Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Takeova battle league- new league #401 rhode island watch these battles & more

Old 02-17-2016, 03:23 AM   #1
HipHopGoddess

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
HipHopGoddess is not the worst person
Takeova battle league- new league #401 rhode island watch these battles & more

CEASAR vS KING EESY (GOOD BATTLE WATCH FULL BATTLE -MOVIE BARS)

MARV vS HOODZ (MAKE SURE U WATCH FULL BATTLE- HOODZ COOKS MARV)

tAKEOVA BATTLE LEAGUE- NEW LEAGUE #401 PROVIDENCE RHODE ISLAND- WATCH THESE TWO BATTLES & MORE ON THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(TAKEOVA BATTLE)

THANK U FOR VIEWING & PLEASE SHARE
HipHopGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 03:24 AM   #2
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
oh good another new battle league with some idiot that cant find the fucking caps lock key.

fuck out of here
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 03:46 AM   #3
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
oh good another new battle league with some idiot that cant find the fucking caps lock key.

fuck out of here
hey man glad to see you handled this one i was kinda gettin' worried i was the only one doin it anymore

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 05:19 AM   #4
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
I've never spoken to a deity before, this is a cool opportunity
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 06:43 AM   #5
HipHopGoddess

LOL u guys r miserable huh? glad your fulfilling your purpose & an opportunity like this doesn't come very often hope u enjoy the battles
Old 02-17-2016, 08:46 AM   #6
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@HipHopGoddess an introduction would be nice. It looks like you just came in here to promote, nagl.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 10:21 PM   #7
HipHopGoddess

This is a battle rap forum. I came to spread awareness about the new league in the city I grew up in and share with people around the world. I also attended the battles. I think my name alone .."Hiphop Goddess" is an introduction in itself
Old 02-18-2016, 01:05 AM   #8
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 835 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
whats with all the weird camera fades and shit
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 01:20 AM   #9
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by HipHopGoddess View Post
This is a battle rap forum. I came to spread awareness about the new league in the city I grew up in and share with people around the world. I also attended the battles. I think my name alone .."Hiphop Goddess" is an introduction in itself
Thanks for stopping in. Most new leagues aren't that good, so I'm just wondering why I would be interested. Baseball forums usually talk about MLB and don't care much for little league clips unless they know the participants. I hope that helps. Are you new with PR?
Old 02-18-2016, 05:26 AM   #10
HipHopGoddess

I actually used to love watching college basketball more than professional growing up as a teenager LOL they were more hungry made more mistakes had their hearts in it, i guess thats the way i feel about the battles from my city, same small room battles url is looking to do now. In providence RI where im from back in 98 and 99 they were doing battles with a deejay and all freestyle where it was a tournament and whoever won would face who won the other battle that same hour , before eminem. I attended these battles also back in 99, I was 15. Videos are provided on youtube. Much deeper than promotion I would say I would prefer alot of it to be more conscious and rise above all the negative &ignorance. I look at it deeper as if they're prophets and philosophers so on, and they should be teaching and valuing each other more & im hoping thats where its headed because that's what Hiphop really is & this battle rap forum is a good place to get some awareness of Rhode Island League & talent out here Thank u
Old 02-18-2016, 02:42 PM   #11
Profess

Thanks for the details. I feel what you are saying and will check some of the battles when I get home. Is there anyone in particular from your league that stands out as someone that spreads a good massage? If you haven't figured it out already, a lot of trolling goes on here but some people will be interested in a league that spreads and uplifting message. That said, it is the norm to root for dope lines even if they are vapid. For example, an artist like Loaded Lux is an example of someone that sounds good and has quality content. On the other hand, Bigg K has dope punchlines but nobody is rallying behind him to build community centers.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:08 PM   #12
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Who went harder in RI during college: Jamel Thomas or Lamar Odom.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 09:24 PM   #13
HipHopGoddess

Thank u profess there are battles on that card that haven't been edited and uploaded yet but most of the b attlers aren't pushing the uplifting message. I like b dot and I wonder what him vs lux would be like ...@dahiphopgoddess is my Twitter.
And Jamel Thomas was on pc friars right ? And odom uri I watched thm both and attended a lot of games I was only 13 or 14 at the time. They both went hard and I enjoyed watching them

Tags