Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
Everyone that listens to Justin beeber should die

Old 10-05-2013, 11:21 PM   #1
OGBone

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
OGBone probably likes in here/hair word play
Everyone that listens to Justin beeber should die

Earlier i was walking to the drug to store(not necessarily to get drugs)and I saw some stupid chinaman that had a mullet. I think it's like Iran or whatever middle eastern country with some name I can barely pronounce banned the mullet. After seeing that fruity little evil bitch I could see their point. He was dancing and listening to music. He was also laughing....laughing at me. That stupid asshole was listening to beauty and a beat. I wanted to slap his shit a good 80 or 90 thousand times. Nothing fancy just a solid well whooped ass to know I mean business. Why was he having such a good fucking time listening to that skank and gay little girl? I fucking hate everyone who listens to Justin b and nicki Minaj. They should all die
OGBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:15 AM   #2
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1474 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
so brave
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
OGBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
so brave
Choke already
Old 10-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
Ampersand

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Ampersand is not the worst person
Wait so you are mad at somebody else because they enjoy their life . This is sad on so many levels . You honestly need help if somebody elses haircut and taste in music is enough to make you this angry . Why do you care so much if people have different taste in music than you do ? Or are you just tired of people comparing you to the Beebs ?
Ampersand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:32 AM   #5
RemBla
Ruger Palmer

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
RemBla is not the worst person
Let go of the anger man. I don't like either of the artists you named either but death to the people listening is a little extreme don't you think?
Old 10-07-2013, 05:25 AM   #6
OGBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemBla View Post
Let go of the anger man. I don't like either of the artists you named either but death to the people listening is a little extreme don't you think?
Why is that an exaggeration? When I saw that dancing dipshit I felt sorry for my self and found myself envious of cripples. I was hoping someone else would get tired of his bullshit and put me out of my misery a d shoot him. The worst part is he genuinely enjoyed the music. He was feeling himself. WHY? THIS SHIT KEEPS ME AWAKE
Old 10-07-2013, 06:11 AM   #7
RemBla
Ruger Palmer

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
RemBla is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGBone View Post
Why is that an exaggeration? When I saw that dancing dipshit I felt sorry for my self and found myself envious of cripples. I was hoping someone else would get tired of his bullshit and put me out of my misery a d shoot him. The worst part is he genuinely enjoyed the music. He was feeling himself. WHY? THIS SHIT KEEPS ME AWAKE
Ignorance truly is bliss G. I work at a camp for special needs children and they are the happiest people I have ever met. Happiness really is a strange thing now that I am starting to think about it...
Old 10-07-2013, 06:14 AM   #8
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1474 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
if you see genuine enjoyment and feel the urge to kill you probably should talk to someone
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:40 AM   #9
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1288 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I fux with Bieber idiot
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:49 PM   #10
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Grainsbone strikes me as the most deeply unhappy person ever. If u can't be happy why live? Just end it all man. No more pain
Old 10-07-2013, 03:49 PM   #11
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
I assume that's who OP is anywaya
Old 10-07-2013, 04:07 PM   #12
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
Grainsbone strikes me as the most deeply unhappy person ever. If u can't be happy why live? Just end it all man. No more pain
i know right? he doesen't even like coming on here.. shit he doesent even like battle rap he just logs on to to vent hatred

i tried humor and everything
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #13
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
@OGBone how can we make ur day better?
Old 10-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #14
NiceBattleRapGuy

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
NiceBattleRapGuy is a PY Poster
diablo III xbox party @ my new crib
Old 10-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #15
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
Ogbone stays cracking me up, one of the funnier posters on here imo.

Which artists do you listen to OG?
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #16
averagejoe

bone thugs dummy lol.. he does have good taste in music
Old 10-08-2013, 05:06 AM   #17
OGBone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceBattleRapGuy View Post
diablo III xbox party @ my new crib
Diablo was never really a good game. Games boring and repetitive.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:27 PM   #18
NiceBattleRapGuy

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
NiceBattleRapGuy is a PY Poster
Quote:
Diablo was never really a good game. Games boring and repetitive.
how did u get green rep anyways
Old 10-09-2013, 12:32 AM   #19
averagejoe

same person who gave him the red..

I figure if he`s so full of hatred all the time, must be a reason
so I went ahead and brightened up his day
Old 10-09-2013, 12:46 AM   #20
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@SpecialOh true enough lol he's not even that bad of a guy....

I think he just needs to start using his weekends to do something fun, maybe try and pick up one of the girls at his yoga class and go to a movie or something... You can tell he's always frustrated, I'd hate to be that mad 24/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:59 AM   #21
OGBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaNigga View Post
@SpecialOh true enough lol he's not even that bad of a guy....

I think he just needs to start using his weekends to do something fun, maybe try and pick up one of the girls at his yoga class and go to a movie or something... You can tell he's always frustrated, I'd hate to be that mad 24/7
I've got a black belt in yoga. Why talk shit? We both know you would be butt hole clenching terrified if you stepped to me. You know when you use too little toilet paper and you accidentally wipe too hard and your finger breaks through the toilet paper and end up finger fucking your own butt? That's called bad buttsex. Fucken with me is worse than bad buttsex.

Edited for spotty grammar

Last edited by OGBone; 10-09-2013 at 05:05 AM.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:01 AM   #22
OGBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceBattleRapGuy View Post
how did u get green rep anyways
You're one of those guys that doesn't get it. How embarrassing
Old 10-09-2013, 04:15 AM   #23
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I've got a black belt in yoga. Why talk shit? We both know you would be butt hole clenching terrified if you stepped to me. You know when you use too little toilet paper and you accidentally wipe to hard and your finger breaks through the toilet paper and end up finger fucking your own butt? That's called bad buttsex. Fucken with me is worse than bad buttsex.
I can honestly say that's never happened, I always end up using way too much and it was super embarassing one time when I was staying with my boss and his family and had to ask for a plunger... shittay.... n how the fuck did you get a black belt when you have difficulty doing a cobra ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:39 AM   #24
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2912 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Sometimes OGBone has some dick posts that are funny. This...yeah. I don't know what this is. It's like his 13 year old nephew wrote every post in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #25
OGBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Sometimes OGBone has some dick posts that are funny. This...yeah. I don't know what this is. It's like his 13 year old nephew wrote every post in this thread.
It seriously feels like you always have something to say but you never talk about anything. After I stumble through your train wreck posts I always feel like I never learned anything about your position and point of view.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #26
OGBone

You also have wolverine as your avatard. That's how I know you're a fanboy bitchboy. Magneto is obviously the most badass.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #27
Ampersand

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Ampersand is not the worst person
Pretty obvious that Rouge is the most badass ( she beat Dark Phoenix and Hulk in one on one fights ). Magneto isn't even the most badass villain Apocalypse and Galactus make Magneto look kitten soft .
Ampersand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:11 AM   #28
averagejoe

this guy just wished death upon like 45 million people (# of twitter followers)

just becuz 1 musician they like (among others)
kinda worse than hitler killin 6 mil jews cuz their jews
Old 10-10-2013, 03:59 AM   #29
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I've got a black belt in yoga.

ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:51 PM   #30
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2912 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
It seriously feels like you always have something to say but you never talk about anything. After I stumble through your train wreck posts I always feel like I never learned anything about your position and point of view.
I usually try and offer a balanced post where I explain my thoughts. This is a better quality post, though. The Wolverine fan boy one...not really. Though you're right he would get owned by Magneto. Dude with metal on his bones versus guy who can control all metal...no question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is offline   Reply With Quote