**FOR THE SAKE OF THIS SITE** ps: you're welcome

Old 11-05-2014, 01:27 AM   #81
3Face
Banned

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by r00k_is_rap View Post
And if by not being "involved in anything" means posting 30 times a day and making te same repetitive thread with the same underlying bait.. No I never was. I'm a religious reader who posted on interesting topics. Even back in the rm days. It's safe to say that is 90% of the community in any forum.

It's honestly the communities fault. Including the admins. We let the trash stay in too long and all it did was pile up and bring maggots.

Being willy? Homie I was around before willy bought his first prostitute. If you are comparing him to me because of two threads I made prior to this.. You obviously didn't read the OP.
EKELON though...

You're not man enough for this...
3Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 01:30 AM   #82
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
EKELON stealing my style...

TROLLING people into focusing on all the other TROLLS...

In order to eliminate competition...

And become the OMEGA TROLL...

I won't allow it...
Old 11-05-2014, 01:32 AM   #83
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
And if by not being "involved in anything" means posting 30 times a day and making te same repetitive thread with the same underlying bait.. No I never was. I'm a religious reader who posted on interesting topics. Even back in the rm days. It's safe to say that is 90% of the community in any forum.

It's honestly the communities fault. Including the admins. We let the trash stay in too long and all it did was pile up and bring maggots.

Being willy? Homie I was around before willy bought his first prostitute. If you are comparing him to me because of two threads I made prior to this.. You obviously didn't read the OP.
wtf are you still talking about "we" for? you you part of the 'good' discussion around here? no. did you help try and keep it going? no. you're just sitting here talking about what we need to do as a forum even though you haven't done anything for the forum.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 01:33 AM   #84
r00k_is_rap

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r00k_is_rap probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
im saying that team backpack is an offshoot of the trolling and what was allowed to happen with this forum by members turning discussion to shit.
So it's the backpackers that turn discussions to shit?

That's an interesting way if looking at it. From an objective point of view, from someone who just enjoys a good battler (street [whatever that means] or backpack [whatever that means]) it seems like it was the "street" fans who continuously instigate arguments and created bias, baiting threads, just to shake the cage.

I've never seen a "illmac is the best in the world!!!!" Or "when will nuburn and ahdi boom quit rapping" or "lololol caustic didn't try!" Thread.

Or maybe I just missed it?

Speaking of Willy? Wernt you one of his huge supporters? Surely he wasn't bias, racist, or bait anyone in just for the sake of antagonizing this site right?

5) CM Punk 4) Stone Cold 3) The Rock 2) Sting 1) Shawn Michaels
r00k_is_rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 01:36 AM   #85
r00k_is_rap

Quote:
wtf are you still talking about "we" for? you you part of the 'good' discussion around here? no. did you help try and keep it going? no. you're just sitting here talking about what we need to do as a forum even though you haven't done anything for the forum.
That's what I'm doing now. The bat signal is lit and gotham needs me.

Old 11-05-2014, 01:41 AM   #86
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
i just skimmed the op again and these parts stood out to me:

Quote:
This is why battlers don't post on here. Put yourselves in their position. Would you really ruin your professionalism by arguing with kids? Sure their job is to diss people... But when they are at home they are normal people like you and I who take pride in their craft. Do you really think they want to lower themselves to trading insults with this scummy, chubby, suburban kids who pretend to be black on the Internet as they type away with Cheetos residue inbetween their keyboard? No. So what used to be a cool interaction with the artists themselves is no more. Leagues used to get ideas from this site... Rappers would take angles... Listen to feedback.. But now they have resorted to lurking and shaking their heads in disgusts.
battlers don't post here because battlers don't like criticism unless it's sugar coated as fuck. when they recieve it, two things happen. 1. they get extremely defensive and start talking about how people are trolling them. and 2. their fanboys/those guys that just wanna associate with a battle rapper because he's a battle rapper whether or not he's bad get INSANELY white knighty and it starts turning into diss wars real quick.

battle rappers.. they expect to get held to a higher standard and when they don't they freak out. take a look at the battle rappers that DO post here. we got @The Saurus and @Okwerdz posting regularly because they can handle criticism and move forward. both those guys got hella flack from me in the past but when they came with good performances they got recognition for it. hell, saurus and okwerdz both even repped me lately

Quote:
Ironically, these posters aren't "seasoned"... They are actually new as heck. We all know who they are. Is it the admins fault? Maybe... These posters insult battlers who post here to the point of harassment. They make these threads that are race baiting in its core and its clearly done to rattle the cage. Once in a while is fine... But jeez, it's become filth now.
this is another one that is ridiculously ironic. it's only considered race baiting when it's supporting street/black rappers. i mean shit, a thread about charron will get more livelihood than a post about a far better rapper like, say, JC because that's the type of influence that's been thrown onto this forum.

so of course when the minority throws out threads supporting their street battlers they're gonna look out of place but its hilarious that things like rapping ability, bars, lyricism, etc get thrown out the window in any backpack vs street discussion because it's probably just 'race baiting'

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 11-05-2014, 01:43 AM   #87
brodeezy

Quote:

Speaking of Willy? Wernt you one of his huge supporters? Surely he wasn't bias, racist, or bait anyone in just for the sake of antagonizing this site right?
willy was a figure on the forum that brought a new angle of discussion to the forum. there are way worse threads about guys like charron and illmac that don't get the type of negative attention willy threads got. wonder why?

anyway no more essays. step ur post game up if u want a better forum. dont make threads trying to get a circle jerk going.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 11-05-2014, 01:46 AM   #88
r00k_is_rap

Quote:
i just skimmed the op again and these parts stood out to me:

battlers don't post here because battlers don't like criticism unless it's sugar coated as fuck. when they recieve it, two things happen. 1. they get extremely defensive and start talking about how people are trolling them. and 2. their fanboys/those guys that just wanna associate with a battle rapper because he's a battle rapper whether or not he's bad get INSANELY white knighty and it starts turning into diss wars real quick.

battle rappers.. they expect to get held to a higher standard and when they don't they freak out. take a look at the battle rappers that DO post here. we got @The Saurus and @Okwerdz posting regularly because they can handle criticism and move forward. both those guys got hella flack from me in the past but when they came with good performances they got recognition for it. hell, saurus and okwerdz both even repped me lately

this is another one that is ridiculously ironic. it's only considered race baiting when it's supporting street/black rappers. i mean shit, a thread about charron will get more livelihood than a post about a far better rapper like, say, JC because that's the type of influence that's been thrown onto this forum.

so of course when the minority throws out threads supporting their street battlers they're gonna look out of place but its hilarious that things like rapping ability, bars, lyricism, etc get thrown out the window in any backpack vs street discussion because it's probably just 'race baiting'
The fact that a thread cannot be started about JC or Charron and not be seen as a "race thing" might be a problem for you. Everyone else sees it as a thread about a battle rapper.

Sorry bud. Must be tough.

Old 11-05-2014, 01:46 AM   #89
brodeezy

Quote:
The fact that a thread cannot be started about JC or Charron and not be seen as a race thing might be a problem for you. Everyone else sees it as a thread about a battle rapper.

oh boy

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 11-05-2014, 01:47 AM   #90
brodeezy

and for another example. take a look at the thread i made last night

http://rmbva.com/throwback-bodybag-k-o-t-t15140p6.html

arsonal CLEARLY won that battle. no debating. he out rapped and out barred illmac and he had a perfectly clear performance whereas illmac stumbled every round and was awkward as hell.

look at team backpacks response to it being brought up again

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 11-05-2014, 01:47 AM   #91
r00k_is_rap

Quote:
willy was a figure on the forum that brought a new angle of discussion to the forum. there are way worse threads about guys like charron and illmac that don't get the type of negative attention willy threads got. wonder why?

anyway no more essays. step ur post game up if u want a better forum. dont make threads trying to get a circle jerk going.
That just proved your ignorance. Nevermind...

Poison.

Old 11-05-2014, 01:48 AM   #92
brodeezy

Quote:
The fact that a thread cannot be started about JC or Charron and not be seen as a "race thing" might be a problem for you. Everyone else sees it as a thread about a battle rapper.

and yet "everyone else" subconsciously shifts towards the thread about charron despite being a far inferior rapper. hmmm

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 11-05-2014, 01:49 AM   #93
brodeezy

now like i said, step ur post game up and do something useful if you want a better forum. you weren't part of the good shit that happened around here and you did absolutely nothing when the trolls first came around.

i get you think this is your big chance to be somebody on an internet forum, but this thread man... wow

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 11-05-2014, 01:50 AM   #94
rocky
Contributor

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
rocky is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Face View Post
Wow...
wow indeed.

ColeHamelsBojangles
This message is hidden because ColeHamelsBojangles is on your ignore list.

i'm going to take a wild guess even tho i can't read this troll's post, that he's somehow posting about me. Just my intuition.

Carter Deems>>>>>>
rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 01:50 AM   #95
r00k_is_rap

Quote:
and yet "everyone else" subconsciously shifts towards the thread about charron despite being a far inferior rapper. hmmm
Subconsciously shifts? LMFAO! What the heck are you talking about man?

Seems like you have deeper rooted issues.

Old 11-05-2014, 01:52 AM   #96
brodeezy

RIP rook's rmbva career

Yesterday, 12:50 PM - Today, 01:50 AM

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 11-05-2014, 01:56 AM   #97
r00k_is_rap

Quote:
now like i said, step ur post game up and do something useful if you want a better forum. you weren't part of the good shit that happened around here and you did absolutely nothing when the trolls first came around.

i get you think this is your big chance to be somebody on an internet forum, but this thread man... wow
So you are saying to contribute? But then say to not contribute..

Got it captain! You built this forum dude!ade such interesting threads and have had such interesting debates bro! Like omgomgwtfwthbbqlikejzchrist!!!!!!!!!

Last 3 of your threads: "this determines if you are team backpack"
"Ars vs illmac body bag"
"Magic vs bigg k (that talks about team backpack looking shakey"

Real big contributor bro! Essential part of the team!

And before you even bring my threads out, it's explained that it was done on purpose to get rid of the filth. And willy has been exterminated already.

Old 11-05-2014, 01:58 AM   #98
rocky
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
RMBVA my crew and @ErikForeman that dude, but the anonymity of this website (not connected to a personal social networking page) has allowed complete weirdos to take over this site.

RMBVA crew easily has some of the most seasoned, well informed, posters on the internet - but this shit over tbh.
yea, i see it got to u too Luke. What sites do u use now to talk battles? I dont like the facebook groups much since there are too many newbie fans there, and some of the groups are just filled with random garbage unrelated to battles. If u use a different site, just pm me on facebook.

Carter Deems>>>>>>
Old 11-05-2014, 01:58 AM   #99
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky View Post
wow indeed.

ColeHamelsBojangles
This message is hidden because ColeHamelsBojangles is on your ignore list.

i'm going to take a wild guess even tho i can't read this troll's post, that he's somehow posting about me. Just my intuition.
Oh wow...

You don't fuck with him...

That's crazy...
Old 11-05-2014, 01:58 AM   #100
brodeezy

Quote:

Got it captain! You built this forum dude!ade such interesting threads and have had such interesting debates bro! Like omgomgwtfwthbbqlikejzchrist!!!!!!!!!

"Ars vs illmac body bag"

And before you even bring my threads out, it's explained that it was done on purpose to get rid of the filth. And willy has been exterminated already.

must've sucked when you went through my threads posted expecting to see a bunch of bias shit only to realize that they aren't there and you only think they're bias because i'm vocal about my support for street battlers eh lmao

idgaf about your threads because you're nothing to this forum. not gonna 'bring' anything out

the way i see it, if you werent involved in this thread on rapmusic

http://rapmusic.com/threads/shout-ou...nigga.1351763/

you had nothing to do with the good times rmbva had

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 11-05-2014 at 02:01 AM.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:59 AM   #101
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:

"Ars vs illmac body bag"

EKELON...

It's not going to work...
Old 11-05-2014, 02:00 AM   #102
Brandon Miller

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Brandon Miller is a PY Poster
trolls don't bother me most of them corny af anyway

-Big L
Brandon Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 02:01 AM   #103
r00k_is_rap

Quote:
must've sucked when you went through my threads posted expecting to see a bunch of bias shit only to realize that they aren't there and you only think they're bias because i'm vocal about my support for street battlers eh lmao

idgaf about your threads because you're nothing to this forum. not gonna 'bring' anything out
You can support something without bashing the opposition. That's what educated people do.

Didn't you say you were done posting? Then be done with it homie. Coming back just keeps proving your lost the debate.

Learn to not be bias and step your post and thread game up. Maybe people will unblock you and actually contribute to your threads. A good debate is always essential when interacting with different opinions.

Old 11-05-2014, 02:02 AM   #104
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
EKELON...

Chill...

You can't have this...

It's not yours...
Old 11-05-2014, 02:02 AM   #105
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Bad EKELON...

Stop...
Old 11-05-2014, 02:03 AM   #106
brodeezy

Quote:

Didn't you say you were done posting?

no? i said no more essays..

because i dont wanna read about your feelings got 1500 words

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 11-05-2014, 02:03 AM   #107
Ekalone
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Ekalone is a PY Poster
Quote:
If you truly enjoy battle rap, read on. If not, you are the problem.

Let's put it all out in the open and break the kayfabe. I know recently I have put out a couple of threads that were bias. The posts were obviously made tongue in cheek. It was done to off set these terrible, bias, non-funny trolls who have ruined this forum. The point was to show the ridiculousness of having a blind-following one sided argument and being ignorant to those who oppose it.

Lets keep it real... There are 3-4 posters here who have sucked all the informative, constructive, and all of "fun" from this site. At first it was annoying... Then it was humorous... But now it's a plague.

This is why battlers don't post on here. Put yourselves in their position. Would you really ruin your professionalism by arguing with kids? Sure their job is to diss people... But when they are at home they are normal people like you and I who take pride in their craft. Do you really think they want to lower themselves to trading insults with this scummy, chubby, suburban kids who pretend to be black on the Internet as they type away with Cheetos residue inbetween their keyboard? No. So what used to be a cool interaction with the artists themselves is no more. Leagues used to get ideas from this site... Rappers would take angles... Listen to feedback.. But now they have resorted to lurking and shaking their heads in disgusts.

Well how about the normal folk? Well, the legit posters have either faded away and barely posts, or dot even post at all. The other half have had to follow along in the troll joke, otherwise, their opinions would be invalid and they just want to be apart of the community.

Ironically, these posters aren't "seasoned"... They are actually new as heck. We all know who they are. Is it the admins fault? Maybe... These posters insult battlers who post here to the point of harassment. They make these threads that are race baiting in its core and its clearly done to rattle the cage. Once in a while is fine... But jeez, it's become filth now.

So this is why battles have become boring to us. Those who enjoy battle rap discussions and being apart of a forum, reading different opinions, debating etc. and have found their way to this site are bored. Yet the culture is the biggest it's ever been... The biggest matches are being booked... Battles are receiving mainstream attention... Facebook group... a multitude of talk shows and bliggers... Why then? Because these types of fans (on this website) no longer have an outlet.

Tldr: this site is killing battle rap lol jk

But seriously... Now I have seen two troll threads pop up within a couple of hours and the replies have been negative to the OP. I see posters making the same tongue in cheek comments I've made the past couple of days. I see them mocking these trolls now. You guys are starting to realize how silly it is. I see posters who haven't contributed in a while post again!

Lets take it back y'all... Little by little, lets get rid of these poisonous posters and make this site relevant again. If you see these guys making these ignorant posts... Spam them. Or better yet, don't reply at all!

You cannot sit there and say you wouldn't love this site to become constructive again. Get information, shares views. Of you want a food fight.. Go to otbva. Trolls are always welcome... But lets not make it a mockery.

So for inspiring this revolution... You're welcome.

Sorry for grammar errors didnt feel like reading this rant back, lmao
I 100% agree with you OP...

It's a shame the mods and admins of this site allow these cancers to continue posting...

I tried to get rid of them, but as you can see I got a ban in return for my opinions.

Keep doing you man, you and your kind will save this site.
Ekalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 02:03 AM   #108
brodeezy

fuck u talkin about "debate"..

i just gave you a lesson. there was no debate

and when u get ekelon cosigning your opinion you know you fucked up (or you're another one of his accounts)

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 11-05-2014, 02:04 AM   #109
rocky
Contributor

Quote:
Oh wow...

You don't fuck with him...

That's crazy...
nah i don't know him. he went off on some weird rant this week at me and wanted to tell me his "life was exponentially better than" mine. Wish I knew who he was to even make any comparison. Wasn't sure what it had to do with battling either.

But i get the feelin based on this little banter me and u are having that u 2 are birds of a feather. Are u the same kid that refers to himself as God in every post? Or was that Colehamel who was posting like that?

Carter Deems>>>>>>
Old 11-05-2014, 02:04 AM   #110
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekalone View Post

It's a shame the mods and admins of this site allow these cancers to continue posting...

I tried to get rid of them, but as you can see I got a ban in return for my opinions.

Wow...

It's worse than I ever imagined...
Old 11-05-2014, 02:05 AM   #111
r00k_is_rap

Quote:
no? i said no more essays..

because i dont wanna read about your feelings got 1500 words
It's okay homie. Move on. Try to start a constructive thread tonight/tomorrow. That is your homework. I'll slowly tutor you. #education

Old 11-05-2014, 02:06 AM   #112
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekalone View Post

(like you werent the problem with your bitch ass 4 pages long posts about your bitchy feelings and stories about money and how awesome Diz is)

whos the skitzo now talking to ur self silly Eks now
Old 11-05-2014, 02:07 AM   #113
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky View Post
nah i don't know him. he went off on some weird rant this week at me and wanted to tell me his "life was exponentially better than" mine. Wish I knew who he was to even make any comparison. Wasn't sure what it had to do with battling either.

But i get the feelin based on this little banter me and u are having that u 2 are birds of a feather. Are u the same kid that refers to himself as God in every post? Or was that Colehamel who was posting like that?
I'm not a kid...

I am GOD...

But word I fuck with dude...

He isn't a stiff like you...

You let this shit get to you...

We actually enjoy this...

I'm sorry you feel the need to go about BATTLE RAP DISCUSSIONS so professionally...

Let's be courteous to our neighbors...

Only dine on the finest of cheeses...

And sip the finest wines...

While we watch PAT STAY talk about his COCK...
Old 11-05-2014, 02:08 AM   #114
brodeezy

http://rapmusic.com/threads/shout-ou...nigga.1351763/

this thread is so dope lmao

@SpecialOh @MartyMcFly @King Nut @Jackdeuce @mdk @doslavozes @BasedNIGLETT @Dunk @illipsis @The Kang @Jimbo Slice @Ass Napkin Ed @SHOWTIME @Wird of Pley @justin0 @Eriko smh too many names to tag

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 11-05-2014, 02:08 AM   #115
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
and when u get ekelon cosigning your opinion you know you fucked up (or you're another one of his accounts)
LOL

Motherfucker said OR...
Old 11-05-2014, 02:09 AM   #116
r00k_is_rap

Quote:
I'm not a kid...

I am GOD...

But word I fuck with dude...

He isn't a stiff like you...

You let this shit get to you...

We actually enjoy this...

I'm sorry you feel the need to go about BATTLE RAP DISCUSSIONS so professionally...

Let's be courteous to our neighbors...

Only dine on the finest of cheeses...

And sip the finest wines...

While we watch PAT STAY talk about his COCK...

Lmao.

We don't have to play a game of bridge over brunch but the constant filth has been slightly annoying.

I hope this thread has opened your eyes as well as the 2 other kids that its gone far enough. It's time for a change. Either adapt or be extinct. #evolution

Old 11-05-2014, 02:10 AM   #117
brodeezy

Quote:
LOL

Motherfucker said OR...

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 11-05-2014, 02:10 AM   #118
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
Lmao.

We don't have to play a game of bridge over brunch but the constant filth has been slightly annoying.

I hope this thread has opened your eyes as well as the 2 other kids that its gone far enough. It's time for a change. Either adapt or be extinct. #evolution
EKELON...

You know damn well I ain't going anywhere...

I got nothing better to do...

Than KILL YOU AGAIN...

We got all night...

And many more...
Old 11-05-2014, 02:10 AM   #119
Ekalone
Banned

Ekalone is a PY Poster
Quote:
fuck u talkin about "debate"..

i just gave you a lesson. there was no debate

What a delusional fan...
Old 11-05-2014, 02:12 AM   #120
Ekalone
Banned

Ekalone is a PY Poster
tbh only backpacker fags are obsessed with me

Tags
!3 face is an e backwards, !shitty ekelnon tags incoming, * 3face tries too hard, *ekelon makes shitty tags, bestjudgeinny, did ekelon fuck your girlfriends?, education, ekelon forever in your minds, ekelon has a hick accent and rapes kids, ekelon has more money than you, ekelon made thread to agree with self, ekelon stays relevent by your obsession, ekelon talks to himself, ekelon's employees make more than you, evolution, op ip leads to trailerpark in arkansas, rockie 71ate the plate!!!, rockie doesnt acknowledge new years!!!, rockie fired as ph gum assistant!!!, rockie thinks its 2010!!!, seanzo is a faggot, seanzo is gay, seanzo is homo, seanzo is transexual, why are people obsessed with ekelon