Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
#NoWayOut2 June 27th in Cali #Reloaded June 28th in NY


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2015, 07:14 PM   #1
Absyrd
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
#NoWayOut2 June 27th in Cali #Reloaded June 28th in NY

here is the flyer link for the NY event and first match up for #NWO2


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVhc...ature=youtu.be


Flyer for NY - http://assaultandbattling.com/2015/0...the-ivy-house/
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 07:24 PM   #2
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,590
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
isn;t this like right after #B2B2?

good luck with that. hope your 20 kids ain't relying on the bread that this event isn't gonna make.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 07:30 PM   #3
Absyrd
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
lmao so funny i could careless about all the hate my g shit is so lame i dont need battle rap to pay my bills u may think u know me but you dont fuck boy


b2b has no effect on us we have none on them

edit: in fact 2 different regions in cali LMAO
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 07:37 PM   #4
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,590
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absyrd View Post


b2b has no effect on us we have none on them
yeah good point. this shit could be the only event in the whole year and would still suck.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 07:43 PM   #5
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com
 
King Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Here
Posts: 5,406
Mentioned: 637 Post(s)
King Fly is not the worst person
same day as b2b2 - June 27th, not sure that matters though
King Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:05 PM   #6
Absyrd
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
yeah good point. this shit could be the only event in the whole year and would still suck.
yet our events in cali and ny are packed LMAO it dont even matter bro u reaching like hell
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:11 PM   #7
Absyrd
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fly View Post
same day as b2b2 - June 27th, not sure that matters though
really don't people gonna come to both hey no bad blood here folks just like to try to stir up bs
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:32 PM   #8
Mark Doubt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 361
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Mark Doubt is not the worst person
man absyrd give up on battle rap and throwing events. just be a fan. you're events are always lackluster and ran half ass. of course the fact that its happenin on a kotd event day wont matter bc ppl dont care about assault and battling events. and im not trying to just be a forum douche bag although im sure that i'm succeeding in that area....my point is you have been throwing the same ol type of half ass events for the lastt like 7 years. at this point its time to say hey i tried....it's just not working out like i thought. i'm sure you are going to counter with how you have been in talks with ppl and how you have things that will make now different....but let's be honest i stopped the trailer after i saw "LIVE @ JERRYS PIZZA". avoid the hate and stop putting on trash events. as much as you think its helping, what good matches have ever really came out of one of your events.?,

Last edited by Mark Doubt; 05-11-2015 at 10:30 PM.
Mark Doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:36 PM   #9
Absyrd
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Doubt View Post
man absyrd give up on battle rap and throwing events. just be a fan. you're events are always lackluster and ran half ass. of course the fact that its happenin on a kotd event day wont matter bc ppl dont care about assault and battling events. and im not trying to just be a forum douche bag although im sure that i'm succeeding in that area....my point is you have been throwing the same ol type of half ass events for the lastt like 7 years. at this point its time to say hey i tried....it's just not working out like i thought. i'm sure you are going to counter with how you have been in talks with ppl and how you have things that will make now different....but let's be honest i stopped the trailer after i saw "LIVE @ JERRYS PIZZA". avoid the hate and stop putting on trash events. as much as you think its helping what good matches have ever really came out of one of your events.
i love u
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:38 PM   #10
Absyrd
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
if you really knew cen cal u would know anyone from illmac-tech 9 rocks there LMAO less then a few miles from the Cal State come on now

Last edited by Absyrd; 05-11-2015 at 08:41 PM.
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:50 PM   #11
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki
 
@VapeHop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,190
Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
its a shame "LMAO" doesn't burn calories.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:53 PM   #12
Absyrd
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
its a shame "LMAO" doesn't burn calories.

it has tho
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 10:48 PM   #13
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 1,143
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
what up @Absyrd ? I stay out here in new york now. i'll come out and support g
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 01:21 AM   #14
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com
 
King Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Here
Posts: 5,406
Mentioned: 637 Post(s)
King Fly is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absyrd View Post
really don't people gonna come to both hey no bad blood here folks just like to try to stir up bs
nah. no bad blood - me and you always been cool. You can tell 818 i think hes a piece of shit though and its unfortunate neither one of us can cross the border lol
King Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 01:49 AM   #15
BLEEZY
Capped In America
 
BLEEZY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: City of Trees
Posts: 856
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fly View Post
nah. no bad blood - me and you always been cool. You can tell 818 i think hes a piece of shit though and its unfortunate neither one of us can cross the border lol
Hahaha kingfly>>>
BLEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 02:10 AM   #16
Absyrd
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCVTTERBRVIN View Post
what up @Absyrd ? I stay out here in new york now. i'll come out and support g
word up man! yeah u should send me a pm with you math we got another event planed for aug for our there and cali glad all is well
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 05:49 AM   #17
Jack Deuce
Media
 
Jack Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,165
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Why do we hate Absyrd?
__________________
Check out BattleRap.com for all news, interviews, and telling me in the comments that the person I said was good is actually trash.
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 09:09 AM   #18
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 323
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
I got nothing against Absyrd or Assault & Battling, and I appreciate every battle league for doing their thing.

That being said, there's definitely no explanation for how it's a good idea to hold an event on the same day as KOTD, and in roughly the same are as well.

If the idea is to sell as many tickets as possible, it would be wiser to make sure there are no competing events happening at the same time. Every ticket is money, my man. The plate is not big enough to be shared, when it comes to battle rap audiences.

Last edited by King Koopa; 05-12-2015 at 10:54 AM.
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 04:07 PM   #19
Absyrd
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
I got nothing against Absyrd or Assault & Battling, and I appreciate every battle league for doing their thing.

That being said, there's definitely no explanation for how it's a good idea to hold an event on the same day as KOTD, and in roughly the same are as well.

If the idea is to sell as many tickets as possible, it would be wiser to make sure there are no competing events happening at the same time. Every ticket is money, my man. The plate is not big enough to be shared, when it comes to battle rap audiences.
i couldn't agree more but with that being said we had planed a event for cali and NY before i even knew about all that.

now that folks are paid etc no reason to back out we have no effect on there ticket sales and neither do they on ours i wish them nothing but greatness for there event in fact i bought the last ppv outstanding work

respect tho hate or not looking forward to just putting on matchs
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 04:09 PM   #20
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!
 
Beaux Jangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broad and Snyder
Posts: 8,704
Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
prepp is fuckin terrible...never seen such a pretentious guy who lacks sufficient intelligence to be pretentious in the first place...hopefully url kicked him to the curb for real and he stays in leagues like this!!!
__________________
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:00 PM   #21
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu
 
MEGADEF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: KILLAFORNIA
Posts: 1,922
Mentioned: 365 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
When you waste matches with Chess and DOT on some cat named "Billy Bars" ...you immediately take an L. .......and yes I've watched, ..he's dawgshyt.
__________________
"Cocaine like your mother's mouth, ........ the best blow."
MEGADEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:29 PM   #22
Absyrd
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
When you waste matches with Chess and DOT on some cat named "Billy Bars" ...you immediately take an L. .......and yes I've watched, ..he's dawgshyt.
i think he was pretty cool in dot match he def got beat bad vs chess

his sponsors back Wat hes doing
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:50 PM   #23
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings
 
SonnyDaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 3,811
Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Shout out to Assault and Battling for now being the #7 street league in NYC on top of being the #1 meth league in California.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:29 AM   #24
Yagerbomb
FUCK
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Walking the dogs when Drake's gone
Posts: 1,942
Mentioned: 486 Post(s)
Yagerbomb is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
When you waste matches with Chess and DOT on some cat named "Billy Bars" ...you immediately take an L. .......and yes I've watched, ..he's dawgshyt.

I first thought "billy bars" was billy boondocks new name
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Penis or nothing
Get 'em a fuccen soda
Yagerbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:39 AM   #25
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 1,143
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
a lot of these cats dickriding "KOTD Fresh Coast" now had a few battles on Assault & Battling......... but that's none of my business tho
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 04:54 PM   #26
Absyrd
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
Shout out to Assault and Battling for now being the #7 street league in NYC on top of being the #1 meth league in California.
shit got me rolling tho since we making major inpact in NY same reason trap house and many other leagues been quiet HAHA
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 04:57 PM   #27
Absyrd
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCVTTERBRVIN View Post
a lot of these cats dickriding "KOTD Fresh Coast" now had a few battles on Assault & Battling......... but that's none of my business tho
hey man shit happens folks will do wat they feel is right really i just continue doing me
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
b2b2, nowayout2, nwo2, reloaded


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,545
Threads: 27,130
Posts: 733,041
Total Online: 1980

Newest Member: Sawblade Painter

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Emancee
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Emancee
- by Profess
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 AM.