Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Beef: Organik's Industry Plant, Mad Child, Gets Fire Smacked Out Em On Wax

Old 11-10-2015, 12:59 AM   #81
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonal View Post
Word but....

So I guess we're not gonna have a big argument then.....

That's okay.
Yeah im not really about that ha ... No ones mind will change and you had a good post I can admit that

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 01:04 AM   #82
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
^^Rmbva discussion without 40 pages of arguing petty name calling....... What has this forum become.
Old 11-10-2015, 01:48 AM   #83
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Funny thing is I'm not even a Snak fan and listen to 0 underground shit....I just think Mad Child is garbage and got bodied. Agreed that I'd rather just listen to Nas but just cause it's similar sounding doesn't mean it isn't nice.
i love u my brotha but to say you "hate madchild" is pretty ridiculous. swollen members bad dreams etc was legendary, any rap fan will love that shit. sure he's gone a bit sideways in the pursuit of the almighty dollar in the last 10 or so... but who hasn't?

and a lot of artists on the big come up havent had the nuts to sign up for not 1 but 2 kotd battles vs at the time literally top tier opponents.

snak the rapper is a garbage nobody
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 01:50 AM   #84
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
^^Rmbva discussion without 40 pages of arguing petty name calling....... What has this forum become.
Ever since I turned heel I get a lot of hate bro.....but people can't say I'm not at the very least a somewhat level-headed type of bro.

It's only when people come at my neck that I go at them hard body Crazy how things work when there's not that expensive disrespect fr bro

Quote:
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Old 11-10-2015, 01:51 AM   #85
justin0

justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Ever since I turned heel I get a lot of hate bro.....but people can't say I'm not at the very least a somewhat level-headed type of bro.

It's only when people come at my neck that I go at them hard body Crazy how things work when there's not that expensive disrespect fr bro
this some bullshit, vanilla never been a heel, there arent that many faggots on this forum. you good. but think before you post, don't be whack. be real and thats all you'll ever need to do, you the homie.
Old 11-10-2015, 01:54 AM   #86
zonal

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
zonal is not the worst person
Quote:
Yeah im not really about that ha ... No ones mind will change and you had a good post I can admit that
Increase tha Peace!

If only Radchild and Count Snakula saw this.... They might just learn something.

zonal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 01:55 AM   #87
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
i love u my brotha but to say you "hate madchild" is pretty ridiculous. swollen members bad dreams etc was legendary, any rap fan will love that shit. sure he's gone a bit sideways in the pursuit of the almighty dollar in the last 10 or so... but who hasn't?

and a lot of artists on the big come up havent had the nuts to sign up for not 1 but 2 kotd battles vs at the time literally top tier opponents.

snak the rapper is a garbage nobody
I can agree with that--it's cool that he doesn't find himself above KOTD and I never hear stories about him demanding 20k or anything.... lady venom....man, you probably remember those days and no doubt Swollen had the west coast going nuts... Bring it home too...that was a really nice record.

My hate for mad child comes from his greed (ie. how he has an MLM scheme for his own fans) and his content is thin these days...his punchlines just became lazy....I'm more used to the "The ultimate experience, I've already felt it.." mad child.

Take this rep tho bro

Quote:
Old 11-10-2015, 01:55 AM   #88
justin0

Quote:
If only Radchild and Count Snakula saw this.... They might just learn something.
what's that? how fake weird ass ppl can be online? get your life together
Old 11-10-2015, 01:57 AM   #89
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
this some bullshit, vanilla never been a heel, there arent that many faggots on this forum. you good. but think before you post, don't be whack. be real and thats all you'll ever need to do, you the homie.
Preciate you as always my man....good points

Quote:
Old 11-10-2015, 01:57 AM   #90
justin0

Quote:
My hate for mad child comes from his greed (ie. how he has an MLM scheme for his own fans) and his content is thin these days...

could not agree more, the whole BAXWAR shit is so corny it hurts, but, I have to say, i work hard for my money too, and do some shit i maybe wouldn't have done when i was more idealistic, but you know what? we all have goals to achieve. if weird ass ppl wanna pay huge money to join a club and get a tshirt then fuck it bro i'd do she same thing.
Old 11-10-2015, 02:02 AM   #91
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
could not agree more, the whole BAXWAR shit is so corny it hurts, but, I have to say, i work hard for my money too, and do some shit i maybe wouldn't have done when i was more idealistic, but you know what? we all have goals to achieve. if weird ass ppl wanna pay huge money to join a club and get a tshirt then fuck it bro i'd do she same thing.
hahaha i feel that.... thinking about it - I mean, it's kind of impressive he's been able to do that lol ...he's not twisting people's arms or anything, it just feels cheap ya know?

Quote:
Old 11-10-2015, 02:33 AM   #92
zonal

zonal is not the worst person
Quote:
what's that? how fake weird ass ppl can be online? get your life together
I started writing a mean response and then I saw you repped me for the post you're quoting so maybe there's something I don't understand about your reply.

Care to clarify?

PS What the hell is Baxwar?
zonal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 05:46 AM   #93
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
I started writing a mean response and then I saw you repped me for the post you're quoting so maybe there's something I don't understand about your reply.

Care to clarify?

PS What the hell is Baxwar?
Battle Axe Warriors

Quote:
Old 11-10-2015, 06:54 AM   #94
NiceBattleRapGuy

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
NiceBattleRapGuy is a PY Poster
Xbox and pizza party at my crib
Old 11-10-2015, 06:58 AM   #95
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceBattleRapGuy View Post
Xbox and pizza party at my crib
What's up boss.... Nice of you to make an appearance...you still boss roofin and djing dude ?

Quote:
Old 11-10-2015, 07:25 AM   #96
NiceBattleRapGuy

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
NiceBattleRapGuy is a PY Poster
Quote:
What's up boss.... Nice of you to make an appearance...you still boss roofin and djing dude ?
Just roofing...work has been killer, nice to see you are still around, I take it they made you take nigga out of your name
Old 11-10-2015, 08:27 AM   #97
WhatBombs
********* /r/RapBattles

WhatBombs is a PY Poster
Clarifications

Snak has been to two kotd events

Vancouver cares about this beef, outside Vancouver nobody cares

Toronto is the weakest division not Vancouver.

Mediocre diss tracks are mediocre
Old 11-10-2015, 07:15 PM   #98
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
If Organik is cool with both of them why would he post a battle track. KOTD doesn’t get anything from that either, and could be looked at supporting one over the other

And by which market is Snak more known in than Organik

Maybe in the Vancouver music scene and that's about it.

Snaks was an early special guest at KOTD events. Kind of how Camo and even Bishop when he first showed up at KOTD in Toronto

How is he protecting Mad child
Look at the opponents he has faced.
Opinion don't make sense.
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:16 PM   #99
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Musicians have always had stuff for fans. BaxWar is just another version of a fanclub
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 01:46 AM   #100
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
If Organik is cool with both of them why would he post a battle track. KOTD doesn’t get anything from that either, and could be looked at supporting one over the other

Snaks was an early special guest at KOTD events. Kind of how Camo and even Bishop when he first showed up at KOTD in Toronto

Everything you said I've already addressed via multiple rebuttals with posters thinking they're slick and I bodied em

Quote:
Old 11-11-2015, 01:47 AM   #101
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceBattleRapGuy View Post
Just roofing...work has been killer, nice to see you are still around, I take it they made you take nigga out of your name
Lol nah I requested it

Quote:
Old 11-11-2015, 01:54 AM   #102
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatBombs View Post
Clarifications

Snak has been to two kotd events

Vancouver cares about this beef, outside Vancouver nobody cares

Toronto is the weakest division not Vancouver.

Mediocre diss tracks are mediocre
My clarifications to your clarifications

Two KOTD events too many obviously...your point ?

Anybody who cares about any beef is dumb, especially if you don't know em personally

Vancouver is the weakest division

Yeah they are...what's your point ?

Wrap up: You need to develop points if you're going to clarify...don't ever correct me

Quote:
Old 11-12-2015, 12:15 AM   #103
WhatBombs
********* /r/RapBattles

WhatBombs is a PY Poster
Quote:
My clarifications to your clarifications

Two KOTD events too many obviously...your point ?

Anybody who cares about any beef is dumb, especially if you don't know em personally

Vancouver is the weakest division

Yeah they are...what's your point ?

Wrap up: You need to develop points if you're going to clarify...don't ever correct me
We have a difference of opinion, no need to get mad, child.
Old 11-12-2015, 01:03 AM   #104
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatBombs View Post
We have a difference of opinion, no need to get mad, child.
Which is fine - but you said you were going to clarify statements I made which is correcting me and making me repeat what I've already said ya f'in scrub

Quote:
Old 11-12-2015, 06:04 AM   #105
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend

Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mage BTM View Post
I've Never heard of snak in my life until this, swollen members aren't my thing but they are legendary hip hop artists and Madchild has found a way to remain semi relevant in the meantime through battle rap/mostly KOTD. I don't think he's great as a battler but he does decent numbers. A quick Google search of snak proved fruitless. He seems to be a typical underground cat with a small core following. There are thousands of guys with the same numbers doing the same things in underground hip hop. Copywrite battling is a bigger deal ffs and he did his battle in a shredder costume. I'm sure snak is dope but just wanted y'all to know vanilla is trolling.
Snak is apart of 100 Mad which is Onyx crew. He has toured internationally with them and has since followed through doing sold out shows in Europe. He is also part of Stompdown Killaz which is a internationally known Graf crew that puts out tonnes of video...Snak has been doing graf with them before he started rappin...keep in mind. Swollen was already past there peak by the time Snak started rappin . Snak is pulling a minimum 50k a year touring and probably twice that on merch. ( by know.means balling but good enuff to be considered a career) He is getting g a minimum of 250000 veiws a video so it's only growing...and this beef has only Increased his worth. He def is known way beyond Van and he defiantly gets a helluva lot more outta rap than dorks like Blaze Won who probably made a cool 150$ this year off rap
Old 11-12-2015, 08:48 AM   #106
Stolos

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Stolos is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
Snak is apart of 100 Mad which is Onyx crew. He has toured internationally with them and has since followed through doing sold out shows in Europe. He is also part of Stompdown Killaz which is a internationally known Graf crew that puts out tonnes of video...Snak has been doing graf with them before he started rappin...keep in mind. Swollen was already past there peak by the time Snak started rappin . Snak is pulling a minimum 50k a year touring and probably twice that on merch. ( by know.means balling but good enuff to be considered a career) He is getting g a minimum of 250000 veiws a video so it's only growing...and this beef has only Increased his worth. He def is known way beyond Van and he defiantly gets a helluva lot more outta rap than dorks like Blaze Won who probably made a cool 150$ this year off rap
Bro I can guarantee you nobody in the US has heard of Snak the Rapper lmfao
Stolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 04:48 PM   #107
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Stop giving these guys facts! They don't like concrete numbers and feel safer just assuming no one knows him because they themselves don't.

But yeah.... Onyx>>>>>>>>

Quote:
Old 11-12-2015, 07:10 PM   #108
TOPR Holiday
VIP

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
TOPR Holiday is not the worst person
Stomp Down Killaz is very respected in the graff world, just pointing that out real fast. They're dope as fuck.
TOPR Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 08:25 PM   #109
Dog Debarko
Pupper In Charge

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Dog Debarko is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPR Holiday View Post
Stomp Down Killaz is very respected in the graff world, just pointing that out real fast. They're dope as fuck.
Word

Keep and Big Miles are certified dope as fuck

*Press SFX buttons*

CLICK ME ->Dog Debarko Hits The Airhorn
Dog Debarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 08:25 PM   #110
Dog Debarko
Pupper In Charge

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Dog Debarko is not the worst person
Post so nice, had to bark it twice

*Press SFX buttons*

CLICK ME ->Dog Debarko Hits The Airhorn

Last edited by Dog Debarko; 11-13-2015 at 03:05 PM.
Dog Debarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 08:44 PM   #111
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Keep and Naks on a different level.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 08:53 PM   #112
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPR Holiday View Post
I appreciate you man

Quote:
Old 11-12-2015, 10:17 PM   #113
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post

Snak has been to far more than two KOTD events , probably half dozen plus events.
There is a number of places where Snak is better known than organik...u are aware battle rap is a niche market .....right
?
Old 11-12-2015, 10:19 PM   #114
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolos View Post
Bro I can guarantee you nobody in the US has heard of Snak the Rapper lmfao
He is in Onyx crew called 100 Mad. Don't be a fool
Old 11-13-2015, 12:41 AM   #115
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
Keep and Naks on a different level.
What ?

Quote:
Old 11-13-2015, 01:59 AM   #116
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
He is in Onyx crew called 100 Mad. Don't be a fool
damn hes in a crew nobody has heard of?? he must be pretty well known in america
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 05:04 AM   #117
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

We gotta get these two in the ring...it's he right thing to do

Quote:
Old 11-13-2015, 05:16 AM   #118
killa_b_kilt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
killa_b_kilt is not the worst person
Quote:
We gotta get these two in the ring...it's he right thing to do

sorry but your boy snak would embarass himself. he cant write punchlines. he's not capable of the modern battle format. and he knows it, thats why he's refusing.

i''m not saying madchild is top dog at the shit either, i'm just hatin on flap the dripper
killa_b_kilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 03:09 PM   #119
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa_b_kilt View Post
sorry but your boy snak would embarass himself. he cant write punchlines. he's not capable of the modern battle format. and he knows it, thats why he's refusing.

i''m not saying madchild is top dog at the shit either, i'm just hatin on flap the dripper

Quote:
Old 11-13-2015, 09:11 PM   #120
slo_mo
Turnt Up For Lil' Boo

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
slo_mo is a PY Poster
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig0zXi9D2Xo

This is Snak's original

150,000 views in 3 days

I meant the first half of Brevners' Waterloo. Was dope as fuck. Unfortunately the 2H was so bad, it ruined the whole thing. Was the only noteworthy thing of the whole Madchild/Snak/Brev beef or whatever.

Madchild, and Snak make my ears bleed.
slo_mo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8217, bax, facts