Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
ACID AND DMT with SKETCH MENACE

Old 02-12-2017, 07:42 AM   #81
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
Yeah man. Cuz posting overly wordy diatribes on battle rap forums is super dope. Not to mention correcting grammar and punctuation. I realize you have somehow thought that you were appointed the bva's school teacher on psychedelia but trust me when I tell you your lame as fuck.

I've taken more drugs than you've spilled, and someone like you not only would kill my buzz but your literally killing this thread with facts no one asked for. Smartest guy on a battle rap forum. Lol. Foh.
Wow. Take a joke buddy. Smoke a bowl and chill.

You bring up some interesting things about yourself though. So you're proud of being uneducated, unable to take criticism and tolerating that other people are *shock horror* different from you? Cool man. I wouldn't trust you to butter a piece of toast. But that's fine.

For anyone who actually has a few brain cells, i'm just excited because this is 'my area' (read thread title). I don't look down on anyone who doesn't share my interests or knowledge. I just happen to be very well versed in this thing and i've never seen it mentioned on here before.

Last edited by StankDaddy; 02-12-2017 at 07:50 AM.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:00 AM   #82
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
LMAO. At you editing your post to be even longer. And trying to come off as less condescending and more likeable. What a piece of shit.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:10 AM   #83
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
@AdarOne you get molested by a five paragraph essay when you were younger or something? I'm pretty sure you've done the whole "you're a fucking douchebag for presenting information" thing multiple times
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:24 AM   #84
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
@AdarOne you get molested by a five paragraph essay when you were younger or something? I'm pretty sure you've done the whole "you're a fucking douchebag for presenting information" thing multiple times
My bad do you love him too riffic. Go fuck yourself. I'll take my ban with gp. You fucking lames trying to turn this place into something it's not. Eat a dick.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:12 AM   #85
Scartown

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
Came to watch a rap battle.
Left wondering what the fuck I just read.

Also dead @ the tags, someone claim this rep.
Scartown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 11:19 AM   #86
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
I agree with you to a certain degree. You can get into different perspectives from things like meditation, pilgrimages or just being creative. I've had my fair share of experiences but to achieve a different perspective imo you have to be open to change, it's all perception at the end of the day. I've learnt this recently but I'm in no state to be teaching anyone, I still have a lot to learn and apply to my life.

Pretty cool video though.
meditation, pilgrimages, being creative or just living your life going through struggles, mixing with different cultures, reading books etc. You don't necessarily have to take drugs. I'm in no position to be teaching anyone either but one can certain share their perspective.

The video was cool just thought that was a little narrow minded (contrary to most of what was said in the video)

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross

Last edited by Assassin Ben; 02-12-2017 at 11:26 AM.
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 02:11 PM   #87
StankDaddy

Jesus.

AdarOne is like the Trump of this forum. Mouthy baby.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:56 PM   #88
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin Ben View Post
meditation, pilgrimages, being creative or just living your life going through struggles, mixing with different cultures, reading books etc. You don't necessarily have to take drugs. I'm in no position to be teaching anyone either but one can certain share their perspective.

The video was cool just thought that was a little narrow minded (contrary to most of what was said in the video)
Exactly! There's a lot of things out there that will change your outlook on life when you're not living a meaningless life of working, getting fucked up, and repeating the same pattern. Tbh you have to be open to new things, that's step 1. I'm still trying to figure out the rest but regardless the video was dope, definitely got me thinking.

Like you said it does come off as narrow minded but it's only one persons view on it. Sketch did bring up a good point on how we're all so disconnected from one another, can only imagine how isolating it is in Alberta in the winter.
I've had some pretty profound experiences traveling and adjusting after getting home (especially India).
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 04:07 PM   #89
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Michael Scott
Lmao, why does this quote keep following me!! Since elementary school I've had to see those stupid cheesy posters in the classroom with that quote. Good quote, but I can't help but say uughhgh.
Old 02-12-2017, 09:42 PM   #90
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
Lmao, why does this quote keep following me!! Since elementary school I've had to see those stupid cheesy posters in the classroom with that quote. Good quote, but I can't help but say uughhgh.
lol it's a reference to The Office:

u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:44 PM   #91
Nikolas34520

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
lol it's a reference to The Office:

Hmm, didn't know that. I've still seen this quote all over but never saw it here. I've only watched a few episodes.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:04 PM   #92
eL sparX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
eL sparX is not the worst person
the potential for copy pasta is strong in this one
eL sparX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 04:35 AM   #93
SketchMenace
VIP

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
SketchMenace is not the worst person
haha you guys really take statements on the fly literally. You're right, it's absolutely not the ONLY way to achieve a different perspective but in my opinion it's a fast track to it. Perspective ultimately comes from maturity, and some of the most profound moments in my life where I felt that I grew as a person have come from psychedelics experiences.

So to rephrase, I don't think that the only way to achieve a different perspective is doing things like acid & DMT but I do think that they can be very beneficial to a strong & open minded person.

... and for anyone not seeing where i'm coming from who haven't tried these things then there's no convincing you until you've been there. Real shit.
SketchMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 02:51 PM   #94
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Dope interview.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 08:29 PM   #95
Scartown

Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
@AdarOne with the body

Shit....Gotta spread some rep around

Last edited by Scartown; 02-13-2017 at 08:33 PM.
Scartown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 09:34 AM   #96
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
adar why u being a douche to this random guy :S
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 05:03 PM   #97
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
adar why u being a douche to this random guy :S
He talked shit in another thread,so I let him know. Or do you mean riffic?
Old 02-14-2017, 09:35 PM   #98
Hanzaki

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Hanzaki is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SketchMenace View Post
haha you guys really take statements on the fly literally. You're right, it's absolutely not the ONLY way to achieve a different perspective but in my opinion it's a fast track to it. Perspective ultimately comes from maturity, and some of the most profound moments in my life where I felt that I grew as a person have come from psychedelics experiences.

So to rephrase, I don't think that the only way to achieve a different perspective is doing things like acid & DMT but I do think that they can be very beneficial to a strong & open minded person.

... and for anyone not seeing where i'm coming from who haven't tried these things then there's no convincing you until you've been there. Real shit.
Did you read Waking Up by Sam Harris?
Hanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 11:05 PM   #99
SketchMenace
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzaki View Post
Did you read Waking Up by Sam Harris?
no but i've always wanted to. one of these days ill get around to it.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:13 AM   #100
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
He talked shit in another thread,so I let him know. Or do you mean riffic?
i meant riffic!
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:02 AM   #101
versesmc
Battle Rap App

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
versesmc is not the worst person
How have you taken DMT? SWIM thinks the easiest way to breakthrough on it is to freebase it, taking 3 big hits in succession. There are some common themes, but SWIM thinks most still have indescribable experiences that only exist in their own mind. SWIM can only describe it as being 100x's more intense than LSD or psilocybin, but lasting only 15 minutes.
versesmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:26 PM   #102
SketchMenace
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by versesmc View Post
How have you taken DMT? SWIM thinks the easiest way to breakthrough on it is to freebase it, taking 3 big hits in succession. There are some common themes, but SWIM thinks most still have indescribable experiences that only exist in their own mind. SWIM can only describe it as being 100x's more intense than LSD or psilocybin, but lasting only 15 minutes.
I've only smoked it and yeah i took the three big hits one after another.

I would agree that its very difficult to describe but i've made a few painting that I think are pretty close to what i've seen. I'll post them up one day.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:28 AM   #103
StankDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SketchMenace View Post
I've only smoked it and yeah i took the three big hits one after another.

I would agree that its very difficult to describe but i've made a few painting that I think are pretty close to what i've seen. I'll post them up one day.
Idk if you're interested but if you are - check the art of Android Jones, Martina Hoffmann, Jonathan Solter, Pablo Amaringo... there's a load of visionary artists who capture the DMT at least semi-convincingly.

Tags
adaronefailsagain, happy bisco, stankdaddy can finally see his dick, stankdaddy takes acid. alerts press.