermath and shit)
@King Fly
@TheRealDetour
bump

potentially

Last edited by Profess; 04-14-2014 at 04:33 PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:57 PM   #63
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
this thread became a lot better once it wasn't about Rone anymore. then it started being about Detour and everything just went to shit.
Dear Diary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:11 PM   #64
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
this thread became a lot better once it wasn't about Rone anymore. then it started being about Detour and everything just went to shit.

boars!

Last edited by Profess; 04-14-2014 at 06:14 PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:12 PM   #65
Topgunz

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Topgunz is not the worst person
Quote:
Not so, I asked yo mama to start wearing a push up.
Booooooo

Your sense of humor matches your taste in women.
Topgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:41 PM   #66
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunz View Post
Booooooo

Your sense of humor matches your taste in women.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #67
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
props to @Dunk for doin his thang

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 02:31 AM   #68
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelarmi View Post
Free vacation to Australia >>> Being on ProfessYoHistory's list of top tier battlers
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:08 AM   #69
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 285 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjAJHZyPlHc
vanilla ice? smh cool story bro...

real life is why i ain't been on here...real life is a mufuckah sometimes smh...

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:40 AM   #70
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
vanilla ice? smh cool story bro...

real life is why i ain't been on here...real life is a mufuckah sometimes smh...
yep I stabbed you in the back to advance a battle with you and @MEGADEF

#fml

Tags
fml, seasoned fag