Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
decoy is a pedo?

Old 03-07-2015, 05:01 PM   #361
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
28 Divided by 2 = 14 Do the Math
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 05:03 PM   #362
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
DEAD!!!

Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 03-07-2015, 05:06 PM   #363
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

THIS THIS THIS!!!

Old 03-07-2015, 05:07 PM   #364
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@irvsykeg is Decoy going to jail???
Old 03-07-2015, 05:07 PM   #365
Particular Apples

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Particular Apples is not the worst person
just a reminder of what a piece of shit fuckhead decoy is in general - without even taking the whole grooming thing into account...

Particular Apples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 05:11 PM   #366
DonnyOni
Cleto Reyes Gloves

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
DonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Didn't lil ill claim to have fucked a 16 y.o? Don't fucking act like ur that better than decoy.
DonnyOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 05:11 PM   #367
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@Particular Apples woah you got blue rep????? what does that mean?
Old 03-07-2015, 05:12 PM   #368
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyOni View Post
Didn't lil ill claim to have fucked a 16 y.o? Don't fucking act like ur that better than decoy.
sarcasm bro sarcasm. My girlfriend is 38 years old I'm 30. Anyone will tell you that.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:15 PM   #369
DonnyOni
Cleto Reyes Gloves

DonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
@Particular Apples woah you got blue rep????? what does that mean?
Means nobody has repped/negged him yet, go ahead do the honor if you feel like it.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:17 PM   #370
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Means nobody has repped/negged him yet, go ahead do the honor if you feel like it.
okay take this rep homie. Keep up the good work.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:18 PM   #371
DonnyOni
Cleto Reyes Gloves

Quote:
okay take this rep homie. Keep up the good work.
wtf, why'd you rep me and not apples lol.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:19 PM   #372
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
wtf, why'd you rep me and not apples lol.
I repped both of you. I'm on yawls side. Decoy is scum to me.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:36 PM   #373
Particular Apples

Quote:
I repped both of you. I'm on yawls side. Decoy is scum to me.
Thanks yo

Speaking of those with reps beyond question - the homie @Neospeech Paul needs to make his triumphant return to The RMBVA and put one final nail in Decoy's coffin. Nick Vayne too while he's at it.
Old 03-07-2015, 06:08 PM   #374
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Dead baby rapper tag 1# just for that he should have been snuffed out long ago that was just horrible....

How does this happen can anybody explain....(anybody who is not Nik Gayne)
Old 03-07-2015, 07:31 PM   #375
Particular Apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
The 'how?' combined with the fact that he/she was taking screenshots while talking, passing them along to others to be used in battles seems really 'baity' to me.

According to Decoy she was also the one initiating the convo's, backed-up by the 'i'll message you tomorrow'. So she definitely didn't play disinterested.

^ Observation based on the convo alone. If what Dank said is true, that would shine a whole nother light on the case, but my posts where always based on the screenshots.
This is all factually wrong.

- The girl confided in another battle rapper called Lariken who lives in the same state as Decoy, and she asked him not to tell anyone.
He did, for obvious reasons, and rightfully so.

- There's a thread on facebook posted by one of the girl's friends with a bunch of people calling decoy a pedo and a nonce and a small bean regarder etc. The girl posts several times but seems mortified for decoy and seems to blame herself for it all happening, and she never insults him or joins in with the people calling him a pedo etc.

Clearly, she did not want this to become public any more than he did. I doubt anyone wants to be "the girl who was groomed and nearly got violated irl", especially by the likes of fucking Decoy.

- In that thread, the same small blurry photo was posted that shows the two of them together irl with another girl, and she asked why the person who posted it did that etc - proof (not that it was needed or asked for) that it really is her in the photo beyond a shadow of a doubt.

- Decoy "liked" a photo of the girl that was posted on fb in Nov 2014 where she's wearing a kind of skimpy dress but clearly looks not a day older than 14.

- The girl seemed upset at both Lariken for revealing it at all but also at Big Koz for exposing the whole thing in the battle, but she wasn't mad at Decoy at all... stockholm syndrome as fuck.

Lol @ blaming a 14 year old girl who seemed flat out disinterested most of the time and mildly intrigued at best, for being hit on by a 28 year old manchild.
Old 03-07-2015, 08:27 PM   #376
everybody knows
kotrafd

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
everybody knows is better than Grind Time Australiaeverybody knows is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I swear to any diety that it was a picture of 2 fishes on an icebox (tilapia) when you first posted it.
You are quite right my pinoy friend, it was indeed two tilapia on an icebox at first. I didn't have a pic that did Beyoncé The Cat justice at the time, so I had to settle for a picture of the glorious future that awaits her ass should enough ppl take notice of her plight. That explains your fish comment lol. Yo as a side note Hawaii ruined tilapia for me, I know theyre cheap but wild tilapia are like freshwater rats, fuckin disgusting.

Speaking of disgusting

Nick Vayne stay slut-shaming minors looking like Voldemort and shit
#savebey
everybody knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 08:32 PM   #377
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by everybody knows View Post
You are quite right my pinoy friend, it was indeed two tilapia on an icebox at first. I didn't have a pic that did Beyoncé The Cat justice at the time, so I had to settle for a picture of the glorious future that awaits her ass should enough ppl take notice of her plight. That explains your fish comment lol. Yo as a side note Hawaii ruined tilapia for me, I know theyre cheap but wild tilapia are like freshwater rats, fuckin disgusting.

Speaking of disgusting

Nick Vayne stay slut-shaming minors looking like Voldemort and shit
#savebey
Slut shaming minors sounds like some fucced up catholic church choir.
Old 03-07-2015, 08:32 PM   #378
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Particular Apples View Post
calling decoy a pedo and a nonce and a small bean regarder

I'd like to formally welcome "small bean regarder" to my vernacular.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 08:52 PM   #379
Hanzaki

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Hanzaki is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
I'd like to formally welcome "small bean regarder" to my vernacular.
Holy shit true story. Excellent new slang.
Hanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 09:30 PM   #380
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
I don't understand the slang but I sure do like it!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 09:57 PM   #381
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
I am startled by his response and how often he says "I GAVE THE MOST REAL RESPONSE POSSIBLE" lmfao... It's like he's bragging about how "real he is"

Yet he said "be careful who you're talking to" as if it was the girl who was the predator and he shouldn't have trusted her.. Yikes

I surely don't think that was "real".
erik for once we agree 100%. you basically said what i said. he reminded me of eyerate with his closer. I AM 100% REAL WITH THIS RESPONSE.

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 10:00 PM   #382
irvsykeg

Quote:
DEAD!!!

decoy: "2 14 year olds = 28"

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
Old 03-08-2015, 02:03 AM   #383
Emseed

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
Quote:
This is all factually wrong.

- The girl confided in another battle rapper called Lariken who lives in the same state as Decoy, and she asked him not to tell anyone.
He did, for obvious reasons, and rightfully so.

- There's a thread on facebook posted by one of the girl's friends with a bunch of people calling decoy a pedo and a nonce and a small bean regarder etc. The girl posts several times but seems mortified for decoy and seems to blame herself for it all happening, and she never insults him or joins in with the people calling him a pedo etc.

Clearly, she did not want this to become public any more than he did. I doubt anyone wants to be "the girl who was groomed and nearly got violated irl", especially by the likes of fucking Decoy.

- In that thread, the same small blurry photo was posted that shows the two of them together irl with another girl, and she asked why the person who posted it did that etc - proof (not that it was needed or asked for) that it really is her in the photo beyond a shadow of a doubt.

- Decoy "liked" a photo of the girl that was posted on fb in Nov 2014 where she's wearing a kind of skimpy dress but clearly looks not a day older than 14.

- The girl seemed upset at both Lariken for revealing it at all but also at Big Koz for exposing the whole thing in the battle, but she wasn't mad at Decoy at all... stockholm syndrome as fuck.

Lol @ blaming a 14 year old girl who seemed flat out disinterested most of the time and mildly intrigued at best, for being hit on by a 28 year old manchild.
Man that sounds so fuckin dodgy, like thats not just some pedophile shit but thats some rapist shit. Any battler who takes sympathy on this guy is just gullible

Last edited by Emseed; 03-08-2015 at 07:30 AM.
Emseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:41 AM   #384
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
decoy: "2 14 year olds = 28"
To Catch a Predator UK edition
Old 03-08-2015, 02:46 AM   #385
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Creepiest Pedophile in the World

Old 03-08-2015, 02:49 AM   #386
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

fucking creepy man. Jesus fucking Christ
Old 03-08-2015, 06:21 AM   #387
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
small bean regarder
lmaoooooooooooooooooo
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:14 AM   #388
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE

Last edited by @VapeHop; 03-08-2015 at 07:16 AM.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 11:09 AM   #389
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
Creepiest Pedophile in the World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKRRXHKZjLU
That guy is a lip ring and a shave away from being Nick Vayney
Old 03-08-2015, 11:18 AM   #390
Rusty Shackleford

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Rusty Shackleford is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeCamelBojangles View Post
I don't understand the slang but I sure do like it!!!
It's a quote from the Brass Eye paedophile special - probably amongst the greatest satire ever made! The press here were reporting on the show like it was real lmao he had celebrities on there talking about inflatable "trust-me trousers" to hide boners around kids

Well worth a watch!! Chris Morris >>>>
Rusty Shackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 12:27 PM   #391
DonnyOni
Cleto Reyes Gloves

Old 03-15-2015, 10:54 AM   #392
Particular Apples

the battle where decoy was exposed was uploaded today.

kind of sucks that there isn't a single camera angle that captures his face or reaction upon being exposed, and the video just kind of ends within a few seconds of his opponent pulling out the screenshots, but whatever
Old 03-15-2015, 04:08 PM   #393
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
fucking creepy man. Jesus fucking Christ
Coming from a 30 year old guy that was best friends with an 11 year old boy and simulated sex acts with him in bed...

You are the epitome of "creepy"
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 06:56 PM   #394
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4XgVJYX4k

the battle where decoy was exposed was uploaded today.

kind of sucks that there isn't a single camera angle that captures his face or reaction upon being exposed, and the video just kind of ends within a few seconds of his opponent pulling out the screenshots, but whatever
I didn't watch the whole thing, but from what I saw this guy could've done Decoy a lot dirtier here if he really wanted to.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 02:41 AM   #395
irvsykeg

lmao you're a chimney bottler

Old 03-16-2015, 02:45 AM   #396
vokab206
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
vokab206 is not the worst person
tags are weak except for about 2-3.

soundcloud.com/vokab206
https://vokab206.bandcamp.com/releases
vokab206 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 01:51 PM   #397
Particular Apples

Old 03-17-2015, 05:52 AM   #398
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
wtf is this
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 05:57 AM   #399
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
sarcasm bro sarcasm. My girlfriend is 38 years old I'm 30. Anyone will tell you that.
this sentence slayed me for no real reason lol

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 09:07 AM   #400
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
This thread just got so much funnier this morning.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8212, dateline did them pedos wrong?, decoy jacks off to disney channel, decoy: grass on field play ball, ekelon wants lil ill to fuck em, how many sex crimes has nick commited?, iamdarrenwilson, iamrobertwilson, lil ill desperate as ever, lil ill faps to sesame street, lil ill likes em lil, lil ill spits freestyle to chris hansen, nick should be permbanned from life, nick vayne condoning rape again ffs, nick vayne confirmed pedo, nick vayne eats peanuts out of shit, nick vayne literally worst person, nick vayne waits in alleys, nickvayne: racpist, reality, savebey, team, team sweden, the streets of holland arent safe, what will nick condone next?